Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 15:05
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 07:22
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 01:32
So N is now an Argentina supporter because of D. Her whole life revolves around D now.
It's funny. Why does she need to be a football fan just because her gf likes it? I can see it in her eyes that she actually hates football.

I bet L is trolling her by posting stories wearing the Argentinian kit and rooting for Messi.

How long will Natalia last living like that? If Daria wanted a baby toy, I'm certain Natalia would carry it :lol:
. She is an a country with no family/friends, no job and doesn't even speak the language. They might stay together forever for all we know and get married but what happens if D suddenly dumps her like she did with L.
She will dump her coldheartedly for another hottie just like she did with L. But Natalia kinda deserves it. What goes around comes around.

Daria recently posted a half naked photo of Natalia. I would be angry with my gf if I was objectified like that. But maybe it's a cultural thing and Russians are ok with that stuff. :lol:
L is that you yourself?!?!! :rofl:

Reactions:

Re: Daria Kasatkina, out tennis player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 17:37
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 17:24
Had no idea we have L fanclub here now :spy:
really, what the hell is happening :nervous:
Looks like the case otherwise I don’t know what to say
And see no point in continuing the same discussions all over again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thankfully Adelaid is in just 2 weeks, we will discuss tennis soon. The off-season is too long :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 03:21
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 02:11
Guest wrote:
So N is now an Argentina supporter because of D. Her whole life revolves around D now.
She may not be an Argentina supporter, but she is a Dasha-supporter, that's for sure. An Argentina victory makes Dasha happy, so she wants an Argentina victory too. What should she do? Support France? Stay home alone? I don't think she has too many non-Dasha connected friends in Spain, so she goes with Dasha even if she isn't a huge soccer fan. She moved there with her so they just do most things together, I can't see the problem. This is what love makes you to do.
BTW: didn't N just uploaded a skating video on her Youtube about herself that has nothing to do with Dasha?
People still need to drag N for whatever reason they have *facepalm*
I would support my gf in her interests too, it’s just natural, hope people will manage to understand that.

That skating video is about N’ participation in russian skating tv show in 2021
I know, but the subtitles and some editing was done recently, so she clearly put effort into something non-Dasha related too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's funny. Why does she need to be a football fan just because her gf likes it? I can see it in her eyes that she actually hates football.

I bet L is trolling her by posting stories wearing the Argentinian kit and rooting for Messi.

How long will Natalia last living like that? If Daria wanted a baby toy, I'm certain Natalia would carry it :lol:
We didn't know you are such a genius that you can tell from an 8 second video what that person likes or dislikes...
What if it was her who ASKED D to bring her to the match and to introduce football to her? Is that not how relationships work? Not just romantic, but friendships as well. You meet a new person and you are introduced to a lot of new activities through that person.

In the vacation video, D asked N multiple times if she enjoys the food, the trip, tha water, everything. She clearly cares for her and what she likes, I doubt she forces N to something she doesn't want to do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 05:37
Before I used to wonder why people were writing nonsensical opinions, but the older I got the more I realized majority of L chat is extremely young and has never been in a relationship, therefore they have no basic concept of what it's like lol. This isn't even an insult, it's a pure fact.
Or maybe they are just jealous... :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 18:22
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thankfully Adelaid is in just 2 weeks, we will discuss tennis soon. The off-season is too long :lol:
This is also the first off-season that N spent with D in Spain. What did they expect? That she will already have totally formed solo activities in Barcelona? And also: during the season she obviously had to wait for D to train, play matches, give press conferences. Of course that now she wants to spend all the time she can with her before the season starts!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

. She is an a country with no family/friends, no job and doesn't even speak the language. They might stay together forever for all we know and get married but what happens if D suddenly dumps her like she did with L.
She will dump her coldheartedly for another hottie just like she did with L. But Natalia kinda deserves it. What goes around comes around.

Daria recently posted a half naked photo of Natalia. I would be angry with my gf if I was objectified like that. But maybe it's a cultural thing and Russians are ok with that stuff. :lol:
Hi L! I hope things are going great in Mardid! We hope your dad's things are going well too! We can't wait to see you happily married to a guy one day... :rofl: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She didn't just dump a girl for an other girl, she had a very specific reason: she dumped a forever closeted hetero-pretending woman for someone who is willing to live more openly. You know this fact, yet, you never mention it. But keep trollin'...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 18:59
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 03:21
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 02:11
Guest wrote:
She may not be an Argentina supporter, but she is a Dasha-supporter, that's for sure. An Argentina victory makes Dasha happy, so she wants an Argentina victory too. What should she do? Support France? Stay home alone? I don't think she has too many non-Dasha connected friends in Spain, so she goes with Dasha even if she isn't a huge soccer fan. She moved there with her so they just do most things together, I can't see the problem. This is what love makes you to do.
BTW: didn't N just uploaded a skating video on her Youtube about herself that has nothing to do with Dasha?
People still need to drag N for whatever reason they have *facepalm*
I would support my gf in her interests too, it’s just natural, hope people will manage to understand that.

That skating video is about N’ participation in russian skating tv show in 2021
I know, but the subtitles and some editing was done recently, so she clearly put effort into something non-Dasha related too.
Well, it’s a nice material actually, to have inside view on such project. So why not?
Also I’d like to mention Natasha is an interesting personality herself, without Dasha, even though she’s been out of sight for a few years. She was considered by many people to be one of the top female pair skaters, however she couldn’t reach her full potential because of absence of a worthy partner and some injuries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, what's going on here?? Making judgements on other people's personal life based on a few videos and photoes is easy. It's also ironic and a bit sad that before she came out, everyone here loved Daria, but now that people can no longer gossip about her being "maybe gay", now, that the mystery is gone, she gets all these negative comments in her own thread... Maybe many of these posters are really just jealous... =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I"m on Team NataDasha! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Me: googling "daria kasatkina twitter"
Google: You might see nudity, sexual content or other explicit results

Are they for fcking real? :blinkwide: :rofl:

Rives
Reactions:

Post by Rives »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 02:29
Me: googling "daria kasatkina twitter"
Google: You might see nudity, sexual content or other explicit results

Are they for fcking real? :blinkwide: :rofl:

f*ck them stupied people :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 22:18
Wow, what's going on here?? Making judgements on other people's personal life based on a few videos and photoes is easy. It's also ironic and a bit sad that before she came out, everyone here loved Daria, but now that people can no longer gossip about her being "maybe gay", now, that the mystery is gone, she gets all these negative comments in her own thread... Maybe many of these posters are really just jealous... =_=
That’s definitely the case.
People enjoyed gossiping about Dasha and her bff/gf, but now as she’s open there is very little left to gossip about therefore they write different nonsense things *facepalm*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 21:50
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 22:18
That’s definitely the case.
People enjoyed gossiping about Dasha and her bff/gf, but now as she’s open there is very little left to gossip about therefore they write different nonsense things *facepalm*
DA/ There's also a very simple explanation - some of the users on L chat are just homophobes. This sort of nitpicking of every lesbian relationship, of every little thing an out woman does is super common once a popular woman does come out. When a celeb isn't out and the general speculation is about them being gay - it's usually writing how this celeb can't possibly be gay, almost like it's some disgusting thing to be lol. Once they come out - it isn't outright insults, but the implications that everything they do in their relationship is wrong, unusual, unacceptable, even if they're having the most basic relationship experiences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Natalia is a full time wag now. :lol:

She really apears to enjoy the travelling while Kasatkina plays like shit lately. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 17:35

She really apears to enjoy the travelling while Kasatkina plays like shit lately. =_=
I said it here that she will be a wag now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 20:07
Guest wrote:

I like the vlogs she makes during tournaments. As a long time tennis fan, it's very interesting to see all the behind the scenes stuff. You can see how stressful, mentally exhausting and physically taxing it is to be a professional tennis player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 20:48
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 20:07
Guest wrote:

I like the vlogs she makes during tournaments. As a long time tennis fan, it's very interesting to see all the behind the scenes stuff. You can see how stressful, mentally exhausting and physically taxing it is to be a professional tennis player.
Natalia had a long rant in the last vlog about the mean comments after Dasha's R1 loss.
She is so protective when is comes to Dasha. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

That R1 match was delayed about 3-4 times and Dasha was never really good at handling that. She reached the finals in Adelaide if I remember correctly, so I think it's too early to call, we should see more tournaments. I hope she will be healthy and in a great mood during the clay season, because last year, she was probably the second best player at Roland Garros.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dasha's recent interview with The Guardian. She hasn't seen her dad in 2 years.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/ ... ar-ukraine

In a small interview room inside Melbourne Park on Monday, she explained why she continues to speak out, even if it means she is unable to see her family. “Of course I’m worried,” she said. “I have so many friends and people I know from Ukraine and hearing the stories, what they’re telling me. It’s painful because I’m thinking, imagine if I’m in their spot. It’s very tough. And it’s been almost a year living in these circumstances. I want this to end as soon as possible, but unfortunately it’s not depending on us. They’re my friends and I want to show them love and support because it’s very tough. For them, it’s more difficult.”

Kasatkina was able to see her mother a month ago during pre-season training, but she has not seen her father for two years. For the moment, there is no way she can risk going home. “You never know how the situation is going to turn out. But I realise that you don’t have to look too far forward because you don’t know what’s going to be around the corner. You don’t know what’s going to be tomorrow.

“It’s difficult that I cannot see the people I love, often. Actually, I can see them almost never. I didn’t see my father for two years. But it is what it is. It’s life, unfortunately. I have to say thanks that it’s not a worse scenario. I’m just happy they’re healthy and I have them.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't get why some people are so cynical and negative about this relationship, for Dasha, her brother and Natalia are all the people she has, since she can't see her parents in Russia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She will get a bagel again =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 12:26
I don't get why some people are so cynical and negative about this relationship, for Dasha, her brother and Natalia are all the people she has, since she can't see her parents in Russia.
Dasha looks very depressed in Natalia's vlogs.

Anyway, I turned the stream off when she lost the first set cause I was sure she would lose to Jill badly. I now see she won the match :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 11:59
Guest wrote:

That R1 match was delayed about 3-4 times and Dasha was never really good at handling that. She reached the finals in Adelaide if I remember correctly, so I think it's too early to call, we should see more tournaments. I hope she will be healthy and in a great mood during the clay season, because last year, she was probably the second best player at Roland Garros.
She was the only top 12 player male or female not to get an indoor match. That is probably because she and Gracheva are Russians. Shame because the draw was great.

I really felt she would struggle against Gracheva because of the weather conditions that day and the scheduling fuck up. I like Dasha but I couldn't resist and I bet against her and banked nicely :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
yeah, one of the few players to have the courage to be out and a Russian to boot! humanity is depressing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:

Anyway, I turned the stream off when she lost the first set cause I was sure she would lose to Jill badly. I now see she won the match :lol:
Last year, in San Jose, she lost the 1st set to Rybakina 1-6. Then, she won the next two 6-2, 6-0.
She also lost the 1st set against Sabalenka there, but won the next two again. She did that in the final as well and won the tournament.

This is Dasha. She either loses the 1st round or she can beat anyone in the top10 except Iga. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 17:34
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:

Last year, in San Jose, she lost the 1st set to Rybakina 1-6. Then, she won the next two 6-2, 6-0.
She also lost the 1st set against Sabalenka there, but won the next two again. She did that in the final as well and won the tournament.

This is Dasha. She either loses the 1st round or she can beat anyone in the top10 except Iga. :lol:
Nah, except Iga, it’s hers kryptonite xD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is so embarrassing...Maybe having a full time wag who makes her appear in vlogs is distracting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 14:10
This is so embarrassing...Maybe having a full time wag who makes her appear in vlogs is distracting.
In my opinion, the coming out and speaking against the war were not good for her. If you look closely, she couldn't win two matches in a row in 10 out of the last 13 tournaments she played. That is alarming.

I agree on Natalia. I've disliked her from the very beginning, and seeing her enjoy the travelling and doing vlogs while her girlfriend is having an awful slump is disgusting.

I really like Dasha and I hate watching her struggle like this. She should leave N home and focus on tennis because things have been going downhill for almost a half year now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
In my opinion, the coming out and speaking against the war were not good for her. If you look closely, she couldn't win two matches in a row in 10 out of the last 13 tournaments she played. That is alarming.

I agree on Natalia. I've disliked her from the very beginning, and seeing her enjoy the travelling and doing vlogs while her girlfriend is having an awful slump is disgusting.

I really like Dasha and I hate watching her struggle like this. She should leave N home and focus on tennis because things have been going downhill for almost a half year now.
She played 3 tournaments( San Diego,Ostrava,Mexico) and flopped in the second round while N was in Estonia.
She is just not good enough sadly but i do think she would do much better than this without distractions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I disagree. after coming out, she won 2 tournaments (out of 7 for all time) and got into the final tournament.Everyone has unsuccessful segments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She played 3 tournaments( San Diego,Ostrava,Mexico) and flopped in the second round while N was in Estonia.
She is just not good enough sadly but i do think she would do much better than this without distractions.
She seems mentally off. And I really don't understand N. How is she even comfortable doing vlogs while her gf is getting humiliated on the court?? Why does Dasha always dates these attention seeking type of chicks, she can do way better than that..

Also, being branded as a traitor and abomination in her motherland may be a cross to heavy to carry for a 25 year old girl.

I think this year will not be kind to her. I wish she proves me wrong, though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In 2019 she already proved that she couldn’t handle high expectations well and looks like it’s just the same thing happening again. People expect a lot from her, as a top-10 player, and she flops under that pressure. As simple as that 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think it has a lot to do with her personal life. But surely she’s sad she can’t visit her parents back in Russia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She had 3 set points, made 3 stupid mistakes and lost. She is never winning 2 matches in row again is she ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 17:27
She had 3 set points, made 3 stupid mistakes and lost. She is never winning 2 matches in row again is she ?
Awful. She has zero confidence in her game. She is a walking bye at the moment. And she is hitting herself a lot on court lately. I've hoped she would manage to get some points in the Middle Eastern swing to cushion the blow if she flops the clay season.
:sadangel:

She's also parted with Carlos Martinez. I wonder what were the reasons for that.

<_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 18:27
Guest wrote:
Awful. She has zero confidence in her game. She is a walking bye at the moment. And she is hitting herself a lot on court lately. I've hoped she would manage to get some points in the Middle Eastern swing to cushion the blow if she flops the clay season.

She's also parted with Carlos Martinez. I wonder what were the reasons for that.

<_<
really?! 😲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2023, 18:28
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2023, 18:27
Guest wrote:

<_<
really?! 😲
Yeah, Carlos wasn't with her in Doha. She's hired Flavio Cipolla as the new coach. I think she got tired of Carlos telling her what to do during every single match.

I wish she hires a biomechanics expert to fix that god awful serve, that's how Aryna has fixed her serve.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She should stop doing these vlogs imo. New one is coming out again tomorrow =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 13:06
Why? Do you think it distracts her from work?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 13:21
Guest wrote:
Why? Do you think it distracts her from work?
yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 minutes a week is of course "very" distracting.It's just that you don't like Natalia and you're talking nonsense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I agree.

Maybe Carlos saw it as a distraction too and Natalia was the actual reason they parted ways.

It's okay to post vlogs from time to time but every single week???

Natalia is sure enjoying the travel though and doesn't seem to be bothered by her gf horrific form. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 15:53
Guest wrote:
I agree.

Maybe Carlos saw it as a distraction too and Natalia was the actual reason they parted ways.

Natalia is sure enjoying the travel though and doesn't seem to be bothered by her gf horrific form. =_=
You dramatize too much.It won't hurt anyone to unwind a little.Videos do not interfere with games and workouts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 16:08
Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 15:53
Guest wrote:
I agree.

You dramatize too much.It won't hurt anyone to unwind a little.Videos do not interfere with games and workouts.
yes. if they can monetize their presence via vlogs, why not? sports people have a short career and not everyone will win Slams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lost 4 match points while serving for the match and then lost :fool: :fool: