Re: German Soccer Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 12:46
Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 07:40
Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 17:47
today's retirement made me think of the Schnaderbürki days. anyone else remember that? glad that she made the Euro this time, they had another good run, and that she seems to be in such a good place in general these days.
oh wait...Schnaderbürki? Viktoria Schnaderbeck + Vanessa Bürki
Damn, you made me dig the old list on the old thread :P
sadly I wasn't around back then. Were they together in Bayern?
DA they were!
Kind of wild that Clara is now coaching Bayern II
Bayern spawned quite a few couples back in the day, some leading to chain-reaction-drama even until this day. am i right in thinking that there are no couples in any of the big clubs right now? how the times have changed ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 03:13
Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 12:46
Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 07:40
Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 17:47
today's retirement made me think of the Schnaderbürki days. anyone else remember that? glad that she made the Euro this time, they had another good run, and that she seems to be in such a good place in general these days.
oh wait...Schnaderbürki? Viktoria Schnaderbeck + Vanessa Bürki
Damn, you made me dig the old list on the old thread :P
sadly I wasn't around back then. Were they together in Bayern?
DA they were!
Kind of wild that Clara is now coaching Bayern II
Bayern spawned quite a few couples back in the day, some leading to chain-reaction drama even until this day. am i right in thinking that there are no couples in any of the big clubs right now? how the times have changed ...
yeah. The only one I can think of is Puntigam with her wife. Others, like Clara and Caro Simon, are still somehow in the same club, but with different roles/functions. Or one of them has retired, like Baunach and Wedemeyer.

The young generation seems to prefer not to be in the same club, like Rall and Dunst or Freigang and Dubs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pauli wishing a happy Pride parade to Wolfsburg :queen: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you think Barca would be interested in signing Schüller or she could be interested in them? this is probably just reading too much into certain things but just curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Aug 2022, 11:23
do you think Barca would be interested in signing Schüller or she could be interested in them? this is probably just reading too much into certain things but just curious.
I am now curious in what is the things that you have read :p

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posting this here because :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2022, 08:21
Guest wrote:
20 Aug 2022, 11:23
I am now curious in what is the things that you have read :p
well now all these rumours about Barca signings are talked about and Bayern have not been mentioned at all. sorry. I was just paranoid due to the usual transfer window sensitivity and read too much into social media activities. now I feel silly. so you think she will extend with Bayern? she did stay in Essen for a long time when she could have left earlier so she may be one of these players who always stays in Germany.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

going to try to revive this thread again because there is so much (necessary) heavy talk about the Spanish and French players in there these days and i feel kind of weird making lighthearted posts about these wonderful wacky dorks in there.

just wondering, what clubs do you root for if any?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 09:46
Pauli wishing a happy Pride parade to Wolfsburg :queen: :heart:

Aww. I hope they can go next year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 14:55
going to try to revive this thread again because there is so much (necessary) heavy talk about the Spanish and French players in there these days and I feel kind of weird making lighthearted posts about these wonderful wacky dorks in there.

I support WOB. But now going to watch Köln and Leverkusen much closer!

I feel like 3rd place fighting will be tighter this season.

What team do you support?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw this trending and am disappointed by the lack of pics in here. More Kemme and more Obi please!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
going to try to revive this thread again because there is so much (necessary) heavy talk about the Spanish and French players in there these days and i feel kind of weird making lighthearted posts about these wonderful wacky dorks in there.

I'm supporting WOB :queen:

And yes, more German hotties!
Feli and Laura looking fine in that Studio Sport interview :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 19:21
Guest wrote:
going to try to revive this thread again because there is so much (necessary) heavy talk about the Spanish and French players in there these days and I feel kind of weird making lighthearted posts about these wonderful wacky dorks in there.

looks like you chose the better 1:0 game yesterday. Who were you rooting for? Seems like the Hoffenheim result was more a red card effect. there should be a top team in NRW again.

haha bold of you to assume 1-2 with how inconsistent Bayern have been under the new coach but maybe the other teams will be even more inconsistent.

I used to support FCR Duisburg when one of my all-time favourites, Laudehr, played with them. I think something changed forever when she went to Frankfurt (overly dramatic). have recently gotten back into following the Bundesliga more closely again.

MCB
Reactions: 56

Post by MCB »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 10:51
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 19:21
Guest wrote:

looks like you chose the better 1:0 game yesterday. Who were you rooting for? Seems like the Hoffenheim result was more a red card effect. there should be a top team in NRW again.

haha bold of you to assume 1-2 with how inconsistent Bayern has been under the new coach but maybe the other teams will be even more inconsistent.

I used to support FCR Duisburg when one of my all-time favorites, Laudehr, played with them. I think something changed forever when she went to Frankfurt (overly dramatic). have recently gotten back into following the Bundesliga more closely again.
If only Hoffenheim and Frankfurt were more convincing, I would say 2nd place fight is also there. But, somehow, I still can see Bayern will be able to keep their place like last season. I also hope WOB strengthen their defense..seems Merle and our defense haven't gelled perfectly yet..

I was watching Köln, as I was curious after their wins vs Hoffe. But wow, Jill Bayings! convert me.

I am also cheering Duisburg this season. I feel like between them, Turbine and Meppen, they are the one who should able to stay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

all the WOB fans here must be ecstatic with that draw. Bayern's group is much tougher but still not the worst; hoping for some games at Allianz Arena and Camp Nou.

the Liga table is back to normal but from a historical perspective it's so weird to see Potsdam and Duisburg fighting relegation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 18:14
all the WOB fans here must be ecstatic with that draw. Bayern's group is much tougher but still not the worst; hoping for some games at Allianz Arena and Camp Nou.

the Liga table is back to normal but from a historical perspective, it's so weird to see Potsdam and Duisburg fighting relegation.
WOB fan here, and it is weird and relieving at the same time. Hope that it gives our backline plus Merle more time to get used to each other. Gonna convert myself into a Bayern fan for this round of UWCL. I mean, I will always support German teams in the UWCL other than WOB, but with Gwinn's injury, I would like to give them extra support and pray 008

About the Liga, I get you. Especially with Potsdam. But we know that it'll come soon or later and I prefer to cheer for the next team fighting in the mid-table.

Btw, the game last night in Duisburg is amazing. I hope the support will continue with the Liga as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2022, 08:27
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 18:14

the Liga table is back to normal but from a historical perspective, it's so weird to see Potsdam and Duisburg fighting relegation.
WOB fan here, and it is weird and relieving at the same time. Hope that it gives our backline plus Merle more time to get used to each other. Gonna convert myself into a Bayern fan for this round of UWCL. I mean, I will always support German teams in the UWCL other than WOB, but with Gwinn's injury, I would like to give them extra support and pray 008

About the Liga, I get you. Especially with Potsdam. But we know that it'll come soon or later and I prefer to cheer for the next team fighting in the mid-table.

Btw, the game last night in Duisburg is amazing. I hope the support will continue with the Liga as well.
I think Bayern’s season is basically done now with both Gwinn and Glas out and no depth in defense. now Stanway is having fitness issues? they will not go far in CL and will be lucky to keep second place in league. sign. I always root for all the German teams in CL too.

the win in Dresden was just lucky but great atmosphere. France had so many chances.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of Bayern:

My question is why can't Bayern be a top club like WOB? We know they have the important resource to make it: money and a big name. If they want to give more, they should be able to attract world-class players without any issues.

Also imo, they should try to find a defender in Winter already. Getting players from the Scandinavian league might be a good idea. Else, they will be very thin and players will be worn out before WWC

MCB
Reactions: 56

Post by MCB »

Nice Analytics for FBL:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

have people watched the new Born for This episodes already? what were the most interesting parts for you? i haven't watched yet and wonder how much heartbreaking crying i will have to fast-forward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This weekend is going to be interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 04:15
not so interesting after all. more surprised by Hoffenheim not doing more as WOB are just too strong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 12:28
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 04:15
not so interesting after all. more surprised by Hoffenheim not doing more as WOB are just too strong.
haha bringing this back. Let’s see if it was just a one-time glitch or something more. I still expect WOB to beat PSG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 21:19
have people watched the new Born for This episodes already? what were the most interesting parts for you? i haven't watched yet and wonder how much heartbreaking crying i will have to fast-forward.
idk about heartbreaking crying but this was the first time i saw obi and thought damn she's kinda hot. :lol:

Bayern
Reactions:

Post by Bayern »

Congrats Bayern Champions 22/23 :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bayern wrote:
14 May 2023, 11:55
Congrats Bayern Champions 22/23 :dance2:
Yep, Bayern, Hoffenheim and Frannkfurt saved us from a boring season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

attempt #128 of reviving this thread because people on the other thread don't even want to discuss hilarious videos like this one on the football side, predictions for final squad?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2023, 17:58
attempt #128 of reviving this thread because people on the other thread don't even want to discuss hilarious videos like this one on the football side, predictions for final squad?
Wild guess why people on the other thread don’t even want to discuss this video - because vast majority of them don’t speak/understand german. So this video is hardly hilarious if you don’t have a fucking clue what is said in it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How many still have to be cut?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Five!

How about a new list? Feel free to add or correct!

Ann-Katrin Berger Gay, gf
Merle Frohms Straight, bf
Stina Johannes
Ena Mahmutovic

Sara Doorsoun Bi
Marina Hegering Gay?
Kathrin Hendrich Straight, bf
Sophia Kleinherne Gay?
Sarai Linder
Sjoeke Nüsken Gay
Felicitas Rauch Bi, gf
Carolin Simon Gay, gf

Nicole Anyomi
Jule Brand
Klara Bühl Straight, bf
Sara Däbritz Straight, bf
Laura Freigang Gay
Chantal Hagel Straight, bf
Svenja Huth Gay, wife
Melissa Kössler
Paulina Krumbiegel Gay
Lena Lattwein
Melanie Leupolz Straight, bf?
Sydney Lohmann Gay
Lina Magull Sraight, bf
Janina Minge
Lena Sophie Oberdorf Gay, gf
Alexandra Popp Straight, husband
Lea Schüller Gay, gf
Tabea Sellner Straight, husband
Carlotta Wamser

Fabienne Dongus
Jana Feldkamp
Maria Luisa Grohs
Julia Kassen
Marie Müller
Maximiliane Rall Gay
Joelle Wedemeyer Gay, gf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2023, 14:32
Five!

Stina Johannes
Ena Mahmutovic

Sara Doorsoun Bi
Marina Hegering Gay?
Sophia Kleinherne Gay?
Sarai Linder
Sjoeke Nüsken Gay
Felicitas Rauch Bi, gf
Carolin Simon Gay, gf

Nicole Anyomi
Jule Brand
Klara Bühl Straight, bf
Laura Freigang Gay
Svenja Huth Gay, wife
Melissa Kössler
Paulina Krumbiegel Gay
Lena Lattwein
Sydney Lohmann Gay
Lina Magull Sraight, bf
Janina Minge
Lea Schüller Gay, gf
Carlotta Wamser

Fabienne Dongus
Jana Feldkamp
Maria Luisa Grohs
Julia Kassen
Marie Müller
Maximiliane Rall Gay
Joelle Wedemeyer Gay, gf
Is Nüsken gay? I doubt it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2023, 08:16
Guest wrote:
attempt #128 of reviving this thread because people on the other thread don't even want to discuss hilarious videos like this one
on the football side, predictions for final squad?
Wild guess why people on the other thread don’t even want to discuss this video - because vast majority of them don’t speak/understand german. So this video is hardly hilarious if you don’t have a fucking clue what is said in it 🤷🏻‍♀️
while it's my fervent wish that DFB caption all videos (even German caption instead of English is better than nothing), i thought this one was pretty self-explanatory, especially with the visual humor. it's not exactly Goethe. i would never post the post-match reaction videos on the other thread for example. besides, people post material in many languages on that thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Five!

Stina Johannes
Ena Mahmutovic

Sara Doorsoun Bi
Marina Hegering Gay?
Sophia Kleinherne Gay?
Sarai Linder
Sjoeke Nüsken Gay
Felicitas Rauch Bi, gf
Carolin Simon Gay, gf

Nicole Anyomi
Jule Brand
Klara Bühl Straight, bf
Laura Freigang Gay
Svenja Huth Gay, wife
Melissa Kössler
Paulina Krumbiegel Gay
Lena Lattwein
Sydney Lohmann Gay
Lina Magull Sraight, bf
Janina Minge
Lea Schüller Gay, gf
Carlotta Wamser

Fabienne Dongus
Jana Feldkamp
Maria Luisa Grohs
Julia Kassen
Marie Müller
Maximiliane Rall Gay
Joelle Wedemeyer Gay, gf
no proof on Nüsken, Krumbiegel, and Lohmann unless i missed something. thought it was agreed that Magull broke up with bf. i thought Popp unintentionally tagged Hegering's finsta account once, and that might have given hints, but cannot remember what the account name was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2023, 17:56
i thought Popp unintentionally tagged Hegering's finsta account once, and that might have given hints, but cannot remember what the account name was.
What kind of hints? I think I saw Hegering kiss a woman after the uwcl final.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Five!

Stina Johannes
Ena Mahmutovic

Sara Doorsoun Bi
Marina Hegering Gay?
Sophia Kleinherne Gay?
Sarai Linder
Sjoeke Nüsken Gay
Felicitas Rauch Bi, gf
Carolin Simon Gay, gf

Nicole Anyomi
Jule Brand
Klara Bühl Straight, bf
Laura Freigang Gay
Svenja Huth Gay, wife
Melissa Kössler
Paulina Krumbiegel Gay
Lena Lattwein
Sydney Lohmann Gay
Lina Magull Sraight, bf
Janina Minge
Lea Schüller Gay, gf
Carlotta Wamser

Fabienne Dongus
Jana Feldkamp
Maria Luisa Grohs
Julia Kassen
Marie Müller
Maximiliane Rall Gay
Joelle Wedemeyer Gay, gf
Lattwein has mentioned a bf
Freigang is dating Lena Mantler
Magull and her bf broke up
Grohs has a bf
Rall is dating Barbara Dunst
Wamser I’m pretty sure is gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Five!

Stina Johannes
Ena Mahmutovic

Sara Doorsoun Bi
Marina Hegering Gay?
Sophia Kleinherne Gay?
Sarai Linder
Sjoeke Nüsken Gay
Felicitas Rauch Bi, gf
Carolin Simon Gay, gf

Nicole Anyomi
Jule Brand
Klara Bühl Straight, bf
Laura Freigang Gay
Svenja Huth Gay, wife
Melissa Kössler
Paulina Krumbiegel Gay
Lena Lattwein
Sydney Lohmann Gay
Lina Magull Sraight, bf
Janina Minge
Lea Schüller Gay, gf
Carlotta Wamser

Fabienne Dongus
Jana Feldkamp
Maria Luisa Grohs
Julia Kassen
Marie Müller
Maximiliane Rall Gay
Joelle Wedemeyer Gay, gf
Is Krumbiegel confirmed gay? I'd be surprised if not (although with the Germans you never know) but I haven't seen anything indicating it for sure.

AFAIK Hegering, Kleinherne, Nusken, Lohmann are also unconfirmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Stina Johannes
Ena Mahmutovic

Sara Doorsoun Bi
Marina Hegering Gay?
Sophia Kleinherne Gay?
Sarai Linder
Sjoeke Nüsken Gay
Felicitas Rauch Bi, gf
Carolin Simon Gay, gf

Nicole Anyomi
Jule Brand Straight?
Klara Bühl Straight, bf
Laura Freigang Gay, gf
Svenja Huth Gay, wife
Melissa Kössler
Paulina Krumbiegel Gay?
Lena Lattwein Straigt, bf
Sydney Lohmann Gay ?
Lina Magull Straight?
Janina Minge
Lea Schüller Gay, gf
Carlotta Wamser Gay?

Fabienne Dongus
Jana Feldkamp
Maria Luisa Grohs Straight, bf
Julia Kassen
Marie Müller
Maximiliane Rall Gay, gf
Joelle Wedemeyer Gay, gf
Bold for everyone who came out or officially confirmed their relationship, what do you think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Caro Simon and Lena Oberdorf are even posting pics with their girls on Instagram, they definately are confirmed
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 16:57

Stina Johannes
Ena Mahmutovic

Sara Doorsoun Bi
Marina Hegering Gay?
Sophia Kleinherne Gay?
Sarai Linder
Sjoeke Nüsken Gay
Felicitas Rauch Bi, gf
Carolin Simon Gay, gf

Nicole Anyomi
Jule Brand Straight?
Klara Bühl Straight, bf
Laura Freigang Gay, gf
Svenja Huth Gay, wife
Melissa Kössler
Paulina Krumbiegel Gay?
Lena Lattwein Straigt, bf
Sydney Lohmann Gay ?
Lina Magull Straight?
Janina Minge
Lea Schüller Gay, gf
Carlotta Wamser Gay?

Fabienne Dongus
Jana Feldkamp
Maria Luisa Grohs Straight, bf
Julia Kassen
Marie Müller
Maximiliane Rall Gay, gf
Joelle Wedemeyer Gay, gf
Bold for everyone who came out or officially confirmed their relationship, what do you think?
[/quote]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Caro Simon and Lena Oberdorf are even posting pics with their girls on Instagram, they definately are confirmed
No. They are obvious, but until they say the word they are not confirmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 17:56
but what exact words are they suppose to say? German players are relatively private. if it weren't for her name change and subsequently one short post by WOB, no one would have known that Wassmuth/Sellner was married. for her sake, i hope Oberdorf does not talk about her relationship on the new Born for This episode as that seems to be a curse (just joking). i don't think Simon is a prominent enough player to get a lot of interview opportunities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 19:09
Guest wrote:
but what exact words are they suppose to say? German players are relatively private. if it weren't for her name change and subsequently one short post by WOB, no one would have known that Wassmuth/Sellner was married. for her sake, i hope Oberdorf does not talk about her relationship on the new Born for This episode as that seems to be a curse (just joking). i don't think Simon is a prominent enough player to get a lot of interview opportunities.
Anything really. I’m gay/bi/whatever, this is my girlfriend. Post a kissing pic. Everyone I’ve bolded has done something like that. Basically if you were a serious journalist set to interview them, could you just bring it up in the conversation? It’s not meant as a slight against the ones who choose to remain private, just useful information.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 19:25
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2023, 19:09
Guest wrote:
Anything really. I’m gay/bi/whatever, this is my girlfriend. Post a kissing pic. Everyone I’ve bolded has done something like that. Basically if you were a serious journalist set to interview them, could you just bring it up in the conversation? It’s not meant as a slight against the ones who choose to remain private, just useful information.
Oberdorf obliged: https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -world-cup
between this interview and the Bild article, i think this comment thread has been thoroughly addressed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 19:33
https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fuss ... .bild.html

Is this open enough for you?
Yes, obviously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since when was Sydney Lohmann gay? Or even bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2023, 18:52
Since when was Sydney Lohmann gay? Or even bi?
She's neither nor tbh

Guest233
Reactions:

Post by Guest233 »

What are your bets for tomorrow?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest233 wrote:
23 Jul 2023, 20:19
to be honest, i have not seen the Moroccan team play enough to have an educated guess. i am just hoping for a 1-0 win because they have been so bad in all the recent friendlies and can't seem to score much. also hoping that Morocco is not offensively potent enough to expose all the defensive issues. what is your bet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2023, 20:27
Guest233 wrote:
23 Jul 2023, 20:19
to be honest, i have not seen the Moroccan team play enough to have an educated guess. i am just hoping for a 1-0 win because they have been so bad in all the recent friendlies and can't seem to score much. also hoping that Morocco is not offensively potent enough to expose all the defensive issues. what is your bet?
Da absolutely the same. It's all i want :unsure: