Reactions: 192

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Block »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:34
Block wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:26
Diani's bf is charged for extorsion committed by an organized group
WTF? What on the Earth is happening in PSG?
The usual ? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Well so far I've not been overly impressed with any of the 6 teams that have played so far! Every team needs to work on their finishing, the GKs are sweeping everything. Really is still anyone's tournament so far! Let's hope Wolfsburg or PSG put on a more complete display!
Sums it up well :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good job to emma who had a better plan for the game , she knew how they had to play Lyon and it work
I don’t see Lyon scoring 2 at London, especially with ada out and not in form . Lyon front 3 are weak and bring nothing from the mid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:35
Is rytting fam?
no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who wants to bet PSG-WOB will end 1:0 too? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:23
Fuck some players shouldn’t be on team anymore starting with becho
Tired of Sonia giving players mins who don’t deserve it , some at not at Lyon level
She doesn’t have anyone else except Ada who is not 10% fit yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chelsea fans were worry lol THIS Lyon is not to be fear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:39
Good job to emma who had a better plan for the game , she knew how they had to play Lyon and it work
I don’t see Lyon scoring 2 at London, especially with ada out and not in form . Lyon front 3 are weak and bring nothing from the mid
I don’t know why Ada was named in the matchday squad if she’s not going to be subbed on when they need a goal. If she’s fit enough to be in the squad, then she should be fit enough for some minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bright limping but not on crutches :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:44
Bright limping but not on crutches :fingcross:
Everything crossed for her to only have a minor issue!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lyon a frustrating to watch offensively when Cascarino is not in the game. She is the only one who trued to run or dribble into the box. All others were all just standing in the box waiting for a cross to come in.
However, imo Lyon still had to most changes and were good defensively, apart from some mistakes. But jeez Sonia’s plan is clearly to send the ball inside with the long ball, won’t work!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Block wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:26
Diani's bf is charged for extorsion committed by an organized group
WTF? What on the Earth is happening in PSG?
The usual ? :lol:
Hah, I guess. It's certainly not a boring club. It's inexplicable to me why in PSG drama law enforcement are constantly being involved. They're not like the other clubs lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:55
They just give the award to the goal scorer, right ? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:53
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:18
carpenter is playing pretty shit. i don't think she's quite ready for this intensity after her acl yet tbh
Exactly. No one covered. Just watched the 50/50 and didn't move. Carpenter was isolated a lot and I don't know why Cascarino wasn't utilised in her usual way. Lyon were toothless up front and any team that has 8 corners and nothing coming from them needs to look at their set pieces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is rytting fam?
no
Most Scandinavian players are str8

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good thing OL did not sell Bruun, they are really using her a lot, huh. I hope she chooses playing time next time, not the biggest club.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t see Lyons scoring 2 or more in London so Barca and Chelsea will be a good game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is rytting fam?
no
Not Lia walti.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is rytting fam?
no
Not Lia walti.
Honey…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

really want one of these teams to impress as everyone has been meh so far...

this seems like a really open UWCL - feels like Barca's to lose though (on paper).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is rytting fam?
no
Not Lia walti.
Honey…
I didn't know Switzerland was in Scandinavia! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:17
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

no
Not Lia walti.
Honey…
I didn't know Switzerland was in Scandinavia! :rofl:
:lol: How embarrassing for that anon. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
carpenter is playing pretty shit. i don't think she's quite ready for this intensity after her acl yet tbh
Exactly. No one covered. Just watched the 50/50 and didn't move. Carpenter was isolated a lot and I don't know why Cascarino wasn't utilised in her usual way. Lyon were toothless up front and any team that has 8 corners and nothing coming from them needs to look at their set pieces.
pretty much expeced this since Lyon play in a 442 diamond were the fullbacks push up high to be the width player, Chelsea did well to take advantage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:15

this seems like a really open UWCL - feels like Barca's to lose though (on paper).
It's gonna be barca vs wob with wob losing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:

psg playing better tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:

And then Jana will comfort Jill Roord like Mewis did to Kerr during the Olympics :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

On paper Wolfsburg or Chelsea can also be the favourites. The squads of those 3 clubs seem to be the best. If Barca's defense were more reliable I would say they would be the favourites. However they have their weaknesses so I agree, there's no clear favourite to win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What these UWCL ties really have told me is that the teams aren't really used to playing on these huge pitches and having to cover so much more ground. Lot's of counters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:22
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
pretty much expeced this since Lyon play in a 442 diamond were the fullbacks push up high to be the width player, Chelsea did well to take advantage
I hope Jona watches that cause the exact same thing would've happened against his team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone please explain to me why we are still giving Alexia prizes for 2021 in the year of our Lord 2023?!

No wonder Aitana has a chip on her shoulder. Her flowers aren't coming for years! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lyon losing and the bring on van de bonk to change the game?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s weird to go from last season and Eriksson being solid defensively and Bright making mistakes to this season where when Bright goes off injured I spent the whole of the rest of the match waiting for Magda to make some awful mistake. And lo and behold she passed it in front of the goal, Lyon player gets it and invites a very close shot followed by a whole period of Lyon pressure! Ffs, who passes the ball in front of the goal when there’s an attacker from the opposite side just there ?! We were taught not to do that in school level let alone at professional level.

Best wishes to Millie then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:33
Sonia has her favorites. I don't understand her choices...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:30
What these UWCL ties really have told me is that the teams aren't really used to playing on these huge pitches and having to cover so much more ground. Lot's of counters.
You do realise that the pitch are the same size as in the stadium those teams usually play, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Van de donk but you knew that 😏
She played better than h*ran, maro and dabritz so nice try.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Are the fields they usually play on smaller?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol I just realised they play on smaller pitches in regular season wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:34
It’s weird to go from last season and Eriksson being solid defensively and Bright making mistakes to this season where when Bright goes off injured I spent the whole of the rest of the match waiting for Magda to make some awful mistake. And lo and behold she passed it in front of the goal, Lyon player gets it and invites a very close shot followed by a whole period of Lyon pressure! Ffs, who passes the ball in front of the goal when there’s an attacker from the opposite side just there ?! We were taught not to do that in school level let alone at professional level.

The criticism on her is getting ridiculous
Yes she made a mistake but other than that she was solid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:36
Guest wrote:
🐟🐟🎣🎣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

it's like Millie has given Madga the bozo gene but I acutally think it started last season, she's just not what she was 20/21

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:39
Guest wrote:

She was directly at fault which almost led to conceding a goal in a low scoring game and actually led to the team having to defend like hell for 5 mins afterwards yet the criticism is ‘ridiculous’? Right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

been kind of impressed with PSG (such a shame there's so much drama at that club!)

I don't normally watch WOB play so not sure if this is typical, but they haven't looked great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
🐟🐟🎣🎣
you loser beth stans stay obsessed for no reason go worry about acl1 and acl2 instead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:49
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
🐟🐟🎣🎣
you loser beth stans stay obsessed for no reason go worry about acl1 and acl2 instead
How can they worry when scottish curse duo aren’t even playing champion’s league :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ada does look scary just sitting there. Barca you in trouble girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L Chat really unique that every player is shit, overrated and not fit to play at that level.
It's almost a miracle that none of you Berthas are called up to play professionaly.
5 last pages, not 1 player apparently that plays well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:48
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:39
Guest wrote:

She was directly at fault which almost led to conceding a goal in a low scoring game and actually led to the team having to defend like hell for 5 mins afterwards yet the criticism is ‘ridiculous’? Right.
DA. M & P fangirls like the one you replied have become so delusional and insufferable over the course of this season. I had to unfollow some formerly reasonable Chelsea blogs that stan those two because the amount of stan-tinted goggles takes and crying about the big mean Chelsea fans bullying 'poor little bean Magda' was too much.

They refuse to see that people aren't just being unnecessarily mean about Magda for no reason. Every Chelsea fan I follow who criticizes her wants her to play better than she currently does for the sake of the team! No one wants to have to talk shit about one of their own players game after game, but she makes major mistakes every game. Like you said Chelsea got very lucky that the giveaway today didn't lead to a goal which would have been such a rage-inducing goal to give up. She came so close to proving everyone who let out audible groans when she was subbed on correct.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:38
Guest wrote:
Lol I just realised they play on smaller pitches in regular season wow
That's not entirely true though. If the Google doesn't lie to me. Barca's, Wolfsburg's and Bayern's are exactly of the same size. Can't find the information about Roma, Lyon and PSG but the fields look big. Arsenal's: 100.6 m × 70.4 m (so shorter but wider); Chelsea's 100x68 (so shorter by 5m than a usual one). So I think the English ones are just slightly smaller. The rest seem to play on a regular basis on a standard size of a pitch.
The counterattacks are because the defense in women's football isn't yet that good. The clubs usually focus the most on attack and that's usually clubs' biggest weapon.