Kelley O'hara

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1951

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 02:08
How expensive is Jersey City?

Kelley’s voice in her story today is super sexy. Damn.
Clubs have to pay for housing. Ppl really forget to take this into account when they complain about league salaries. Rent is most of most ppls salary.
Da. Was going to ask if Gotham players live in the same building, like the Dash players that most of them live at Vantage Med Center
I'd imagine that's the case, but if they choose not to live in the housing provided, I assume the club pays up to a certain amount of their rent. Da

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1952

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 02:08
How expensive is Jersey City?

Kelley’s voice in her story today is super sexy. Damn.
Clubs have to pay for housing. Ppl really forget to take this into account when they complain about league salaries. Rent is most of most ppls salary.
Wait.. Gotham paid for that place? Or do they give a stipend? Because that place doesn’t look cheap. Long ways away from the Sky Blue housing days.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1953

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 23:35
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 02:08
How expensive is Jersey City?

Kelley’s voice in her story today is super sexy. Damn.
Clubs have to pay for housing. Ppl really forget to take this into account when they complain about league salaries. Rent is most of most ppls salary.
Wait.. Gotham paid for that place? Or do they give a stipend? Because that place doesn’t look cheap. Long ways away from the Sky Blue housing days.
Da I think Lynn is in the same building. The cynical part of me wonders if just the “big names” get that housing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1954

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 23:41
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 23:35
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 02:08
How expensive is Jersey City?

Kelley’s voice in her story today is super sexy. Damn.
Clubs have to pay for housing. Ppl really forget to take this into account when they complain about league salaries. Rent is most of most ppls salary.
Wait.. Gotham paid for that place? Or do they give a stipend? Because that place doesn’t look cheap. Long ways away from the Sky Blue housing days.
Da I think Lynn is in the same building. The cynical part of me wonders if just the “big names” get that housing.
They all get the same housing. It’s in the CBA. Da

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1955

Post by Guest »

I don't think Allie Long lives in the same building. Krieger and Harris def have a house some where in NJ. So not all of them have the same housing setup.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1956

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 00:04
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 23:41
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 23:35
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:54
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 02:08
How expensive is Jersey City?

Kelley’s voice in her story today is super sexy. Damn.
Clubs have to pay for housing. Ppl really forget to take this into account when they complain about league salaries. Rent is most of most ppls salary.
Wait.. Gotham paid for that place? Or do they give a stipend? Because that place doesn’t look cheap. Long ways away from the Sky Blue housing days.
Da I think Lynn is in the same building. The cynical part of me wonders if just the “big names” get that housing.
They all get the same housing. It’s in the CBA. Da
They all get housing that meets certain standards.
The CBA does not say all players need to be in the same housing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1957

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 00:12
I don't think Allie Long lives in the same building. Krieger and Harris def have a house some where in NJ. So not all of them have the same housing setup.
Yeah they can choose not to stay in team provided housing but the club has to provide the same level of housing for all players that choose it

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1958

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 00:18
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 00:12
I don't think Allie Long lives in the same building. Krieger and Harris def have a house some where in NJ. So not all of them have the same housing setup.
Yeah they can choose not to stay in team provided housing but the club has to provide the same level of housing for all players that choose it
Da
Where does the CBA specify “same level”?

Section 9.5 – Housing: NWSL shall provide Players with the following options with respect to housing in the market of the NWSL Team on which they play:

a) A Player may opt to stay in Team-provided housing. In all such cases, the NWSL shall provide a Player considering Team-provided housing with the location of the residence in advance; the residence shall have a maximum of three (3) Players and/or Trialists residing in it; and each Player and/or Trialist shall have their own bedroom. For any Player with a child or children residing with them, housing shall consist of at least a two-bedroom unit.

b) Consistent with the terms of each Player’s SPA, a Player may opt to receive a monthly housing stipend, at the amount equal to one-half of a two (2) bedroom apartment at the rate paid by the Team for Team-provided housing.

c) Neither NWSL nor any Team may impose restrictions as to who may visit Players in the housing referred to above, even if a Player requests such a restriction.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1959

Post by Guest »

Cute teddy bear cardigan KO is wearing at the Ted Lasso screening

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1960

Post by Guest »

I think KO is heading back to DC quite a bit to see KS on her time off. I thought maybe KS would work from NYC. Anyone know when the wedding is? Guessing off-season.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1961

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 03:58
I think KO is heading back to DC quite a bit to see KS on her time off. I thought maybe KS would work from NYC. Anyone know when the wedding is? Guessing off-season.
KS job doesn’t seem like a remote work type of job to me tbh. Taking the Acela between NYC and DC is easy though, only like two and a half hours.

The wedding almost certainly will be in the off season but not sure if it’ll be this year’s off season or next. I could see them waiting until next year’s because presumably KO will have retired by then.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1962

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 04:26
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 03:58
I think KO is heading back to DC quite a bit to see KS on her time off. I thought maybe KS would work from NYC. Anyone know when the wedding is? Guessing off-season.
KS job doesn’t seem like a remote work type of job to me tbh. Taking the Acela between NYC and DC is easy though, only like two and a half hours.

The wedding almost certainly will be in the off season but not sure if it’ll be this year’s off season or next. I could see them waiting until next year’s because presumably KO will have retired by then.
That’s true! KS is pretty up there in the corporate world. And 2.5 hours is quick!

Yeah I wonder. Do you think she’ll retire after the 2024 Olympics?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1963

Post by Guest »

Damn. KO’s story with her at her under armour shoot. Her body always looks so good.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1964

Post by Guest »

Politico actually has a satellite office in NYC - I saw a job ad recently. So KS can probably go in there and work when she wants. Great way to take advantage of all NYC has to offer for a few years!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1965

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:54
Politico actually has a satellite office in NYC - I saw a job ad recently. So KS can probably go in there and work when she wants. Great way to take advantage of all NYC has to offer for a few years!
Really? That’s pretty cool then. I saw they had a NYC date night a while back. Did anyone see the shorts order KO got?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1966

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:54
Politico actually has a satellite office in NYC - I saw a job ad recently. So KS can probably go in there and work when she wants. Great way to take advantage of all NYC has to offer for a few years!
KO herself said she wanted KS to move to Atlanta, but she was hard against it and instead said KO can move to DC, so she did. Plus KO still has DC in bio and added NYC.
Most likely scenario is KS is a few days in a week in DC and the rest days plus weekend in NYC if her schedule will allow it and also probably matters when KO will be off from nyc for away games.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1967

Post by Guest »

I agree that's most likely how their schedules work. I don't imagine KS wants to be alone in NYC when Kelley is gone on away game trips. She has a whole life in DC.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1968

Post by Guest »

Hope there are some hot pics of Kelley from LA. Anyone know if she’s playing?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1969

Post by Guest »

She's not even on the bench is she?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1970

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 01:01
She's not even on the bench is she?
She's on the starting XI.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1971

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 01:04
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 01:01
She's not even on the bench is she?
She's on the starting XI.
That's awesome!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1972

Post by Guest »

KO was awesome and interacting with fans after, taking pics and signing autographs.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1973

Post by Guest »

She made April roster!!! Lots of competition

15243
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1974

Post by 15243 »

Kelley is the first guest of the new Snacks season out tomorrow!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1975

Post by Guest »

15243 wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 00:13
Kelley is the first guest of the new Snacks season out tomorrow!
I'm so excited. I love their podcast and I love Kelley

Newfan
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1976

Post by Newfan »

Love the snacks podcast with KO! She looks so happy!🥰

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1977

Post by Guest »

KO talking about her engagement on Snacks! Then was like peace out to NY, lol. She has made it sound like she wanted to leave DC between this and her press conference with Gotham. Anyone know if she wanted to return to the Spirit?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1978

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 05:46
KO talking about her engagement on Snacks! Then was like peace out to NY, lol. She has made it sound like she wanted to leave DC between this and her press conference with Gotham. Anyone know if she wanted to return to the Spirit?
According to discord anon she did. But between salary and Krikorian/Parsons wanting to rebuild younger they couldn’t work out a deal. KO is a consummate team player so of course she’s going to be very positive about her move publicly but if she had her way I don’t think she would’ve ever left DC.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1979

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 06:14
Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 05:46
KO talking about her engagement on Snacks! Then was like peace out to NY, lol. She has made it sound like she wanted to leave DC between this and her press conference with Gotham. Anyone know if she wanted to return to the Spirit?
According to discord anon she did. But between salary and Krikorian/Parsons wanting to rebuild younger they couldn’t work out a deal. KO is a consummate team player so of course she’s going to be very positive about her move publicly but if she had her way I don’t think she would’ve ever left DC.
I'm almost positive her plan was to retire in DC. She was laying down pretty significant roots. Her fiancée is there. They bought a home together. She was pretty involved in the community. In her goodbye post on instagram, she said she didn't expect to be leaving so soon. She said on Snacks that she was trying to get to DC even sooner, but Spirit lacked the professionalism she was looking for and she went to Utah instead. All of that, to me, indicates she really wanted to be there and had no intention of leaving. Da

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1980

Post by Guest »

Well at least she showed her commitment to KS by proposing after she signed with Gotham. She had a play girl persona before KS.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1981

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 10:58
Well at least she showed her commitment to KS by proposing after she signed with Gotham. She had a play girl persona before KS.
No she didn't, before KS, she was with AW for years. People like to assume about KO, and maybe she was a player in her college years, but she had a long term relationship before KS

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1982

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 19:02
Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 10:58
Well at least she showed her commitment to KS by proposing after she signed with Gotham. She had a play girl persona before KS.
No she didn't, before KS, she was with AW for years. People like to assume about KO, and maybe she was a player in her college years, but she had a long term relationship before KS
Ya, with AS but not until 2013, KO was a player before then. And then she had some fun in between the AW breakup and KS. Guessing she’s settled down now. But bro KO would be fun.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1983

Post by Guest »

Grande

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1984

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 06:46
Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 19:02
Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 10:58
Well at least she showed her commitment to KS by proposing after she signed with Gotham. She had a play girl persona before KS.
No she didn't, before KS, she was with AW for years. People like to assume about KO, and maybe she was a player in her college years, but she had a long term relationship before KS
Ya, with AS but not until 2013, KO was a player before then. And then she had some fun in between the AW breakup and KS. Guessing she’s settled down now. But bro KO would be fun.
I think you meant to type AW twice, but yea that was the rumour. Captain KO is so sexy in Gotham’s snaps.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1985

Post by Guest »

Kelley signed my jersey tonight. She is so hot too bad Gotham is shit

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1986

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 09:31
Kelley signed my jersey tonight. She is so hot too bad Gotham is shit
Nice!!!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1987

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 09:31
Kelley signed my jersey tonight. She is so hot too bad Gotham is shit
She’s equally as hot in person?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1988

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 09:31
Kelley signed my jersey tonight. She is so hot too bad Gotham is shit
How lovely :wub:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1989

Post by Guest »

I think people who speculated last year KO was already engaged back then were probably right because that ring she has now on her left hand is the same as she wore on her right hand from late 2021 but always had tried to turn it, so it was not seen on full (but a few times it turned a little, so you can say its the same ring as before now) plus I notice in some pics fans met KO in daily life last year she wore that ring on left as well.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1990

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 19:30
I think people who speculated last year KO was already engaged back then were probably right because that ring she has now on her left hand is the same as she wore on her right hand from late 2021 but always had tried to turn it, so it was not seen on full (but a few times it turned a little, so you can say its the same ring as before now) plus I notice in some pics fans met KO in daily life last year she wore that ring on left as well.
Agreed.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1991

Post by Guest »

She's had that signet ring for a while if it's the same one. I think it's a family thing that she's worn for years. She did discuss her engagement on Snacks though and was so cute talking about it - I love soft Kelley! Also, no reason to doubt her Insta. I was at the game last weekend. Saw KS and KO's brother and sister-in-law. They were hanging out in the Audi Club along with everyone waiting for the thunderstorm to stop. Ash and Carli were also holding court. It was a scene.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1992

Post by Guest »

That’s pretty cool. How did KS seem in person? KO’s bro is pretty good looking as well.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1993

Post by Guest »

She seemed very chill but chatty. There was another guy there also. Maybe her brother? They seemed close. She got one of those huge cans of beer. KO's brother definitely got the good-looking O'Hara genes. Smaller than I thought he'd be. They were all wearing what I guess is the new Beat Everybody gear - LFG NY. She was wearing leather/faux leather pants that looked like the ones KO was wearing at some event recently. She probably does dress her - LOL.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1994

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 18:23
She seemed very chill but chatty. There was another guy there also. Maybe her brother? They seemed close. She got one of those huge cans of beer. KO's brother definitely got the good-looking O'Hara genes. Smaller than I thought he'd be. They were all wearing what I guess is the new Beat Everybody gear - LFG NY. She was wearing leather/faux leather pants that looked like the ones KO was wearing at some event recently. She probably does dress her - LOL.
Cool, is KS really pretty in person? I didn’t think Jerry was that small, he seems pretty tall. I’m pretty sure KS has helped KO in business moves and dressing her for events. You can totally tell!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1995

Post by Guest »

She is quite pretty. I think she's one of those people who doesn't photograph particularly well - and she can look like a different person from photo to photo. My grandma was that way. She was wearing less makeup than I've seen in other pics - a look I prefer, but YMMV. Jerry is tall; I guess I just assumed he would be beefier bc of his job. He seems to have gotten the O'Hara thin gene.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1996

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 13:33
She is quite pretty. I think she's one of those people who doesn't photograph particularly well - and she can look like a different person from photo to photo. My grandma was that way. She was wearing less makeup than I've seen in other pics - a look I prefer, but YMMV. Jerry is tall; I guess I just assumed he would be beefier bc of his job. He seems to have gotten the O'Hara thin gene.
That’s cool. I prefer KO with less makeup too. Is KS as good looking as KO?

Yeah, I think all the O’Hara kids have the thin, good looks gene!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1997

Post by Guest »

Kelley wasn’t one of those chosen to suit up today for the friendly against Ireland. Bad sign for the WC?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1998

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 02:22
Kelley wasn’t one of those chosen to suit up today for the friendly against Ireland. Bad sign for the WC?
I don't think so. I feel like he might start Huerta or Krueger next game, sub Kelley in. Or he'll start Kelley then sub at the half. She hasn't played an entire match for club yet, so I don't expect her to play 90. He might give the Davidson/Cook CB pair a try as well.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#1999

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 02:22
Kelley wasn’t one of those chosen to suit up today for the friendly against Ireland. Bad sign for the WC?
I don't think so. I feel like he might start Huerta or Krueger next game, sub Kelley in. Or he'll start Kelley then sub at the half. She hasn't played an entire match for club yet, so I don't expect her to play 90. He might give the Davidson/Cook CB pair a try as well.
That being said that she’ll get some time, IF she makes the roster, she’s no longer a starter. Last major tourney for her, Olympics roster next year is smaller.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

#2000

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 08:11
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2023, 02:22
Kelley wasn’t one of those chosen to suit up today for the friendly against Ireland. Bad sign for the WC?
I don't think so. I feel like he might start Huerta or Krueger next game, sub Kelley in. Or he'll start Kelley then sub at the half. She hasn't played an entire match for club yet, so I don't expect her to play 90. He might give the Davidson/Cook CB pair a try as well.
That being said that she’ll get some time, IF she makes the roster, she’s no longer a starter. Last major tourney for her, Olympics roster next year is smaller.
I think there is a chance that the lineup we saw the other night is the starting lineup. There are so many defenders on this roster rn. There’s a chance she doesn’t make the roster of 23. Younger players are being moved in and other returning players. KO does look a little slower as well.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 359 guests