Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:10
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 14:44
Confirmed: Iga is now represented by IGM
IMG usually shuts down every gay rumor, every possible hint about their clients (i mean in sports) and sometimes making up fake (het)relationships. Hope Iga won't play their games.
But money wise it's great move for her.
I'm not familiar with the subject because I don't follow that whole marketing agencies/PR thing.
Like what did they shut down and what relationships? Any specifics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
IMG usually shuts down every gay rumor, every possible hint about their clients (i mean in sports) and sometimes making up fake (het)relationships. Hope Iga won't play their games.
Can you name any examples?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 23:14
I can't even tell if Iga is imitating Daria's style or Daria imitating Iga's. The same hairstyle, the same makeup, the same Rolex watch, the same T-shirt, the same floral socks... give a creepy vibe.
Maybe Daria gives her direction and her opinions/ help. She is young and was especially young when she started in big tournaments/ being in the media.
Daria seems to be a female, mother-like role model for her. Doesn't mean they are imitating each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 10:23
https://sport.fakt.pl/inne-sporty/iga-s ... ie/xr1rkme

All from fakt. Daria sat in the co-pilot of Porsche. It's Daria who takes care of Iga’s Porsche. 24-hour "babysitting" service by a psychologist. Daria, as a sign of psychology, is humiliating the discipline of psychology. Daria would never be so invested in another of all her clients list.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 06:57
Guest wrote:

All from fakt. Daria sat in the co-pilot of Porsche. It's Daria who takes care of Iga’s Porsche. 24-hour "babysitting" service by a psychologist. Daria, as a sign of psychology, is humiliating the discipline of psychology. Daria would never be so invested in another of all her clients list.
Those are two different cars, Fakt is again spreading lies. Take a look at the rims - Iga’s Porshe rims are gold, while Daria’s car are black. Nowhere on Iga’s photos you can see Daria.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 12:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Those are two different cars, Fakt is again spreading lies. Take a look at the rims - Iga’s Porshe rims are gold, while Daria’s car are black. Nowhere on Iga’s photos you can see Daria.

I think she was talking about this photo.In Porsche sits a woman with blond hair, much like Daria not Alina. Alina and Daria were both there that day. lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 00:03
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 12:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think she was talking about this photo.In Porsche sits a woman with blond hair, much like Daria not Alina. Alina and Daria were both there that day. lmao.
Alina and Iga are about the same height. Daria is shorter than Iga. The woman in the Porsche is shorter than Iga. It's easy to know who it is. lmao. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daria has an interesting view…

Iga celebrating post US Open win during massage with Netflix crew filming

Gall
Reactions:

Post by Gall »

It was almost a month since last post here. I thought this thread died right after signing the IMG contract.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why didn't iga go to Mexico?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gall wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 17:01
It was almost a month since last post here. I thought this thread died right after signing the IMG contract.
What does that have to do with anything?
I doubt it, people are more active during GS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2022, 03:09
Why didn't iga go to Mexico?
Prob because she already qualified for the finals and is using this time to rest and recover.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daria seems to be wearing the same dress as Iga was last year. not the same colors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 23:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can you name any examples?
The best example for now is probably Muguruza and her paid companion (also rumoured to be gay) - Arthur borges. she is also represented by IMG. And their main focus for this year was to whipped out all the lesbian rumours and cover her gay ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga and Daria ‘supportive hug’ before match:

https://youtube.com/shorts/eAIFPb9NkP0?feature=share

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

daria is with her on vacation in anguilla. how tired we are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ooh I gotta get me to Polish forums
The only place online for The Truth
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:05
I said "so I can laugh my ass off" in case you didn't notice <_< :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:22
Guest wrote:
My post wasn't having a go at you :hug:
I should prob have quoted the polish forums anon quote

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://instagram.com/stories/iga.swiat ... MyMTA2M2Y=

What is she teasing here? Her own documentary? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:22
Guest wrote:
My post wasn't having a go at you :hug:
I should prob have quoted the polish forums anon quote
Oh okay lol, but even if it was to me, still there wouldn't be a big problem :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 20:21

"Look Iga, everything the light touches is the kingdom of tennis" so now where is the Elephant... I mean Tennis Graveyard :P Btw, for those who don't know - the voice in the video is the Polish voice actor for Mufasa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Anyone knows anything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 14:04
Guest wrote:

Anyone knows anything?
Looks like we will find out tomorrow:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not a documentary but still kinda cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

She signed a deal with Oshee few days ago. Polish gossip site Pudelek was teasing about her relationship status and it’s crazy in the comments section about her and Daria dating.

Guest again
Reactions:

Post by Guest again »

Hi, it’s me again.
I’m far from judging, for me the term “disgusting” is far too harsh, but it’s definitely unethical from Daria’s side, assuming it’s true.
Iga could easily hire a new psychologist to avoid the drama…
Under her new insta post someone said she looks like Dana Fairbanks from the L word 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 17:40
Guest again wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 17:36
Hi, it’s me again.
I’m far from judging, for me the term “disgusting” is far too harsh, but it’s definitely unethical from Daria’s side, assuming it’s true.
Under her new insta post someone said she looks like Dana Fairbanks from the L word 😅
I just don't see the chemistry between the two of them. It's more like Daria is a mother figure for Iga. What do you think?

Are you on tennis twitter? I swear every Iga fan there is lesbian. :rofl:
for me, they’re definitely dating. Just a vibe. I also know that D isn’t her therapist but a mental coach, so I kinda get the dynamic. Rumor has it that it all started on Wimbledon 2021 and now D is divorcing her hubby (allegedly for iga)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess they enjoy each other’s company. It’s undeniable tho how close they are. Hope Iga will come out soon.

This is BS
Reactions:

Post by This is BS »

In a long time I haven’t read a more arrogant comment. Since when Daria’s looks are an issue? Who cares what’s aesthetically pleasing for Chinese audience instead of, I don’t know, a moral code that’s supposed to be followed by a psychologist?
I don’t get your logic, or rather the lack of it.

LOL
Reactions:

Post by LOL »

The audacity here 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is BS wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 06:45
In a long time I haven’t read a more arrogant comment. Since when Daria’s looks are an issue? Who cares what’s aesthetically pleasing for Chinese audience instead of, I don’t know, a moral code that’s supposed to be followed by a psychologist?
I don’t get your logic, or rather the lack of it.
The issue of moral code for psychologists has been discussed many times before here and tennis thread. Need anything else? You are okay with Daria and Iga's overreach, that doesn't mean others accept it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least we all can agree that Iga screams gay 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just noticed that Iga's mother actually uses her maiden name now.
Maybe I remember incorrectly, but I believe last time I checked, maybe last summer, she still used the name Swiatek.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 11:38
Maybe I remember incorrectly, but I believe last time I checked, maybe last summer, she still used the name Swiatek.
It's interesting if it just happened recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 11:42
Guest wrote:
It happened last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest again wrote:
Hi, it’s me again.
Saw that, one of the top comments lmao. Someone also mentioned Ellie from The Last of Us, but honestly I personally don't see Ellie. However, people's comparisons are there :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The first time I saw her in her unicorn 🦄 pajamas, I knew this had to be our girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also the moves and the way she behaves around women vs men hahaha. It’s cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It happened last year.
But Iga's parents hasn't been together for years now, so I thought her mom already changed her name back years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It happened last year.
Sad to see Iga and her mom getting further and further from each other...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 12:27
Guest again wrote:
Hi, it’s me again.
Saw that, one of the top comments lmao. Someone also mentioned Ellie from The Last of Us, but honestly I personally don't see Ellie. However, people's comparisons are there :P
The comments are gone now... :spy:
But I understand why, if people speculate and assume something they shouldn't post that on her social profiles. I wouldn't want that either.

Still there
Reactions:

Post by Still there »

Nope, still there. Honestly I don’t think she minds being compared to Dana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still there wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 20:15
Nope, still there. Honestly I don’t think she minds being compared to Dana.
Ok so I didn't see them but now I can see them again, my bad. Maybe they got replaced/refreshed by new comments for me, IG sometimes does that and I thought they were removed, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Question to Polish ppl - are ppl in your country aware that she might (def isn’t lol) not be straight? Any ongoing discussion about her love life?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 23:38
Question to Polish ppl - are ppl in your country aware that she might (def isn’t lol) not be straight? Any ongoing discussion about her love life?
Polish person here. Under some sports/gossip articles about Iga you can find comments mentioning that they think she isn't straight, or questioning her relations with Daria. I wouldn't say it is some very big gossip that everybody's aware of (it is probably only among those who are more interested in the topic of tennis or Iga herself) but it is definitely there, to some extent.
Also worth mentioning when I type both Iga and Daria's names in Google, it suggests "romance" lmfao, so looks like people are seaching that. I don't have a personal opinion on this one though, I don't know and maybe I don't want to know, but it is definitely kinda weird and unusual. However I do think she may not be straight, the thought came to me last year and got stronger over time.

And for instance: some time ago there was a gossip site article about how Iga was asked if she has a boyfriend/is single. Her answer apparently was "I'm a singles tennis player, yes" :rofl: (good answer for those stupid questions, btw). Under this article, I was surprised how many people said stuff like "why don't they ask her about the girls" or "don't they know she is :heart: " and things like that. Many also said that they don't care and that "asking those questions is disrespectful, because she's an amazing sportsperson and people should focus on that when they ask her direct questions, not on her private life".

Iga has a lot of respect because of her achievements and for being a humble, down to earth girl, and not a pseudo fake celebrity.