Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Your Queen
Reactions:

Re: Viv and beth

Post by Your Queen »

Hi guys i made this thread to spill the tea and talk about what been happening between v and b so please join me and let all your thoughts out here

Gust
Reactions:

Post by Gust »

Beth posted the picture where all of family saying my team and viv is on the photo ( I want to share the photos but I don’t know how) if you guys know can u please let me know 😭

Hi all
Reactions:

Post by Hi all »

Gust wrote:
02 Aug 2022, 19:24
Hi
Thanks for starting the thread. I sure get tired of the hate BS spewing on the main thread .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi all wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 01:21
Gust wrote:
02 Aug 2022, 19:24
Hi
Thanks for starting the thread. I sure get tired of the hate BS spewing on the main thread .
I don't understand all the couple hate. both the hate for daan and ellie and viv and beth. I think people don't realize that their lives are not comparable to ours. football is their life and they give up everything for it. they move to clubs without family and friends so it makes sense to get close with teammates. that they fall in love I can not blame them look at these women.

Hi all
Reactions:

Post by Hi all »

Gust wrote:
02 Aug 2022, 19:38
Beth posted the picture where all of family saying my team and viv is on the photo ( I want to share the photos but I don’t know how) if you guys know can u please let me know 😭
I have never done it myself but have an idea --if it works I'll let you know how.

Gust
Reactions:

Post by Gust »

All right, guys, we're going to start investigating this, and start looking at whether they're friends or are they really dating, so let's get started.

Gust
Reactions:

Post by Gust »

First of all, who is Viv and who is Beth? They both play soccer and are professionals, and they both play forwards

Gust
Reactions:

Post by Gust »

Beth was born in 1995 and has a Taurus sign. She is a British girl. She joined Arsenal in January 2017, and at that time she was single

Gust
Reactions:

Post by Gust »

Viv was born in 1996 and her sign is Cancer, and she is Dutch. She joined Arsenal in May 2017, and she was in a relationship with Lisa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

=_=

Gust
Reactions:

Post by Gust »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2022, 16:01
=_=
They look so pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look so happy in each others company. I wish them well & more photos of them together. Preferably wrapped around each other! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gust wrote:
The photos were posted on the intl footie thread, if you click reply to the post with the photo and then copy the bit that says Image then paste that into a comment here it will post the image.

That said, I wish this thread was in general discussions with all the other threads. Only by accident did I click on this page and find this thread. The celebrity and media page is where threads go to die.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 08:32
Gust wrote:
The photos were posted on the intl footie thread, if you click reply to the post with the photo and then copy the bit that says ([ img ]) (url link in here) ([ /img ]) then paste that into a comment here it will post the image.

That said, I wish this thread was in general discussions with all the other threads. Only by accident did I click on this page and find this thread. The celebrity and media page is where threads go to die.
qmta amended the img code to make it clearer to follow

dadou
Reactions: 259

Post by dadou »

Per requested this thread is being move to the general discussion.
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 13:23
thank you, glad this was requested and implemented swiftly. I have a suggestion: change the thread title to
  • Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead
these are the names they go by in their profession and without this it may be confusing to new anons what this thread is about.

dadou
Reactions: 259

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 14:01
dadou wrote:
05 Aug 2022, 13:23
thank you, glad this was requested and implemented swiftly. I have a suggestion: change the thread title to
  • Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead
these are the names they go by in their profession and without this it may be confusing to new anons what this thread is about.
done
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Re: Vivianne Miedema and Beth Mead (Dutch and English footballer couple)

Post by Guest »

How did this thread get so dead?

Meadema is alive and well, most recently seen looking stunning at the Ballon d’Or and living it up with cute tiger filters.

Do we still love them?

Of course we do.

https://at.tumblr.com/sixfoottwo0119/bu ... 482x9ow3uu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

QMTA we also know they’re spending tons of time together at each other’s house, thanks to a bunch of backgrounds from various interviews.

While they’re not extreeeemely PDA we’ve also uncovered that Viv bought Beth a €2500 Cartier necklace from the Love collection, symbolising her true and perpetual love.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Beth is doing tons of video interviews at the mo to publicise her new book Lioness. Seems to be hinting that they’re moving in together..

She also revealed Viv initiated the first kiss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So much hate for them in main thread :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are they hated? I'm an Arsenal fan but I don't really follow football gossip and this is difficult to understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m pretty sure it’s a pair of anons who are pretty easily recognisable.

Regardless, they’re doing great and I bet Viv will be so much stronger and happier for having had a proper break.

And that I Missed You sex :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know that somewhere out there people are shipping these two and talking about them.

Apparently it’s not here. Where are you, fellow souls?

:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 13:00
I know that somewhere out there people are shipping these two and talking about them.

what you mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mostly danielle beth her ex fans who hate beth. Get over it they are both with someone else. They even msged beth her mum calling beth hatefull things. I think her mum has other things going on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing on them in a few days.

Grateful
Reactions:

Post by Grateful »

Guest wrote:

I am here. I usually go to the main thread for other football news. Sure get tired of the Buff Meat anon who is always hating on them as well as referring to Viv as the ghost--it gets old and so unnecessary but I just scroll past those idiotic posts. I think its just like 2 anons. Hope this place stays safe from those trolls, I could try and visit here more often. Sad about Beth's ACL and her probably missing the WC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Grateful wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:

I am here. I usually go to the main thread for other football news. Sure get tired of the Buff Meat anon who is always hating on them as well as referring to Viv as the ghost--it gets old and so unnecessary but I just scroll past those idiotic posts. I think its just like 2 anons. Hope this place stays safe from those trolls, I could try and visit here more often. Sad about Beth's ACL and her probably missing the WC.
DA yeah I’m heartbroken for her, she had an amazing euros and became a household name. Do you think she’d travel all the way out there to support Viv if she’s not called up herself?

Me again
Reactions:

Post by Me again »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:53
Grateful wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA yeah I’m heartbroken for her, she had an amazing euros and became a household name. Do you think she’d travel all the way out there to support Viv if she’s not called up herself?
By that time of the WC she would be healed enough to travel, so yes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Me again wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 05:03
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:53
Grateful wrote:
Guest wrote:

By that time of the WC she would be healed enough to travel, so yes.
DA but I reckon she might be in with a chance to try some punditry at the WC. She’s talked about how much she’d love to do it, and her social cred is sky high right now. I think she’d smash it.

Also agreed with you on the stupid trolling on the other thread. Christ, just let em live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah fuck. Well at least Beth has signed an extension at Arsenal this morning and a probable ACL means Viv is likely to stay too.

Let’s hope they don’t get on each others nerves while they’re both post surgery on the sofa together!

Here Again
Reactions:

Post by Here Again »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 12:30
Ah fuck. Well at least Beth has signed an extension at Arsenal this morning and a probable ACL means Viv is likely to stay too.

Let’s hope they don’t get on each others nerves while they’re both post surgery on the sofa together!
I would hope maybe Viv's parents could help them out at this time. Neither would be able to take of the other at this point Like neither can drive right now. This could make them closer or make them break up. Hopefully the former. I had a weird thought cross my mind......time for to start a family? They both good with kids and why not? I know its out there but one never knows with these two....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

still can't get over viv's video message for beth. I know they haven't exactly been secretive about their relationship, but aside from their IG pictures, the most we've ever gotten to know of them as girlfriends is from beth's book. Hearing viv call her "lieverd" and end her message with "ik houd van je" was a bit surprising to me tbh

they've kind of grew on me now :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 13:29
still can't get over viv's video message for beth. I know they haven't exactly been secretive about their relationship, but aside from their IG pictures, the most we've ever gotten to know of them as girlfriends is from beth's book. Hearing viv call her "lieverd" and end her message with "ik houd van je" was a bit surprising to me tbh

I loved that from Viv and I also think if you look closely you can tell she was falling in love with Beth a long time before they got together - ignore her on-field behaviour when she's in the zone, watch her off the pitch and she's completely gaga.

The thing I worry about is that Beth isn't as into Viv. She's quite dismissive whenever Viv does something romantic. I don't know, I just hope Viv will be ok if this doesn't work out. She's clearly so sensitive and loves with her entire soul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 13:48
Guest wrote:

I loved that from Viv and I also think if you look closely you can tell she was falling in love with Beth a long time before they got together - ignore her on-field behaviour when she's in the zone, watch her off the pitch and she's completely gaga.

The thing I worry about is that Beth isn't as into Viv. She's quite dismissive whenever Viv does something romantic. I don't know, I just hope Viv will be ok if this doesn't work out. She's clearly so sensitive and loves with her entire soul.
Adding things to this like in the Lyon match Beth went back up to the box to watch the rest of the game after checking in on Viv at half time. I'd have stayed with my girlfriend?? Or gone with her to hospital? But Beth's back there.
Also she was at a Peter Kay gig last night without Viv instead of staying home with her. Again, just feels like maybe she's a bit checked out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 13:51
Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 13:48
Guest wrote:

Adding things to this like in the Lyon match Beth went back up to the box to watch the rest of the game after checking in on Viv at half time. I'd have stayed with my girlfriend?? Or gone with her to hospital? But Beth's back there.
Also she was at a Peter Kay gig last night without Viv instead of staying home with her. Again, just feels like maybe she's a bit checked out?
I don't think she's "checked out" lol.

The most recent we've seen beth was during that Lyon match and she looked pretty concerned for viv-- I heard she hobbled her way down to the sidelines in her crutches as soon as viv went down, and even stayed until she was being stretchered into the tunnel. As for the bit where you claim Beth stayed to watch the rest of the game after halftime, I think the stream replayed the same camera shot from when they first showed Beth earlier in the match (around the 15 minute mark)-- pretty sure they were just replaying some bits from the first half because the next clip is of the Lyon manager during the match. We can assume Beth stayed with Viv for the remainder of the match.

I don't think Beth is "dismissive". If you are talking about the video message, I think Beth's reaction after Viv's message is exactly what I would've expected in a loosely-professional setting. Beth seems like the type to be a bit shy when someone compliments her, and after hearing such high praises from her girlfriend, I think her "ahh vivianne~" was sweet. She appeared a bit shy and bashful (I thought she was close to tearing up a bit), especially if you compare her after Steph's message where she was cracking a joke. I think she was a bit surprised to see Viv relay such a sincere video message to her (especially after she just said "take 32 because I'm not good at these things" or something like that)

I think they're doing just fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

those who doubt Beth's feelings for Viv clearly haven't read her book or heard anything about it. Half of it is literally a love letter to Viv at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 19:47

girlies night out :wub:
bruh. here's the link incase the image won't load
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmR66mKIUY9 ... MTA2M2Y%3D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 16:30
those who doubt Beth's feelings for Viv clearly haven't read her book or heard anything about it. Half of it is literally a love letter to Viv at this point
DA she (Beth) is definitely bashful and not great at relaying feelings in public but they’re there.

What do you besties think about their chances now they’re both stuck at home or rehabbing together?

Personally I think it’ll bring them even closer, they’re going to go through at least twelve months of hard work, healing and pain together and that sort of thing can glue you for life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s so strange, I’ve followed doomed ships for so long and have grown so accustomed to things not working out for people. My sore shipper heart has become used to misery.

Meadema has given me such a happy surprise. They’re so smitten for each other. Whenever I see pics of Beth I find myself looking to see if she’s got the necklace on and she always, always has. And then Viv goes and records a video like that one for Beth and you get such a rare glimpse of their dynamic behind the scenes. It’s completely hypnotic and lovely. I’m swooning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meadema on a sushi double date. can we also appreciate Viv's fit omg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 21:51
With who exactly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 21:57
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 21:51
With who exactly?
I heard they're with viv's brother and his gf, not 100% sure though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

someone on twitter said they are starting to look alike HAHA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 23:11
someone on twitter said they are starting to look alike HAHA
Omg I love this LOL.
It does kind of lend weight to the theories they’re settling fast (in a good way) which could be really promising for their relationship long term.

Who thinks Beth is gonna put a ring on it?