Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Reactions:

Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 08:42
guest234 wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 04:31
I can't believe they released another video/podcast, and they still talked about the US men. :-/

Why can't they talk about the rest of the remaining World Cup teams at least? Or maybe even do a super early preview of the women's World Cup. I have absolutely no interest in the US men's team, and I am literally only watching these for Ali and Ash. :lol:
At least we get a little bit of this cute content

https://youtube.com/shorts/olXDhpDxBV4?feature=share

Also, I'd imagine Ali will be home soon to shoot the last episodes. I still don't understand why they went back to Orlando to shoot the 2 last ones posted tho
I'm assuming they came back to FL to leave Sloane there with Deb since its home base, and took Ocean to that quick NC trip so he could meet Syd. Ocean is probably an easier handle for flying since he's still super little. And I guess at some point AK will meet them back in FL for the holidays. I'm also assuming the dogs have been in FL this whole time so at some point when pre-season gets closer they're going to have to make that drive up again with all the dogs and kids lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonder if their Orlando house is an airbnb? good way to make $$$ if so lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 14:14
Wonder if their Orlando house is an airbnb? good way to make $$$ if so lol.
I feel like they're really particular about their things/also maybe even just their general privacy and safety so I doubt it. Even though....we all thought they had sold the Orl house since they have that condo near Ash's hometown so you never know since its kind of wild they have 2 places in FL, plus the NJ house that I guess they could be renting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 13:54
Guest wrote:
guest234 wrote:
I can't believe they released another video/podcast, and they still talked about the US men. :-/

Why can't they talk about the rest of the remaining World Cup teams at least? Or maybe even do a super early preview of the women's World Cup. I have absolutely no interest in the US men's team, and I am literally only watching these for Ali and Ash. :lol:

Also, I'd imagine Ali will be home soon to shoot the last episodes. I still don't understand why they went back to Orlando to shoot the 2 last ones posted tho
I'm assuming they came back to FL to leave Sloane there with Deb since its home base, and took Ocean to that quick NC trip so he could meet Syd. Ocean is probably an easier handle for flying since he's still super little. And I guess at some point AK will meet them back in FL for the holidays. I'm also assuming the dogs have been in FL this whole time so at some point when pre-season gets closer they're going to have to make that drive up again with all the dogs and kids lol
da I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle asks them to go to LA for Christmas lol or he guilts Ali to do it. Where ever Ash was for that podcast yesterday NJ or FL they have a tree up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 14:51
AK looking exhausted. Which isnt surprising with all she's been doing lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 13:54
Guest wrote:
guest234 wrote:

The game was in North Carolina. But I said that bc they went to NJ and did like 6 episodes there only to come back to Orlando and do 2 episodes there. But they were in Orlando before, why not do it all in Orlando or all in NJ is what got me confused lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 08:18
Kyle is so weird. He really gives off the vibe that Ali is HIS family and no one else's lol like pretends she don't have a whole ass family of her that he isn't part of with a wife and kids. :mask:
And is it me or is he like shading someone with his posts? I can’t believe he has his clearly exhausted sister (I mean, look at her face) living out of a suitcase across the country from HER family a few days from Christmas, preparing breakfast (wasn’t he a vegetarian?) for him while he chills on the couch being petty to someone with his posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Kyle is so weird. He really gives off the vibe that Ali is HIS family and no one else's lol like pretends she don't have a whole ass family of her that he isn't part of with a wife and kids. :mask:
And is it me or is he like shading someone with his posts? I can’t believe he has his clearly exhausted sister (I mean, look at her face) living out of a suitcase across the country from HER family a few days from Christmas, preparing breakfast (wasn’t he a vegetarian?) for him while he chills on the couch being petty to someone with his posts.
But shading who though? Also since when does AK cook lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn, troll city today. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 23:20
Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 20:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She can cook 🙄 just because your fave Ash said as a joke once she can’t doesn’t mean she’s incapable of cooking and taking care of someone lol you all are annoying acting like she doesn’t do anything when she carries that damn household. And he’s prob sharing his boyfriend who is traveling all over the world meanwhile he can’t keep a relationship to save his life. Idk why you all care what AK does. It’s her life and family. Get over it
Da girl chill out it’s not that serious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 23:11
The only troll is the one always hating on Ash in here lol. Kyle is annoying and I think its ridiculous she has to be away from her family...not to mention her son who is only 4 months old. . whether she offered or he asked, it shouldn't be on her to take care of him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 23:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She can cook 🙄 just because your fave Ash said as a joke once she can’t doesn’t mean she’s incapable of cooking and taking care of someone lol you all are annoying acting like she doesn’t do anything when she carries that damn household. And he’s prob sharing his boyfriend who is traveling all over the world meanwhile he can’t keep a relationship to save his life. Idk why you all care what AK does. It’s her life and family. Get over it
:rofl: why do YOU care? Get over it and remove that uncomfortable stick from up there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 23:55
Guest wrote:
The only troll is the one always hating on Ash in here lol. Kyle is annoying and I think its ridiculous she has to be away from her family...not to mention her son who is only 4 months old. . whether she offered or he asked, it shouldn't be on her to take care of him.
Da If she's there it means she wanted to be there lol
You are doing too much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 02:45
Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 23:55
Guest wrote:
Da If she's there it means she wanted to be there lol
You are doing too much
Let's not act like her weirdo brother hasn't gotten pissy when she ditches him lmao like that one time he got weird on SM when she chose to spend Thanksgiving with Ash in FL instead if going on some trip with him. 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He's shading some of their relatives in Virginia who aren't very enlightened politically. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 22:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He's shading some of their relatives in Virginia who aren't very enlightened politically. DA
Maybe he should be a bit more nicer to his family, since Ali seems to be the only one willing to help his ass when he needs it lol. There's probably a reason why Deb would rather take care of her grandkids than him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 22:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe he should be a bit more nicer to his family, since Ali seems to be the only one willing to help his ass when he needs it lol. There's probably a reason why Deb would rather take care of her grandkids than him.
I don't have a window into his relationship with his mother or the rest of the family but I never got the impression that Ali is particularly close with them either, so I'm not so sure your suggestion holds water.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't have a window into his relationship with his mother or the rest of the family but I never got the impression that Ali is particularly close with them either, so I'm not so sure your suggestion holds water.
I mean that side of the family is always commenting on Ali and Ash's FBs (the public ones) and seem to love them both and support them. Even asking about the kids and how they're doing.

Kyle posted a video at Thanksgiving last year about putting up with family and being sober or something during the holidays...it was literally just his mom there and Ash's mom/step dad and Chris....like what is he bitching about concerning them?😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 23:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean that side of the family is always commenting on Ali and Ash's FBs (the public ones) and seem to love them both and support them. Even asking about the kids and how they're doing.

Kyle posted a video at Thanksgiving last year about putting up with family and being sober or something during the holidays...it was literally just his mom there and Ash's mom/step dad and Chris....like what is he bitching about concerning them?😂
No one posts about every single event and interaction they have, even Kyle. He obviously has other family members he doesn't film. Why is this board so obsessed with the antics of a gay man? Y'all act like Ali is so frail and overpowered that she can't make her own decisions. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If that's the side of the family to who you are referring, as supportive as they may seem, we don't know what their political views are, so there's that. I'm just guessing just like everyone else here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No one posts about every single event and interaction they have, even Kyle. He obviously has other family members he doesn't film. Why is this board so obsessed with the antics of a gay man? Y'all act like Ali is so frail and overpowered that she can't make her own decisions. :yawn:
Lol Her own wife has said she has a hard time saying no to people. Ali has even said she sometime puts others needs and happiness before her own. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find Kyle extremely annoying (hate that he's back on twitter again) but the way you guys go on and on about it here as if we know those people is weird. Especially when we've been wrong about this kind of thing a lot and I'm sure Ali and Ash know what's best for their family

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 23:33
I find Kyle extremely annoying (hate that he's back on twitter again) but the way you guys go on and on about it here as if we know those people is weird. Especially when we've been wrong about this kind of thing a lot and I'm sure Ali and Ash know what's best for their family
Seriously this. It's ridiculous how people are so bothered by Ali helping her brother for a few days. As if there's something wrong with her being a good, supportive sister when we know she's good hearted and does everything for everyone. Some of you are so pathetic and need to let them live their lives. It doesn't concern you. And going on and on about Kyle like if he bothers you so much just ignore him. There's no need to talk about it every single time something may be occurring. It's the same shit that happened a few months ago regarding their dad and look how that played out :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol Her own wife has said she has a hard time saying no to people. Ali has even said she sometime puts others needs and happiness before her own. :fool:
That doesn't make her frail or a pushover you weirdo. Are you mad that Ash has to be alone with the kids for a few days? Such weird behavior by you stans. She's not going to sleep with you instead and it doesn't concern you so get over it. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 23:54
Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That doesn't make her frail or a pushover you weirdo. Are you mad that Ash has to be alone with the kids for a few days? Such weird behavior by you stans. She's not going to sleep with you instead and it doesn't concern you so get over it. :fool:
Lol You always trashing Ash on her isn't gonna make Ali sleep with you. Ya fucking weirdo. In fact she probably be embarrassed one of her crazy ass stans is making SM accounts just to harass her wife over dumb shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No was even talking bad about Ali but you always gotta say shit about Ash. You are the one always trying to start this Ali vs Ash bull shit. Go touch some grass or something. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the point was more about Ali having be away from her kids.

Ocean is still a baby, yeah he has one one mom there but AK is constantly bringing up her mom guilt and wanting to be present with her kids. Think that's why people are questioning things. She could've been put in a situation where she felt she needed to go take care of him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 00:21

Ocean is still a baby, yeah he has one one mom there but AK is constantly bringing up her mom guilt and wanting to be present with her kids. Think that's why people are questioning things. She could've been put in a situation where she felt she needed to go take care of him.
To me it’s the fact that she’s away from the babies while she’s doing stuff she shouldn’t when visiting/helping a relative (brother or parents). She’s in the off-season, she should be resting after a tough year, not driving Kyle around to get a haircut (couldn’t he do that before the surgery? Same with shaving his fucking back) much less cooking or cleaning the house (and isn’t that Kyle’s boyfriend’s place?).
She can help him out, she can be there for him, but this whole thing seems… like an unnecessary burden for her at this stage. She should be with her children.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like his bf is back, so maybe that means Ali can go back home now. Still don't get why their mom wasn't the one to fly out there instead of Ali but what ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 01:14
Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 00:21

To me it’s the fact that she’s away from the babies while she’s doing stuff she shouldn’t when visiting/helping a relative (brother or parents). She’s in the off-season, she should be resting after a tough year, not driving Kyle around to get a haircut (couldn’t he do that before the surgery? Same with shaving his fucking back) much less cooking or cleaning the house (and isn’t that Kyle’s boyfriend’s place?).
She can help him out, she can be there for him, but this whole thing seems… like an unnecessary burden for her at this stage. She should be with her children.
Thank you for telling a woman what she can and can't do in her own life. :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol some of you are so damn dramatic. She's prob on her way back to FL since Ben is there now. She was literally there for a few days and you're all acting like it affects your own damn lives as if Ali can't decide what to do on her own free time. You should all be embarrassed :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If it was Ash helping her brother for a few days and away from her kids y'all wouldn't be saying shit. You're just mad because you guys hate Kyle lol it's pathetic. It doesn't make Ali a bad mom for helping out her brother for a few days and it's none of your damn business what she chooses to do with her life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one said Ali was a bad mom. What's it with some Ali fans really going after Ash recently? =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Man a sister goes to help her brother who is sober and has to recover from surgery, manage pain meds while staying sober, which is insanely difficult, and people lose their minds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 03:29
Man a sister goes to help her brother who is sober and has to recover from surgery, manage pain meds while staying sober, which is insanely difficult, and people lose their minds.
Good point. Definitely tricky to do and it makes sense for Ali to provide extra support.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 02:46
No one said Ali was a bad mom. What's it with some Ali fans really going after Ash recently? =_=
They're just jealous, miserable people who can't stand to see other people happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They went to give him a haircut, she trimmed the hair on his back and cleaned his boyfriend’s house.
Meanwhile her preseason starts in a month and she hasn’t had time to rest and recover for her last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 13:02
Guest wrote:
They went to give him a haircut, she trimmed the hair on his back and cleaned his boyfriend’s house.
Meanwhile her preseason starts in a month and she hasn’t had time to rest and recover for her last year.
Da You are pathetic lol. Ali definitely knows what's best for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 03:33
So his bday is July 11th.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh man, people gonna get this thing thread shut down again. That’s what I was so happy to find this again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 14:02
Oh man, people gonna get this thing thread shut down again. That’s what I was so happy to find this again.
Its like one or two trolls trying to start stan shit. Just ignore and report them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 14:02
DA once AK is back at home, people will chill. I guess Kyle just rubs some people the wrong way/thing he's taking advantage of AK and instead of having to take care of him, should be home resting with her kids. Regardless, Kyle is AK's brother and she's going to make here own decisions for her family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't they have one or two episodes left? Wonder if they'll mention Grants death? He literally just posted about one of their podcasts a few weeks ago. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Ali is already home so Kyle probably just needed her their till his BF could go take care of him. Still pretty hard core of AK having to travel such a long distance for such short amount of time but I guess Kyle really needed her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're on starting at: 38:21

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 02:27

Ash looking really good and AK looking wayyy more rested.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 02:57
Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 02:27

Ash looking really good and AK looking wayyy more rested.
They look like they just woke up...