Kelley O'hara

Reactions:

Re: Kelley O'hara

Post by Guest »

Heath and KO? Uhm no I can’t see it, unless it happened before KO got with her ex, who was her longterm gf before KS. But during that time, before Heath dated Cruz, Heath was with a guy so idk :nervous:

I did read from one random WoSo Tumblr blog that KO and Press maybe hooked up in college, can’t recall which one. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true. A decade ago, the community of WoSo was so small, moreso college WoSo. A lot of college players didn’t turn pro but was still involved in it, so just imagine how many sources or connections an old fan would indirectly have with the players through the players’ old teammates or mutual friends. That’s why I’m more inclined to believe college stories than those concerning them when they turned pros. Their circle got smaller once they turned pros and played for the NT. But if anything did happen between KO and whoever between Heath or Press, they all seem to be comfortable with each other enough to vacation in Hawaii together after the WC in 2015, right before Press and Heath got together.

Also, I think after A and KO broke up, KO was seen making out (during the OGs) with a random girl? And then she started dating KS. What’s funny is that there exists a picture of A, KO, and KS in KO’s IG 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t buy the KO and Tobin thing either. If anything she seems to have a better relationship with Tobin than Press.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 13:01
Heath and KO? Uhm no I can’t see it, unless it happened before KO got with her ex, who was her longterm gf before KS. But during that time, before Heath dated Cruz, Heath was with a guy so idk :nervous:

I did read from one random WoSo Tumblr blog that KO and Press maybe hooked up in college, can’t recall which one. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true. A decade ago, the community of WoSo was so small, moreso college WoSo. A lot of college players didn’t turn pro but was still involved in it, so just imagine how many sources or connections an old fan would indirectly have with the players through the players’ old teammates or mutual friends. That’s why I’m more inclined to believe college stories than those concerning them when they turned pros. Their circle got smaller once they turned pros and played for the NT. But if anything did happen between KO and whoever between Heath or Press, they all seem to be comfortable with each other enough to vacation in Hawaii together after the WC in 2015, right before Press and Heath got together.

Also, I think after A and KO broke up, KO was seen making out (during the OGs) with a random girl? And then she started dating KS. What’s funny is that there exists a picture of A, KO, and KS in KO’s IG 😂
That random girl was KS. KO got with her immediately after breaking up with AW, though it seems they were pretty casual at first.

On the original board way back in the day there was a legit insider at Stanford, the same time Press and KO were there. The insider never said anything about Press and KO specifically but it would not be surprising at all considering KO was known to be quite… popular with the women on campus lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 17:33
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 13:01

That random girl was KS. KO got with her immediately after breaking up with AW, though it seems they were pretty casual at first.

On the original board way back in the day there was a legit insider at Stanford, the same time Press and KO were there. The insider never said anything about Press and KO specifically but it would not be surprising at all considering KO was known to be quite… popular with the women on campus lol.
KO and Tobin have known each other since they were young. I could see them having hooked up/dated early on, during youth club era.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait, I’m curious about Kelley’s college days. Was she out at the time? What did the insiders have to say/any fun college stories?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 04:22
Wait, I’m curious about Kelley’s college days. Was she out at the time? What did the insiders have to say/any fun college stories?
DA here. Yes. Definitely out. Definitely hit it off with the ladies. A lot. Came by the nickname Frat Daddy honestly!

As for up above - ya KO did get with KS fairly quickly, at least that is who she was making out with at Olympic Trials. They weren’t together for a while though. Met through KS working on the “I Will What I Want” campaign for Under Armour that KO was a part of.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like Sonnett was hanging out with the O'Haras 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 02:49
Yeah and she was probably with her gf before hanging out with them lol. Sonnett had a little vacay with her gf in NY. We would have had no idea if she hadn't shared those handful of pics, which I was surprised she did. Put a stop to all the breakup talk

Anyway, glad KO got to spend a little time her people. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 07:21
Guest wrote:
Yeah and she was probably with her gf before hanging out with them lol. Sonnett had a little vacay with her gf in NY. We would have had no idea if she hadn't shared those handful of pics, which I was surprised she did. Put a stop to all the breakup talk

If KO had a layout in Atlanta its more than clear she is flying out outside of US because between DC, ATL or Dallas you don't need transfer. And considering that wine pictures and some comments I would bet most my money on honeymoon. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Put a stop to Sonnett’s breakup rumours? And which handful of pics are you talking about? Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 08:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Put a stop to Sonnett’s breakup rumours? And which handful of pics are you talking about? Thanks!
Sonnett posted story with that girl from NYC last week, but look on Sonnett hand on KO stories. I am pretty sure Sonnett was wearing rings on both her ring fingers, now she has ring only on one hand in KO pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 08:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If KO had a layout in Atlanta its more than clear she is flying out outside of US because between DC, ATL or Dallas you don't need transfer. And considering that wine pictures and some comments I would bet most my money on honeymoon. :gaypimp:
Which comments? Also are we thinking she got married in secret then? Because her sister is like 9 months pregnant… so unless they held something a while ago?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was in California

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was in California
Is that where the wine pic is from? Is that how you know? Also was it a honeymoon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 09:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was in California
Is that where the wine pic is from? Is that how you know? Also was it a honeymoon?
Well the winery is from Cali, and also in the ig story with her brother, the time she posted was PST...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was in California
Well the winery is from Cali, and also in the ig story with her brother, the time she posted was PST...
Ohh like the one of the workout? Hmm maybe she was and THAT was the honeymoon. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Same anon
Just posted about Sonnett because it seemed a little odd that she would spend her birthday with her friend's family (? Lol and maybe KS was there too who knows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 09:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was in California
Ohh like the one of the workout? Hmm maybe she was and THAT was the honeymoon. Lol
Yeah lol y'all are obsessed with the honeymoon 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was in California
She was mia after nyc men in blazers and then posted watching mnt at money from DC, so that wine photos from cali were from during wednesday till sunday last week. So that dc gym was actual day and now was traveling after thanksgiving to somewhere we could guess could be honeymoon maybe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 09:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was in California
She was mia after nyc men in blazers and then posted watching mnt at money from DC, so that wine photos from cali were from during wednesday till sunday last week. So that dc gym was actual day and now was traveling after thanksgiving to somewhere we could guess could be honeymoon maybe?
When is Mal’s wedding, isn’t it soon? We don’t think maybe she was just flying for Thanksgiving?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf is this fanfic about a honeymoon lmao. KO is obviously not married, she doesn’t wear a ring and called KS her gf like three weeks ago lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 04:42
Wtf is this fanfic about a honeymoon lmao. KO is obviously not married, she doesn’t wear a ring and called KS her gf like three weeks ago lol
Agreed about the obsession with the honeymoon, could be flying for endorsements and meetings. But also, I doubt she would announce she was married to KS. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 05:29
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 04:42
Agreed about the obsession with the honeymoon, could be flying for endorsements and meetings. But also, I doubt she would announce she was married to KS. Lol.
DA. Yeah I'd doubt KO would announce she's married too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn she’s hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she in DC? or so it seems...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 21:23
Is she in DC? or so it seems...
Probably, I would say they were in Texas for thanksgiving, then Atlanla layover and back to DC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO is usually pretty hot and all but did anyone think she looked kind of old in her IG story yesterday AM with the beanie and her talking about the men’s game?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 08:53
KO is usually pretty hot and all but did anyone think she looked kind of old in her IG story yesterday AM with the beanie and her talking about the men’s game?
Maybe she just woke up and had no makeup on. She’s still cute. I’d let her rail me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 07:03
Guest wrote:
Maybe she just woke up and had no makeup on. She’s still cute. I’d let her rail me.
I don't think she wears make up on daily basic if not for event or some date with her girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 07:03
Guest wrote:
I’m sure lots of people feel the same way, lots of crushes on KO. But I think her personality adds to it. The swag. Hottest KO era? SLC/2019 WC?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone think KO is at Mal Pugh’s wedding today? I wonder if there will be pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2022, 02:51
Does anyone think KO is at Mal Pugh’s wedding today? I wonder if there will be pics?
Yes she was. There were pics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KO in LA!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Go Kelley :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Kelley has a personal stylist?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 23:21
Yeah her SO lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 01:12
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 23:21
Yeah her SO lol.
I would say most of these elegant clothes are not even KO, but her fiance's. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the World Cup the last time Kelley will play in the USWNT? Anyone here planning to go to Australia to watch her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why isn't Kelley playing the She Believes Cup? Bummer. Hope she didn't get excluded because she's not woke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 00:00
Why isn't Kelley playing the She Believes Cup? Bummer. Hope she didn't get excluded because she's not woke.
She’s been out with injury since August and isn’t even training yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 00:03
Guest wrote:
Oh, ok. Hope she comes back soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 00:03
Guest wrote:
What is her injury? I mean, she's been injured for practically the same time as Press with an ACL, is it serious?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2023, 20:29
Is the World Cup the last time Kelley will play in the USWNT? Anyone here planning to go to Australia to watch her?
It’s in New Zealand not australia… only the last stage of the knockouts are in Australia and we all know Vlatko the clown will have us out in the quarter finals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I want to go but can’t afford it. Kelley said she wants to play at the Paris Olympics but I seriously doubt her body holds up. Vlatko has been discussing bringing casey Kruger back, which makes me think Kelley’s health might not even hold up for the World Cup. He will probably bring her injured because he’s dumb though. I can’t imagine her fitness will be proper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 12:11
Guest wrote:
I want to go but can’t afford it. Kelley said she wants to play at the Paris Olympics but I seriously doubt her body holds up. Vlatko has been discussing bringing casey Kruger back, which makes me think Kelley’s health might not even hold up for the World Cup. He will probably bring her injured because he’s dumb though. I can’t imagine her fitness will be proper.
I would go only because of Kelley and I’d have to purchase the tickets in advance. But if Vlatko has doubts and she’ll only sit on the bench, then it’s not worth it. I’ll plan trips to NJ/NY instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it me or Vlatko lying about KO and her injury? When he talked about her in November camp it sounded like she is basically healthy and will be for sure in january camp. Now he said again, she is almost back, but from Gotham pre season it's clear, she is with the team in Florida and doing gym, but she is not seen in a single one training video with the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

a friend of mine is a producer who was at Gotham media day and he said Kelley is one of the most insanely impressive and confident people he has met based on their brief chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 03:46
Is it me or Vlatko lying about KO and her injury? When he talked about her in November camp it sounded like she is basically healthy and will be for sure in january camp. Now he said again, she is almost back, but from Gotham pre season it's clear, she is with the team in Florida and doing gym, but she is not seen in a single one training video with the team.
I’d be really surprised if she’s fit to play at the World Cup if she isn’t even training right now. It’s probably why he’s giving Sonnett minutes at RB and talking about Casey Kreuger coming to April camp.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 03:58
a friend of mine is a producer who was at Gotham media day and he said Kelley is one of the most insanely impressive and confident people he has met based on their brief chat.
Ashlyn Harris did her best work for Gotham by making sure there was a formal photo shoot.