International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Why does LJ lose the ball so much instead of passing to an open teammate? Drives me crazy how selfish she is on the ball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao kerr is terrible. passes when she should shoot and shoots when she should pass. world class my ass :rofl:

guestie
Veteran
Reactions: 153

Post by guestie »

I am kind of intrigued to see Eriksson and Buchanan in a back four playing together as its one of the few defensive configurations we haven't seen. This isn't the way I wanted to see it with Bright out injured though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:32
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:30
I stg if we lose Millie before the WC :bigcry:
:clap:
Leah Williamson playing at CB for England in the World Cup :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:37
lmao kerr is terrible. passes when she should shoot and shoots when she should pass. world class my ass :rofl:
What you’re trying to do is too obvious :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lyon need to be more clinical. Good build up but poor execution in front of goal. Either miss or give the ball away. Le sommer is pretty useless in front of goal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:20
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:57

is that her gf?
Tuva has a boyfriend but a kiss on the cheek seems to be a fave celebration move for her, she did it with teammates when she played in Norway too.
Aw love a straight girl who ain’t afraid to show affection to dykes 😍 u know how some can be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Millie is gone long-term just write off the season please :nervous:

guestie
Veteran
Reactions: 153

Post by guestie »

Well that's unexpected
Last edited by guestie on 22 Mar 2023, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

woso was worry about OBI for like 24 hours
meanwhile OBI was like in the club

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:14
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:48
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:44
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:21
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:10

people think they will win at home but i am pretty sure they are losing against bayern again. bayern gonna try double hard to win the second match to no matter how wobbly they are.
I think a huge part of the reason why Bayern played so poorly was that they were not prepared for how physical Arsenal would play. If they adapt to that I think they can get a draw or the win at the Emirates.
Sorry but that's an extremely weird take. German teams and league are known to be one of the most physical ones and you're telling me Bayern was surprised with Arsenal's physicality? They have to play Wolfsburg on the regular basis, they can handle physicality, trust me
They get bullied by Wolfsburgs physicality time after time tbf.
Well that's a different case. They do get physically dominated by Wolfsburg because they simply aren't as physical and that's Wolfsburg's advantage over them. But saying that they didn't expect Arsenal to be this physical considering which club is their main rival in a league is just wrong. There's no way Arsenal plays more physically than Wolfsburg so my point is that they couldn't surprise them in that area. The question is whether Bayern is capable of dealing with that. But that's more about them as a team than just a mental preperation for a match.
Bayern has a mentality issue. They are always shaky in the first leg even against a seemingly weaker team like Benfica. It doesn't help either that Arsenal has similar playing style.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah Obi, German powerhouse 🤩. I feared the worst

emo
Reactions:

Post by emo »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:18
carpenter is playing pretty shit. i don't think she's quite ready for this intensity after her acl yet tbh
Agree

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

guestie wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:44
Well that's unexpected
What a twist, I didn't expect WOB to play mind games like that :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:39
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:37
What you’re trying to do is too obvious :eyeroll:
not everyone believes in your lil hoodoo curse so relax. there have been multiple times today when kerr clearly made the wrong decision. she does it in other games for chelsea too. it's either her or emma has told her to do that but either way it ain't helpful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:43
If Millie is gone long-term just write off the season please :nervous:
I wasn't sure if that was just sweat on her face or if it's been in raining in Lyon but it did look like she was crying...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

emo wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:48
Guest wrote:
carpenter is playing pretty shit. i don't think she's quite ready for this intensity after her acl yet tbh
Agree
It could be that but also els and cascarino been ghost today too all season really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Els flop today that we had to bring in becho who really is not a upgrade :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Els flop today that we had to bring in becho who really is not a upgrade :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:36
Why does LJ lose the ball so much instead of passing to an open teammate? Drives me crazy how selfish she is on the ball.
It pisses me off so much, or she'll just shoot from afar rather than pass. I wouldn't pass her the ball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:48
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:44
It looks nice on the players. So much better than the Nike borefest jerseys.
Most of those people who I have seen calling the Spain jersey ugly have been Barcelona aka The 15 supporters. Obviously they are not biased or anything :eyeroll: Neutral people like non-Spanish people seem to like it very well.
No dude. The Spanish Adidas jerseys are ugly as heck. The German ones are SOOOO nice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:41

Reactions:

Post by 1837 »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Most of those people who I have seen calling the Spain jersey ugly have been Barcelona aka The 15 supporters. Obviously they are not biased or anything :eyeroll: Neutral people like non-Spanish people seem to like it very well.
No dude. The Spanish Adidas jerseys are ugly as heck. The German ones are SOOOO nice.
fuck off yank no one asked you

Block
Veteran

Post by Block »

DVD and Bacha are subbed on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1837 wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you the same Relevo/RFEF bootlicker? I'm German, not a yank. Piss off.

Block
Veteran

Post by Block »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:03
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:02

Bad sportsmanship, that's so hilarious. Don't you just love when footballers are assholes for no apperent reason to their opponent? Awesome.
Arsenal fans cry whenever anyone play slightly aggressively against their precious players while constantly defending and gloryfing Mccabe. That's a funny cognitive dissonance's case.

the op liked this. they are fine with being called hypocrites ig.

DA. Is there a football fan alive who isn't a hypocrite when it comes to their own team? I've never met one. It's part of being a supporter. It's why both sides can call a ref biased to the other team when a neutral might not see any bias at all.

Calling people out for something every single poster in here does seems a bit daft. And I don't support any English teams, before you start!
nah other teams dont support their players kicking injured players in their face with ball. the point is this is shitty bheaviour not banter and arsenal fans would be first to scream that if they were on the receiving end. they are bunch of terrible losers if they are fine with dishing out but can't take it.
Agree to disagree but I think you're talking nonsense. Everyone defends their team, even when they don't actually condone things. Like I said, it's just part of being a supporter and I see fans of every big team doing it online, especially here and twitter.
no one would make a tweet saying its funny their player kicked rival teams player lying on the ground with a ball. only arsenal fans find it funny and it stands out the most cause of how much they cry when the tables are turned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg cascarino I have to make that :ragee:
Fuck just put ada in , becho is frustrating to watch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:31
Guest wrote:
aw fuck sake millie off magda on. advantage lyon
Lol not sure why Chelsea fans don’t like her anymore
She still plays at a high level
DA. Did you see what she just did? That's why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:02

Bad sportsmanship, that's so hilarious. Don't you just love when footballers are assholes for no apperent reason to their opponent? Awesome.
Arsenal fans cry whenever anyone play slightly aggressively against their precious players while constantly defending and gloryfing Mccabe. That's a funny cognitive dissonance's case.
DA. Is there a football fan alive who isn't a hypocrite when it comes to their own team? I've never met one. It's part of being a supporter. It's why both sides can call a ref biased to the other team when a neutral might not see any bias at all.

Calling people out for something every single poster in here does seems a bit daft. And I don't support any English teams, before you start!
nah other teams dont support their players kicking injured players in their face with ball. the point is this is shitty bheaviour not banter and arsenal fans would be first to scream that if they were on the receiving end. they are bunch of terrible losers if they are fine with dishing out but can't take it.
Agree to disagree but I think you're talking nonsense. Everyone defends their team, even when they don't actually condone things. Like I said, it's just part of being a supporter and I see fans of every big team doing it online, especially here and twitter.
I get the defending players of your team and excusing their behaviour when they do something wrong. I can understand that. But it's another thing to celebrate when your player is being an asshole. Over and over again. Almost glorifying their awful behaviour. There's a difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1837 wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:07
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:03
1837 wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you the same Relevo/RFEF bootlicker? I'm German, not a yank. Piss off.
sorry. fuck off nazi no one asked you
lol, reported.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She has to be working as a double agent cause wtf was this??? 😭💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I get the defending players of your team and excusing their behaviour when they do something wrong. I can understand that. But it's another thing to celebrate when your player is being an asshole. Over and over again. Almost glorifying their awful behaviour. There's a difference.
they encourage the asshole behaviour when it benefits them but scream for justice when its done to them, thats the difference between these crybaby permavictims and other fans just supporting their teams. They cant take it, only know how to dish out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf are u saving ada for Sonia wtf :argh:
Malard seriously fucking malard :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. she did this during conticup for arsenal too. a mostly injured harder is not the worth the liability that her gf is becoming almost every match. good riddance. emma should know better by now then to sub her. maybe the last 5 mins only.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. she did this during conticup for arsenal too. a mostly injured harder is not the worth the liability that her gf is becoming almost every match. good riddance. emma should know better by now then to sub her. maybe the last 5 mins only.
DA. Did you miss the fact that she's only playing because Bright got injured? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kerr is always such a flop in the CL when it matters. She only scores against the weakest team in the group stages then ghosts the rest of the tournament.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:18
Wtf are u saving ada for Sonia wtf :argh:
Malard seriously fucking malard :rageblush:
if ellie is still bad dont think ada would be any good yet beyond the mental scare.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuck some players shouldn’t be on team anymore starting with becho
Tired of Sonia giving players mins who don’t deserve it , some at not at Lyon level

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

they encourage the asshole behaviour when it benefits them but scream for justice when its done to them, thats the difference between these crybaby permavictims and other fans just supporting their teams. They cant take it, only know how to dish out.
DA. Why are you so pressed about this? It happened on a different platform then you posted the tweets here just to have this rant. Be a big girl and say it to their faces instead of banging on about it here. There's literally zero clout left to be gotten by shitting on Arsenal fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"I just want them to give Lauren James the ball more" they probably know they'll never get it back :rofl:

Block
Veteran

Post by Block »

Diani's bf is charged for extorsion committed by an organized group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:20
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Did you miss the fact that she's only playing because Bright got injured? ^o)
there are other better subs. like mjelde

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:46
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:14
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:48
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:44
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:21

I think a huge part of the reason why Bayern played so poorly was that they were not prepared for how physical Arsenal would play. If they adapt to that I think they can get a draw or the win at the Emirates.
Sorry but that's an extremely weird take. German teams and league are known to be one of the most physical ones and you're telling me Bayern was surprised with Arsenal's physicality? They have to play Wolfsburg on the regular basis, they can handle physicality, trust me
They get bullied by Wolfsburgs physicality time after time tbf.
Well that's a different case. They do get physically dominated by Wolfsburg because they simply aren't as physical and that's Wolfsburg's advantage over them. But saying that they didn't expect Arsenal to be this physical considering which club is their main rival in a league is just wrong. There's no way Arsenal plays more physically than Wolfsburg so my point is that they couldn't surprise them in that area. The question is whether Bayern is capable of dealing with that. But that's more about them as a team than just a mental preperation for a match.
Bayern has a mentality issue. They are always shaky in the first leg even against a seemingly weaker team like Benfica. It doesn't help either that Arsenal has similar playing style.
Yeah, I am willing to believe in that. And I don't know how much it's mental issue or simply coach choosing wrong tactics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s probably better we don’t advance to wake up aulas on some players just don’t deserve to be on team and we need new hungry blood
And realize some are not at a champion league level it’s that simple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:24
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Why are you so pressed about this? It happened on a different platform then you posted the tweets here just to have this rant. Be a big girl and say it to their faces instead of banging on about it here. There's literally zero clout left to be gotten by shitting on Arsenal fans.
this is weird. ur side argued about the tweet for a whole page then when you have no comeback you come up with why you care. sad ass losers. u cared enough to argue for a page before lol. dont cry about people calling out shit behaviour. it will happen in multiple platforms cause you are shit losers everywhere it turns out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well so far I've not been overly impressed with any of the 6 teams that have played so far! Every team needs to work on their finishing, the GKs are sweeping everything. Really is still anyone's tournament so far! Let's hope Wolfsburg or PSG put on a more complete display!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:26
Diani's bf is charged for extorsion committed by an organized group

WTF? What on the Earth is happening in PSG?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is rytting fam?