English Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: English Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Keira is wearing that black bag at the wake.The one we thought was Keira’s, then Lucy had it all the time and we assumed it was hers after all as she wore it so much. now Keira has it. Obviously could’ve borrowed it I suppose…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 04:37
Keira is wearing that black bag at the wake.The one we thought was Keira’s, then Lucy had it all the time and we assumed it was hers after all as she wore it so much. now Keira has it. Obviously could’ve borrowed it I suppose…
Well, they're still sharing shoes. Listen guys I have another theory here. I think they're not broken up and also not together. Bet you there in some sort of arrangement where at Barca they're open and non committed so they can focus on football and then once that's done they'll figure out if they should be together. I know it sounds weird, but they are elite athletes and I feel like people like this just function differently and have different types of lifestyles. Lucy and Keira were perfectly happy when one was at Lyon and the other in Manchester. They could handle that, have fun, play football, live an exciting life. But once things became more domestic Lucy's confidence tanked. I think she wants it to be like it was: casual, open. They are for sure still sharing accessories at least. Odd thing to do for an ex couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 04:37
That bag is something like £2000. Doubt they each have one. They're sharing. They're obviously still close as Lucy "liked" that wake post. I bet she even sent everyone condolence messages. But I do agree, if they were still a couple Lucy would have gone to the wake, unless something big was holding her back at Barca. What was she doing last week that kept her so occupied?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think they’re still a couple, and have done this entire time. Personally that behaviour after the match wasn’t friendly, or Lucy looking out for her friend etc. That was couple behaviour. I don’t think Lucy not going to the funeral or whatever means much. The life of a footballer is crazy, she probably couldn’t get away. Who knows the reason. I agree the MBE thing would probably be more telling - but again - I imagine if Keira were to go pictures would be sparse. They’d probably try to hide that too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 05:50
I think they’re still a couple, and have done this entire time. Personally that behaviour after the match wasn’t friendly, or Lucy looking out for her friend etc. That was couple behaviour. I don’t think Lucy not going to the funeral or whatever means much. The life of a footballer is crazy, she probably couldn’t get away. Who knows the reason. I agree the MBE thing would probably be more telling - but again - I imagine if Keira were to go pictures would be sparse. They’d probably try to hide that too.
See so much points to a break up, until they are suddenly talking to each other in front of out eyes and look totally like a couple. It's so confusing. Also noticed that Lucy was so close to the family she was invited for baby showers and spent Christmas Day with them. That's super close. If they have broken up it must have been over something huge (kids maybe?) to have ended such a close family situation. From the looks of if they were living like a married couple. That's a massive rupture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 05:59
Guest wrote:
See so much points to a break up, until they are suddenly talking to each other in front of out eyes and look totally like a couple. It's so confusing. Also noticed that Lucy was so close to the family she was invited for baby showers and spent Christmas Day with them. That's super close. If they have broken up it must have been over something huge (kids maybe?) to have ended such a close family situation. From the looks of if they were living like a married couple. That's a massive rupture.
Lucy has ALWAYS been very open about family and wanting kids of her own. Obviously Keira knows that, and i’m sure they’ve had plenty of discussions about it. If Keira wasn’t on board Lucy would have been gone years ago. Going on seven years, it’s definitely been brought up before now. Why would it suddenly come up now when they’ve just moved to Barcelona? To me that doesn’t make sense and is why I don’t believe that for a second.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lucy has ALWAYS been very open about family and wanting kids of her own. Obviously Keira knows that, and i’m sure they’ve had plenty of discussions about it. If Keira wasn’t on board Lucy would have been gone years ago. Going on seven years, it’s definitely been brought up before now. Why would it suddenly come up now when they’ve just moved to Barcelona? To me that doesn’t make sense and is why I don’t believe that for a second.
Because people change and new experiences might change what they want out of life. I know what happened. These two got to Barcelona, realised there was so much more to be reaped out of life than their little boring Rochdale was giving them. They became surrounded by fast living over achievers, not to mention people with a ton of wealth and connections and thought to themselves, fuck it, let's try living a different way, which means not being so wrapped up in each other's lives anymore. Let's meet new people, sleep with new people, travel and live like single people without constantly worrying about each other's feelings. They've done away with responsibility and have chosen to live the typical footballer's life style. My guess is it was Lucy's call, but Keira's happily gone along with it. They'll get back to boredom and Rochdale in their 40s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it has to be something future related personally. While we know Lucy’s has always wanted kids and a family, I’ve always felt she wouldn’t be the one having them- her partner would be ( I don’t know why, I’ve just always thought this). Maybe this wasn’t something keira decided she wanted? Or perhaps when Keira signed quite a long deal with Barcelona Lucy realised it would be years until this will be a possibility? Maybe she just hasn’t registered the time frame with Keira being younger?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe they didn't break up over kids, maybe the break up was over something else? Maybe Lucy kept telling Keira to stop dying her hair blonde and Keira just wouldn't listen. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because people change and new experiences might change what they want out of life. I know what happened. These two got to Barcelona, realised there was so much more to be reaped out of life than their little boring Rochdale was giving them. They became surrounded by fast living over achievers, not to mention people with a ton of wealth and connections and thought to themselves, fuck it, let's try living a different way, which means not being so wrapped up in each other's lives anymore. Let's meet new people, sleep with new people, travel and live like single people without constantly worrying about each other's feelings. They've done away with responsibility and have chosen to live the typical footballer's life style. My guess is it was Lucy's call, but Keira's happily gone along with it. They'll get back to boredom and Rochdale in their 40s.
Maybe to a degree. I can’t imagine Lucy returning to the uk for a long while though ( and certainly not Rochdale????? She’s not even from there!) I can’t imagine Keira thinking this way- maybe yes to new experiences, friends etc but she seemed so settled and happy. I could see Lucy getting a little bored of that life, but not Keira. She doesn’t seem to embrace the finer things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe to a degree. I can’t imagine Lucy returning to the uk for a long while though ( and certainly not Rochdale????? She’s not even from there!) I can’t imagine Keira thinking this way- maybe yes to new experiences, friends etc but she seemed so settled and happy. I could see Lucy getting a little bored of that life, but not Keira. She doesn’t seem to embrace the finer things.

Yeah, that's why I think it was Lucy's call. Keira probably hated it at first but has now thought fuck you, I'm going to live happily and monopolise all the friends at Barça...which she has done! They all prefer Keira to Lucy, who seems quite isolated there. If Lucy is smart enough, life-wise, and I don't think she is, she'll beg Keira to get back together with her. She's lost something quite special there, if you ask me. But it's Lucy's choice. If she'd rather bang vacuous, superficial surfer girl, by all means Bronzey, go for it. You'll lead an empty life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe they didn't break up over kids, maybe the break up was over something else? Maybe Lucy kept telling Keira to stop dying her hair blonde and Keira just wouldn't listen. :rofl:
I don't know if they're broken up or not. Barring them posting pictures with other people, I don't know if we'll ever know for 100%.

I personally believe that if they are broken up, it started way before. It started when Lucy first started contemplating not renewing at Manchester City. Maybe they didn't break up then, but they both started thinking about it.

But I'm not 100% convinced they are broken up either. They could still be together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, that's why I think it was Lucy's call. Keira probably hated it at first but has now thought fuck you, I'm going to live happily and monopolise all the friends at Barça...which she has done! They all prefer Keira to Lucy, who seems quite isolated there. If Lucy is smart enough, life-wise, and I don't think she is, she'll beg Keira to get back together with her. She's lost something quite special there, if you ask me. But it's Lucy's choice. If she'd rather bang vacuous, superficial surfer girl, by all means Bronzey, go for it. You'll lead an empty life.
Not to be funny but you messed up with that comment. You just sound like a bitter Keira fan. She does not monopolise friends? She’s has Amc- that’s it. Yes Irene and panos seem to cone along with her but that’s it. When was the last time we saw her with Patri or pina? One person is the constant there. She lost Ingrid, a much nicer girl due to her.
We’ve established Lucy had a different group- we know she’s going out, there photo evidence, she’s spoken about going out for dinner all the time… then the dumb surfer girl comment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't know if they're broken up or not. Barring them posting pictures with other people, I don't know if we'll ever know for 100%.

I personally believe that if they are broken up, it started way before. It started when Lucy first started contemplating not renewing at Manchester City. Maybe they didn't break up then, but they both started thinking about it.

But I'm not 100% convinced they are broken up either. They could still be together.
If Lucy did that then she's a real asshole. because she shouldn't have shown up to a family gathering celebrating her and Keira that Keira's family threw for them. She shouldn't have constantly posted stories about how incredible Keira was. She shouldn't have fought so much to get Keira to Barca. She shouldn't have walked around wearing Keira's bracelet. I could go on and on. It's back to honesty and the possibility that Lucy wasn't. But I don't think Lucy is an asshole. I think she is a good person. She likely thought they would be together and then as their time together progressed her mind changed and it all blew up just before Feb camp. Just my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not to be funny but you messed up with that comment. You just sound like a bitter Keira fan. She does not monopolise friends? She’s has Amc- that’s it. Yes Irene and panos seem to cone along with her but that’s it. When was the last time we saw her with Patri or pina? One person is the constant there. She lost Ingrid, a much nicer girl due to her.
We’ve established Lucy had a different group- we know she’s going out, there photo evidence, she’s spoken about going out for dinner all the time… then the dumb surfer girl comment
I don' know. I tend to think the dumb person is the one whose grammar and punctation is sorely lacking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If Lucy did that then she's a real asshole. because she shouldn't have shown up to a family gathering celebrating her and Keira that Keira's family threw for them. She shouldn't have constantly posted stories about how incredible Keira was. She shouldn't have fought so much to get Keira to Barca. She shouldn't have walked around wearing Keira's bracelet. I could go on and on. It's back to honesty and the possibility that Lucy wasn't. But I don't think Lucy is an asshole. I think she is a good person. She likely thought they would be together and then as their time together progressed her mind changed and it all blew up just before Feb camp. Just my opinion.
Sorry, I don't think I was clear. I don't think it's either of their fault if they are broken up. I just think they both probably starting growing apart. Sometimes it's just being confronted with change that makes you start looking at things differently. It's not really anyone's fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah let’s not get into arguments about who has friends!
We know they have separate groups- we wouldn’t even know Keira’s whereabouts most of the time if it wasn’t for AMC - she’s the one that posts everything. Lucy clearly just doesn’t hang out with big posters ( for example I rarely see Oshoala post anything social at all but we know she’s super close to Lucy- just look at how Lucy was comforting her on the pitch). Neither were at that lunch, we have no idea if Lucy ( or Keira for that matter) were at Marionas meal. Clearly they both have decent social lives. We never see Aitana hang out with anyone other than Laia but we don’t assume she has no friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:42
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry, I don't think I was clear. I don't think it's either of their fault if they are broken up. I just think they both probably starting growing apart. Sometimes it's just being confronted with change that makes you start looking at things differently. It's not really anyone's fault.
Yes. Absolutely agree with you there. However, I do think Keira wanted to stay together and is dealing with it with quite a lot of integrity and grace. I don't think this is what she wanted. It's what Lucy wanted and Keira is respecting it. I just wish she'd stay away from AMC. Can't explain why but she gives me bad vibes, like she does for a lot of us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don' know. I tend to think the dumb person is the one whose grammar and punctation is sorely lacking.
Oh do fuck off. I’m just not prepared for some weird Keira super fan to bash Lucy for no reason..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:46
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh do fuck off. I’m just not prepared for some weird Keira super fan to bash Lucy for no reason..
Different poster, but people can have their own opinions if they want to. Insulting them and cursing at them won't change that right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

‘They all prefer Keira to Lucy’ - did you undertake a survey for this conclusion? Don’t be daft.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ana has a lot to answer for. As someone else said, we wouldn’t even know Keira was out and about if it wasn’t for her. It’s very attention seeking. Keira often doesn’t even repost Anas stories etc. I think she likes the attention and drama. Can you imagine if Lucy had a friend doing that too, if Oshoala was constantly posting her? There’d be even more drama for everyone to discuss.
Can’t stand her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else think it’s odd Keira’s cousin took her profile off private? It’s been locked down for months since the euros. Why now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good morning!
I see the weekend has only brought us more questions :lol:

Thanks to the anon who found the pictures of Keira's cousin. The whole thing might explain K's mood the last few weeks and that she looked a bit thinner and paler (so maybe nothing to do with Lucy). And that she wasn't at the awards gala.

Also, they seem to share clothes/accessories all the time?!
This is definitely Lucy's bag. She had worn the bag in a photo with a fan in Barcelona in February.

The shoes in the pictures from the awards ceremony at Camp Nou also looked like Keira's shoes in the NY posts with Georgia and the Bayern girls.

I'm completely confused.
Did they split up last summer (separate apartments, sold house, etc.) and now they share clothes (when do they exchange them, does one ask the other if she can have bag xy)? What about the dog, I haven't seen any pictures of K from/with Narla in ages.

Are they just trying to be civil? Lucy liked the pictures from the funeral, so the mood between her and Keira's family doesn't seem so bad. And then why aren't they liking each other's Insta-pics? On purpose?

What bothers me the most is that trash-reality-surfer-girl.... could be a flirt 008 (seems like she is in the uk all the time)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:04
Good morning!

Thanks to the anon who found the pictures of Keira's cousin. The whole thing might explain K's mood the last few weeks and that she looked a bit thinner and paler (so maybe nothing to do with Lucy). And that she wasn't at the awards gala.

This is definitely Lucy's bag. She had worn the bag in a photo with a fan in Barcelona in February.

The shoes in the pictures from the awards ceremony at Camp Nou also looked like Keira's shoes in the NY posts with Georgia and the Bayern girls.

I'm completely confused.
Did they split up last summer (separate apartments, sold house, etc.) and now they share clothes (when do they exchange them, does one ask the other if she can have bag xy)? What about the dog, I haven't seen any pictures of K from/with Narla in ages.

Are they just trying to be civil? Lucy liked the pictures from the funeral, so the mood between her and Keira's family doesn't seem so bad. And then why aren't they liking each other's Insta-pics? On purpose?

What bothers me the most is that trash-reality-surfer-girl.... could be a flirt 008 (seems like she is in the uk all the time)
Trust me her and AMC bother me the most too. Both trashy and attention seeking. What K and L see in either of them is beyond me, considering both Lucy and Keira are such sweet down to earth people who also reflected those qualities in each other. Why are they now drawn to such unlikable and shady people? FOMO maybe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pc’ing

Crikey, first weddings, now funerals…..

This is not looking good at all is it. Lucy posted that back with the girl beach picture on 25th feb, so it’s not like she hung around in the uk to comfort Keira either. I don’t think Keira appeared til Barca training a few days later.

I wouldn’t be holding my breathe for Keira pitching up at Lucy’s mbe….. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Good morning!

I'm completely confused.

I really don’t think surfer girl is abutting to worry about. She’s clearly been in the UK this whole time, Lucy has liked one pic I think in the last few weeks. Seems nothing.
FYI- that @lutape person seemed to have a very social weekend - no sign of Lucy ( although I guess there wouldn’t be!!) but nothing obvious anyway so I think that’s also nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:58
Does anyone else think it’s odd Keira’s cousin took her profile off private? It’s been locked down for months since the euros. Why now?
YES!!!!!

I mean we’re not seeing anything we haven’t seen before in terms of Lucy and Keira pictures as she obviously always had a leak.

But yes why now. If I had to guess I’d say it is to stick up for Keira a bit. People have been saying she’s so devastated over Lucy she couldn’t go to the gala, and that she’s not eating and that she’s running away every two seconds. Kind proves all those things are bullshit. She’s grieving for her grandad not for Lucy….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:12
Guest wrote:
Good morning!

I'm completely confused.

I really don’t think surfer girl is abutting to worry about. She’s clearly been in the UK this whole time, Lucy has liked one pic I think in the last few weeks. Seems nothing.
FYI- that @lutape person seemed to have a very social weekend - no sign of Lucy ( although I guess there wouldn’t be!!) but nothing obvious anyway so I think that’s also nothing.
I don't think either of them is seeing anyone else...yet. If they were they wouldn't have been so close the other night. I'm not saying they're together but they were clearly waiting for each other and it really did seem like they were going somewhere together. It had that kind of intent behind it. Maybe a walk with Narla, maybe to see Lucy's aunt and grandma.... who knows. But the waiting had intention. I think once they do start dating other people it will be a very different story...no more family "likes" or interactions whatsoever.

And now we can probably know that Keira likely didn't have a stomach bug. Her grandpa had either died or was dying and they used the bug as an excuse. I'm so happy Sarina didn't make her play. Not every manager would be as understanding. Also explains why Lucy was so sad when she received those flowers and in the interview just after. I'm sure the death upset her too, as well being sad that Keira was sad. It all makes sense now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:17
Guest wrote:
YES!!!!!

I mean we’re not seeing anything we haven’t seen before in terms of Lucy and Keira pictures as she obviously always had a leak.

But yes why now. If I had to guess I’d say it is to stick up for Keira a bit. People have been saying she’s so devastated over Lucy she couldn’t go to the gala, and that she’s not eating and that she’s running away every two seconds. Kind proves all those things are bullshit. She’s grieving for her grandad not for Lucy….
I'm not sure Sinead gives a crap to be honest. Her and the other cousin were laughing about the stupid tiktok edits. They probably find all this hilarious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:10
Pc’ing

Crikey, first weddings, now funerals…..

This is not looking good at all is it. Lucy posted that back with the girl beach picture on 25th feb, so it’s not like she hung around in the uk to comfort Keira either. I don’t think Keira appeared til Barca training a few days later.

I wouldn’t be holding my breathe for Keira pitching up at Lucy’s mbe….. :sadangel:
Yeah Lucy headed straight back to Spain instead of comforting Keira. To me this is very telling. Very. They are so done. Unless, maybe in the future they change their minds and decide they want to be together after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
YES!!!!!

I might not have expected Lucy to stay in the uk after the acc, if the death was unexpected and she had Narla commitments. Plus she had the best ceremony a few days later. BUT I would definitely have expected her to travel back with Keira for the funeral/wake. And she clearly didn’t. She posted with Narla in Spain and Keira was spotted alone with Jill and obviously she’s not in the funeral pics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
YES!!!!!

I might not have expected Lucy to stay in the uk after the acc, if the death was unexpected and she had Narla commitments. Plus she had the best ceremony a few days later. BUT I would definitely have expected her to travel back with Keira for the funeral/wake. And she clearly didn’t. She posted with Narla in Spain and Keira was spotted alone with Jill and obviously she’s not in the funeral pics.
yup, they are done. UNLESS what we saw the other night was the beginning of a rapprochement. It's possible, after 7 years...who knows. Only these two know what's best for them. Just wish someone would tell them it's not surfer trash or that Swiss trash. Trash is generally not good for you. Sigh...I wish Keira had stuck with Ingrid. Her reaction to being smacked in the face with a t-shirt the other night made me like her even more. Such a classy and wise response.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good morning!

I'm completely confused.

I don't think either of them is seeing anyone else...yet. If they were they wouldn't have been so close the other night. I'm not saying they're together but they were clearly waiting for each other and it really did seem like they were going somewhere together. It had that kind of intent behind it. Maybe a walk with Narla, maybe to see Lucy's aunt and grandma.... who knows. But the waiting had intention. I think once they do start dating other people it will be a very different story...no more family "likes" or interactions whatsoever.

And now we can probably know that Keira likely didn't have a stomach bug. Her grandpa had either died or was dying and they used the bug as an excuse. I'm so happy Sarina didn't make her play. Not every manager would be as understanding. Also explains why Lucy was so sad when she received those flowers and in the interview just after. I'm sure the death upset her too, as well being sad that Keira was sad. It all makes sense now.
I really hope she did have a bug!!! To be acting the way she was at the final, if her grandad had just died or was dying is vile! I hope it happened afterwards. I hope that’s the case anyway as I think more of Keira than that!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good morning!

I'm completely confused.

I really hope she did have a bug!!! To be acting the way she was at the final, if her grandad had just died or was dying is vile! I hope it happened afterwards. I hope that’s the case anyway as I think more of Keira than that!
People do all sorts of strange things when it comes to grief. It can really rattle a person. Knowing this now, (I think her grandad died on the 22 of Feb or the day before, and was liking in the process of dying that whole week), I am much more understanding of K's behaviour the night of the final and not as upset. I also think Lucy was keeping her distance to let her process the grief as well. It's a huge blow to lose a family member.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good morning!

I'm completely confused.

I’d be really surprised if he’d already died. Keira seems like a sweet person who loves her family

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good morning!

I'm completely confused.

I’d be really surprised if he’d already died. Keira seems like a sweet person who loves her family
Feb 22 the cousin posted a pic of her kid and the grandpa with a broken heart. He passed that day or the day before. ACC final was on Feb 22nd I think. So same day. It explains both Keira and Lucy's sadness. Well, Keira was all over the place, because she obviously hurts more. It all makes sense now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Feb 22 the cousin posted a pic of her kid and the grandpa with a broken heart. He passed that day or the day before. ACC final was on Feb 22nd I think. So same day. It explains both Keira and Lucy's sadness. Well, Keira was all over the place, because she obviously hurts more. It all makes sense now.
If it was the same day, she may not have even known. I know it’s important but I could imagine my parents keeping it from me for a few hours if I had something important happening. Unlikely maybe but possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If it was the same day, she may not have even known. I know it’s important but I could imagine my parents keeping it from me for a few hours if I had something important happening. Unlikely maybe but possible.
X2 I agree. I think they will have delayed telling her. Told her after the match. At that match Lucy didn’t seem sad she seemed pissed off and Keira didn’t seem emotional she seemed childish and showy offz

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Keira "liked" the pic. So she knew her grandad had passed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They could’ve told her post match, and then she liked it? Or would you like to think she was running around doing knee slides, screaming etc knowing her grandad had just died?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:13
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They could’ve told her post match, and then she liked it? Or would you like to think she was running around doing knee slides, screaming etc knowing her grandad had just died?
I think everyone who's lost someone close reacts differently. Grief is a tricky thing. I also think both Keira and Lucy are pros at compartmentalising. So yeah, running and knee slides, for sure, then head back to the hotel and cry in Georgia and Leah's arms. Absolutely. Or maybe not even cry till you get back home to Manchester. People are different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is why I don't think Keira and Lucy broke up before or at Christmas. From 4:11-4:39. You don't seek out or talk to someone you're about to break up with or have broken up with like this. And at this match they were both benched and sitting next to each other the entire time, chatting. The other video from the day shows it. This was December 21st.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:43
This is why I don't think Keira and Lucy broke up before or at Christmas. From 4:11-4:39. You don't seek out or talk to someone you're about to break up with or have broken up with like this. And at this match they were both benched and sitting next to each other the entire time, chatting. The other video from the day shows it. This was December 21st.

If they aren’t broken up- wtf are they doing?
Why is Keira running around with AMC all the time- I know they’re friends but it’s all very single girl like vibes. Why aren’t they ever socialising together? It makes no sense. Patti and pina come as a pair socially it seems. As do Marta and cgh. Why don’t Lucy and Keira?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:58
Guest wrote:

Why is Keira running around with AMC all the time- I know they’re friends but it’s all very single girl like vibes. Why aren’t they ever socialising together? It makes no sense. Patti and pina come as a pair socially it seems. As do Marta and cgh. Why don’t Lucy and Keira?
I think they have split. But it's super recent. Like a month or so. And I can't grasp the idea of a September/October because look how couply they're being on Dec 21st. It's quite striking. So when? How? Why?

Also, looking through the cousin's insta, it strikes me how straight Keira's world is. The cousin and all the friends, the whole family. There are several pics and videos with K and L in them, and they are such odd one's out. It totally connects to Keira's gay panic and discomfort. I bet it has been very difficult for her being in that family and being queer, or at least in love with Lucy. They are such average straight people. At least Lucy has had her sister. The two could be gay together. But Keira, poor thing, really seems like the odd one out. All the pieces are falling into place with this relationship. Bet there have been many MANY challenges, and maybe they just couldn't deal with them anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think they have split. But it's super recent. Like a month or so. And I can't grasp the idea of a September/October because look how couply they're being on Dec 21st. It's quite striking. So when? How? Why?

Also, looking through the cousin's insta, it strikes me how straight Keira's world is. The cousin and all the friends, the whole family. There are several pics and videos with K and L in them, and they are such odd one's out. It totally connects to Keira's gay panic and discomfort. I bet it has been very difficult for her being in that family and being queer, or at least in love with Lucy. They are such average straight people. At least Lucy has had her sister. The two could be gay together. But Keira, poor thing, really seems like the odd one out. All the pieces are falling into place with this relationship. Bet there have been many MANY challenges, and maybe they just couldn't deal with them anymore.
That makes me sad but I have kind of always gotten that vibe - and I hate to say this, especially from Keira's mum. Obviously she has accepted Lucy, obviously. but I do get the vibes it is out of their comfort zone. Massively. Whereas I think its probably always been clear in Lucys family shes gay (or bi possibly I guess). Diane has been a huge part of Lucy S, Demi and Jordans journey too, as well as her sisters so maybe more adapted. Plus shes a teacher so sees all sorts I imagine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That makes me sad but I have kind of always gotten that vibe - and I hate to say this, especially from Keira's mum. Obviously she has accepted Lucy, obviously. but I do get the vibes it is out of their comfort zone. Massively. Whereas I think its probably always been clear in Lucys family shes gay (or bi possibly I guess). Diane has been a huge part of Lucy S, Demi and Jordans journey too, as well as her sisters so maybe more adapted. Plus shes a teacher so sees all sorts I imagine.
Yeah I agree re family support. Lucy's family seem to support her being gay and are surrounded by lots of other gay couples from Lucy and her sister's age. Kiera seems to be the only gay person in her extended family so her coming out may have been a lot harder. However Keiras family have always welcomed Lucy to family events so maybe we are reading into it too much?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I agree re family support. Lucy's family seem to support her being gay and are surrounded by lots of other gay couples from Lucy and her sister's age. Kiera seems to be the only gay person in her extended family so her coming out may have been a lot harder. However Keiras family have always welcomed Lucy to family events so maybe we are reading into it too much?
Da two of Keira’s football besties are gay as well, Leah and Zelem and Keira’s mum is close to their families - is always liking their tweets anyway - so personally I don’t see this as a big thing. But I don’t know. If anything I would have thought the age gap/power dynamic would have been more of an issue for Keira’s parents, early on at least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da two of Keira’s football besties are gay as well, Leah and Zelem and Keira’s mum is close to their families - is always liking their tweets anyway - so personally I don’t see this as a big thing. But I don’t know. If anything I would have thought the age gap/power dynamic would have been more of an issue for Keira’s parents, early on at least.
Don’t think the age gap would be an issue Keira’s dad is older than her mum I think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:37
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don’t think the age gap would be an issue Keira’s dad is older than her mum I think
I actually thought her mum looked quite bit older than her dad but who knows!