Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Reactions:

Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 09:45
Lost 4 match points while serving for the match and then lost :fool: :fool:
What a head case. She had 3 set points v Haddad Maia and lost that match too. Disgusting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 13:23
Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 13:21
Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 13:06
She should stop doing these vlogs imo. New one is coming out again tomorrow =_=
Why? Do you think it distracts her from work?
yes
DA
I was the anon who thought that Natalya has been a distraction from the get go. Tsk tsk tsk. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 07:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes
DA
I was the anon who thought that Natalya has been a distraction from the get go. Tsk tsk tsk. 008
DA

Me too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who believes that Natalia is bad for Kasatkina.

I believe Carlos was the one who ended the coaching partnership, possibly due to Natalia's involvement, as it seems unlikely that Kasatkina would have chosen to part ways with her coach of 4 years in the middle of the season.

Her skating career is over and she will run Kasatkina's career in the ground too. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 08:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes
DA
DA

Me too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who believes that Natalia is bad for Kasatkina.

I believe Carlos was the one who ended the coaching partnership, possibly due to Natalia's involvement, as it seems unlikely that Kasatkina would have chosen to part ways with her coach of 4 years in the middle of the season.

Her skating career is over and she will run Kasatkina's career in the ground too. =_=
DA She was trying to be an actress when she was with the broke/loser ''director husband, now a tennis vlogger =_=
D loves to date shady chicks like N and L it seems. I guess only looks matter to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 12:24
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 08:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yes
DA
DA

DA She was trying to be an actress when she was with the broke/loser ''director husband, now a tennis vlogger =_=
D loves to date shady chicks like N and L it seems. I guess only looks matter to her
:rofl: An actress ? Hahaha
At least L didn't travel with Daria and distract her during tournaments =_=

I watched the Melbourne vlog to hear the explanation for the horrific loss v Gracheva and Natalia said that it was just a bad day for Daria. I mean sure everyone has a bad day but to get double breadsticked by Gracheva of all the people in the R1 of Grand Slam yeah something's veeery wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It also does not seem like the relationship is going to last. She's throwing her peak years away. There's plenty of time to date pretty women when she's older and already accomplished what she had to. Ugh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 15:22
It also does not seem like the relationship is going to last. She's throwing her peak years away. There's plenty of time to date pretty women when she's older and already accomplished what she had to. Ugh.
You're just disgusting.With your hatred for Natalia, you are completely distraught.Treat your head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I agree. Daria is 25 and a top 10 player. I wish she focuses on her career. She will get tired of Natalia sooner or later either way and she can score hot chicks whenever she wants since she is a millionaire.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 15:46
Guest wrote:
I agree. Daria is 25 and a top 10 player. I wish she focuses on her career. She will get tired of Natalia sooner or later either way and she can score hot chicks whenever she wants since she is a millionaire.
maybe, just maybe, they really are in love and are happy together. but where would be the drama in that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
maybe, just maybe, they really are in love and are happy together. but where would be the drama in that?
A happy person does not get double breadsticked by Varvara Gracheva. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL how are these two things correspond?

Looks like this thread is now full of Dasha’s and N’s haters *facepalm*

See ya all when she’ll find her form again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 18:41
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL how are these two things correspond?

Looks like this thread is now full of Dasha’s and N’s haters *facepalm*

See ya all when she’ll find her form again
X1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

UBITENNIS: Was Daria’s decision to stop working with you unexpected?

MARTINEZ: It was an expected decision from my side. It was not a big surprise. I was very sad because I loved working with Dasha. She is a great girl and a great player. I think our connection on the court was really good but in the end, there were things about what she was doing, in my opinion, off the court. In my opinion, these were not the best for her career. That’s why she has decided to stop because our last conversation was the same way. Then I think she was a bit tired and not agreeing with my point of view of how she has to do things off the court.

Source: https://www.ubitennis.net/2023/02/exclu ... kasatkina/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 08:53
UBITENNIS: Was Daria’s decision to stop working with you unexpected?

MARTINEZ: It was an expected decision from my side. It was not a big surprise. I was very sad because I loved working with Dasha. She is a great girl and a great player. I think our connection on the court was really good but in the end, there were things about what she was doing, in my opinion, off the court. In my opinion, these were not the best for her career. That’s why she has decided to stop because our last conversation was the same way. Then I think she was a bit tired and not agreeing with my point of view of how she has to do things off the court.

Source: https://www.ubitennis.net/2023/02/exclu ... kasatkina/
So i guess people were right and N is the problem =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reasons for the breakup

"Since last summer I began to notice that something had changed, I didn't like what I saw. There I realized that things could change even more, until in the WTA Finals we had a conversation because I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue or not. We reached an agreement for the first three months of the year, but at the Australian Open it still didn't work, until we met again in Abu Dhabi when we saw that everything was still the same. In the end, we got tired of always having the same conversation, so we decided to cut it. For me, the environment was not the right one to work properly."

https://www.puntodebreak.com/2023/02/23 ... s-martinez

Looks like it’s not about N in particular it’s about all that attention Daria got after coming out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Greatness demands sacrifices. If she wants to ascend further against toughest competitions extreme focus is a must. It's a serious trade off. A life of no sitting down or partying. Would probably help if they don't live together. But maybe she's content with where she is, with a relatively good career and a dedicated gf. Like what use is being number one yet miserable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 10:09
Greatness demands sacrifices. If she wants to ascend further against toughest competitions extreme focus is a must. It's a serious trade off. A life of no sitting down or partying. Would probably help if they don't live together. But maybe she's content with where she is, with a relatively good career and a dedicated gf. Like what use is being number one yet miserable.
i really don't get the N hate here. Daria is one of the very few openly lesbian tennis players and that she has a GF makes her even more of a rarity.

instead of celebrating that, posters here are demanding that they break up? what the fuck?

Daria has lost her form. okay. it isn't the end of the world. maybe she has lost her motivaton. that's okay too. just because she is good at hitting a yellow ball, better than the average person, does not mean it has to become her be all and end all.

life happens. motivations and goals change.

that she and N are happy and are content with themselves is all that should matter to them, not the opinions of anonymous posters who i am confident have zero lived experience of what it takes to be a world top 50 player.

let Daria be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 10:45
Guest wrote:
i really don't get the N hate here. Daria is one of the very few openly lesbian tennis players and that she has a GF makes her even more of a rarity.

instead of celebrating that, posters here are demanding that they break up? what the fuck?

Daria has lost her form. okay. it isn't the end of the world. maybe she has lost her motivaton. that's okay too. just because she is good at hitting a yellow ball, better than the average person, does not mean it has to become her be all and end all.

that she and N are happy and are content with themselves is all that should matter to them, not the opinions of anonymous posters who i am confident have zero lived experience of what it takes to be a world top 50 player.

let Daria be.
I agree with all this. It's true Daria isn't playing great right now and maybe she is distracted by her girlfriend and other off court stuff but...... if she's happy with N and not as motivated with tennis so be it. I mean, I'd love to see her happy off court and playing well too, but the past year has been rough in many ways for her. She came out, she spoke openly against the Russian invasion and can't go back there, and there must be some fear about that. There's more to life than tennis or your career. I hope that she will get her motivation back but we'll have to wait and see. She's already been very successful, is very rich and has a hot girlfriend. I don't blame her for taking time to enjoy that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 01:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

let Daria be.
I agree with all this. It's true Daria isn't playing great right now and maybe she is distracted by her girlfriend and other off court stuff but...... if she's happy with N and not as motivated with tennis so be it. I mean, I'd love to see her happy off court and playing well too, but the past year has been rough in many ways for her. She came out, she spoke openly against the Russian invasion and can't go back there, and there must be some fear about that. There's more to life than tennis or your career. I hope that she will get her motivation back but we'll have to wait and see. She's already been very successful, is very rich and has a hot girlfriend. I don't blame her for taking time to enjoy that.
I wonder what's Daria's point of view on all this.
He said "Since last summer I began to notice that something had changed ", which was around the time Natalia started touring with her regularly. Maybe Carlos actually had romantic feelings for Daria and was jealous and Natalia touring with them bothered Carlos :lol: I have a feeling Natalia's presence was a point of contention.

Now that the drama with Carlos is over, maybe she starts playing well again. Having a new coach may turn out to be a blessing. After all, Carlos couldn't fix that awful serve 4 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

let Daria be.
:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

let Daria be.
He said "Since last summer I began to notice that something had changed ", which was around the time Natalia started touring with her regularly. Maybe Carlos actually had romantic feelings for Daria and was jealous and Natalia touring with them bothered Carlos :lol: I have a feeling Natalia's presence was a point of contention.

Now that the drama with Carlos is over, maybe she starts playing well again. Having a new coach may turn out to be a blessing. After all, Carlos couldn't fix that awful serve 4 years.
Actually I think the main thing that changed was Daria’s coming out and condemnation of a war.
Because N was Daria before San Jose, she was seen in Stuttgart, Madrid and Rome. So I don’t think it’s Natalia’s presence that changed things.
It’s more about the public attention she got.

Hope this new coach will be a new turning point for her.
Carlos acted unprofessionally I think. Daria said nothing about them parting ways. And he already gave a few interviews

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 16:02
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 12:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

let Daria be.

Actually I think the main thing that changed was Daria’s coming out and condemnation of a war.
Because N was Daria before San Jose, she was seen in Stuttgart, Madrid and Rome. So I don’t think it’s Natalia’s presence that changed things.
It’s more about the public attention she got.

Hope this new coach will be a new turning point for her.
Carlos acted unprofessionally I think. Daria said nothing about them parting ways. And he already gave a few interviews
You are correct in stating that his behavior was unprofessional. It is puzzling to comprehend why, after four years of working together, he chose to publicly criticize her commitment to her career. This action could potentially have negative consequences for her, such as displeasing her sponsors and giving her opponents added motivation on the court.

"I think our connection on the court was really good but in the end, there were things about what she was doing, in my opinion, off the court." Disgusting.

It would have been more appropriate for him to either disclose the complete story or refrain from commenting altogether. By revealing only partial information, he has inadvertently caused speculation and rumors to circulate, such as the unfounded suggestion on Twitter that her off-court issues may be related to drug use.
=_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope new coach can help her to return her form

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope this is true :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 17:24
The coach: Natalya
The form: 69

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 07:00
Guest wrote:
You're so funny (no)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 10:00
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 07:00
Guest wrote:
You're so funny (no)
Who asked =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha's gonna play doubles with Martina Trevisan in IW :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It wasn’t that bad I thought it would be!
And they were 8-4 up in a tiebreaker, what a choke!
But I loved the game, hope she’ll be in the same positive spirit and energy during singles as she was tonight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:28
It wasn’t that bad I thought it would be!
And they were 8-4 up in a tiebreaker, what a choke!
But I loved the game, hope she’ll be in the same positive spirit and energy during singles as she was tonight
Led 8-4 and lost the next 6 points hahahaha

Third choke in a row. 3 set points v Haddad Maia, 4 match points v Krejcikova.

She should play doubles more often, she wasn't that bad actually...

Daria Chokesatkina :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha destroyed Tatjana Maria 6-2, 6-1.
She played great, but the next match is against Gracheva, who won the 9 out of her last 10 matches (including the Q.). That could be a tough one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 00:53
Dasha destroyed Tatjana Maria 6-2, 6-1.
She played great, but the next match is against Gracheva, who won the 9 out of her last 10 matches (including the Q.). That could be a tough one.
Hmmm I kinda think Gracheva must be fatigued, she's played a bunch of matches in the last 2 weeks. Martic was awful today, that's why Gracheva won.

And these IW courts are crazy slow, Dasha will wear her down. I say Dasha in 2 sets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Behind the scenes IW vid was pretty cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 06:27
She sure was all smiley in the company of pretty ladies like Kalinskaya and Rybakina. 8) 8)

Dasha definitely seems like a type of girl who easily gets bored of a girlfriend :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been following both of them since last July, on Twitter, Youtube, IG, FB, everywhere, and I think this is the first time I've seen either of them using a rainbow-symbol in any form. Interesting...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 11:13
I've been following both of them since last July, on Twitter, Youtube, IG, FB, everywhere, and I think this is the first time I've seen either of them using a rainbow-symbol in any form. Interesting...
I find it interesting that she posted a picture with a rainbow on purpose. I wonder if Daria's ex-coach was bothered by her being so open about the relationship and posting a lot of coupley pics with Natalia.

It was really distasteful for him to accuse her of not being focused on tennis; I think that's untrue. I really want to hear Dasha's side of the story.

Basically, I don't think Dasha being gay was a problem, but rather Dasha being open about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 14:23
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 11:13
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>NataliaZabiiako</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1632989087505453063</span><span>?</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>xXaI8</span><span>-</span><span>WDlfoSb3d7ydWO9w</span><span>&</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>19</span></a>
I find it interesting that she posted a picture with a rainbow on purpose. I wonder if Daria's ex-coach was bothered by her being so open about the relationship and posting a lot of coupley pics with Natalia.

It was really distasteful for him to accuse her of not being focused on tennis; I think that's untrue. I really want to hear Dasha's side of the story.

Basically, I don't think Dasha being gay was a problem, but rather Dasha being open about it.
He used to coach Kuznetsova, who’s also gay, so I don’t think being gay is a problem.
But I do agree that getting that much attention after coming out might be the problem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 09:06
Guest wrote:
She sure was all smiley in the company of pretty ladies like Kalinskaya and Rybakina. 8) 8)

Dasha definitely seems like a type of girl who easily gets bored of a girlfriend :hudoin:
you want them to break up? seriously? are you a dude?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 13:36
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 09:06
Guest wrote:

you want them to break up? seriously? are you a dude?
They are just a stupid piece of garbage

Daria is playing Gracheva tonight, wondering if she will be able to take a revenge after that miserable AO defeat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dashka you better clear this time around :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 14:41
The swamp like conditions in IW suit her game and Gracheva must be tired as fuck. I want Dasha to feed Varvara 2 breadsticks. I am surprised she got Court 2 instead of some parking lot considering both of them are Russian.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Dasha seems more relaxed and energetic since she fired Martinez? I kinda have a feeling she won't have as bad a season as everyone thinks... ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 18:50
Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 14:41
The swamp like conditions in IW suit her game and Gracheva must be tired as fuck. I want Dasha to feed Varvara 2 breadsticks. I am surprised she got Court 2 instead of some parking lot considering both of them are Russian.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Dasha seems more relaxed and energetic since she fired Martinez? I kinda have a feeling she won't have as bad a season as everyone thinks... ^_^
Yes, I noticed it too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another day, another choke. She was up 4-1 in the second set and lost 5 straight games. I think she is mentally done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 05:43
Another day, another choke. She was up 4-1 in the second set and lost 5 straight games. I think she is mentally done.
Once again she can’t handle the expectations well. I have no idea what should happen so she could get that confidence back. I feel so bad for her and I don’t want the same scenario as it was in 2019 but I’m genuinely scared

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nooooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's the girlfriend. Huge distraction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 06:42
Guest wrote:
Once again she can’t handle the expectations well. I have no idea what should happen so she could get that confidence back. I feel so bad for her and I don’t want the same scenario as it was in 2019 but I’m genuinely scared
Tennis at this level is a game of margins, if you're not mentally strong, you are done. Martinez might've been right about the off court activities. To be a top 10 player you must be focused 100% on tennis, and she clearly isn't. Natalia should also stop with the vlogging thing, distractions must be cut short. The choice of a partner matters and her choice is a woman whose profile pic is her posing in a bra.

It is sad watching her hit herself on the court, honestly if she doesn't turn things around soon, I don't think she will be able to do so later and I can see her quiting altogether. She really seems burned out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 07:43
Guest wrote:
It's the girlfriend. Huge distraction.
Idk maybe you're jealous or Dasha's ex gf but what a nonsense. A lot of players have gfs/bfs, even wives and husbands even kids like Medvedev and still winning. This is absolutely another reason. She had really bad times before Natalia. I really think it's because attention she got after coming out, and especially bad reactions. Who knows maybe she read her DMs with shit messages.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 07:52
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 06:42
Guest wrote:
Tennis at this level is a game of margins, if you're not mentally strong, you are done. Martinez might've been right about the off court activities. To be a top 10 player you must be focused 100% on tennis, and she clearly isn't. Natalia should also stop with the vlogging thing, distractions must be cut short. The choice of a partner matters and her choice is a woman whose profile pic is her posing in a bra.

It is sad watching her hit herself on the court, honestly if she doesn't turn things around soon, I don't think she will be able to do so later and I can see her quiting altogether. She really seems burned out.
What's wrong with profile pic lmao? :rofl: Are a church lady or smth? But yes I agree she should be focused more on tennis.