Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Reactions:

Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Guest »

Wonder if they'll go to the NT game tonight, since Ash is flying out to FL to see Ali...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Curious if Ali is still going be a starter this season, which is could be her last... Or start getting limited mins if she isn't able to go a full 90 anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2023, 02:21
Curious if Ali is still going be a starter this season, which is could be her last... Or start getting limited mins if she isn't able to go a full 90 anymore.
She seems to be fitter than everyone else, so…
If I’m Gotham, I would be worried lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol AK got those needle things on her ass? What they doing in training :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 17:58
Acupuncture

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That’s what you take away from that video?? :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 03:36
Guest wrote:
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rqgo ... yom32r.mp4

Dat Ass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can see why Ash is obsessed with it. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yup, I’m not hating on her sharing it 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali wearing long pants to training. Taking after her wife for sure. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Ash is doing a big Instagram purge again. Can anyone tell if she deleted any good ones? Only one I noticed so far is the one where Ali is kissing Logan and the caption was “mornings with my girls.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 14:54
Looks like Ash is doing a big Instagram purge again. Can anyone tell if she deleted any good ones? Only one I noticed so far is the one where Ali is kissing Logan and the caption was “mornings with my girls.”
Why does it matter? Can always find those pics on Tumblr or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol Ash clapping back at the weirdo Pride stan in her ig comments. Why they so pissy towards her still?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 20:55
lol Ash clapping back at the weirdo Pride stan in her ig comments. Why they so pissy towards her still?
What was said? Looks like the person deleted their account. Good on Ash for calling their ass out. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao!! :rofl: That Pride stan at least gotta be in their 70s talking shit about someone else's looks. Glad Ash spoke up about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do Ash and Ali rent their Orlando house out to Pride player's? Why is Baxter there lol..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 21:11
Do Ash and Ali rent their Orlando house out to Pride player's? Why is Baxter there lol..
Why are you acting like she's a random player as if they didn't have a whole ass relationship with her last season lol they're probably letting her stay there while she's on the Pride and they're in NJ so she doesn't have to get a different living situation. It's not that deep or weird. They spent a vacation together, they're close to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think that's their house anymore as actually living there. Could be using it as an airbnb for people they know. Their vacation house is in Ash's hometown now. That's where they stay when in FL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 21:19
Guest wrote:
What was said? Looks like the person deleted their account. Good on Ash for calling their ass out. 😂
She probably blocked you. She was fighting with others in the comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 23:27
I don't think that's their house anymore as actually living there. Could be using it as an airbnb for people they know. Their vacation house is in Ash's hometown now. That's where they stay when in FL.
Baxter has been living in the apartments with most of the Pride players she is rooming with the GK they signed last month. I wouldn’t be shocked if they are selling or are going to be renting that house but I think Bax was likely just hanging out at the house or letting someone in for some type of job since judging by the pool no one has been there much recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 01:45
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 21:19
Guest wrote:
She probably blocked you. She was fighting with others in the comments.
Her fake outrage about the age comment, when it is clearly anyone over the age of 22/23 should be mature enough to know trolling someone is pointless and harmful. Also just posting a trolly comment on post about someone’s kids is just low.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know when Gotham is heading back to NJ/NY? Sucks that A/A and Sloane and Ocean have to be apart for so long still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why do you care?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not gonna lie i miss them. i thought ash would be more active on SM now that she's retired but it seems like her SM is all over the place now since she barely posts and when she does post, its more of when she's bored and away from AK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 02:44
Anyone know when Gotham is heading back to NJ/NY? Sucks that A/A and Sloane and Ocean have to be apart for so long still.
Gotham has a scrimmage against CRS on March 2nd so likely after that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 23:12
Guest wrote:
Why are you acting like she's a random player as if they didn't have a whole ass relationship with her last season lol they're probably letting her stay there while she's on the Pride and they're in NJ so she doesn't have to get a different living situation. It's not that deep or weird. They spent a vacation together, they're close to her.
Da In response to the OP. Baxter isn’t signed by the Pride yet. Who knows what the housing situation is for NRI’s. So it feels like they are just doing a friend a favor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 02:44
Their camp in FL is supposed to go until March 3rd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 05:32
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 23:12
Guest wrote:
Da In response to the OP. Baxter isn’t signed by the Pride yet. Who knows what the housing situation is for NRI’s. So it feels like they are just doing a friend a favor.
The Pride puts all their NRIs and unsigned draft picks (who are not local) into the apartments with the rest of the players. Baxter is living with the GK the team signed right before the start of preseason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why don't they use Ali for promotional stuff? They even deleted a pic yesterday of her for what ever reason. Even when shes at the end of her career and not on the NT anymore, shes still the most popular player/biggest name they have on the team. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 21:18
Why don't they use Ali for promotional stuff? They even deleted a pic yesterday of her for what ever reason. Even when shes at the end of her career and not on the NT anymore, shes still the most popular player/biggest name they have on the team. ^o)
A very popular, and extremely accomplished player who's probably had the most varied career in terms of experience at the national and club team level.

It makes no sense that they aren't using her in promotions but obviously it's a decision that the FO has made, but I think Ali being who she is will contribute to the club in whatever way possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:
A very popular, and extremely accomplished player who's probably had the most varied career in terms of experience at the national and club team level.

It makes no sense that they aren't using her in promotions but obviously it's a decision that the FO has made, but I think Ali being who she is will contribute to the club in whatever way possible.
DA well at least she seems to currently be the captain. Hopefully it remains when the season start and they dont give it back to Zerboni.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 13:50
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 08:51
Guest wrote:

DA well at least she seems to currently be the captain. Hopefully it remains when the season start and they dont give it back to Zerboni.
Was she captain while zerboni was playing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Kyle just wait til Ali was back home to see visit her kids? I don't think he even was there for Sloane's bday lol what a weirdo. Sometimes I think he and Ash don't get along as it appears either. Her brother did unfollow him on IG after thanksgiving that one yr. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know we've complained about Ash's hair styles over the years but this recent one is honestly one of her worsts ones lmao. Like I'd take the the slick back look over this anyday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 00:11
I know we've complained about Ash's hair styles over the years but this recent one is honestly one of her worsts ones lmao. Like I'd take the the slick back look over this anyday.
Judging from her IG story just now looks like she shaved most of it off😳😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 22:00
Did Kyle just wait til Ali was back home to see visit her kids? I don't think he even was there for Sloane's bday lol what a weirdo. Sometimes I think he and Ash don't get along as it appears either. Her brother did unfollow him on IG after thanksgiving that one yr. :lol:
SA Also waited til Ash wasn't at home today lol. The dude is two faced af. Ali probably the only one willing to put up with his bs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
He probably waited until his sister was home so he could see his sister too...? You guys are so weird. Always finding a way to hate on this guy lol grow up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 17:24
Guest wrote:
He probably waited until his sister was home so he could see his sister too...? You guys are so weird. Always finding a way to hate on this guy lol grow up
Dude lives in NY lmao he didn't bother to see them while Ali was away. Not even for Sloane's bday....he has to have his sister to hold his hand for that? 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
da high key agree. sometimes it looks......fine? but mostly it doesn't. the only hope i have is that she'll get bored of it at some point and move on to whatever next hairstyle since one thing we know about ash is that she'll consistently change her hair which is both good and bad at this point lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 12:47
Guest wrote:
da high key agree. sometimes it looks......fine? but mostly it doesn't. the only hope i have is that she'll get bored of it at some point and move on to whatever next hairstyle since one thing we know about ash is that she'll consistently change her hair which is both good and bad at this point lol
I think it looks good when she’s at home lol the mess comes when she styles it and tries to be hip 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 12:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it looks good when she’s at home lol the mess comes when she styles it and tries to be hip 💀
I think when she had short hair she styled it better lol like no better how she did it, it still looked good. I think she'll eventually cut is short like this again. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 15:37
Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 12:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think when she had short hair she styled it better lol like no better how she did it, it still looked good. I think she'll eventually cut is short like this again. :lol:
I would be 100% good with this haircut with the blonde. Please god 🙏🏼 hopefully she gets bored of this mullet since most of the time she wears a hat anyway so whats the point of the terrible haircut 😩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gotham really acts like AK isn't still a big name and well respected in woso. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 05:27
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dude lives in NY lmao he didn't bother to see them while Ali was away. Not even for Sloane's bday....he has to have his sister to hold his hand for that? 🙄
He was probably waiting for the OF check to cash in to go brag about his earnings lmao the man can’t stand those kids and he’s selfish enough to post p0rn disregarding how that reflects on his hardworking sister and her family (because they can forget about adopting again after this).
DA Must have missed something.....Kyle has an OF now? And its..p0rny? Yikes :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 16:49
Gotham really acts like AK isn't still a big name and well respected in woso. :mask:
DA I know we always rag on Gothams SM but I did notice that. Like how are you not going to put her on the main post about the new kits? It makes no sense. I feel like I've seen Ash more on Gothams SM that AK at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 16:51
Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 05:27
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He was probably waiting for the OF check to cash in to go brag about his earnings lmao the man can’t stand those kids and he’s selfish enough to post p0rn disregarding how that reflects on his hardworking sister and her family (because they can forget about adopting again after this).
DA Must have missed something.....Kyle has an OF now? And its..p0rny? Yikes :nervous:
DA He claims what he does isn't porn but it is lmao. See why Ali is their parents fave kid now. :rofl:

This is our daughter Ali. She a profession athlete. Shes married her wife in 2019, although they dated for 10 years before getting married, they have two kids together.

This is Kyle....ummm he just broke up with his nice bf to do porn.....ummm yeah moving on...hows the chicken?