English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

I think there are a lot of "new" fans here who weren't around for City days. Even before Lucy left for Lyon her and Keira would rarely did walks and pics together (except for when they won finals). But they've never given off couple vibes. The most they ever did was during the 2019 Olympics and 2022 Euros. But with Club teams, never. I'm not sure what people are expecting. Lucy is allergic to PDA. And even back at City when they'd take a group picture together as soon as it was done Keira would turn her back on Lucy. It's a habit of hers. She even does it during team pics at the start of matches.

Really no idea if they're still together, but this is the exact same pattern they've always had.

Funny thing, I was watching a Christmas video from Sinead, and even in those videos, surrounding by family and in total privacy, K and L don't look like a couple, sitting far, no interaction, not even looking at each other. It's like they have an aversion to any contact between them when there are other people around. It's strange. But it's who they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love that its Salma running to Bronze when she went down not Walsh. Not because I'm implying anything untoward, just interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 20:36
Love that its Salma running to Bronze when she went down not Walsh. Not because I'm implying anything untoward, just interesting.
Probably because she was the closest to Lucy and she wasn't down for long. If she was down longer, more people would have come over

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol because she was closest to her. Plus, Bronze got back up right away despite taking one in the face. Nothing interesting there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Waited for this comment :rofl:
She just was in her near.

Oh and of course starting 11 together K+L :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 20:39
Guest wrote:
Waited for this comment :rofl:
She just was in her near.

Oh and of course starting 11 together K+L :P
*Starting 11 pic together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Think Lucy might of been a hit a bit harder than we thought

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Quiet in here?! I take it bronze didn’t follow Keira round after the match like a puppy this time then….

I couldn’t watch the match but I’ve seen a gif of Keira tapping Lucy as she was subbed off. Assume that’s it for interactions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:29
Quiet in here?! I take it bronze didn’t follow Keira round after the match like a puppy this time then….

I couldn’t watch the match but I’ve seen a gif of Keira tapping Lucy as she was subbed off. Assume that’s it for interactions?
Didn’t see her following her around like a puppy last time either. I saw two people waiting for each other. But yes, that’s it I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:

Didn’t see her following her around like a puppy last time either. I saw two people waiting for each other. But yes, that’s it I think.
Hmmmm, well she wouldn’t have done that at the ACC so that’s something positive I guess!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 20:53
Think Lucy might of been a hit a bit harder than we thought

I died when I saw this. DIED. She's the real nutter in that family, not Keira's mom.

What a delightfully odd human being.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy and Keira's feet! 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:50
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:

Hmmmm, well she wouldn’t have done that at the ACC so that’s something positive I guess!
They warmed up together with CGH and were training together the day before but yeah, that’s it I think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keira also hasn’t liked Lucy’s post ( but liked panos which was posted after!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 03:56
Keira also hasn’t liked Lucy’s post ( but liked panos which was posted after!)
Honestly does it matter? You see how close they’ve been lately. She was liking every single post during the time we thought they for sure had split. So maybe the fact she’s ignoring them means something else in the relationship has changed. Maybe they’re getting close again. Instagram is such a wrong place to gauge these things. Unless they delete or block each other like Lia and Caitlin, yet even those two were hugging each other today. Stop relying on social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOL at Surfer girls new TikTok. She’s just talking about how she’s had messages by a few people thinking she’s in the new scream film (she’s obviously not) and she shows her TikTok searches. How has she managed to make it so Laura crane and Lucy Bronze and doesn’t come up on hers, but when I type Laura crane into TikTok, Laura crane and Lucy bronze is one of the top searches? I have NEVER searched that myself so no reason it should come up on mine otherwise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 07:54
LOL at Surfer girls new TikTok. She’s just talking about how she’s had messages by a few people thinking she’s in the new scream film (she’s obviously not) and she shows her TikTok searches. How has she managed to make it so Laura crane and Lucy Bronze and doesn’t come up on hers, but when I type Laura crane into TikTok, Laura crane and Lucy bronze is one of the top searches? I have NEVER searched that myself so no reason it should come up on mine otherwise
I notice she’s liked Lucy’s post!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:00
Guest wrote:
To be fair, I’d of thought she would love it if that just happened to pop up on her video!
Did I see right on Instagram that she’s going to Portugal soon- the homeland of Bronzey? Maybe she’ll take a trip to Spain?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:04
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:00
Guest wrote:
To be fair, I’d of thought she would love it if that just happened to pop up on her video!
Did I see right on Instagram that she’s going to Portugal soon- the homeland of Bronzey? Maybe she’ll take a trip to Spain?
Ohgod :mask: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You've not searched it but you've typed about it and read posts where it has been typed about. The algorithms pick up on all of that. Should actually show you that Surfer girl likely hasn't typed Bronzey's name all that much, or been communicating with her. I do bet she has a crush, since she only likes Roebuck and Lucy's posts of all the lionesses, even though she also follows Leah and Kirby and Jill's coffee shop. But there hasn't been much communication between her and Lucy, whatever that's worth to anyone.

My gut, and a few things I've observed and heard through the grape vine are telling me Bronzey and Walshy may not be as done as many of you think, or even I thought. Maybe not FULL ON, but certainly not off. But I ain't sharing my reasons. You'll all flip the fuck out, you L Chat wackos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:31
Guest wrote:
You've not searched it but you've typed about it and read posts where it has been typed about. The algorithms pick up on all of that. Should actually show you that Surfer girl likely hasn't typed Bronzey's name all that much, or been communicating with her. I do bet she has a crush, since she only likes Roebuck and Lucy's posts of all the lionesses, even though she also follows Leah and Kirby and Jill's coffee shop. But there hasn't been much communication between her and Lucy, whatever that's worth to anyone.

My gut, and a few things I've observed and heard through the grape vine are telling me Bronzey and Walshy may not be as done as many of you think, or even I thought. Maybe not FULL ON, but certainly not off. But I ain't sharing my reasons. You'll all flip the fuck out, you L Chat wackos.
Oh come on you Wonze secret keeper! Everyone promises to not flip out........pinky promise??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:nervous:
Give us a little hope please!

My mind is already at a portugese beach with Bronze, surfer girl and a romantic sunset ( :'( )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 09:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:nervous:
Give us a little hope please!

My mind is already at a portugese beach with Bronze, surfer girl and a romantic sunset ( :'( )
I doubt Lucy even has time to go to Portugal. Chill guys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh come on you Wonze secret keeper! Everyone promises to not flip out........pinky promise??
Liars. Yes you will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 09:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.
Noooo we won't. We're totally not the dramatic type lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.
:hudoin: spill the tea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.
Go on 😀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.
There is a blog where last week someone was trying to make out they knew Tracy and why Keira was back in the uk but they wouldn’t say why but said something like don’t worry it’s nothing bad or anything no one is sick or died and then it turns out that Keira’s grandad had literally DIED!!!

I’m not saying grapevine anon is this same person just saying sometimes it may be better to stick with what we know or can see or know the info came from real sources……

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.
There is a blog where last week someone was trying to make out they knew Tracy and why Keira was back in the uk but they wouldn’t say why but said something like don’t worry it’s nothing bad or anything no one is sick or died and then it turns out that Keira’s grandad had literally DIED!!!

I’m not saying grapevine anon is this same person just saying sometimes it may be better to stick with what we know or can see or know the info came from real sources……
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.

Guess I'm grapevine anon, but no not the same Facebook person from that blog. I ain't sharing anyway. Just think you all need to cool your horses and letting you know it ain't as bad as you think. Super funny, cuz for a second there I thought it was super bad too. 😂 I also need to cool my horses. Everybody needs to cool their fucking horses!

Now, as you were.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.

X2
X3. I always take in the know anons with a pinch of salt. It’s the false hope that kills you…..

So day off - maybe some Narla action today for Lucy? A brunch with Irene for Keira??? What’s it gonna be……

Also has any more footage/interactions come through from last night? Someone on here is a master of finding random Lucy and Keira post match action…..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.

X2
X3. I always take in the know anons with a pinch of salt. It’s the false hope that kills you…..

So day off - maybe some Narla action today for Lucy? A brunch with Irene for Keira??? What’s it gonna be……

Also has any more footage/interactions come through from last night? Someone on here is a master of finding random Lucy and Keira post match action…..
Did see Keira looking for Lucy as she left the pitch think Lucy was with Vicky L

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

Did see Keira looking for Lucy as she left the pitch think Lucy was with Vicky L
Yup, I saw it. Was waiting for someone else to mention it. :rofl: Fuck these two.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

Do you have a video/source? :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

x2.
I often provide a lot of pre/post match footage finds from twitter/tiktok (I'm sure I'm not the only one) etc but I didn't see this one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

x2.
I often provide a lot of pre/post match footage finds from twitter/tiktok (I'm sure I'm not the only one) etc but I didn't see this one.
I don’t know if it’s from the Barcafemenifotos account or the Vep (?) guy ok YouTube. They were both there. Or it could have been from DAZN itself. But Keira is walking off with Patri and Aitana and she pauses a moment near the edge and looks back to see if Lucy is coming. You can’t miss it. Lucy is right in her eyeline. When she sees Lucy is she keeps walking. I wish I could take a clip to show you. I’m not the OP. I also saw it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Liars. Yes you will.

X2

yeah, if the source/rumor whatever is true some other anon will maybe find it and share ^_^ we will wait

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

yeah, if the source/rumor whatever is true some other anon will maybe find it and share ^_^ we will wait
X2. Let’s wait before we start to hope.

And no offense what even is grapevine anon suggesting. They don’t live together/socialise together/holiday together/Christmas or NY together/weddings or funerals etc etc but don’t worry it’s not as bad as we thought……?! :rofl:

Someone please find me this clip!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

And no offense what even is grapevine anon suggesting. They don’t live together/socialise together/holiday together/Christmas or NY together/weddings or funerals etc etc but don’t worry it’s not as bad as we thought……?! :rofl:

my only guess is, that it's getting better or back to normal only since the last few weeks. Searching for each other on the pitch after a game or walking together and making fun of AMC :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

my only guess is, that it's getting better or back to normal only since the last few weeks. Searching for each other on the pitch after a game or walking together and making fun of AMC :hudoin:
But really do we know all those things don’t or didn’t happen of course we do because what we see on instagram/tiktok etc its their full lives 24/7 7 days a week. Also everything that’s posted is from at the time it’s posted and we see everything. We didn’t when they were at City so how come we do now. Just a question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uh oh surfer girl has posted and is in the air. I’m going to hate it when Lucy comments on one of her posts in Portuguese….. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But really do we know all those things don’t or didn’t happen of course we do because what we see on instagram/tiktok etc its their full lives 24/7 7 days a week. Also everything that’s posted is from at the time it’s posted and we see everything. We didn’t when they were at City so how come we do now. Just a question.
Well we do know actually quite a few of those things as fact. The living situation, Christmas, weddings, etc. Do we know it through social media, yes but it doesn’t change the fact that they are facts!
Even though we don’t know as fact they didn’t spend ny together or go to the funeral, the weight of evidence suggests that these things also didn’t happen.
I don’t believe any couple (even one as private/strange as this pair) would spend so much energy on running interference to keep their relationship private (a relationship that was to all intents and purposes a little pubic a couple of months ago) if they were 100 percent together now. I’m sorry life doesn’t work like that. They are people with jobs and lives. Who’s got time for all this….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:06
Uh oh surfer girl has posted and is in the air. I’m going to hate it when Lucy comments on one of her posts in Portuguese….. :argh:
:dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
For me it's a downgrade <_< nice body but the face...and a reality chick :fool: give uns nice Keira back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:12
Guest wrote:
For me it's a downgrade <_< nice body but the face...and a reality chick :fool: give uns nice Keira back
Definitely a downgrade just like AMC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:12
Guest wrote:
I actually think she can look very pretty when she wears makeup (not ideal obviously) but she used to wear a lot more in the Love Island day (still nothing compared to the other girls though) and I always thought she was quite pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:38
Guest wrote:
She still has not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:57
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:38
Guest wrote:
She still has not
I hope her number in her “2” story isn’t a secret message. I’m just kidding by the way I don’t think it is…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

So I've looked and I'm not sure this even happened/exists. I can see a vid of Keira leaving the pitch with Aitana, she does at one point look sideways but no sign of lucy (or vicky for that matter) anywhere. Can someone help us out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Quiet again today. Keira we expect but no Lucy or Narla posts? Boo