Figure Skating

Reactions:

Re: Figure Skating

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 20:35
I think she is hetero but at least she showed support for LGBT in public.
Non homophobic Russians are Medvedeva, Tuktamysheva(based on instagram likes), Zabiiako(she has a girlfriend)
Russians who have shown homophobia are Tatiana Navka, Zhulin, Laishev , Irina Rodnina(obviously), Sofia Somodurova,
Maxim Kovtun, Alexei Yagudin, Ekaterina Bobrova, Tatiana Volosozhar.
We don't know anything about all the others.
Actually there are several others who are non homophobic or homophobic but they are pretty much irrelevant so i am not posting them.
what about the current and new skaters?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 12:29
Guest wrote:
Non homophobic Russians are Medvedeva, Tuktamysheva(based on instagram likes), Zabiiako(she has a girlfriend)
Russians who have shown homophobia are Tatiana Navka, Zhulin, Laishev , Irina Rodnina(obviously), Sofia Somodurova,
Actually there are several others who are non homophobic or homophobic but they are pretty much irrelevant so i am not posting them.
what about the current and new skaters?
We don't really know anything about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 22:04
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 21:32
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 21:20
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 20:35

ok, TSL fangirl. If Dave said something it's 100% true. :lol:

(what a necropost, bored without Eteri, right? :hug: )
I am an Eteri stan. I don't care about TSL.
In some other forum someone else said this about the airport. I don't see why they would lie about his.
Eteri probably thought they wouldn't start gossiping and informing other people in the FS world.
Sorry for the insult then, my bad. :lol:
The only source about airport is TSL. I just don't believe Dave, he is often exaggerate and often straight up lying. There was just one pic from Miami airport with a dude who happen to be a figure skating coach or smth (a think that was TSL source) and in my opinion they might have had a little talk about nothing, maybe he said "omg come to US" and she was like "i wish i could but...", she was just being polite and didn't mean it.
And why she talked about Diana and her plans with a random dude or even with multiple people? What a chatty girl. :lol:
This is what that person posted(he is an old registered poster so i don't see why he would lie)
Where it's from? People might lie to look cool, more important, to look like an insider, for example. I don't know, can't add anything new..
To me it's just not believable she was so open about changing feds with random people. We will see i guess. But RusFed will be furious if it happen.
Davis deleted a bunch of comments telling her to come back to Russia in her last instagram post :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 23:55
Married. And so hot.

I'd never heard of her before. Her and her wife are stunning :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 03:25
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 02:32
Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 02:19
Guest wrote:
14 Oct 2022, 22:49
Eteri is very attractive to me for some reason :unsure:
Lmao stop :lol: doesn’t she actually have lesbian rumors though?
Some woman claimed they were in a relationship in 2019 and she almost committed suicide because of her.
It could be a crazy woman imagining things though.
Most likely It's rumour made up by Elena Rodina who is crazy delusional person with alcohol addiction (perfect for L Chat though), her minions write to her as an "insiders" and she publish it on her paid channel.
I found it
Rodina is a crazy and vile person but she was correct certain times (rumors about transfers and stuff like that)
I read that she is connected with Yana Rudkovskaya so i wouldn't be surprised if she made this thing up to ''attack'' Eteri :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 02:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some woman claimed they were in a relationship in 2019 and she almost committed suicide because of her.
Most likely It's rumour made up by Elena Rodina who is crazy delusional person with alcohol addiction (perfect for L Chat though), her minions write to her as an "insiders" and she publish it on her paid channel.
I found it
Rodina is a crazy and vile person but she was correct certain times (rumors about transfers and stuff like that)
I read that she is connected with Yana Rudkovskaya so i wouldn't be surprised if she made this thing up to ''attack'' Eteri :nervous:
Yes, Rodina has an insiders among parents whose kids training at Crystal and she is friends with Zhilina's family, they celebrated Christmas together few years ago.
Though there is written about friendship (дружбе) with Eteri, not relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I found it
Yes, Rodina has an insiders among parents whose kids training at Crystal and she is friends with Zhilina's family, they celebrated Christmas together few years ago.
Are you Russian ?
If the Zhilina family and others are friends with her i guess they might also be trash.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am watching the Finnish Grand Prix and there is hardly anyone in the stands.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I found it
Could someone translate this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 04:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I found it
Are you Russian ?
If the Zhilina family and others are friends with her i guess they might also be trash.
I am.
Trash might be a hard word but it's close. :nervous: Though some people who meet her in person are saying she gave an impression of a normal human being.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I found it
Could someone translate this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 18:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I found it
Are you Russian ?
I am.
Trash might be a hard word but it's close. :nervous: Though some people who meet her in person are saying she gave an impression of a normal human being.
She is happy at the sight of dead Ukrainians, she is a Kadryov fan, she talks about ''western satanists'' wanting to take over the world and destroy Russia. Maybe that's normal in Russia but to me that's disgusting.
She insults skaters and Tutberidze but that's really nothing compared to the rest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 20:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I found it
Are you Russian ?
I am.
She is happy at the sight of dead Ukrainians, she is a Kadryov fan, she talks about ''western satanists'' wanting to take over the world and destroy Russia. Maybe that's normal in Russia but to me that's disgusting.
She insults skaters and Tutberidze but that's really nothing compared to the rest.
Tell that to Eteri haters who will believe everything this creature is saying and close their eyes on everything else she does. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 20:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you Russian ?
I am.
Tell that to Eteri haters who will believe everything this creature is saying and close their eyes on everything else she does. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe these Eteri haters have the same views as her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 20:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you Russian ?
I am.
it's actually the opposite, but it doesn't really matter. Rodina (and her "insides") doesn't deserve so much attention really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am.
it's actually the opposite, but it doesn't really matter. Rodina (and her "insides") doesn't deserve so much attention really.
Is Eteri popular in Russia ? What's the public opinion on her ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 23:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's a split between general public and sports/fs fans.
I think among general public she is quite famous in category "sport".
On sports and fs forums she is hated by many. The main fs forum is heavily anti-Eteri, the main sports site
slowly becomes the same, russian fs twitter is unbearable. Whatever she says, she receives a lot of hate. I don't how she handles all that, because there is a few indications she reads about her, it must be quite exhausting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

On sports and fs forums she is hated by many. The main fs forum is heavily anti-Eteri, the main sports site
slowly becomes the same, russian fs twitter is unbearable. Whatever she says, she receives a lot of hate. I don't how she handles all that, because there is a few indications she reads about her, it must be quite exhausting.
Is the the main sports site ''sports ru'' ? They hate many people there it seems.
English speaking fs twitter is also unbearable. In their minds Eteri is a supervillain and the skaters they stan are all saints.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 01:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is the the main sports site ''sports ru'' ? They hate many people there it seems.
English speaking fs twitter is also unbearable. In their minds Eteri is a supervillain and the skaters they stan are all saints.
yes, sports. ru.
Sokolovskaya gave an interview last year, where she said you can yell at girls and they will be motivated and will work even more, but boys are different, yelling won't affect them, so there is point doing it. Imagine Eteri would said that? :nervous: Do twitter warriors hate Svetlana after that? Nope, she is their new darling.
And there is so many examples of different standarts for different coaches. I'm not saying Eteri is angel, nobody is, but she doesn't deserve so much hate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yes, sports. ru.
Sokolovskaya gave an interview last year, where she said you can yell at girls and they will be motivated and will work even more, but boys are different, yelling won't affect them, so there is point doing it. Imagine Eteri would said that? :nervous: Do twitter warriors hate Svetlana after that? Nope, she is their new darling.
And there is so many examples of different standarts for different coaches. I'm not saying Eteri is angel, nobody is, but she doesn't deserve so much hate.
Trusova fans love that coach now and talk about how good she is compared to demon Eteri.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems that Davis/Smolkin are waiting to see what happens with the ban before switching to America. If the ban lasts many years they will switch. That's what i got from the new interview.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 20:58
Guest wrote:
Mishin was pretty homophobic when he was coaching Pluschenko, Weir and Lambiel were his targets if i remember well.
Trankov is non-homophobic also, he opposed Yagudin’s hate speech about Rippon and said he’s ok with gay people, even has some gay figure skating friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 23:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mishin was pretty homophobic when he was coaching Pluschenko, Weir and Lambiel were his targets if i remember well.
Trankov is non-homophobic also, he opposed Yagudin’s hate speech about Rippon and said he’s ok with gay people, even has some gay figure skating friends
He publicly outed Lambiel though, it's was not bad intention just ordinary stupidity but still not good.
I wasn't right about Mishin and Lambiel, they worked together later and were fine with each other, it was Lysacek and the whole "gay lobby" in figure skating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He publicly outed Lambiel though, it's was not bad intention just ordinary stupidity but still not good.
I wasn't right about Mishin and Lambiel, they worked together later and were fine with each other, it was Lysacek and the whole "gay lobby" in figure skating.
Did he? Didn’t know that…
Glad to hear about Mishin and Lambiel at least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/10 ... ego-d.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:37
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/10 ... ego-d.html
Thanks!
Really stupid to say such things and out someone *facepalm*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In that interview Smolkin talked for an hour and Diana Davis for like a minute. Really bizarre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yes, sports. ru.
I went to some old sports.ru articles and it seems most people supported her and insulted her ''enemies''
They only started to attack Eteri after the the Diana thing and the doping scandal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 05:05
In that interview Smolkin talked for an hour and Diana Davis for like a minute. Really bizarre.
she is deaf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 01:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes, sports. ru.
I went to some old sports.ru articles and it seems most people supported her and insulted her ''enemies''
They only started to attack Eteri after the the Diana thing and the doping scandal.
no, they started since Alina's retirement, because by the logic of her crazy fanbase it was Eteri's fault that Alina couldn't find motivation to compete.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 05:05
she is deaf
She said that she cured her deafness 3 years ago though
Maybe she still can't hear very well and is uncomfortable to talk in interviews

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like Medvedeva might be into girls actually…but she’s trying so hard to be in spotlight of russian media, tv, etc. She is acting like a huge star, with a lot of commercials and projects, making money here and there and speaking according to this status of her. Even though sometimes she says quite the opposite things. Like “I had boyfriend before 2018 Olympics” and than “I haven’t date anyone for real”. Idk if it’s lack of self-confidence or she does want to hide her personal life as hard as she can.
But even if she’s gay in modern Russia she’ll never be able to come out until she leaves the country (and even say something to support LGBTQ+ according to the new law).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 16:32
I feel like Medvedeva might be into girls actually…but she’s trying so hard to be in spotlight of russian media, tv, etc. She is acting like a huge star, with a lot of commercials and projects, making money here and there and speaking according to this status of her. Even though sometimes she says quite the opposite things. Like “I had boyfriend before 2018 Olympics” and than “I haven’t date anyone for real”. Idk if it’s lack of self-confidence or she does want to hide her personal life as hard as she can.
But even if she’s gay in modern Russia she’ll never be able to come out until she leaves the country (and even say something to support LGBTQ+ according to the new law).
Yeah I think this is exactly it -she is evasive but so are other more famous girls but at the same time they have at least some rumours (like Zagitova dating a hockey player) but for her there is nothing..Unfortunately there isnt enough info out there to say whether she is into girls or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 19:09
Guest wrote:
Yeah I think this is exactly it -she is evasive but so are other more famous girls but at the same time they have at least some rumours (like Zagitova dating a hockey player) but for her there is nothing..Unfortunately there isnt enough info out there to say whether she is into girls or not
For now it’s not even rumors, just pings a bit to me :eyeroll:
I wish she stayed in Canada for a longer period of time, you know, to live in more peaceful and less pressing environment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 22:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For now it’s not even rumors, just pings a bit to me :eyeroll:
I wish she stayed in Canada for a longer period of time, you know, to live in more peaceful and less pressing environment
Also pings to me :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA She is very young so it's not weird that she still has no het rumors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 23:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But why she gives such different answers on her relationships?
One days she says she had boyfriend, the other day she says no, she hasn’t dated anyone yet, the third day she avoids the answer.
I just don’t get it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
One days she says she had boyfriend, the other day she says no, she hasn’t dated anyone yet, the third day she avoids the answer.
I just don’t get it
She probably has a bad pr manager.It seems that she desperately wants be famous and be in the media.
Just look at her recent birthday party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I just don’t get it
She probably has a bad pr manager.It seems that she desperately wants be famous and be in the media.
I totally agree with the idea of her trying to be as famous and influential as possible, but I’m not sure she’s gonna succeed in a long run actually. Like there are a lot of fans that adore her skating since 2018, but she hasn’t done something interesting since than except for “Ice Age” (and gained a lot of views because of her famous tiktok partner) and some other skating shows. Her other activities are mostly commercials. However she mentioned she’s about to launch her YouTube project, I’m intrigued to see what it will be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 00:09
Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I just don’t get it
I totally agree with the idea of her trying to be as famous and influential as possible, but I’m not sure she’s gonna succeed in a long run actually. Like there are a lot of fans that adore her skating since 2018, but she hasn’t done something interesting since than except for “Ice Age” (and gained a lot of views because of her famous tiktok partner) and some other skating shows. Her other activities are mostly commercials. However she mentioned she’s about to launch her YouTube project, I’m intrigued to see what it will be.
She will get a figure skating job eventually if her quest for fame fails.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I just don’t get it
So i just checked... She said in November how she imagined her future family life and then 2 weeks later she says that she never had any thoughts about how her family would look like lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I just don’t get it
So i just checked... She said in November how she imagined her future family life and then 2 weeks later she says that she never had any thoughts about how her family would look like lol
That’s what I’m talking about xD
Girl cannot keep her thoughts together <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 06:15
Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I just don’t get it
That’s what I’m talking about xD
Girl cannot keep her thoughts together <_<
Well she needs a better pr manager to help her keep her stories straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she just says whatever the interviewer wants to hear. One day she says she doesn't like high fashion and likes simple clothes, few months later "i would wear Dior and YSL for the rest of my life if possible" :lol:
she is a very good pretender.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's the point of all these contradictions and lies though ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nobody knows :spy: I see zero logic in it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can the Russian poster here tell us if Medvedeva is popular/famous in Russia ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 18:26
she just says whatever the interviewer wants to hear. One day she says she doesn't like high fashion and likes simple clothes, few months later "i would wear Dior and YSL for the rest of my life if possible" :lol:
she is a very good pretender.
she's an attention seeker idk why this thread is giving her any credit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know she is a huge attention seeker, i am just curious if she is popular or famous in Russia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 23:40
I know she is a huge attention seeker, i am just curious if she is popular or famous in Russia.
I dont think she is an attention seeker. She is just trying to make a career as an influencer and possibly start a business. I think she is incredibly hard working.

Anybody knows where the rumour about her mom having a girlfriend in canada started?