The Official Tennis Thread - Part II

Tennis
Reactions:

Re: The Official Tennis Thread - Part II

Post by Tennis »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 09:55
Who do you all think is winning Gauff/Keys?
Final Swiatek - Sabalenka. Swiatek will win😃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 11:19
What do you think of Iga/Daria, athlete/psychologist, versus Daria/Natalia, athlete/lover, which relationship is more toxic? Of course, we already have the results from the results, Iga is more focused on tennis and Daria is shooting her vlogs with Natalia. I would like to know a more in-depth analysis. Is it better to have a psychologist who controls you deeply, or to have a lover you can trust? The premise is that your psychologist cannot be your lover.
These names make me dizzy. First of all, I don't want to belittle Daria Kasakina's achievements. Without Daria the psycho, Iga would win grand slams. Without Natalia the skater, Daria would take vlogs. Iga is Iga. Before Daria the psycho, Iga had many qualities to become a gs champion. Without Daria the psycho, Iga would have other psychological coaches to help her succeed. Daria is Daria. Before Natalia, she has been addicted to vlogs. Without Natalia, there would be someone else to help her take vlogs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 12:04
Guest wrote:
What do you think of Iga/Daria, athlete/psychologist, versus Daria/Natalia, athlete/lover, which relationship is more toxic? Of course, we already have the results from the results, Iga is more focused on tennis and Daria is shooting her vlogs with Natalia. I would like to know a more in-depth analysis. Is it better to have a psychologist who controls you deeply, or to have a lover you can trust? The premise is that your psychologist cannot be your lover.
These names make me dizzy. First of all, I don't want to belittle Daria Kasakina's achievements. Without Daria the psycho, Iga would win grand slams. Without Natalia the skater, Daria would take vlogs. Iga is Iga. Before Daria the psycho, Iga had many qualities to become a gs champion. Without Daria the psycho, Iga would have other psychological coaches to help her succeed. Daria is Daria. Before Natalia, she has been addicted to vlogs. Without Natalia, there would be someone else to help her take vlogs.
a lot of judgment going on here about the relationships being toxic. to whom? to you, someone who does not know these women at all?

this is such a toxic question by itself we shouldn't respond to it. OP, go to the Iga thread or the Daria thread to post such crap

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Iga and daria, I don't like the creepy way she's staring at Iga.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
a lot of judgment going on here about the relationships being toxic. to whom? to you, someone who does not know these women at all?

this is such a toxic question by itself we shouldn't respond to it. OP, go to the Iga thread or the Daria thread to post such crap
Daria is that you? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 13:48
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Daria is that you? :rofl:
Daria is watching us. Creepy. We talked her wedding ring&marriage, now she's not wearing it. :hug:

Tennis
Reactions:

Post by Tennis »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 13:08
Guest wrote:
I don’t like talking’s not about tennis but about stupid gossips nobody is interesting. You are destroying this forum. Pleas tell us what do you think about performances of tennis players in double desert. I’am waiting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOL Sabalenka today.

Barbsfan
Reactions:

Post by Barbsfan »

Krejcikova is winning this.my favourite player :) humble personality :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow what happened? Saw only a little bit of the game but Sabalenka seemed to cruise through the first set

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tennis wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 14:06
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 13:08
Guest wrote:
I don’t like talking’s not about tennis but about stupid gossips nobody is interesting. You are destroying this forum. Pleas tell us what do you think about performances of tennis players in double desert. I’am waiting
these delusional fucks have the Iga and Daria threads where they can vomit their fevered ranting but they want to come to this thread too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Creepy Daria is staring at Iga in her characteristic creepy way - a deep furrow between her eyebrows. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Coco is strengthening her serve and return and forehand and no doubt she will be a huge threat to Iga. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga's dad will come to the final.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga is so cute. :ragee: :ragee: :ragee: :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga was caught in a ceremony for WTA 50th anniversary. The way she cut the cake, bubbling with cutie. I was drowning in a sea of Iga cutie. :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 14:46
She wrote on camera, Dad, are you coming… Sorry I can't recognize all. She's just such a purely cute wonderful lovely beautiful girl. :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 14:46
She wrote on camera, Dad, are you coming… Sorry I can't recognize all. She's just such a purely cute wonderful lovely beautiful girl. :ragee:
She wrote, "That's awkward. Dad are you coming for the final? "

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 15:03
Iga was caught in a ceremony for WTA 50th anniversary. The way she cut the cake, bubbling with cutie. I was drowning in a sea of Iga cutie. :ragee:
I hope Iga could cut a birthday cake with Jessica. Today is her birthday. :hug: I ship Iga&Jess. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really like this chair umpire, she's Croatian? She's so hot. :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

iainmac

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga didn't bagel Gauff?

that's it! she's finished. her career is over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 15:54
Marija Čičak? She looks gay to me.

Nessie96
Reactions:

Post by Nessie96 »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 14:08
Coco is strengthening her serve and return and forehand and no doubt she will be a huge threat to Iga. :hmmm:
Her serve has improved but her forehand remains suspect especially when the match gets tight. My biggest issue is her attitude particularly when things aren't going well. Needs to learn to figure things out to become an overall better match player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 17:14
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2023, 15:54
Marija Čičak? She looks gay to me.
She is.

guestie
Veteran
Reactions: 153

Post by guestie »

Incredible tournament from Krejcikova. Played some incredible tennis. Had a few issues with the ball toss at times but overall her game looked in fine fettle. Excited to see what she can do on the clay this season now her injury issues seem to be sorted. Has so much variety in her game and is so sensible in how she employs it. She was able to cause Swiatek issues on all levels but especially on return where she just had Iga exactly where she wanted her time and time again.

The fact Krejcikova has now beaten Swiatek in 2 finals hopefully bodes well for a rivalry being able to form between these two and some fun matches to come.

Vuest
Reactions:

Post by Vuest »

I love how humble Krejcikova is… literally always showing respect to her opponents… i mean… i just love her attitude on the court and also off the court :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vuest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 18:10
I love how humble Krejcikova is… literally always showing respect to her opponents… i mean… i just love her attitude on the court and also off the court :)
Same, very happy for her ^_^

Barbestie
Reactions:

Post by Barbestie »

Awwww 🥰 love their banteeer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know what he has done during off-season but 2023 Andy has been brilliant so far, must be working very hard to compete at the high level like that. Wishing him all the best this year, especially on the physical side, pain free, no severe injuries and his body can recover well, on the mental side, the heart he already got it.
Looking from here, the way he plays, he surely can win some titles.

And congrats to Babs, she made it look so easy, what a player when she's on, love watching the beauty of variety she can generate.

I saw the Amanda v Vika match, must be a dissapointing loss, the match was on her racket but couldn't close it out. Her ball striking still gorgeous and great to watch though. Keep going and fighting, girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma pulled out of the Austin tournament, she’s got tonsillitis. She really does have bad luck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do y'all think Krejcikova is gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

disappointed that Iga lost tamely but good for Babs. variety is good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 22:46
Do y'all think Krejcikova is gay?
I didn't get any vibes from her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As I expected Alycia Parks won't be as impressive once she's playing outdoor hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

where the heck is Mugu? she's not even posting anything... I'm starting to worry about her :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 23:42
where the heck is Mugu? she's not even posting anything... I'm starting to worry about her :-/
She said in a spanish interview that she will skip sunshine double to practice. Let‘s see if she will be back for the clay court season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 10:01
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 23:42
She said in a spanish interview that she will skip sunshine double to practice. Let‘s see if she will be back for the clay court season.
better this way than pregnant :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Potapova lost third set against Volynets 5-7 while being up 5-0 and match point. Must be one of the biggest chokes ever lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any IW predictions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone see the Sabalenka post on twitter.. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 11:36
About boyfriends? Yes. It's so weird that she needed to tweet it. She's done with gays probably.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 11:54
Guest wrote:
About boyfriends? Yes. It's so weird that she needed to tweet it. She's done with gays probably.
Yes it was kinda defensive tweet lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She must swing both ways or in denial right??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 11:54
Guest wrote:
done? Did she pander to us before?

I thought we left pathetically insecure "no homo"-style stuff in the 2000s :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emma still looking ill, but manage to get the win on slow conditions which probably don't suit her game. Impressive win and nice to see Emma back on court again. I thought she did play well against Coco at the AO as well. Best of luck this year for Emma.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Penko hurt or did she lose a match from up 6-0 all on incompetence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sofia Kenin is not going to win anything else is she? i really want her to do well but its increasingly looking like her one Slam was a one in a billion fluke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

News·6th March 2023

University bans “intimate” relations between staff and students

Rose Henderson

The University of Oxford has announced a new policy on “intimate or close personal relationships” between students and staff.

Staff who have any responsibility for current students (including applicants) will be prohibited from entering into an intimate relationship with those students, and will be “strongly discouraged” from forming any other close personal relationships with current students that transgress “the boundaries of professional conduct.”

Previously, University policy held that close personal relationships between students and staff were strongly discouraged, and had to be declared to a line manager, rather than being prohibited.

Staff who fail to comply with the new policy will be subject to the University’s disciplinary procedures. These procedures state that, where possible, formal procedures should be “preceded by private and informal counseling.” Responsibility for disciplinary matters will generally lie with the relevant head of department who is responsible for “clarifying the required standards” and conducting a preliminary investigation into any concerns.

According to the University’s Statute XII, staff members who are not already under probation will first receive an oral warning by their head of department, before progressing to a written warning, which is kept on file for at least two years, even if there is “satisfactory conduct and performance” after the warning.

If there are pre-existing relationships between staff and students, the University have said they will focus on “avoiding conflicts of interest” by making sure that the staff member does not have any responsibility for the student.

The University have said that the new policy has not been developed in response to the recent Office for Students consultation, which has proposed a register of staff-student relationships, or “recent media reports”.

In 2020, It Happens Here, the SU-associated anti-sexual violence campaign, launched a campaign calling for a ban on relationships between students and the staff who are responsible for them.

A recent investigation by The Oxford Student found that Oxford staff found guilty of sexual misconduct have been allowed to remain at the university.

The new policy will be in place from the 17th April 2023.

Daria, are you watching this thread? :rofl: Daria stans defend their Queen Daria as "Daria is not a teacher, she's just a psychologist." :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf is going on