Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 20:09
Engen today >>>>>

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I wonder how many km she run in today's match. She was everywhere and what's more important she improved immensely with passing and ball on her feet. She's very underrated this season and I think Barca will need her a lot in the more complicated matches when defending is needed.
AMC started playing better once Mapi was out of her life. The same thing is happening with Engen. Mapi is a toxic girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:29
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 20:09
Engen today >>>>>

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I wonder how many km she run in today's match. She was everywhere and what's more important she improved immensely with passing and ball on her feet. She's very underrated this season and I think Barca will need her a lot in the more complicated matches when defending is needed.
AMC started playing better once Mapi was out of her life. The same thing is happening with Engen. Mapi is a toxic girlfriend.
Gay now, straight later. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:03
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:01
Who is Jay-Z at Barca?
Geyse.

Jay-Z is how DAZN commentator Michael McCann pronounces her name. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:00
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 14:53
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 14:32
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 14:01
So cute, I can picture Svenja being a mum very well ! Nlg, when she said we will be a family of 4 soon I thought she meant her wife was expecting twins lmao
Same lol
The ropa method for shared motherhood?? Just call it what it is, surrogacy. Kind of a strange thing to do for a first baby imo. Her wife must love her very much.
Sometimes it’s used for medical reasons, maybe her wife’s ovaries can’t produce children. She’s older than her I think so maybe they’ve tried other procedures before and it didn’t work who knows. Anyway they’re free to go whatever they want.
That could be. Of course I have no idea.

I just googled the term and I don’t like the way it’s being marketed as ”shared motherhood”, as a way to play into people’s wishes to somehow change science and biology. There can only be one biological mother. And generally speaking, I don’t think it’s fair to ask someone to carry your baby for you just because you want to feel more involved. That’s selfish. Because it comes at the expense of your partner, who goes through the pregnancy, not being the biological parent of that baby, the very thing the non-pregnant partner obviously sees as very important.

But like I said I don’t know anything about this particular scenario. I just didn’t like the way it was described when I looked it up. It’s no different from surrogacy, something many people would probably be willing to do for their partners, but you can call it that then instead of shared motherhood, which is make believe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:12
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 14:55
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 14:22

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
They are cute
They have such a fun, flirty vibe. I really like this couple :wub:
Me too cute couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:18
Please can all Anons remember to translate anything not in English? This is an English speaking board.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So cute, I can picture Svenja being a mum very well ! Nlg, when she said we will be a family of 4 soon I thought she meant her wife was expecting twins lmao
Same lol
The ropa method for shared motherhood?? Just call it what it is, surrogacy. Kind of a strange thing to do for a first baby imo. Her wife must love her very much.
Sometimes it’s used for medical reasons, maybe her wife’s ovaries can’t produce children. She’s older than her I think so maybe they’ve tried other procedures before and it didn’t work who knows. Anyway they’re free to go whatever they want.

I just googled the term and I don’t like the way it’s being marketed as ”shared motherhood”, as a way to play into people’s wishes to somehow change science and biology. There can only be one biological mother. And generally speaking, I don’t think it’s fair to ask someone to carry your baby for you just because you want to feel more involved. That’s selfish. Because it comes at the expense of your partner, who goes through the pregnancy, not being the biological parent of that baby, the very thing the non-pregnant partner obviously sees as very important.

But like I said I don’t know anything about this particular scenario. I just didn’t like the way it was described when I looked it up. It’s no different from surrogacy, something many people would probably be willing to do for their partners, but you can call it that then instead of shared motherhood, which is make believe.
Who said she asked her? Some partners want to carry their partners seed inside of them.

Also not that weird, I personally 2 couples who have done this with their first kid. You can also choose the sex embryo if u care u know since studies show males do worse without a father and stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Diani stroke? what??
Coup is used in a lot of different combinations in French. Here I think it means that she took a knock in training.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same lol

Way to project your own feelings on a couple you don't know. I highly doubt that Svenja somehow pressured her wife into carrying out her baby. Apart from possible medical conditions some people may also prefer this method as in a way they're both involved in the pregnancy. On top of that Svenja is a professional athlete so she's not gonna be able to get pregnant now anyways and she also isn't the youngest anymore. If it's true what the other anon said and her wife is actually older it makes sense to get pregnant now and if there really are medical conditions this was probably the best option.

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Diani stroke? what??
The correct translation is "a knock"
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

in 2023 Hervé Renard will coach the WOMEN team ...how many people would have slap u for saying this in the pass :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same lol

Who said she asked her? Some partners want to carry their partners seed inside of them.

Also not that weird, I personally 2 couples who have done this with their first kid. You can also choose the sex embryo if u care u know since studies show males do worse without a father and stuff.
Yeah no I said I meant in general terms. But yes, there are probably many women who would want to have their partner’s baby in a same sex relationship, if the other person for some reason can’t have them on their own. I didn’t like the way the ’Ropa method’ was described is what I’m trying to say. I don’t like women’s bodies being treated as vessels. Hope that doesn’t offend anyone.

And when it comes to choosing characteristics for your baby through IVF, I think it’s a slippery slope. Do you realise how many people around the world would choose to have a son over a daughter if everyone had that choice? People would choose to have a baby without any disabilities, without genes for inherited diseases, a baby that would be tall instead of short, and so on. This is an existing ethical discussion. We’re not meant to ”design” our children like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Goal Hamraoui

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

watching psg game and yeah wob dont need Obi to beat them , its sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah no I said I meant in general terms. But yes, there are probably many women who would want to have their partner’s baby in a same sex relationship, if the other person for some reason can’t have them on their own. I didn’t like the way the ’Ropa method’ was described is what I’m trying to say. I don’t like women’s bodies being treated as vessels. Hope that doesn’t offend anyone.

And when it comes to choosing characteristics for your baby through IVF, I think it’s a slippery slope. Do you realise how many people around the world would choose to have a son over a daughter if everyone had that choice? People would choose to have a baby without any disabilities, without genes for inherited diseases, a baby that would be tall instead of short, and so on. This is an existing ethical discussion. We’re not meant to ”design” our children like.
I feel like you're being deliberately obtuse. No one said anything about choosing characteristics for your baby, just maybe if they prefer one gender and it's not like we know that they did that. It's highly likely that they didn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 20:16
Mapi and Engen are over for sure. Mapi was very distant after the game :spy:
Yes, “very distant”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 15:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same lol

Way to project your own feelings on a couple you don't know. I highly doubt that Svenja somehow pressured her wife into carrying out her baby. Apart from possible medical conditions some people may also prefer this method as in a way they're both involved in the pregnancy. On top of that Svenja is a professional athlete so she's not gonna be able to get pregnant now anyways and she also isn't the youngest anymore. If it's true what the other anon said and her wife is actually older it makes sense to get pregnant now and if there really are medical conditions this was probably the best option.
I don’t think she did that either.

What bothers me is this description, that it’s a way for both to be involved. I think it’s nonsense more or less, as it completely disregards that it’s a much bigger sacrifice by the person carrying the baby.

One person gets to have a biological child and the other one goes through the pregnancy and takes all the risks. That’s not a fair trade off. That in itself is fine, that’s everyone’s decision to make, and many probably want to do it. There’s nothing wrong about that. But why not use a language that acknowledges that it’s a gesture of love, instead of pretending like it’s a case of equal contribution and yield?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:20
Prechuer is terrible, they get worse and worse with every game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What bothers me is this description, that it’s a way for both to be involved. I think it’s nonsense more or less, as it completely disregards that it’s a much bigger sacrifice by the person carrying the baby.

One person gets to have a biological child and the other one goes through the pregnancy and takes all the risks. That’s not a fair trade off. That in itself is fine, that’s everyone’s decision to make, and many probably want to do it. There’s nothing wrong about that. But why not use a language that acknowledges that it’s a gesture of love, instead of pretending like it’s a case of equal contribution and yield?
:eyeroll: maybe she wanted to get pregnant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe stop being focus on that description you’ve read then ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
It’s not their usual team though, many missing players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:45
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
It’s not their usual team though, many missing players.
I know but it's the same issues, I have no hope against Wolfsburg and those in charge seem to do their best in letting the squad get worse and worse every season. Key players leave and mid players join.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 14:27
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 14:22
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 13:16
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 13:00
How is Ivana still starting
We have no options in defence atm :bigcry:
Anyway, we're getting cooked next week
Motomami day
Yep. RM fans are hoping there's some truth to the Rosalia curse because that's the only way they can win...
The curse gets our players injured but it doesn’t affect our wins tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Helene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:31
Guest wrote:
Yes, “very distant”

It's like clockwork. Every time the mapi troll posts about mapi and engen, either engen or mapi posts an IG story or photo of them together. Like this afternoon they are getting coffee together.

(On a separate note, are coffee prices that CHEAP in Barcelona? sign me up!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every time the Mapi troll posts y’all always take the bait. Just ignore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Obi is going to be fine, you guys. :fingcross:

Her gf posted a story of her and she seems unbothered and chill. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:27

Gf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:33
Guest wrote:

Gf?
Kimberly Simmler. They're clearly together. Anway, I don't think this story proves anything one way or the other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gf?
Kimberly Simmler. They're clearly together. Anway, I don't think this story proves anything one way or the other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gf?
i think it proves is not serious like u know the 3 letter word

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:32
the translation doesnt make sense, what's the context? can any non english post get translated before posted please?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gf?
Hmmm. I was rooting for obi and fiona. Fiona's pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:52
Guest wrote:
the translation doesnt make sense, what's the context? can any non english post get translated before posted please?
I am sorry but what you don't understand in a translation? It's really not complicated to figure it out even without knowing the language. He clearly criticizes the level of a team and some of the girls and complains that they don't give him any reasons to put them in a starting line-up against stronger teams. He also says it's not just the players but he is also the one to be blamed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, “very distant”

It's like clockwork. Every time the mapi troll posts about mapi and engen, either engen or mapi posts an IG story or photo of them together. Like this afternoon they are getting coffee together.

I don't think it is tbh. Barcelona is pretty expensive city. Maybe not as much as some of the other Western European cities but I definitely wouldn't use a "cheap" adjective to describe it. But I guess their love for coffee can overcome whatever price lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe you can make a little effort?😅 what do you think it’s like for us who are not native English speakers? We have to look things up and translate things all the time.

As shocking as it might be, in France they talk about football in French, in German they talk about football in German, and in Spain Spanish. This is the international thread.

All you have to do is click on the tweet and hit translate on twitter. The poster might not even be French speaking as they may have read it through translation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:16
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, “very distant”

I don't think it is tbh. Barcelona is pretty expensive city. Maybe not as much as some of the other Western European cities but I definitely wouldn't use a "cheap" adjective to describe it. But I guess their love for coffee can overcome whatever price lol.
If you look at the prices in Ingrid's story, the cappuccinos, flat whites, and lattes are all 2 euros. To me that is SUPER cheap. But maybe they went to a place that's away from the touristy areas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sure but lesbians are a minority so we wouldn’t make much of a difference if we did those things. Why do you think most wealthy gay men who pursue surrogacy have a son? Do you think it’s a coincidence? We all want what we relate more to which is our own sex. It’s not available to most people as it’s expensive and I’m sure laws would be changed if it got that bad which would only happen if it’s available to most heteros. Personally, is see nothing wrong with designing our own baby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe you can make a little effort?😅 what do you think it’s like for us who are not native English speakers? We have to look things up and translate things all the time.

As shocking as it might be, in France they talk about football in French, in German they talk about football in German, and in Spain Spanish. This is the international thread.

All you have to do is click on the tweet and hit translate on twitter. The poster might not even be French speaking as they may have read it through translation.
That's why I asked cause I'm not a native speaker and the direct translation from twitter confuses me. I was also the one who asked about "stroke" from the other post cause direct translation dont make sense sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:27
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's why I asked cause I'm not a native speaker and the direct translation from twitter confuses me. I was also the one who asked about "stroke" from the other post cause direct translation dont make sense sometimes.
DA. Agreed. Google Translate doesn't always make sense. And even though this is an international thread we discuss in English. I speak Spanish and don't expect all of you to understand all the articles in Spanish perfectly. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

That’s her girlfriend? 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like Weir and I've always said she's been massively underappreciated. However, DAZN and their praise is at times quite ridiculous and they just force it too much. Like this video from today's match in which they just cut out her messed up shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:39
Guest wrote:

That’s her girlfriend? 👀
Yuppp. The German players love their influencers/reality tv star gfs. :rofl: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:48
Mapi is so moody. Clearly not a nice person to be around <_<
Mapi needs to grow her hair out more from this lampshade look and go back to fully blonde. She'll be so hot! :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:48
Mapi is so moody. Clearly not a nice person to be around <_<
Engen is not going to date u mapi troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:49
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:39
Guest wrote:

That’s her girlfriend? 👀
Yuppp. The German players love their influencers/reality tv star gfs. :rofl: :wub:
well didnt work out with sara lol go back to dating footballers :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sure but lesbians are a minority so we wouldn’t make much of a difference if we did those things. Why do you think most wealthy gay men who pursue surrogacy have a son? Do you think it’s a coincidence? We all want what we relate more to which is our own sex. It’s not available to most people as it’s expensive and I’m sure laws would be changed if it got that bad which would only happen if it’s available to most heteros. Personally, is see nothing wrong with designing our own baby.
Right, that’s you then. I said it’s a slippery slope, meaning it can easily go too far. Choosing the sex is one thing. Most people want a boy, that’s no news. Look at China, they have a big imbalance between the number of men and women because female babies were aborted or abandoned during China’s one child policy. (Btw everyone choosing the sex of their child can clearly distinguish who is a woman and who is a man).

Throughout history humans have tried to create ”superior races”, often by doing huge injustice onto people who are deemed inferior. Such as forced sterelization of disabled people, the mentally ill, those of the ”wrong” race. Or even worse such as outright killings.

If we start sorting people out already as embryos, what does that say about us (humans)? Don’t we want diversity? Don’t we believe everyone has the same human rights? Is life only worth living if you have no disabilities? That’s what the ethical discussion is about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:58
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Right, that’s you then. I said it’s a slippery slope, meaning it can easily go too far. Choosing the sex is one thing. Most people want a boy, that’s no news. Look at China, they have a big imbalance between the number of men and women because female babies were aborted or abandoned during China’s one child policy. (Btw everyone choosing the sex of their child can clearly distinguish who is a woman and who is a man).

Throughout history humans have tried to create ”superior races”, often by doing huge injustice onto people who are deemed inferior. Such as forced sterelization of disabled people, the mentally ill, those of the ”wrong” race. Or even worse such as outright killings.

If we start sorting people out already as embryos, what does that say about us (humans)? Don’t we want diversity? Don’t we believe everyone has the same human rights? Is life only worth living if you have no disabilities? That’s what the ethical discussion is about.
all this sperging because a couple chose to do something that doesn't affect you or any of us? go tf outside freak

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gf?
So freigang dates a young twinky influencer while obi goes for an older one. German teams range.