Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 01:44
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 01:42
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 01:38
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 01:30

ACFC finished 8th last season with multiple injuries, they got good additions in the offseason at right back and forward and Press will be coming back. They’ll be fine. Stay pressed over a meaningless friendly result though :rofl:
8th? That’s not good.

Angel City fans really getting big heads from this draw against San Diego 😂 you beat them during your first preseason friendly against them last year. You’re regressing.
When your two best players go out injured early in the season 8th is a miracle. San Diego would’ve been down near Washington without Morgan and Girma 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Learn to be objective with your thinking, because you’re coming across as a giant stan who doesn’t know how soccer actually works.
And you’re still not going to have them for over half this season, so….
That’s not the point. I was replying to you saying 8th isnt good… knowing the circumstances 8th is good, and y’all would’ve got worse than that if your best forward and CB got injured.

Y’all won’t have Morgan for half the season too you know what she’s like in WC years :rofl: y’all will get the Orlando experience
Well she played and started in a meaningless friendly so maybe she actually cares about SD and she is not the one deciding to play or not lmao, what’s this nonsense?

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer - Part XVIII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Looks like Sonnett at the 6 again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t with Angel City fans being excited about 8th place lol. Bar is low. You dropped 4 places after your two best players went out. Congratulations For not dropping 5 or 6 places I guess?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sophia smith said she’s managing her minutes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:08
I can’t with Angel City fans being excited about 8th place lol. Bar is low. You dropped 4 places after your two best players went out. Congratulations For not dropping 5 or 6 places I guess?
Most teams would also drop that many places with their two best players out too. Don’t get triggered by the truth. Imagine where SD finished without Morgan and Girma, or Chicago without Swanson and Milazzo… they would drop places too. You SD stans/trolls need to get a life and stop being so obsessed with another team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:12
As is Crystal Dunn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Is Harvey just experimenting with Sonnett at CDM or do we think that’s actually where she sees her :hmmm:

Will have interesting implications for USWNT if this is where she’s gonna play this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:14
Guest wrote:

Is Harvey just experimenting with Sonnett at CDM or do we think that’s actually where she sees her :hmmm:

Will have interesting implications for USWNT if this is where she’s gonna play this season.
I can’t tell what will happen when Quinn is fit again. I would assume either Sonnett stays at the 6 or she displaces Hiatt.

I would laugh if Harvey solves Vlatko’s problem for him 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As is Crystal Dunn
I don’t blame them in a World Cup year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can’t tell what will happen when Quinn is fit again. I would assume either Sonnett stays at the 6 or she displaces Hiatt.

DA What is Quinn’s injury?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As is Crystal Dunn
Crystal Dunn needs all the minutes she can get to build to 90 minutes and get her speed back. Has she played 90 since returning from pregnancy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Most teams would also drop that many places with their two best players out too. Don’t get triggered by the truth. Imagine where SD finished without Morgan and Girma, or Chicago without Swanson and Milazzo… they would drop places too. You SD stans/trolls need to get a life and stop being so obsessed with another team.
X2 every team that got carried by two players would’ve dropped places just like ACFC did. They were just unlucky the two players carrying them both got injured long term. If SD or Chicago had the same bad luck with injuries to the players carrying the team they would’ve been in the shitter too. Scam Diego fans just hate ACFC so refuse to use logic when talking about ACFC finishing 8th. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:19
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA What is Quinn’s injury?
No exactly sure but I don’t think it was too serious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I won’t be mad if Sonnett benches the tranny permanently :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2 every team that got carried by two players would’ve dropped places just like ACFC did. They were just unlucky the two players carrying them both got injured long term. If SD or Chicago had the same bad luck with injuries to the players carrying the team they would’ve been in the shitter too. Scam Diego fans just hate ACFC so refuse to use logic when talking about ACFC finishing 8th. Da
DA Plenty of teams lost players due to injury. Portland had Crystal, Becky and Menges out for parts. Chicago had Tierna, Alyssa, Kealia and Casey Kruger out. KC had Sam and Lynn out. ACFC having no depth is the reason they were 8th not losing one player.

Stop making excuses it’s just getting annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But they wouldn’t be happy about it like Angel City fans are 😂 congratulations on your moral victory I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:25
All the tweens on Twitter are up in arms about it :eyeroll:

Is Quinn even that good?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Half the teams that made playoffs were missing some of their best players due to injury.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:34
Guest wrote:

Is Quinn even that good?
She was pretty good for them last year. I wouldn’t say she is definitely better than Sonnett though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:34
Guest wrote:

Is Quinn even that good?
I’m interested in the logic around female-to-male transgenders continuing to play on female teams, however male-to-female transgenders insist on also being on female teams rather than be in male teams. Very self serving. If the moral is ‘let trans kids play’ why does it matter if they play in the team of their birth gender or their chosen gender? They’re still playing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Half the teams that made playoffs were missing some of their best players due to injury.
Not for nearly as long, and not their two most important players. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SD fans are so triggered it’s embarrassing. It’s a preseason friendly who gives a shit? If you wanna get triggered over something perhaps you should stop thinking about ACFC and start complaining about your shitty kits or abusive President :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:44
I’m betting Pinoe wont start a single game before the World Cup, I doubt she’ll play more than 90mins in total too. Such a part time player and shouldn’t even be on the roster.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:49
Strangely my biggest question is why does the crest have speckles? It does not fit with the rest of the design.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
SD fans are so triggered it’s embarrassing. It’s a preseason friendly who gives a shit? If you wanna get triggered over something perhaps you should stop thinking about ACFC and start complaining about your shitty kits or abusive President :mask:
SD fans love Jill. She perpetuated the Alex Morgan era.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:59
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:52
Guest wrote:
I’m betting Pinoe wont start a single game before the World Cup, I doubt she’ll play more than 90mins in total too. Such a part time player and shouldn’t even be on the roster.
I hope karma bites her in the butt and she pulls a hamstring when she finally decides she should get in game shape.
Omg I don’t. Then we would be stuck with Midge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 03:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope karma bites her in the butt and she pulls a hamstring when she finally decides she should get in game shape.
Midge is useless but at least she can run. Neither of them will help us win. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think you need to take a little look in the mirror… 😏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Like the badge but reserve judgement until I see full kit. Not fond of that lighter shade of blue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thorns play like a totally different team without Sophia Smith. Not nearly as threatening. She’ll probably come in at the half for this Reign game and they’ll score a bunch of goals again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 03:34
Guest wrote:
Like the badge but reserve judgement until I see full kit. Not fond of that lighter shade of blue.
DA. Not a fan of that collar design, but I'll take it as long as the crest is NOT in the center. That center crest idea was a fail.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 03:04
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 03:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Midge is useless but at least she can run. Neither of them will help us win. Da
I’d rather take a player who can’t run, over Midge. That’s how bad Midge is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 02:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As is Crystal Dunn
If they do it for the world cup, it's unprofessional of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 08:35
She likely subbed on for the million dollar baby too 🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 11:11
Guest wrote:
simone’s a better sub than starter and has been forever. i guess it might be mean to bench her if she scores in season a lot but she is a solid sub that changes the game, while she’s kind of crap when starting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 11:20
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 11:11
Guest wrote:
simone’s a better sub than starter and has been forever. i guess it might be mean to bench her if she scores in season a lot but she is a solid sub that changes the game, while she’s kind of crap when starting
They probably should have signed better starters then. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Discussion on where Sonnett will play:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When will the April friendly roster be released? While I think the roster is mostly set, I am interested to see if O’Hara or Davidson displace anyone.

(I already assume Smith replaces Midge from the last roster).