US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Its funny woso stans use the "age excuse" when it fits their narrative about something. People do this with other players too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:26
Spencer isn’t even a true defender :rofl:
If the 15 year old can’t take a bit of bants than maybe her parents shouldn’t have signed her up for a professional league.
x2 there is nothing wrong what ACFC posted in response. If this had been any other player, y'all would be laughing. Welcome to the pros, kid. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:26
Spencer isn’t even a true defender :rofl:
If the 15 year old can’t take a bit of bants than maybe her parents shouldn’t have signed her up for a professional league.
The teenager didn’t Post anything, spencer just got insecure and it’s hilarious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly that girl looks silly. How many time are you going to cut the ball back and forth before you pick your head up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 02:05
The ratio :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems less than ideal for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:48

Moe injured? No one’s shocked. They’re mostly new players so KC will still beat NCC anyway. Michelle Cooper is gonna get ROTY, and I’m saying that as an ACFC fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:51
Guest wrote:

Moe injured? No one’s shocked. They’re mostly new players so KC will still beat NCC anyway. Michelle Cooper is gonna get ROTY, and I’m saying that as an ACFC fan.
I agree with you on Cooper as long as she is a consistent starter. She is going to get way better service and less focus from defenses than Thompson.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of Cooper, she and Nabet are a thing? Their IG stories and interactions have been 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Savioe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:59
Speaking of Cooper, she and Nabet are a thing? Their IG stories and interactions have been 👀
ACFC should’ve got her instead, she’s better than Thompson, cheaper, less of an ego, less drama with helicopter parents, and they’ll get a love connection on the pitch. Nabet can’t be worse than their useless midfield if she’s given the minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:36

Did Rose dirty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:03

Savioe?
Yes I have been telling you this forever now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree with you on Cooper as long as she is a consistent starter. She is going to get way better service and less focus from defenses than Thompson.
Not even 4 defenders could stop her last time we saw her. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Mexican league is dogshit lmao that doesn’t tell us anything. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da The Mexico team did not even know who she was. NWSL teams won’t be so unprepared and they will try and keep her from even getting the ball.

This is taking nothing away from Thompson. She should have a good year. But service matters for forwards. And Cooper will have way better service.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:59
They’re lowkey af but they’re def together. They posted each other on Valentine’s Day and Cooper was just in LA this past weekend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da The Mexico team did not even know who she was. NWSL teams won’t be so unprepared and they will try and keep her from even getting the ball.

This is taking nothing away from Thompson. She should have a good year. But service matters for forwards. And Cooper will have way better service.
Cooper has more range to her game. She can score more in different ways. That’s key. Alyssa has no long range game because she’s always used to beating high school kids off the dribble.

No one will care about Thompson once Press comes back if she doesn’t establish herself early. So hopefully she does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t think they will prepare their game plans around Alyssa Thompson too much this year. You’re overestimating that. It will just be like Trinity’s rookie year. She will have a great rookie year because no one knows her and how she plays. They will learn for the next year and she will have an underwhelming 2rd season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t take her seriously 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t think they will prepare their game plans around Alyssa Thompson too much this year. You’re overestimating that. It will just be like Trinity’s rookie year. She will have a great rookie year because no one knows her and how she plays. They will learn for the next year and she will have an underwhelming 2rd season.
Teams will definitely be preparing for Thompson. When Rodman joined Washington already had good attacking players like Hatch and Sanchez who other defenses focused on, who does ACFC have for defenders to focus on? Press is still injured, Syd is still injured, Endo is useless, Charley is useless. When Press gets back then Thompson will get less defenders on her as they’ll triple team Press like always, but until then Thompson’s ACFC’s only threat other than Emslie who’s underrated. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Teams will definitely be preparing for Thompson. When Rodman joined Washington already had good attacking players like Hatch and Sanchez who other defenses focused on, who does ACFC have for defenders to focus on? Press is still injured, Syd is still injured, Endo is useless, Charley is useless. When Press gets back then Thompson will get less defenders on her as they’ll triple team Press like always, but until then Thompson’s ACFC’s only threat other than Emslie who’s underrated. Da
No one has seen enough of her to plan their whole game plan around her yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SD deleted their tweet lmfao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:31
Play stupid games win stupid prizes 🤷‍♀️ SD admins an idiot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:31
The kid probably got upset at the ratio, that’s a sign 15 year olds shouldn’t be in the league if they can’t handle it :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I can’t take her seriously 😬
Not many people make me cringe like she does but it’s a love to hate it vibe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Then unfollow her dumbass. Imagine being so hate obsessed with someone you still take the time to check their shit and post about it. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t follow her. I was just replying to a previous post like other people do. I thought that’s what people did on these boards, sorry. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol The random AH hate. This bish is retired, leave her be. Why don't you ACFC and SD stans go back to fighting over what ever the fuck y'all cry about in here, like you always do 99% time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her tweets about FIFA are being funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:39
Nice story but it is going to look like a plain purple shirt on the field.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:31
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:36

Did Rose dirty
Rose did stroll into that fifa scanner thing looking like she rolled out of bed and didn't bother to comb her hair. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:08
CRS is leaning into them hard in their promo (not complaining!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:42
In the summer it will be 2 years she is off with at least 2 surgeries in between. I wish she comes back at least to club play, but I think at this point it's more about recovery to have the best quality of daily life without pain, than back to professional soccer life.

Guestst
Reactions:

Post by Guestst »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:52
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:08
CRS is leaning into them hard in their promo (not complaining!)
They are pretty damn cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope they can stay in the same team lol we all know most woso rs would be dunzo when one of them get traded :nervous: Players move on real fast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:25
:lol: side note CP and Alex pretty much look like their human counterparts but it’s true I would never have recognized Syd.