Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 22:28
Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 09:25
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 13:30
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 12:57
I watched it on youtube. Great game from the Mathildas. Happy for them after the last losses. Will Ellie and Alanna be back from injury for the WC?

Any "congrats" tweets from the " biggest false" Mathilda fans?. :nails:
It does feel like things are looking up for them a bit, the team dynamic seems to be clicking and part of that might be the midfield actually working. Both Ellie and Alanna should be back for the World Cup. I think that Alanna will probably be back playing pretty soon and Ellie is due to return to playing around February (I think?).

I have most of the usual critics (i.e. LDV associates) blocked or muted but the bald male pundit (I've forgotten his name lol) who always trashes Tony and the team managed to be positive for once. I've seen a few people who have previously been critical giving credit to Tony.

I've also seen some Swedish fans annoyed at Tony for celebrating the goals and win because it was against his home country. Like?? This is a big win for the team and him as a coach, it's really not a big deal
I see Sam Lewis aka Battle Dinosaur gushing about the 'kids' stepping up. People forget Carpenter is also only 22. Everything is 'expected' of her, even with the injury comeback. I say let her recover and see where she is at rather than all this unnecessary speculation. Oh and here's the 'kid's' actual ages:
Micah 25
Vine 24
Wheeler 24
Grant 21
Cooney Cross 20
Nevin 20
Just saw this twitter account and found this tweet and remembered someone being annoying about this great journo calling some players kids so yea this crazy person posts here. Just be careful everyone they're not well mentally as you can see from their whole account. They have other accounts like defamationwatc1 and userr8ed. They also attack cately for being a friend of beth because they take the side of ellie and daan so they are no better really than the ellie and daan hater they are calling out

It’s probably Steve.

Reactions:

Re: Australian Womens Football

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 23:43
is anyone else kind of worried that the fall out from the alm melb derby is going to fuck over the dub? i'm seeing a lot of super negative spec about how yesterdays shitshow has probs changed soccer in australia for the worse :-/
I don't think it will. People just like to make everything a catastrophe. There's still a lot of great people in and around football in this country. We just need to give the positive more attention, especially in the media!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 01:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 12:57
I watched it on youtube. Great game from the Mathildas. Happy for them after the last losses. Will Ellie and Alanna be back from injury for the WC?

Any "congrats" tweets from the " biggest false" Mathilda fans?. :nails:
It does feel like things are looking up for them a bit, the team dynamic seems to be clicking and part of that might be the midfield actually working. Both Ellie and Alanna should be back for the World Cup. I think that Alanna will probably be back playing pretty soon and Ellie is due to return to playing around February (I think?).

I have most of the usual critics (i.e. LDV associates) blocked or muted but the bald male pundit (I've forgotten his name lol) who always trashes Tony and the team managed to be positive for once. I've seen a few people who have previously been critical giving credit to Tony.

I've also seen some Swedish fans annoyed at Tony for celebrating the goals and win because it was against his home country. Like?? This is a big win for the team and him as a coach, it's really not a big deal
I see Sam Lewis aka Battle Dinosaur gushing about the 'kids' stepping up. People forget Carpenter is also only 22. Everything is 'expected' of her, even with the injury comeback. I say let her recover and see where she is at rather than all this unnecessary speculation. Oh and here's the 'kid's' actual ages:
Micah 25
Vine 24
Wheeler 24
Grant 21
Cooney Cross 20
Nevin 20
Just saw this twitter account and found this tweet and remembered someone being annoying about this great journo calling some players kids so yea this crazy person posts here. Just be careful everyone they're not well mentally as you can see from their whole account. They have other accounts like defamationwatc1 and userr8ed. They also attack cately for being a friend of beth because they take the side of ellie and daan so they are no better really than the ellie and daan hater they are calling out
Awww you came on to this thread did you BoomXhaka? Your daily attempts to keep discrediting those that oppose hate and abuse towards players, whilst you push your own deluded agenda for your faves, all with your excellent spelling (as per usual) :dance2: Merry Christmas!
Da. You're becoming just as bad with sending Steph tweets like you did, you really don't see that? You're creating multiple anonymous accounts just like that person, and using one of them to do exactly what you call out the arsehole who sends hate to Ellie and DVD on your other accounts. All because of someone else's relationship that you feel compelled to try and draw battle lines over? Both you and the Ellie/DVD hater need to log off and get some fresh air.

Starting fights with both a credible, respected journalist and fans here because you appear to be paranoid about anyone talking bad about Ellie to the point you are seeing insults that aren't there isn't helping your cause either. You getting so irate over that whole innocuous "kids" thing to the point of @ing Sam Lewis was absurd. Have a bloody word with yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 02:23
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 01:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Micah 25
Vine 24
Wheeler 24
Grant 21
Cooney Cross 20
Nevin 20
Awww you came on to this thread did you BoomXhaka? Your daily attempts to keep discrediting those that oppose hate and abuse towards players, whilst you push your own deluded agenda for your faves, all with your excellent spelling (as per usual) :dance2: Merry Christmas!
Da. You're becoming just as bad with sending Steph tweets like you did, you really don't see that? You're creating multiple anonymous accounts just like that person, and using one of them to do exactly what you call out the arsehole who sends hate to Ellie and DVD on your other accounts. All because of someone else's relationship that you feel compelled to try and draw battle lines over? Both you and the Ellie/DVD hater need to log off and get some fresh air.

Starting fights with both a credible, respected journalist and fans here because you appear to be paranoid about anyone talking bad about Ellie to the point you are seeing insults that aren't there isn't helping your cause either. You getting so irate over that whole innocuous "kids" thing to the point of @ing Sam Lewis was absurd. Have a bloody word with yourself.
You sound like the one having a fight with yourself. No one's posted anything even remotely abusive here except for you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On a positive football note, can't wait for the WWC and I hope ALL our squad is back healthy and available! Imagine this here? One can only dream..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 03:13
On a positive football note, can't wait for the WWC and I hope ALL our squad is back healthy and available! Imagine this here? One can only dream..

Wow! :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good to see Chloe back scoring goals! Now fingers crossed for Ellie's recovery and maybe Kyah if she can possibly do it in time 🤞🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spain apparently will also compete in the Cup of Nations here in the February window. So far Jamaica seems to be one of the other nations, guess we should find out the 4th soon. Saw a rumour about Colombia in the international thread

Hope we get a much better result than the last time we played Spain lol. Although it was basically our C team so not the end of the world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 10:18
Spain apparently will also compete in the Cup of Nations here in the February window. So far Jamaica seems to be one of the other nations, guess we should find out the 4th soon. Saw a rumour about Colombia in the international thread

Hope we get a much better result than the last time we played Spain lol. Although it was basically our C team so not the end of the world

I think the Matilda's will strengthen again as the WC is so close and the excitement will really lift the squad! I wonder who Tony will have in his squad?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 01:02
Guest wrote:

I think the Matilda's will strengthen again as the WC is so close and the excitement will really lift the squad! I wonder who Tony will have in his squad?
I really hope so. I think Steph will have a standout tournament as she has improved considerably since 2019 IMO. Playing as CB for Arsenal for a while this season has made her a lot better defensively.

Also keen to see what the squad will look like in Feb. I don't think it'll be too different from recent ones as the focus will be on building on what is already there. I imagine plenty of A League girls will be working their asses off to try to get noticed. Also Ellie may be back in Feb! She's doing more training with the OL team. Just hope they're handling her return cautiously

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 07:15
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 01:02
Guest wrote:

I really hope so. I think Steph will have a standout tournament as she has improved considerably since 2019 IMO. Playing as CB for Arsenal for a while this season has made her a lot better defensively.

Also keen to see what the squad will look like in Feb. I don't think it'll be too different from recent ones as the focus will be on building on what is already there. I imagine plenty of A League girls will be working their asses off to try to get noticed. Also Ellie may be back in Feb! She's doing more training with the OL team. Just hope they're handling her return cautiously
Agree!! Wrap Steph in cotton wool. And yes fingers crossed about Lyon's approach to Ellie's return.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think Cortnee Vine might get a move over to Europe in the upcoming winter window? There are a few clubs that could do with a solid winger but I'm also not sure if she's in a hurry to move as she could have got a good move at the start of the season. Kyra CC might be another one to watch...

Also I'm assuming that Gorry will want to stay in Sweden when their season starts (gf & club support with Harper), but I feel like she could sign for a club in a better league if she wanted to. Her form has been incredible since returning from maternity leave and she's been such a standout for Aus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both Hayley and Alanna are out of contract with Man City at the end of this season.

I reckon Hayley would want to stay, to be close to Izzy and because I think she has actually improved some parts of her game in her two years there and may want to keep building on that (her first touch/ball control and crosses have been improving a lot imo).

I'm less sure Alanna will stay tbh, both from the standpoint Man city not dying to keep her and her wanting more guaranteed playing time. Maybe she could sign with Liverpool since that's the PL club she supported growing up and it would be cool to play for them for personal reasons? Or would she maybe want to move back to the NWSL like her bestie van Egmond?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Great podcast interview with Chloe Logazo on the latest On Her Game episode.

Interesting how she spoke about LDV in particular

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 05:49

Can you give a brief overview of what she said about LDV? 😇

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 09:13
Guest wrote:

da. - she was roomies with her when she was first involved with the national team and learned a lot from her.

- lisa taught her to have a life outside football because lisa felt made a mistake not having an identity outside football and didn't want chloe to make the same mistake.

- the interviewer (who likes/respects lisa from the way she spoke of her) asked if she still spoke with lisa and chloe said they hadn't spoken with much fora while. the interviewer asked if chloe had helped lisa through coming out with all her allegations of sexual harassment within the national team which chloe called a 'touchy subject' and 'tough situation' for the national team players. chloe politely as she could said she hadn't really been there because they hadn't really spoke since the 2019 wc and they quickly moved on from the increasingly awkward topic.

so yea they ain't bffs anymore from the sound of it. she sounds like she appreciated lisa being there for her in the beginning of her career but something big must've happened at the 2019 wc to put an end to that close friendship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 13:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. - she was roomies with her when she was first involved with the national team and learned a lot from her.

- lisa taught her to have a life outside football because lisa felt made a mistake not having an identity outside football and didn't want chloe to make the same mistake.

- the interviewer (who likes/respects lisa from the way she spoke of her) asked if she still spoke with lisa and chloe said they hadn't spoken with much fora while. the interviewer asked if chloe had helped lisa through coming out with all her allegations of sexual harassment within the national team which chloe called a 'touchy subject' and 'tough situation' for the national team players. chloe politely as she could said she hadn't really been there because they hadn't really spoke since the 2019 wc and they quickly moved on from the increasingly awkward topic.

so yea they ain't bffs anymore from the sound of it. she sounds like she appreciated lisa being there for her in the beginning of her career but something big must've happened at the 2019 wc to put an end to that close friendship.
DA. I bet it's linked to those heinous rumours Chris/Vox, Steve, that homophobic journalist and such were spreading about a few players and a younger player at that World Cup. We kinda suspected LDV was their source and this adds to that.
Could've gone something like - LDV overreacted to something innocent between some older players and a younger player (maybe based on her own experiences as a younger player) and everyone (even her then-best friend on the team Chloe) told her she misinterpreted it but she refused to admit that and fell out with everyone.
It would explain why she no longer got called up post-2019 World Cup and maybe even why she didn't get the send off she thinks she deserves. It could've been a very awkward occasion for the other players celebrating someone who had just tried to accuse multiple players of something as serious as grooming without proper cause. I sincerely doubt the younger player in question's family (who have always appeared quite overprotective to me) would have allowed that player back on the team with so-called predators still there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

never forget that logarzo is marrying a trump supporter so she isn't much morally better than lisa de vanna no matter how she tries to paint herself as a nice person

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn Kyah and Faye went from barely acknowledging each other to posting waking up in bed together pretty quick. I got whiplash over here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 21:07
Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 13:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I bet it's linked to those heinous rumours Chris/Vox, Steve, that homophobic journalist and such were spreading about a few players and a younger player at that World Cup. We kinda suspected LDV was their source and this adds to that.
Could've gone something like - LDV overreacted to something innocent between some older players and a younger player (maybe based on her own experiences as a younger player) and everyone (even her then-best friend on the team Chloe) told her she misinterpreted it but she refused to admit that and fell out with everyone.
It would explain why she no longer got called up post-2019 World Cup and maybe even why she didn't get the send off she thinks she deserves. It could've been a very awkward occasion for the other players celebrating someone who had just tried to accuse multiple players of something as serious as grooming without proper cause. I sincerely doubt the younger player in question's family (who have always appeared quite overprotective to me) would have allowed that player back on the team with so-called predators still there.
Da I’ve always thought LDV complaining about a “toxic culture” within the team is pretty rich considering her own well-known feuds with multiple players, publicly mocking Jess Fishlock, and calling a teammate a “fat bitch” on the pitch. The report from the Sydney Morning Herald was clearly referring to LDV when other players referenced a single problematic player on the team.

“While many talked of the Matildas being thick as thieves, more than one player said one of their teammates was regarded as problematic by her peers. It was claimed that while Stajcic was super demanding of everyone else in his squad, this player seemed to abide by another set of rules. It was also alleged that the player refused to turn up to team meetings, would walk out of video sessions and yet was frequently selected in starting line-ups.

“It’s the only reason why we have a fracture," one player said. "Nobody wants her in the team but Staj would keep putting her up on a pedestal when she doesn’t act appropriately."

To some, it appeared Stajcic was playing favourites. Other observers suggested his leniency was needed to get the most out of a talented, but volatile, player. And his approach worked on the field, at least at first. However, the longer it went on, the more players began to perceive there were double standards inside the dressing room.

Many players have suggested that whatever stress there was within the group stemmed from this one divisive figure. That view was supported by one of her former coaches during the week, who said of the Matildas situation: "It's easy to fix. You just have to get rid of [that player]".

LDV was Staj’s favorite and then when he left the other players and staff refused to put up with her shit and toxicity like he had, and it seems like a better team culture without her there. That’s not to say that she didn’t have friends on the team or wasn’t helpful to younger players, but just sounds like many of them didn’t like her.

I also think she’s angry about the fact that women’s football has found mainstream success and that players like Sam have made a name for themselves in the wider culture. It sucks that she didn’t have the opportunity to be very financially successful and popular from football, but that’s just because she was there before it really took off. There are many players around the world who are just as or more successful and talented than her who also never got the opportunity for mainstream and they’ve accepted it and moved on with their lives but she can’t seem to let it go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 03:13

Lmao would never happen. Argentinians are too obsessed with football (only men’s of course). Even rugby wouldn’t draw this crowd.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Might be weird but I do know where that Craig guy who does the soccer on SBS lives, it's just down the road from me and he has the cutest cat who I always give pets to.

Reactions:

Post by 1133 »

So does lia come to aus with cait do we rekon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cortnee Vine seriously needs to move to Europe ASAP. Honestly she should’ve moved last year when Nevin and Cooney-Cross went.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 16:37
Cortnee Vine seriously needs to move to Europe ASAP. Honestly she should’ve moved last year when Nevin and Cooney-Cross went.
Is her gf good enough to play on a Scandi team?

Nevin and KCX both being good enough is the only reason they both moved when they did. Sidenote - I noticed these two very recently started following one another again for the umpteenth time :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 21:55
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2023, 16:37
Is her gf good enough to play on a Scandi team?

Nevin and KCX both being good enough is the only reason they both moved when they did. Sidenote - I noticed these two very recently started following one another again for the umpteenth time :lol:
DA. I actually really rate Charlotte McLean. IMO best CB in the dub, and she's only 22. Hope she gets a tillies look in after the WWC. On a gay note, she's very pretty lol.

The speed at which Vine adapted to the national team (even basically cementing a starting spot??) indicates that she could do very well even at a top European team. Since she's a winger she'd probably get more minutes at a mid table WSL team maybe. She's said she wants to play for Chelsea one day but I saw people say she's a Spurs fan... god knows they could use her.

Wonder what's going on with Nevin and KCX this time. Btw I thought Nevin was quite good in her first start for Leicester. KCX playing great for Hammarby as usual - I reckon she'll move in the summer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really hope Raso leaves City this summer. She's too good for the few minutes she gets. Maybe controversial but I think she's much better than Chloe Kelly.

There are rumours about Raso to Real Madrid. I think she'd do well there and would have a friend in Weir but I hope they've sorted out some of the issues with player treatment.

Fowler also not getting enough minutes although she's very young I suppose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Curious what the GK situation will be at the tournament of nations. I definitely think Micah should be #1 and it probably makes sense for her to continue gelling with the team, but she is in her off-season.

I don't think Williams has played a game in ages, has Brighton given her minutes yet? Macca has had 5 cleansheets in 7 games with WHU but is notoriously bad with the national team. I still have nightmares thinking about how she was subbed in for Micah against Spain at HT when it was 1:0 and let in 6 goals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 05:40
Curious what the GK situation will be at the tournament of nations. I definitely think Micah should be #1 and it probably makes sense for her to continue gelling with the team, but she is in her off-season.

I don't think Williams has played a game in ages, has Brighton given her minutes yet? Macca has had 5 cleansheets in 7 games with WHU but is notoriously bad with the national team. I still have nightmares thinking about how she was subbed in for Micah against Spain at HT when it was 1:0 and let in 6 goals.
I do think Micah should be number 1 but think you're being a bit harsh on Mac. I remember that game, the 6 goals were a combination of great Spanish play and being hung out to dry by the famous Aussie defending we've become numb to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 13:06
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 05:40

I do think Micah should be number 1 but think you're being a bit harsh on Mac. I remember that game, the 6 goals were a combination of great Spanish play and being hung out to dry by the famous Aussie defending we've become numb to.
da. totally agree with you. micah number 1 for sure. williams move to psg made no sense and now with brighton who really knows. she wouldve been better off coming back to play in the alw, at least she would've been near guaranteed lots of minutes.

i was also gonna add it wasn't just macca that was subbed in for the 2nd half and tony put in a bunch of less experienced players (in place of the handful of veterans that were in the squad that window) that didn't exactly help her or the team keep up with spain's best players - rankin, ibini, ray, sayer, siemsen.

macca said west ham got a new gk coach and that he's helped her a lot with her mentality and maintaining focus throughout the 90 which is what i've personally thought was one of her biggest issues. i've got trust issues with her in a nt jersey but i'm not gonna completely write off a player doing well at club level either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The journey from London to Australia is going to be awkward for a few if their travelling together :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 21:04
The journey from London to Australia is going to be awkward for a few if their travelling together :whistle:
Nah they're used to it.

This time it's Macca thinking Sam's annoying. And Steph and Caitlin thinking Macca is annoying for Sunday. But it's all in good fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long have Arnold and Smith been a thing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 23:15
How long have Arnold and Smith been a thing?
Around the end of November last year is when someone in the international thread noticed them getting closer. Macca was watching the Socceroos in the WC at Kirsty's place while the rest of the Aussies were together at (iirc) Caitlin and Lia's? They had also posted some instagram stories not showing each other but in the same place hanging out around that time too.

I wonder if maybe Macca moved out of that place overlooking the Thames she lived with Grace Fisk to allow Grace to uhaul with Lisa Evans? Grace still lives there but Macca hasn't posted any photos from that balcony in a good while the way she used to. Maybe she moved in with Kirsty and that's how they got closer? Just speculation! Don't take this as gospel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Kennedy badly injured? GT said she was fine but she wasn't in the squad today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not a great week for 2 of the 3 keepers called into this camp :/

Teagan has also been in the Swedish off season so I'm expecting a little bit of rust from her tbh...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A clean sheet and assist for Nevin to help Leicester with 3 important points in the relegation battle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 15:58
Not a great week for 2 of the 3 keepers called into this camp :/
Teagan has also been in the Swedish off season so I'm expecting a little bit of rust from her tbh...
Yeah it's pretty unfortunate. I know Lydia hasn't played much but I expect better from her. She's pretty average as far as keepers go but usually better. I got called harsh (tbh maybe I was) for criticising Macca but she's woefully inconsistent at best. She'll have a couple of amazing games here and there but is just so mistake-prone - especially for Aus.

Really hoping Teagan will be our answer. And that we get some new blood in post-WWC to challenge (and/or replace) Lydia and Macca.

Great to see Nevin settling in well at Leicester, fingers crossed they stay up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mac daddy's upgraded 👀👀👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 07:38
Mac daddy's upgraded 👀👀👀
No need to be ableist :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 12:30
Guest wrote:
Mac daddy's upgraded 👀👀👀
Yeah because that's what I meant :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 14:09
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 12:30
Guest wrote:
Mac daddy's upgraded 👀👀👀
Yeah because that's what I meant :eyeroll:
Being shallow and ableism go hand in hand. Think before you pass comment next time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posted by Smith on IG 14.02.23

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 15:29

Smith has never been open about her past relationships with women so this is a big step! They're a cute couple and IA with the other poster it's an upgrade, and not just necessarily looks wise. I'm so soured on Carson based on her buying a house with Erceg only months after dumping Macca. That's beyond shady and a huge red flag.

And clearly Macca's closest mates weren't impressed either since some of them unfollowed Carson at that time, and Alanna - who was super friendly with Carson outside of the fact she's Macca's BFF from their time at the Pride - went from interacting with Carson's socials regularly to absolutely nothing when Carson made it public with Erceg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 18:48
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 15:29

Smith has never been open about her past relationships with women so this is a big step! They're a cute couple and IA with the other poster it's an upgrade, and not just necessarily looks wise. I'm so soured on Carson based on her buying a house with Erceg only months after dumping Macca. That's beyond shady and a huge red flag.

And clearly Macca's closest mates weren't impressed either since some of them unfollowed Carson at that time, and Alanna - who was super friendly with Carson outside of the fact she's Macca's BFF from their time at the Pride - went from interacting with Carson's socials regularly to absolutely nothing when Carson made it public with Erceg.
Da. Think she done macca a favour in the long run.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 22:06
An "influencer". Next.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 22:09
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 22:06
An "influencer". Next.
Give over. You could have the same attitude for every player that ends up dating a teammate even though we know that works out sooooo well every time. Mind your own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seen this comment on tumblr and screamed a bit tbh

i feel bad for Caitlin. all her aussie mates posting cute valentine's Day posts with their girlfriends meanwhile she got a concussion from how hard Lia shoved her back in the closet

😭😭