Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 07:50
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 07:38
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 05:51
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 23:09

Yup Lucy and Bruna are watching Keira and Panos chat about their hair.
Anyone get the feeling Lucy is trying to get back into Keira's good graces. Maybe they had a bust up pre ACC and Lucy is trying to get back together. Could be, no?
I wouldn’t say it looks like she’s trying to get into her good books, but she’s definitely paying more attention. Perhaps she knows that Keira has been struggling after her grandads death and is putting a brave face on? Or something like that and he’s checking in on her more.
This behaviour is super recent. They weren’t nearly this friendly during the best presentation stuff. Was that the only other match since the acc? This change is post funeral/wake. Though if Keira is wearing Lucy’s bag maybe just before? They are very strange people…
That's definitely their shared bag. AND they shared shoes, and yes who knows maybe Lucy has always been in those tagged pics. We just don't see them because the team knows they have to be discrete. I am still convinced that long brunch Lucy talked about was with Panos, Mariona and Keira, and Milo! Maybe Narla was there too.

Maybe they are together, but so careful not to appear so. The video from Xavi is again like a couple making fun of AMC. And if Lucy is so friendly with AMC too, which she certainly appears to be in this video, then yes, maybe she's been at all these brunches too. Maybe this couple really is super secretive. Maybe they broke and after the death of K's grandpa are thinking they should not have.... So many questions, so few answers....But certainly always entertaining.
I don’t think Lucy has been any of those places she wasn’t tagged. I think they’ve been broken up and leading different lives. I think they’ve shagged post funeral and that’s what we’re seeing now. Whether that’s they’ve had a jolt and decided fighting is silly and they love each other or a needy emotional one off shag who knows…..that’s my opinion anyway
Unpopular opining but I get more Keira flirty amc vibes from that video but obviously just me!!

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:11
By they way, pretty sure the rings that Lucy and Keira have are the Cartier love rings. They're normally worn as wedding rings but I've noticed these two wear them on their index fingers. Lucy hasn't worn hers in a while, since Barça signing, but Keira always wears hers.
Call me crazy, but I for one, and a couple other people I know, have always had the theory that these two are actually married. I wouldn't be surprised if what we're seeing is a married couple who kind of want to give each other space while they're at Barcelona but are cool with everything and not panicking because they know they're married. I know it's nuts, but I've seen crazier arrangements. Cartier wedding rings, if that's what they are, would support that theory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:14
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wouldn’t say it looks like she’s trying to get into her good books, but she’s definitely paying more attention. Perhaps she knows that Keira has been struggling after her grandads death and is putting a brave face on? Or something like that and he’s checking in on her more.
This behaviour is super recent. They weren’t nearly this friendly during the best presentation stuff. Was that the only other match since the acc? This change is post funeral/wake. Though if Keira is wearing Lucy’s bag maybe just before? They are very strange people…
That's definitely their shared bag. AND they shared shoes, and yes who knows maybe Lucy has always been in those tagged pics. We just don't see them because the team knows they have to be discrete. I am still convinced that long brunch Lucy talked about was with Panos, Mariona and Keira, and Milo! Maybe Narla was there too.

Maybe they are together, but so careful not to appear so. The video from Xavi is again like a couple making fun of AMC. And if Lucy is so friendly with AMC too, which she certainly appears to be in this video, then yes, maybe she's been at all these brunches too. Maybe this couple really is super secretive. Maybe they broke and after the death of K's grandpa are thinking they should not have.... So many questions, so few answers....But certainly always entertaining.
I don’t think Lucy has been any of those places she wasn’t tagged. I think they’ve been broken up and leading different lives. I think they’ve shagged post funeral and that’s what we’re seeing now. Whether that’s they’ve had a jolt and decided fighting is silly and they love each other or a needy emotional one off shag who knows…..that’s my opinion anyway
Unpopular opining but I get more Keira flirty amc vibes from that video but obviously just me!!
The vibe I get is Keira and her partner/ex-partner/rekindling relationship partner etc. making fun of AMC. It's Lucy and K who are the tag team here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
By they way, pretty sure the rings that Lucy and Keira have are the Cartier love rings. They're normally worn as wedding rings but I've noticed these two wear them on their index fingers. Lucy hasn't worn hers in a while, since Barça signing, but Keira always wears hers.
Interesting Lucy doesn’t wear hers anymore- if that means anything. But then Keira does so…. odd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 23:09

Yup Lucy and Bruna are watching Keira and Panos chat about their hair.
Anyone get the feeling Lucy is trying to get back into Keira's good graces. Maybe they had a bust up pre ACC and Lucy is trying to get back together. Could be, no?

I’m very much inclined to agree. It explains their sudden closeness but also the fact they’re still kind of separate ( on the plane, entering the hotel etc) they seem used to being apart now. I hope it’s a jolt to their system but could just be post shag closeness!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:48
Guest wrote:
Interesting Lucy doesn’t wear hers anymore- if that means anything. But then Keira does so…. odd
Lucy always mixes up jewellery. She was wearing it in this interview. But she has a Rolex she sometimes wears and sometimes not. And a gold signet ring that also gets rotated. The girl likes her gold. But Keira hardly ever takes off her ring, except during matches. I always know it's Keira in pictures because of that ring. I recognise them because my partner and I have similar ones. I don't know why no one here, or even on Tumblr, has ever mentioned them before. But Lucy's has a diamond in it I think. Keira's doesn't. I'll link pictures.

Lucy's ring

Keira's ring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy always mixes up jewellery. She was wearing it in this interview. But she has a Rolex she sometimes wears and sometimes not. And a gold signet ring that also gets rotated. The girl likes her gold. But Keira hardly ever takes off her ring, except during matches. I always know it's Keira in pictures because of that ring. I recognise them because my partner and I have similar ones. I don't know why no one here, or even on Tumblr, has ever mentioned them before. But Lucy's has a diamond in it I think. Keira's doesn't. I'll link pictures.

Lucy's ring

Keira's ring

I googled it, it's really a wedding ring :blinkwide:

Has Keira had it on all the time for the last few months? Or only recently again?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lucy's ring

Keira's ring

Has Keira had it on all the time for the last few months? Or only recently again?

They are wedding rings technically I think but lots of people wear them as regular rings. Lots. If it were meant as a wedding ring, doesn't look good if Lucy isn't wearing it!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lucy's ring

Keira's ring

Pretty sure she's had it on going back till early 2021, if I'm not mistaken. It's why I also knew she was with the girls on the mountain, and the hand in the pic with AMC. She always has it on. Lucy wears it on and off, and usually on the index finger but sometimes on the middle finger. But she's always been less consistent with it.

I'm telling you guys I don't understand why no one has ever noticed or mentioned these before. I thought people knew until the ring discussion in AMC's story came up, and I realised I'm the only one who has known. :rofl:

That's why I have a hard time believing they've fully split. Not saying they are in a committed monogamous relationship, but I do think they are still in some kind of relationship, but other things are happening, such as less focus on relationship and more focus on football. Just my opinion. Lucy was wearing hers at Lucy Staniforth's wedding, btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lucy's ring

Keira's ring

They are wedding rings technically I think but lots of people wear them as regular rings. Lots. If it were meant as a wedding ring, doesn't look good if Lucy isn't wearing it!!
She does sometimes wear it though. I don't know anyone who has bought them as none wedding rings, or none commitment rings. But I'm sure there are people. When you buy them you actually get a certificate that has a write up on commitment and love, and marriage etc. THey're called LOVE rings, and the one Keira in particular has is a called the Wedding Band LOVE ring. I have the exact same but in Gold. And Lucy's is also a wedding band, only the men's version. Like I said, she sometimes wears it. Not all married people/ or committed people wear their wedding bands all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy has been wearing that activity monitor since moving to Barcelona and we know from an interview she did with Georgia that she has always had sleep issues

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well this is all a bit weird. Keira basically never takes off a wedding/commitment love ring (despise they have clearly split - at least at some point, even if they are getting back to together or whatever). But has potentially been wearing it through the alleged NY trouble/ACC and then Lucy hasn't worn hers since being in Barca really (aside from Lucys S wedding).
Very very strange.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh lord, another twist. The rings! :nervous:
Love our detective work here :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:50
Well this is all a bit weird. Keira basically never takes off a wedding/commitment love ring (despise they have clearly split - at least at some point, even if they are getting back to together or whatever). But has potentially been wearing it through the alleged NY trouble/ACC and then Lucy hasn't worn hers since being in Barca really (aside from Lucys S wedding).
Very very strange.
Lucy also wore hers at the ballon d'or if I'm seeing things correctly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:tinfoil:
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 10:34
Guest wrote:
Very very strange.
Interesting. She clearly sees hers as just a piece of jewellery if she switches it around - whereas it’s obviously more to Keira .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 10:41
:tinfoil:
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 10:34
Guest wrote:
Very very strange.
Interesting. She clearly sees hers as just a piece of jewellery if she switches it around - whereas it’s obviously more to Keira .
Could be the design etc or a bit like an engagement ring 💍 thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lucy's ring

Keira's ring

Pretty sure she's had it on going back till early 2021, if I'm not mistaken. It's why I also knew she was with the girls on the mountain, and the hand in the pic with AMC. She always has it on. Lucy wears it on and off, and usually on the index finger but sometimes on the middle finger. But she's always been less consistent with it.

I'm telling you guys I don't understand why no one has ever noticed or mentioned these before. I thought people knew until the ring discussion in AMC's story came up, and I realised I'm the only one who has known. :rofl:

That's why I have a hard time believing they've fully split. Not saying they are in a committed monogamous relationship, but I do think they are still in some kind of relationship, but other things are happening, such as less focus on relationship and more focus on football. Just my opinion. Lucy was wearing hers at Lucy Staniforth's wedding, btw.
I always thought it was about the black rings and then we have learned that many players wear them :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just catching up with ring gate.
Can someone post the Keira/possible mountain pic? Can’t remember when it was but thought we’d decided it wasn’t her?
Also was the balon do’r the last time lucy wore it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:31
Can someone post the Keira/possible mountain pic? Can’t remember when it was but thought we’d decided it wasn’t her?
Agree re mountain. I thought we decided against?
Re. Lucy she has it on at the wedding if you look at her post. Most visible on the last pic where she’s on that guys lap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The last time I definitely saw Lucy wearing it was L Stans wedding

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Keira is quite fond of a friendship threesome - I’m thinking England Keira-Georgia-Leah, Man City Keira-Georgia-roebuck, but if you’d have told me she was going to move to Barca and get one, the last threesome I would have ever thought was keira-parades-amc. So bizarre!! They are always together, amc obviously but feel like I’ve seen loads of parades and Keira recently. Guess we should be grateful she is married with a kid so at least no one is saying her and Keira are together!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:00
I know Keira is quite fond of a friendship threesome - I’m thinking England Keira-Georgia-Leah, Man City Keira-Georgia-roebuck, but if you’d have told me she was going to move to Barca and get one, the last threesome I would have ever thought was keira-parades-amc. So bizarre!! They are always together, amc obviously but feel like I’ve seen loads of parades and Keira recently. Guess we should be grateful she is married with a kid so at least no one is saying her and Keira are together!!
X2. I can’t even imagine what Keira and parades have in common to talk about!

Love the way in patri’s story Lucy and Keira aren’t standing together but are still managing to mirror eachother exactly…..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Standing together for a touristic colosseo pic :shifty:
(Barca Insta)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:08
Guest wrote:

Love the way in patri’s story Lucy and Keira aren’t standing together but are still managing to mirror eachother exactly…..
They are standing next to each other in the colosseum pic though, albeit it’s Irene who has her arm round Keira :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can't imagine thy have anything in common - brought together by AMC I imagine and they just get on. I think she speaks relatively good English too. Maybe Keira is gravitating towards the older ones as she may not have Lucy for advice, etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:39
Guest wrote:
Hmmmm, so nothing post Christmas? Which is one of our many breakup date theories!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Although theres only one pic of them actually next to each other, they do seem to be near each other all the time (I think thats Lucy in the back of Oshos story with Keira and Frido too?)
One thing that did catch my each, in the group shot video, thEy're next to each other but at the end, Keira turns her back on Lucy to talk to Irene....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:24
Although theres only one pic of them actually next to each other, they do seem to be near each other all the time (I think thats Lucy in the back of Oshos story with Keira and Frido too?)
One thing that did catch my each, in the group shot video, thEy're next to each other but at the end, Keira turns her back on Lucy to talk to Irene....
:rofl: please don’t start about Irene!!!!

So who’s in the amc pre match card game ritual. Keira is the green phone case right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:37
Guest wrote:

So who’s in the amc pre match card game ritual. Keira is the green phone case right?
Possibly she has had a green case but I couldn't see the ring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't mean anything was happening between them, just that she turned her back on Lucy, quite obviously .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't mean anything was happening between them, just that she turned her back on Lucy, quite obviously .
Yeah shes does a bit of hair flick and turns her head away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm going to be honest, I'm just not getting couple vibes, I think they're just making an effort to be friends/civil for the others (and perhaps fall back into some jokey ways with that like the AMC things last night). While they seem close by to each other today, theres no good body language. Its very distant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:20
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:39
Guest wrote:
Hmmmm, so nothing post Christmas? Which is one of our many breakup date theories!!
agree, but Keira wears her love-ring post xmas ^o)

You don't have to wear a partner ring all the time or maybe we are on the complete wrong track here :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:49
I'm going to be honest, I'm just not getting couple vibes, I think they're just making an effort to be friends/civil for the others (and perhaps fall back into some jokey ways with that like the AMC things last night). While they seem close by to each other today, theres no good body language. Its very distant.
For me the body language at the last game war like in old times.

Their mood can't change this fast from day to day...whatever they are are the moment, they work together everyday and even for a couple it is nice to have other contacts than your partner at work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:00
Guest wrote:

Their mood can't change this fast from day to day...whatever they are are the moment, they work together everyday and even for a couple it is nice to have other contacts than your partner at work
I do agree re. the last game, 100%. But that shot of them in patris story - yes, they do mirror each other kind off but the distance between them seems odd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I do agree re. the last game, 100%. But that shot of them in patris story - yes, they do mirror each other kind off but the distance between them seems odd
I don’t know who said it but literally every picture I see of Keira she is with Irene! Do you think she’s kind of adopted her? Keira can be a bit of a child.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t know who said it but literally every picture I see of Keira she is with Irene! Do you think she’s kind of adopted her? Keira can be a bit of a child.
I think it’s exactly like that. I can’t imagine AMC gives good advice- she’s an idiot and more of a ‘sister’, whereas I think Irene and panos prob treat her like a mum would ( do a degree obviously). Especially if there’s Lucy issues. Irene especially looks like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What do we want them to do cuddle all the time like Engen and Mapi sorry that’s not them, when the cameras are on unless like the semi final they get over come with the moment. Don’t forget at City etc they were comfortable with the people around them and know them for years and trusted them. Here they are still getting to know people and who they can trust. As we have seen with the Engen Keira relationship at the beginning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What do we want them to do cuddle all the time like Engen and Mapi sorry that’s not them, when the cameras are on unless like the semi final they get over come with the moment. Don’t forget at City etc they were comfortable with the people around them and know them for years and trusted them. Here they are still getting to know people and who they can trust. As we have seen with the Engen Keira relationship at the beginning.
X2

They have never been like this, so we can wait forever to have Mapi/Engen moments für our two :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

They have never been like this, so we can wait forever to have Mapi/Engen moments für our two :P
Not at all but even in the early Barca days they would walk next to each other, stand next to each other. They're further part than they've ever been.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

Not at all but even in the early Barca days they would walk next to each other, stand next to each other. They're further part than they've ever been.
Yeah but they literally knew no one and as Lucy said hardly anyone spoke English and now everyone wants to learn.
I think couples at work is tricky. There is a lot of boring down time. I don’t think you would know Pina and patri were a couple for instance if you didn’t know. I don’t get any couple vibes from them at all.
I think we need to wait and see what develops but for me the funeral is a big tell. We’ve seen pictures and family Christmas’ of Lucy with Keira’s grandad so it’s not like she’d never met him. Plus she had the weekend off same as Kiera.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

Yeah but they literally knew no one and as Lucy said hardly anyone spoke English and now everyone wants to learn.
I think couples at work is tricky. There is a lot of boring down time. I don’t think you would know Pina and patri were a couple for instance if you didn’t know. I don’t get any couple vibes from them at all.
I think we need to wait and see what develops but for me the funeral is a big tell. We’ve seen pictures and family Christmas’ of Lucy with Keira’s grandad so it’s not like she’d never met him. Plus she had the weekend off same as Kiera.
They played on the Saturday so would normally training Monday we don’t know if she was there or not or who was really could guess Leah May be Jill but it’s all guess work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

They played on the Saturday so would normally training Monday we don’t know if she was there or not or who was really could guess Leah May be Jill but it’s all guess work
Da Doubt Jill or Leah would have travelled to Rochdale but I don’t know.

Timeline wise looks like the funeral/wake was on Tuesday the 14th. Barca were in training that day but it was that weird training were there were hardly any people there. Alexia and a few of the players had that Catalan lunch with the long plates after. We know lucy was in Barca as she posted that cherry pic with Narla. I assume she was at training but maybe getting treatment on her back? Keira we now know wasn’t at training. Assuming the cousin posted the insta story on the same day, which she probably did? I’m sure Lucy could have got time off (if they were together), but maybe with the dog and all. I don’t know. My gut says not together but close friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So what’s happened with the Mapi/Engen/Rolfo and Lucy and Keira do you think it’s the AMC crowd. Even on the best awards stuff Alexia seemed to be in the middle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:43
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2

Da Doubt Jill or Leah would have travelled to Rochdale but I don’t know.

Timeline wise looks like the funeral/wake was on Tuesday the 14th. Barca were in training that day but it was that weird training were there were hardly any people there. Alexia and a few of the players had that Catalan lunch with the long plates after. We know lucy was in Barca as she posted that cherry pic with Narla. I assume she was at training but maybe getting treatment on her back? Keira we now know wasn’t at training. Assuming the cousin posted the insta story on the same day, which she probably did? I’m sure Lucy could have got time off (if they were together), but maybe with the dog and all. I don’t know. My gut says not together but close friends.
Just because Lucy posted pic with Narla does not say she was in Barcelona could have been taken anytime and just posted the cherries 🍒 pic for Kiera

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

See Georgia’s ex has done his ACL. He is not having a good time was dumped, for whatever reason but at least he kept the dog.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:45
So what’s happened with the Mapi/Engen/Rolfo and Lucy and Keira do you think it’s the AMC crowd. Even on the best awards stuff Alexia seemed to be in the middle.
What do you mean? Lucy was messing about on the pitch with Mapi at the last game when they were subs. I don't think anything's happened other than Lucy seems to be veering towards Keira more, hence the others too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy and Keira are both starting the match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS. It is so so weird, and honestly makes me think they must be spending a lot of time with each other if they keep doing this!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lucy is hanging out with Keira’s crew! Keira came out with Jana, Bruna etc then disappeared.