Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:22
Looks like the freezing out of Magda continues…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:21
Adidas humiliating Nike. kits of Germany, Spain, Sweden, Argentina, Colombia and Japan
https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/03/ ... ombia.html
Omg scrolling with my phone some nice jerseys I see and then I see the leak FAIL Mexico jersey :ragee: wtf why even show us this and remind me of the horrible FAILURE the team was :argh: :rage: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:21
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:20
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:10
^idek who you all are referring to i just found the chaos in the original tweet funny af and how woso twt has always been toxic but fun place to be.
Keep it to yourself. No one cares! Go make friends on twitter instead of harassing us everyday with their braindead tweets. Will be reporting from now on because posting random stan accounts isn't even allowed in the football threads here.
but you all posted kelsies tweet yesterday to cry about how she is being hypocritical i was just giving context of how this is what she meant by it always being toxic. ur rule of which tweets are allowed or not doesn't depend on which tweets u personally like.
And that shouldn't have been brought here either, and people did complain about it.

You do this everyday. There's a couple of things making it obvious that it's you bringing multiple rando stan tweets here everyday about all kinds of dumb shit just to cause arguments about stans and players. Keep it on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Moronni over Bacha is a choice also it’s like a 442
It’s not surprising that Magda is bench

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Maybe if she wasn't playing like shit she would play? It's very obvious since she and her gf decided they were leaving Eriksson hasn't been giving 100%. Her fangirls use the excuse that she was being played at LB in a back three for her being shit, but even when playing as a CB in a back four she's been shit too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
She has been a bit off lately tbh, dunno if it's "freezing out"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^idek who you all are referring to i just found the chaos in the original tweet funny af and how woso twt has always been toxic but fun place to be.
Keep it to yourself. No one cares! Go make friends on twitter instead of harassing us everyday with their braindead tweets. Will be reporting from now on because posting random stan accounts isn't even allowed in the football threads here.
but you all posted kelsies tweet yesterday to cry about how she is being hypocritical i was just giving context of how this is what she meant by it always being toxic. ur rule of which tweets are allowed or not doesn't depend on which tweets u personally like.
You sound like a fucking 5 year old. 'B-B-But they posted some tweets tooooo'. Stop acting like a pathetic lil bitch. DA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It looks nice on the players. So much better than the Nike borefest jerseys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:44
Most of those people who I have seen calling the Spain jersey ugly have been Barcelona aka The 15 supporters. Obviously they are not biased or anything :eyeroll: Neutral people like non-Spanish people seem to like it very well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It really doesn't though. It's totally not my cup of tea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bacha on the bench ?? This Morroni vs LJ matchup is gonna be interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:48
Guest wrote:
Most of those people who I have seen calling the Spain jersey ugly have been Barcelona aka The 15 supporters. Obviously they are not biased or anything :eyeroll: Neutral people like non-Spanish people seem to like it very well.
Guys do you really have to make everything into some ideological war and add to it some bizarre narrative every single time? It's not that serious. People have different tastes. Whenever new jerseys are posted you have people who love it or hate it. Nothing new. I personally dislike it and prefer the previous one. I enjoyed the simplicity of that jersey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chelsea fans need to relax , u can beat Lyon lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:41
Chelsea fans need to relax , u can beat Lyon lol
Lyon just have this mad juju

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah’s stare down of Laura after the goal like she didn’t just stand there like a statue while Schuller turned around here seconds earlier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Word of warning - it looks like fotmob is about 30 seconds ahead of the DAZN stream again like yesterday so mute those notifs if you want to avoid being spoiled.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🧐

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both teams playing nervous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:41
They actually look really nice in it. Ours (England) is so boring, and USA's paint splatter one is a mess. Nike are mugging us off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:56
Both teams playing nervous
Lyon's been slightly better. Seems like it will be a close game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:02
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 09:43
Arsenal complaining about refs when McThug gets away with stuff like this?

Bad sportsmanship, that's so hilarious. Don't you just love when footballers are assholes for no apperent reason to their opponent? Awesome.
Arsenal fans cry whenever anyone play slightly aggressively against their precious players while constantly defending and gloryfing Mccabe. That's a funny cognitive dissonance's case.

the op liked this. they are fine with being called hypocrites ig.

DA. Is there a football fan alive who isn't a hypocrite when it comes to their own team? I've never met one. It's part of being a supporter. It's why both sides can call a ref biased to the other team when a neutral might not see any bias at all.

Calling people out for something every single poster in here does seems a bit daft. And I don't support any English teams, before you start!
nah other teams dont support their players kicking injured players in their face with ball. the point is this is shitty bheaviour not banter and arsenal fans would be first to scream that if they were on the receiving end. they are bunch of terrible losers if they are fine with dishing out but can't take it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ingle and Charles are already pissing me off like I knew they would. If Lyon scores I know it'll come from their side 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And that shouldn't have been brought here either, and people did complain about it.

You do this everyday. There's a couple of things making it obvious that it's you bringing multiple rando stan tweets here everyday about all kinds of dumb shit just to cause arguments about stans and players. Keep it on twitter.
nah i just bring tweets i find funny and this tweet was in continuation of the conversation from previous page despite the so called protests. seems like you are just mad about ur club looking bad or whatever. not my problem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:04
Ingle and Charles are already pissing me off like I knew they would. If Lyon scores I know it'll come from their side 008
Charles is on the bench...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:06
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

nah i just bring tweets i find funny and this tweet was in continuation of the conversation from previous page despite the so called protests. seems like you are just mad about ur club looking bad or whatever. not my problem.
how narcissistic to think anyone gives a fuck my dear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just put ada and bacha in already :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With how Chelsea are playing I think they'd struggle against Roma never mind Lyon :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

these commentators are doing my head in constantly parroting hayes pre-match excuses that this match will be about feeling each other out more than anything. nah chelsea are the ones clearly struggling under barely any pressure from lyon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:11
With how Chelsea are playing I think they'd struggle against Roma never mind Lyon :rofl:
Lchat curse :rofl: still think Lyon'll come back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:13
these commentators are doing my head in constantly parroting hayes pre-match excuses that this match will be about feeling each other out more than anything. nah chelsea are the ones clearly struggling under barely any pressure from lyon
Guest wrote:
😤😤😤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The l chat jinx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

carpenter is playing pretty shit. i don't think she's quite ready for this intensity after her acl yet tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guro Reiten is a super footballer. Doesn’t get half the hype she should.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sonia u better bring in ada fast in 2nd half :rageblush:
Chelsea have taken control of game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn that would've been a great goal by LJ. Bloody post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven’t watched Chelsea this year as much as normal, but in the times that I have, I haven’t been that impressed with Buchanan. Is that a fair assessment or a bad take from too little watching?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This game is coming down that Chelsea front 3 are better than Lyon front 3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

While Guro has scored the goal and all she has been giving away the ball a bit too much and too easily

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:25
While Guro has scored the goal and all she has been giving away the ball a bit too much and too easily
All of the Chelsea players have been really. If they can tighten up that a bit, Lyon don’t have a chance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice assist from Erin for Guro's goal, including a nutmeg. Erin seems to be playing further up the pitch so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aw fuck sake millie off magda on. advantage lyon

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

Eriksson subbed on for Bright (injured)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I stg if we lose Millie before the WC :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:30
aw fuck sake millie off magda on. advantage lyon
Lol not sure why Chelsea fans don’t like her anymore
She still plays at a high level

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:30
I stg if we lose Millie before the WC :bigcry:
:clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:03
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:02
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 09:43
Arsenal complaining about refs when McThug gets away with stuff like this?

Bad sportsmanship, that's so hilarious. Don't you just love when footballers are assholes for no apperent reason to their opponent? Awesome.
Arsenal fans cry whenever anyone play slightly aggressively against their precious players while constantly defending and gloryfing Mccabe. That's a funny cognitive dissonance's case.

the op liked this. they are fine with being called hypocrites ig.

DA. Is there a football fan alive who isn't a hypocrite when it comes to their own team? I've never met one. It's part of being a supporter. It's why both sides can call a ref biased to the other team when a neutral might not see any bias at all.

Calling people out for something every single poster in here does seems a bit daft. And I don't support any English teams, before you start!
nah other teams dont support their players kicking injured players in their face with ball. the point is this is shitty bheaviour not banter and arsenal fans would be first to scream that if they were on the receiving end. they are bunch of terrible losers if they are fine with dishing out but can't take it.
Agree to disagree but I think you're talking nonsense. Everyone defends their team, even when they don't actually condone things. Like I said, it's just part of being a supporter and I see fans of every big team doing it online, especially here and twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Second half is just going to be Chelsea time-wasting now! How many "injuries" will Berger have? That's Hayes go to move.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Lyon don’t tie it then I see Chelsea going through at home even without Millie