International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:36
Not all these Aston Villa players going to a Chris Brown concert :mask:
Arsenal did the same, surprising amount of women footballers who is a fan of him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:32
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:26
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:11

I'm shocked, :ragee: this should be investigate, how this bitch always avoids punishment
She's a horrible player, I don't know how anyone supports this
From the looks of it she's also a horrible person. I question those who are close to her, Viv, Leah. What kind of person would be close friends with this kind of person? Game more or not?
arsenal is full of horrible persons in their team, I would add here: Foord, Mead and Williamson!
Don't forget Eidevall🤮
Aww, shit, I forgot about this d--- 🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:54
Guest wrote:
Arsenal did the same, surprising amount of women footballers who is a fan of him
I missed the Arsenal girls going, who was it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I thought he was banned from the UK?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 09:43
Arsenal complaining about refs when McThug gets away with stuff like this?

I'm shocked, :ragee: this should be investigate, how this bitch always avoids punishment
This should've been a straight red. The referee made so many crucial mistakes yesterday it's actually insane.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
McCabe, Pelova, Foord, plus Mackenzie Arnold are ones I can remember off top of my head. I wanna say possibly Gio and Kuhl but not 100%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:25
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 07:33
More information about the return of "Las 15".

Faced with the impossibility of advancing in hypothetical negotiations that never came to fruition, several of that group nicknamed 'Las 15' began the return operation just after the historic victory against the United States United in El Sadar last October.

On the one hand, there is a group that wants to return to the national team, but not at any price. Secondly, there is a group of players who are not going to move from their starting position as they are aware that they may have lost their place within the National Team. And finally, there are the 'loose verses'. They are the players who are not very willing to be eligible again and the Federation is not very amused that they return.

The problem right now would no longer be so much the figure of Jorge Vilda as the relationship of a dressing room that is broken into two large blocks. This relationship has deteriorated to the point that many of the players who are now do not want there to be a massive return of the 15 because "they are more comfortable now."

The case of Alexia Putellas. There have been conversations, but as his recovery continues, there is not much more to be said by either party. They hold on to the fact that she hasn't returned yet, but yes, no matter who you ask, they tell you that if she is fit, she will go to the World Cup.

The case of Irene Paredes. It is another case that is treated independently. The two parties were 'burnt' in September but there has been talk and no one rules out the presence of the captain in the World Cup.

https://cadenaser.com/nacional/2023/03/ ... adena-ser/

Alexia will be back, don't doubt that.
With respect to Irene Paredes, it is better that she not return because her level is becoming more deplorable, just as an example yesterday's game against Roma. Her game is based on making hard fouls because she never arrives on time and having the referee forgive her cards over and over again. Yesterday she should have been sent off, I remember against Madrid she made two criminal tackles for reds cards and they were only yellows, and that's the way it always happens when she plays against a team that goes beyond midfield. She is decreasing.
"Several of the sources consulted confirm to Cadena SER that relations had become rare in the month of September for two reasons: lack of respect and the lack of unity in the big decisions that affected the entire dressing room, for example, the bonuses from the Euro or the famous call to Luis Rubiales asking for the dismissal of Vilda". It seems that the union of the dressing room was not as big as they want to sell "Las 15"

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:38
Jill roord gives the obvious answer, viv :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

no wonder this user supports thuggish jobless behaviour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:45
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
McCabe, Pelova, Foord, plus Mackenzie Arnold are ones I can remember off top of my head. I wanna say possibly Gio and Kuhl but not 100%
Women love supporting abusive men. These girls are also Ronaldo fans.
At least it's none that surprise me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I found it funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I found it funny
Not surprised. Assholes find other asshole behavior funny. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We can add Lehmann, Dali, Pacheco, Blindkilde & Boye-Hlorkah to the idiot list

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:06
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:35
how did engen speak up spanish so fast? lucy and keira still struggle to speak/understand spanish
This post is sweet😁

If you go to Spain and listen to Spanish people, speak Spanish to Spanish people and get a Spanish girlfriend, you will pick it up. If Lucy and Keira go to Spain and speak English to each other in Spain, it will take longer.
I mean Engen has been here for much longer than the two English so we should also take that into account but for sure dating someone is the best way to learn a language haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I found it funny
sure, idiots like you always finds it funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:25
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We can add Lehmann, Dali, Pacheco, Blindkilde & Boye-Hlorkah to the idiot list
Da none of those surprise me either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I found it funny
I found arsenal crying about biased referring funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I found it funny
I found arsenal crying about biased referring funny
X1000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

too bad assna is too shit a team to ever go far enough into uwcl to play barca. i wanna see their "players" try these antics with barca players and see what their fans do to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:59
too bad assna is too shit a team to ever go far enough into uwcl to play barca. i wanna see their "players" try these antics with barca players and see what their fans do to them.
I was hoping for another matchup with WOB so Roord could get another knockout win against her old team. WOB are in great form and much better than Bayern. If assna get beaten by Bayern playing as poorly as they did last night then they deserve to miss out on a UWCL spot for next season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:08
Guest wrote:
I was hoping for another matchup with WOB so Roord could get another knockout win against her old team. WOB are in great form and much better than Bayern. If assna get beaten by Bayern playing as poorly as they did last night then they deserve to miss out on a UWCL spot for next season
people think they will win at home but i am pretty sure they are losing against bayern again. bayern gonna try double hard to win the second match to no matter how wobbly they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
people think they will win at home but i am pretty sure they are losing against bayern again. bayern gonna try double hard to win the second match to no matter how wobbly they are.
I think a huge part of the reason why Bayern played so poorly was that they were not prepared for how physical Arsenal would play. If they adapt to that I think they can get a draw or the win at the Emirates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the photo of her holding her goddaughter in the baby kit is so adorable that the terrible grammar in the caption can be forgiven.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:28
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:06
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:35
how did engen speak up spanish so fast? lucy and keira still struggle to speak/understand spanish
This post is sweet😁

If you go to Spain and listen to Spanish people, speak Spanish to Spanish people and get a Spanish girlfriend, you will pick it up. If Lucy and Keira go to Spain and speak English to each other in Spain, it will take longer.
I mean Engen has been here for much longer than the two English so we should also take that into account but for sure dating someone is the best way to learn a language haha
Apparently Bronze speaks pretty good Spanish, shes started learning Catalan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think a huge part of the reason why Bayern played so poorly was that they were not prepared for how physical Arsenal would play. If they adapt to that I think they can get a draw or the win at the Emirates.
Sorry but that's an extremely weird take. German teams and league are known to be one of the most physical ones and you're telling me Bayern was surprised with Arsenal's physicality? They have to play Wolfsburg on the regular basis, they can handle physicality, trust me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spain away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry but that's an extremely weird take. German teams and league are known to be one of the most physical ones and you're telling me Bayern was surprised with Arsenal's physicality? They have to play Wolfsburg on the regular basis, they can handle physicality, trust me
They get bullied by Wolfsburgs physicality time after time tbf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Bad sportsmanship, that's so hilarious. Don't you just love when footballers are assholes for no apperent reason to their opponent? Awesome.
Arsenal fans cry whenever anyone play slightly aggressively against their precious players while constantly defending and gloryfing Mccabe. That's a funny cognitive dissonance's case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I could be totally in the wrong here but I think that Bayern have a good chance of winning the next game. Despite all of his flaws Straus seems to know how to adapt to opponents and every second leg game Bayern have played this season (whether CL or Bundesliga) they came out looking stronger than in the first. I haven't seen the same thing with Arsenal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Predictions for today’s games?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:23
the photo of her holding her goddaughter in the baby kit is so adorable that the terrible grammar in the caption can be forgiven.
is her gf a footballer too? i remember coming across their lowkey qt couple pics but dont know anything about them. schuller is still good but her age is also showing imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They get bullied by Wolfsburgs physicality time after time tbf.
Well that's a different case. They do get physically dominated by Wolfsburg because they simply aren't as physical and that's Wolfsburg's advantage over them. But saying that they didn't expect Arsenal to be this physical considering which club is their main rival in a league is just wrong. There's no way Arsenal plays more physically than Wolfsburg so my point is that they couldn't surprise them in that area. The question is whether Bayern is capable of dealing with that. But that's more about them as a team than just a mental preperation for a match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:47
Spain away
I'm sorry but did they get the same graphic designer as Portland thorns kit? This is so fugly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Adidas humiliating Nike. kits of Germany, Spain, Sweden, Argentina, Colombia and Japan
https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/03/ ... ombia.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:21
Adidas humiliating Nike. kits of Germany, Spain, Sweden, Argentina, Colombia and Japan
Germany, Japan and Colombia look pretty cool. I need to see Sweden and Argentina when worn. Spain is the worst by far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Spain away
🤮

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gio was there - she posted on Stories. Not sure about Kuhl. Teyah Goldie was also there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not sure, Leupolz who played for Bayern for many years just said yesterday that England is much more physical

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:21
Germany, Japan and Colombia look pretty cool. I need to see Sweden and Argentina when worn. Spain is the worst by far.
The designs might not be everyone’s cup of tea but at least they tried to do something different than other brands.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is that her gf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:30
this is what that kelsie girl was talking about. woso twt has always been toxic. at least it was funny as hell post 2019. now its just soft player stans crying about mean tweets

stop posting that ugly, ginger, redneck c---'s tweets here ffs no one cares

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:19
Guest wrote:
Spain away
I'm sorry but did they get the same graphic designer as Portland thorns kit? This is so fugly.
No wonder some of the 15 don’t want to return

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:57

is that her gf?
No as far as I know Tuva is straight. Lea's gf is a sailor from Austria.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:02
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:30
this is what that kelsie girl was talking about. woso twt has always been toxic. at least it was funny as hell post 2019. now its just soft player stans crying about mean tweets

stop posting that ugly, ginger, redneck c---'s tweets here ffs no one cares
It’s probably her posting this shit herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^idek who you all are referring to i just found the chaos in the original tweet funny af and how woso twt has always been toxic but fun place to be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:10
^idek who you all are referring to i just found the chaos in the original tweet funny af and how woso twt has always been toxic but fun place to be.
Keep it to yourself. No one cares! Go make friends on twitter instead of harassing us everyday with their braindead tweets. Will be reporting from now on because posting random stan accounts isn't even allowed in the football threads here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:57

is that her gf?
Tuva has a boyfriend but a kiss on the cheek seems to be a fave celebration move for her, she did it with teammates when she played in Norway too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:20
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:10
Keep it to yourself. No one cares! Go make friends on twitter instead of harassing us everyday with their braindead tweets. Will be reporting from now on because posting random stan accounts isn't even allowed in the football threads here.
but you all posted kelsies tweet yesterday to cry about how she is being hypocritical i was just giving context of how this is what she meant by it always being toxic. ur rule of which tweets are allowed or not doesn't depend on which tweets u personally like.