FIFA World Cup 2022

Reactions:

Re: FIFA World Cup 2022

Post by Guest »

Say what you want about Argentina, but clearly they have played far better than France in this half.

Trust-me
Reactions: 50

Post by Trust-me »

I don’t know why people are shocked. I have been saying the same shit over and over again, that this team is really weak in high defense/midfield and I get a « you ArE only SAYing ThaT So yOU haVe a JustiFiCation if thEY lOose » like… yes but no :fool: they are bad (specially today tho :rofl: )
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:47
Say what you want about Argentina, but clearly they have played far better than France in this half.
No doubt there imo, that wasn't a penalty and they play so dirty but they played so much better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only want messi to win for ronaldo fans tears :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:40
When will people admit that France had easy teams that made them look good... until now. :whistle:
It was already taking a while to the L Chat experts starts saying this. Any team, even an obviously good one, that is having a bad game, someone says it here.

Football is not an exact science. Good teams sometimes make bad matches and bad teams also make good matches.

I don't even support France and clearly I know they have a great team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:50
Only want messi to win for ronaldo fans tears :dance2:
You're forgetting Ronaldo himself, dude will never recover.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trust-me wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:49
I don’t know why people are shocked. I have been saying the same shit over and over again, that this team is really weak in high defense/midfield and I get a « you ArE only SAYing ThaT So yOU haVe a JustiFiCation if thEY lOose » like… yes but no :fool: they are bad (specially today tho :rofl: )
Well, they don't have Kante & Pogga. Anyway, Argentina is so good today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf are Argentines complaining about to the ref? Hope they get karma next tournament.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those subs by DD are insane and will bite him in the ass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate Argentina but ngl I'm enjoying this game because they are fucking Mbappe :rofl: :rofl: Princess disappeared since the game started :rofl:

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:45
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:41
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:39
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:35
Am I the only one who can’t stand Messi? He is so shady behind the scenes with his shilling for the Saudi’s, etc but everyone acts like he’s some sweet wholesome guy. It’s so weird. It’s just because he is constantly compared to Cristiano who is so loud and arrogant by comparison.

He has also pouted and quit this team multiple times.
He is an asshole that hides it better than someone like Ronaldo who is more like you get what you see from him. Hate them both.
Now Messi is an asshole. :rofl: France is :bigcry:
Da
He is an asshole though.

I’m not a France fan either. Mbappe is so overrated. One trick pony.
And what makes him an asshole? Greatness?😑

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The French team was overestimated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Am I the only one who can’t stand Messi? He is so shady behind the scenes with his shilling for the Saudi’s, etc but everyone acts like he’s some sweet wholesome guy. It’s so weird. It’s just because he is constantly compared to Cristiano who is so loud and arrogant by comparison.

Nobody cares what some Bertha online can’t stand. Messi is the GOAT and you’re a nobody hating on l chat lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk how Kounde is the starting right back? He has been shit for 3 games now and Di Maria is eating him alive. He is a centre back in Barcelona right, does France not have any pure right back?

Anyway Argentina playing way better, I dont think France can do 2 goals

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:59
Guest wrote:

Nobody cares what some Bertha online can’t stand. Messi is the GOAT and you’re a nobody hating on l chat lmao
Imagine simping for a straight white man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:55
Wtf are Argentines complaining about to the ref? Hope they get karma next tournament.
Bcos they wanna look like victims. They complaining because they try make the referee is being unbiased.
Is not that obvious?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
When will people admit that France had easy teams that made them look good... until now. :whistle:
Your team literally got kicked by the Saudis and you’re talking about “easy teams” :rofl:
“Your team” when did I say I was supporting Argentina? Some people are neutral you know? We aren’t all bitter miserable haters.

PS look how Argentina bounced back from that loss (where they scored 4 goals but 3 were ruled barely offside might I add). It was their first group game and they never played Saudi before lmao. It humbled them for sure and made good changes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes, but this is France’s karma since they had lots of dubious penalties in 2018

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

He’s a great player but I’m not a fan either. As you said, he’s shady af, and cheats regularly in re: taxes. Not to mention he’s treated as god which is fucking crazy. I’ll never understand worshipping football players or celebrities. Creepy and mental af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:01
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:59
Guest wrote:

Imagine simping for a straight white man
Imagine lesbians simping for male footballers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:00
Idk how Kounde is the starting right back? He has been shit for 3 games now and Di Maria is eating him alive. He is a centre back in Barcelona right, does France not have any pure right back?

Many French people have complained about the same thing when they learned the squad called up by Deschamps for the WC. He called so many central defenders, that’s weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 15:43
Lol I’m a Juve fan and di Maria has been so fucking useless but of course he shows up now. He is always great for argentina.
Lol don't worry, people here ate him alive after always getting injured in important games

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:04
Guest wrote:

He’s a great player but I’m not a fan either. As you said, he’s shady af, and cheats regularly in re: taxes. Not to mention he’s treated as god which is fucking crazy. I’ll never understand worshipping football players or celebrities. Creepy and mental af.
Also like how everyone was crying about how barcelona treated him dirty as if he didn’t try to get out of his contract a year prior and refuse to accept a lower salary. Like? He isn’t a victim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bcos they wanna look like victims. They complaining because they try make the referee is being unbiased.
Is not that obvious?
The referee is already biased towards Arg lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They finally put the repeat of that "penalty" and is such a disgrace, that was some Robben level bs diving :rofl: if Argentina wins by one goal it will be remember as a steal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

France is not doing shit with Koundé on the pitch lbr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is not that obvious?
You Berthas say this every game when Argentina is winning. Just admit you’re haters. I can taste the bitterness from here.

Argentina can win by 10 goals and dominate the game yet you will still say a ref is bought 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:05
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:00

Many French people have complained about the same thing when they learned the squad called up by Deschamps for the WC. He called so many central defenders, that’s weird
But not one right back? Kounde is a shitty RB, he doesnt defend well, he doeant help in attack and is usually out of position...like what is he doing on the pitch still? France is doomed :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:11
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is not that obvious?
You Berthas say this every game when Argentina is winning. Just admit you’re haters. I can taste the bitterness from here.

Argentina can win by 10 goals and dominate the game yet you will still say a ref is bought 😂
Gurl. Do you watch football on a daily basis? Because you don’t have eyes if you can’t see it. Doesn’t matter who you support.

lonlygay
Reactions: 69

Post by lonlygay »

Ref bought or not france isnt doing anything to score, let alone win
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lonlygay wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:17
x2 they don't even have a single shot. That's just sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Your team literally got kicked by the Saudis and you’re talking about “easy teams” :rofl:
“Your team” when did I say I was supporting Argentina? Some people are neutral you know? We aren’t all bitter miserable haters.

PS look how Argentina bounced back from that loss (where they scored 4 goals but 3 were ruled barely offside might I add). It was their first group game and they never played Saudi before lmao. It humbled them for sure and made good changes.
Still lost to freaking Saudis :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:08
They finally put the repeat of that "penalty" and is such a disgrace, that was some Robben level bs diving :rofl: if Argentina wins by one goal it will be remember as a steal
As if Argentines would care?
Maradona scored a goal with his hand and is idolized and remembered as "The Hand of God".

lonlygay

Post by lonlygay »

The dude defending against dimaria is having a very hard time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lonlygay wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:17
Yeah they are playing very bad. Kounde letting everything pass, like 90% of Argentine attacks are going from the right side, Griezman nowhere to be seen and Mbappe a frustrated ghost who cant do anything. Only doing so so are Tchoameni and T Hernandez.

Fair and great win for Argentina so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:22
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:08
As if Argentines would care?
Maradona scored a goal with his hand and is idolized and remembered as "The Hand of God".
DA Because they lack intelligence. Smart people don’t worship that fatty slob

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lonlygay wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:24
Koundé, he has been awful since the start idk why he keeps starting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where are the “France doesn’t rely on the same players like other teams” anons here? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

0 shots at goal, 0bshots on target.

Argentina deserves to win this match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Di Maria :bigcry: 👏👏👏👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mbappe this game... :tumbleweed:

lonlygay

Post by lonlygay »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:26
lonlygay wrote:
And di maria is out now he can rest lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's amazing these players shins and knees can even support their bodies when they run. They are so fragile that even a mild wind seems to have them rolling around on the ground grimacing in agony.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:28
Mbappe this game... :tumbleweed:
He’s one of the ones who got a cash bonus before the match :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rigged shit. Fifa is a disgrace

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lonlygay wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:29
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:26
lonlygay wrote:
And di maria is out now he can rest lmao
Is not Di Maria is Kounde, no matter who is in that left side for Argentina. Such a bad RB cant even make a decent cross.

Deschamps is nuts with those sustitutions. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean France hasn’t even been close to scoring so rigged or not how you gonna win when you can’t even make it to the goal lmao. Argentina’s second goal was more than fair. Next excuse?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tchouameni needs more freedom he could have made the difference and Kounde needs to go away he's playing against them atp and i can't believe the coach is keeping him and taking off Theo..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 16:27
Where are the “France doesn’t rely on the same players like other teams” anons here? :rofl:
Right? They were all saying C-tier France here and that. But this main France is doing worse than Netherlands IMO