US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:20
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 21:18
Is this actually a NWSL caliber player or is AC just going after LA natives these days?

Definitely not NWSL caliber.
At least she is not taking up an international spot. And I doubt that both Gilles and Swaby return so they have the roster space.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is this actually a NWSL caliber player or is AC just going after LA natives these days?

She’s not good. Even her fans on Twitter are confused about why she’s going to Angel City because she’s going to be on the bench behind so many players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:46
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:26
When will the April friendly roster be released? While I think the roster is mostly set, I am interested to see if O’Hara or Davidson displace anyone.

(I already assume Smith replaces Midge from the last roster).
My guess is next week after these opening weekend games. So about a week before camp starts.
Davidson and O’Hara gonna displace Huerta that will be kind of sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
When will the April friendly roster be released? While I think the roster is mostly set, I am interested to see if O’Hara or Davidson displace anyone.

My guess is next week after these opening weekend games. So about a week before camp starts.
Who else? I could see it being Hatch if they really think Macario will be going to the WC. Give Vlatko a last chance to see his options before making the last cut.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 this move is so stupid. ACFC’s midfield stays shit and their forwards stay unable to finish with Press probably not being able to play until after the WC break. ACFC needs to fire their staff in charge of this, their only good player acquisition was Press and that was made by higher ups not their plebs like Eni and Kim and whoever its replacement was so in reality they made no good moves. Gilles was good but she fucked off to France so not really. Thompson would’ve been good if they didn’t overpay for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 this move is so stupid. ACFC’s midfield stays shit and their forwards stay unable to finish with Press probably not being able to play until after the WC break. ACFC needs to fire their staff in charge of this, their only good player acquisition was Press and that was made by higher ups not their plebs like Eni and Kim and whoever its replacement was so in reality they made no good moves. Gilles was good but she fucked off to France so not really. Thompson would’ve been good if they didn’t overpay for her.
AC needs to throw a lot of money at Cami Levin and steal her from KC. Convince her to come home to LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who else? I could see it being Hatch if they really think Macario will be going to the WC. Give Vlatko a last chance to see his options before making the last cut.
Hatch is going y’all. Macario won’t even be at the April friendlies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So who do you think will be cut? If O’Hara and Davidson are in, 2 need to be out.

And if Cat gets a spot for existing, a third person needs to be cut.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please. People talk about Macario like she's the second coming. She could miss April friendlies completely, still make that WC roster because she can jog a little, not play a single minute, and her stans and journalists would still do cartwheels. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please. People talk about Macario like she's the second coming. She could miss April friendlies completely, still make that WC roster because she can jog a little, not play a single minute, and her stans and journalists would still do cartwheels. Da
Da One correction. The stans and journalist would complain she didn’t start.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So who do you think will be cut? If O’Hara and Davidson are in, 2 need to be out.

Midge and Huerta are on the chopping block even though thinks Sonnett is gonna get cut next

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Midge and Huerta are on the chopping block even though thinks Sonnett is gonna get cut next
Midge is already getting replaced by Smith. So who else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish it was a reality show. I’m picturing Tyra with two photos :

Sonnett: you take terrible pictures and are too enthusiastic.

Huerta: you’ve worked so hard but sometimes the girl who wants it the most and is the most attractive doesn’t win

I have one photo in my hands:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:45

Huerta: you’ve worked so hard but sometimes the girl who wants it the most and is the most attractive doesn’t win

SONNETT :handbags: :heart: :goldstar: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:45

A+ content I loled

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is Mel b?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 02:14
You want to believe the players but also what are they supposed to say in this situation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 02:10
Who is Mel b?
The child Scam Diego signed just to brag about :rofl: ain’t no one calling her that when the spice girl is the only Mel B that exists

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 02:05
SD embarrassing themselves why didn’t they pick a video that their player was actually winning :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least there’s a legitimate rivalry brewing besides Portland-reign. The league needed that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
SD was stupid to think they could get away with posting a bullshit clip and not expect ACFC to call them out lmfao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 02:10
Who is Mel b?
Scary Spice and that child wave signed who got embarrassed by a below average NWSL player who isn’t even a defender :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:29
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da One correction. The stans and journalist would complain she didn’t start.
Ugh you're right. My mistake for thinking they'd be satisfied with her just making the roster lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
BOOM :rofl:

SD "forgot" to put the ending, good tweet from ACFC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lmao who is this knock off Tobin Heath?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I can't believe there are SD fans crying over this, it can't be real :blinkwide: LoL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You new? Abby wambach got a spot for existing in 2015😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 07:59
Guest wrote:
I can't believe there are SD fans crying over this, it can't be real :blinkwide: LoL
This person has been absolutely triggered 😂 you can tell because it’s not even banter. You can legitimately tell they are throwing a fit.

Anon 7
Reactions:

Post by Anon 7 »

But what the heck is up with the NWSL in AE FIFA 2023 game??? It's just.... O holy lord, what's supposed to happen?? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:59
What's the backstory? I've read the article and they don't mention anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This person has been absolutely triggered 😂 you can tell because it’s not even banter. You can legitimately tell they are throwing a fit.

Only in woso where it’s not allowed to banter. Yikes it’s not that serious, now they’re making it about age and bullying. ACFC just gave a simple jab back, no one was disrespected lol
SD fans are probably some old out of touch fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Do these kids think the more cutbacks you make the better you are? She could have crossed it about 3 times in that sequence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The worst part is apparently they had to pay a large transfer fee for her. Terrible decision all around. She’s not very good. I think they more just wanted the PR and brownie points of being the team to rescue her from a bad situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:09
Guest wrote:

The worst part is apparently they had to pay a large transfer fee for her. Terrible decision all around. She’s not very good. I think they more just wanted the PR and brownie points of being the team to rescue her from a bad situation.
Hucles is as bad as Eni

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:32
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:09
Guest wrote:

Hucles is as bad as Eni
She really is. Good job getting rid of Eni, but why are you then promoting someone with no GM experience? Because she’s friends with the owners?

She probably thinks she’s a boss for working out that Thompson move. Don’t get me wrong, Alyssa is good, but a better GM would have been able to figure out how to get Alyssa and keep a player like Ryan. Instead she got fleeced for a player that wasn’t going to play anywhere other than LA anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of Ryan, she really got screwed in that trade. She is going to get less playing time for a worse team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If they want diversity quota they should at least hire someone with experience. Next they probably gonna promote that creepy trans as gm so people can't critize him because 'transphobia'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:16
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Only in woso where it’s not allowed to banter. Yikes it’s not that serious, now they’re making it about age and bullying. ACFC just gave a simple jab back, no one was disrespected lol
SD fans are probably some old out of touch fans.
spencer and acfc feeling the need to dunk on a 15 year old on twitter is hilariously pathetic though

Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol This is why you shouldn't let 15 and 16 yr olds in the league. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:36
Hey guys what happened to the Usmnt vs Ireland matches I thought they were on April 8th and April 11th? The last time I checked the Uswnt site it still showed the Ireland April friendly matches on the schedule, I'm confused, lol now we are playing Mexico instead, can someone clarify please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:55

spencer and acfc feeling the need to dunk on a 15 year old on twitter is hilariously pathetic though

Da
:lol:

That's silly. The child did not post that nonsense, so no one is dunking on her. San Diego admin did something stupid and got caught. Boo Hoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:01
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:36
Hey guys what happened to the Usmnt vs Ireland matches I thought they were on April 8th and April 11th? The last time I checked the Uswnt site it still showed the Ireland April friendly matches on the schedule, I'm confused, lol now we are playing Mexico instead, can someone clarify please?
Oh shit I messed up its Houston Dash playing Mexico sorry for my above post. Op

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spencer isn’t even a true defender :rofl:
If the 15 year old can’t take a bit of bants than maybe her parents shouldn’t have signed her up for a professional league.