Re: FIFA World Cup 2022

Post by Guest »

What a game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 17:31
France’s at fault again. It’s Kylian or nothing now.
Sa

Thanks, Kylian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think this is the most intense football final I've ever seen. Edge of seat stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dios mío Kylian es D10S

Guest12
Reactions:

Post by Guest12 »

Anxiety through the roof right now!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 17:36
Ridiculous final full of penalties :mask:
:yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what a game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 17:40
I think this is the most intense football final I've ever seen. Edge of seat stuff.
Yeah its been a great final. Not penalty aside all you want out of a match from a WC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Euro 2020 flashbacks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 17:36
That Argentine penalty was not a penalty. French guy didn't touch that bitch. I'm not French but I would feel robbed.
However Argentina played very well today, I thought France would be an incredible surprise.
Now I think that Mbappe is better than Messi.

I guess the racist and now homophobic troll in the thread will be able to celebrate. :hmmm:
Mbappe has been better than Messi for a couple of years now. Its why he got like 300+ mill from PSG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

F yeahhh!!! :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:shithead:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For a team that got food poisoning, France did well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congrats Argentina. France can be proud of themselves though. Great match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congrats Argentina, congrats Messi!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mbappe has been absolutely fantastic, mentally too. What a player.

Congrats Argentina, gutted for France but the youngsters haven’t had enough experience for pens. Still though I fancy France to win more in the future, the national team has the golden gen again. Don’t think Argentina will win much without Messi in the future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congrats Argentina.
That was a fantastic game. One of the greatest WC final games ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:00

Congrats Argentina, gutted for France but the youngsters haven’t had enough experience for pens. Still though I fancy France to win more in the future, the national team has the golden gen again. Don’t think Argentina will win much without Messi in the future.
Oh please, take your bitter self out 🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💪💪💪💪

Trust-me
Reactions: 50

Post by Trust-me »

I am proud of the young players, I never believed in them, my mistake, we have a great future :dance2:

Congrats to Argentina.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Next cup for only 3 and half years :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 17:56
For a team that got food poisoning, France did well.
and they also had the referee against them, France is a team to be feared, they have a good future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mbappé is the top scorer in the World Cup. I really feel sorry for France because although they played horrible at the beginning then they really did so well! Mbappé scored three damn goals.

Oh, the bad thing about this is that argentinian fans are notorious for racist and homophobic comments. It's really bad that I know Spanish and I'll have to read it and put up with it on TV, one reason for supporting France was that I don't know French and they're not that aggressively racist on social media (at least because that would be super hypocritical) but I guess it's nice by Messi.

Congratulations to France for Kilyan Mbappé. :hug:

Something curious is that Saudi Arabia beat the champion, with what is perhaps the best goal of the cup. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:07
Next cup for only 3 and half years :dance2:
hopefully fifa will not damage it, the original format they had planned was the best.

German17
Reactions:

Post by German17 »

The fitting outcome for a shit world cup, I guess. $$$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The saltiness here can feel an ocean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:35
Am I the only one who can’t stand Messi? He is so shady behind the scenes with his shilling for the Saudi’s, etc but everyone acts like he’s some sweet wholesome guy. It’s so weird. It’s just because he is constantly compared to Cristiano who is so loud and arrogant by comparison.

He has also pouted and quit this team multiple times.
lol I'll never understand his fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Part of the next one will be in my city (Kansas city) :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We french legit dont give a fuck, we are way too spoiled to feel sad :lol:

Happy for Messi the goat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:14
Are people looking forward to a WC over there ? Just curious, I know people in Qatar didn’t seem that much interested in the games

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:

Care to elaborate? It’s true, isn’t it? France, they have a nice young team. Lots of good players just starting in the national team. Argentina has always relied on Messi but he’s gonna retire soon. So they simply won’t be on the same level. And adding to the mix Mbappe, the future looks bright for France. For Argentina not so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All the moaning and crying about Argentina and Messi, will not change the fact that they have won the World Cup.... And there is nothing you can do about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The world cup in the American continent sounds much better! This World Cup was very meh, come on, maybe the worst of all.

I hope Shakira's music returns.
:dance:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:11
Mbappé is the top scorer in the World Cup. I really feel sorry for France because although they played horrible at the beginning then they really did so well! Mbappé scored three damn goals.

Oh, the bad thing about this is that argentinian fans are notorious for racist and homophobic comments. It's really bad that I know Spanish and I'll have to read it and put up with it on TV, one reason for supporting France was that I don't know French and they're not that aggressively racist on social media (at least because that would be super hypocritical) but I guess it's nice by Messi.

Something curious is that Saudi Arabia beat the champion, with what is perhaps the best goal of the cup. :rofl:
Still bitter? :dance2: 🇦🇷❤️🇦🇷❤️🇦🇷❤️🇦🇷❤️🇦🇷❤️💪💪💪

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So... in the next world cup do Canada, Mexico and USA all qualify automatically?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This game was as intense as Argentina vs Netherlands. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:19
All the moaning and crying about Argentina and Messi, will not change the fact that they have won the World Cup.... And there is nothing you can do about it.
Not a single post here is moaning about messi. saying messi will retire is not moaning, weird fangirl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:17
We french legit dont give a fuck, we are way too spoiled to feel sad :lol:

Happy for Messi the goat
You don’t represent all the French :eyeroll: #notmygoat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:

Care to elaborate? It’s true, isn’t it? France, they have a nice young team. Lots of good players just starting in the national team. Argentina has always relied on Messi but he’s gonna retire soon. So they simply won’t be on the same level. And adding to the mix Mbappe, the future looks bright for France. For Argentina not so much.
da
X2 this was Argentina's all for everything, either they won now or they wouldn't win for a long time, France on the other hand is a young team with a great future ahead of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one who can’t stand Messi? He is so shady behind the scenes with his shilling for the Saudi’s, etc but everyone acts like he’s some sweet wholesome guy. It’s so weird. It’s just because he is constantly compared to Cristiano who is so loud and arrogant by comparison.

He has also pouted and quit this team multiple times.
no you're not alone, he's the reason i didn't root for argentina but at the same time i didn't care about france either but rather have them as winners than this arrogant prick, no athlete should be treated as god, they're just football players not some super humans...generally in my opinion football players are very overrated and severly overpaid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thanks, captain obvious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Are people looking forward to a WC over there ? Just curious, I know people in Qatar didn’t seem that much interested in the games
Yeah there’s some excitement. People like to go to Sporting KC games and the spectacle of the World Cup will be a huge draw. It will be pretty popular. People at work are already talking about it lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That trophy looks so small and shitty. Swear it used to be bigger.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:20
So... in the next world cup do Canada, Mexico and USA all qualify automatically?
Yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes, it seems like a lot but there will be 45 other countries. There was speculation they would get rid of the group of 3 and do a traditional group of 4 but I haven't seen anything official.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Still they can make you feel like salty Argentinian lesbian because The L chat doesn't like your team and Berthas everywhere don't love Argentinian fans. :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
yes, but I believe that 2 of them use concacaf slots, so the qualifiers will have "fewer" slots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would it be safe to travel to US in 3.5 years? Thinking of saving money to watch it there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't want to imagine if comebol wins the host for 2030, a world cup in 4 countries is already very exaggerated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:11

Messi is in saudis pocket. He has a long term deal with them as an ambassador lol. I don’t understand the need for these generationally wealthy men to do shit like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 18:26
Would it be safe to travel to US in 3.5 years? Thinking of saving money to watch it there
well americans like to act like their country is the safest in the world so it's obvious what answer you'll get :lol: