Figure Skating

Reactions:

Re: Figure Skating

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 14:27
Dancing on ice is in US and other cuntries or no
is it still on air? haven't heard about that show in years. would love a same-sex trailblazing couple like JoJo Siwa on dwts last year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 02:29
Wait I had no idea Kaitlyn Weaver was dating a woman, good for her :lol:

Gabi Papadakis has said she’s queer but she’s very private. Before she unfollowed everyone on Instagram she was following all of the big lesbian accounts like dykeanotherday etc.

Natalia Zabiiko is a pairs skater who used to skate for Russia but fled with her girlfriend. She was trying to skate for Canada this season, but it didn’t end up happening. No idea if she’s gonna keep going or not.
Source for Papadakis?
SA Papadakis says she’s queer in this interview but it’s in French and I don’t think it’s been translated. The whole interview is about being a queer female figure skater.

guest00a
Reactions:

Post by guest00a »

Guest wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 20:07
Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 02:29
Wait I had no idea Kaitlyn Weaver was dating a woman, good for her :lol:

Gabi Papadakis has said she’s queer but she’s very private. Before she unfollowed everyone on Instagram she was following all of the big lesbian accounts like dykeanotherday etc.

Natalia Zabiiko is a pairs skater who used to skate for Russia but fled with her girlfriend. She was trying to skate for Canada this season, but it didn’t end up happening. No idea if she’s gonna keep going or not.
Source for Papadakis?
SA Papadakis says she’s queer in this interview but it’s in French and I don’t think it’s been translated. The whole interview is about being a queer female figure skater.

papadakis is bi at most. Bc she recently revealead that she had an abortion just before the olympics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that is so typical - queerbaiting with Hubbell on instagram, then moan about difficulties for queer women in figure skating, then... fucking with a man without condoms. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaitlyn Weaver is probably the most annoying ''TRA queer'' of all time but at least she is actually dating a woman i guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I already knew about Papadakis’ abortion, so I figured she wasn’t a lesbian. I wonder if this means that her and Guillaume are the first openly queer ice dance team. That would be something especially since they are Olympic champions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 00:35
I already knew about Papadakis’ abortion, so I figured she wasn’t a lesbian. I wonder if this means that her and Guillaume are the first openly queer ice dance team. That would be something especially since they are Olympic champions.
It would only be something if Papadaki gets with a woman. Nobody cares about a het partnered bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WADA wants to ban Valieva for 4 years and take away her titles. She will lose the European gold and team Russia will lose the Olympic gold. I wonder what will happen with Eteri. Will she stay in Russia or will she go the USA to be with her anchor baby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2022, 15:18
WADA wants to ban Valieva for 4 years and take away her titles. She will lose the European gold and team Russia will lose the Olympic gold. I wonder what will happen with Eteri. Will she stay in Russia or will she go the USA to be with her anchor baby.
it's too early to say this, wait until CAS will make a decision. And what Eteri will do in America she can't do in Russia? Moscow government is building new rink that she waited for so long, should open in the first half of 2024, doubt she leaves all that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She might want to be with her daughter eventually. Russia will more likely miss the 2026 Olympics and all the other competitions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do any of you got gay tea on Evgenia Medvedeva?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alina Zagitova is do pretty these days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who did Eteri had a child with?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did you the Eteri fanfic book incident that was posted in another thread ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 15:01

What is this or what thread was it posted in?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 15:02
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 15:01

What is this or what thread was it posted in?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39786&start=900
''Some girl years ago went to Eteri and gave her the romantic Zheteri fanfics she wrote. I remember reading that on twitter lmao''

''she signed the book and few minutes after she came back to the fan and took away the signed book :rofl:''

''I don't remember any details. I don't really understand what you mean,please explain what happened better :dance2:''

''there is not much details i actually remember. Eteri just signed the fanfic book and few minutes after realising what she signed she came back and (politely) asked to give the book to her and then went away. I find it hilarious.
The fan who told this story presumed that Eteri didn't want the book circulate anywhere with her autograph on it (and rightly so).''

''DA :rofl: Did the fanfic book has some WLW kissing pic or title including words like Lesbian? How did she realise what that book was?''

Liliany
Reactions:

Post by Liliany »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 05:24
I want to know too :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 05:24
I love Zhenia and I wish but so far I doubt.
And it's surprising cause she pings to me and she is great friends with gay skater Jason Brown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That tick tocker is more likely gay.
She mentioned that that she had a boyfriend when she was 17/18 ? I don't really remember.
It's not weird for a hetero woman to have/support gay friends especially if the rumor posted in the first page is true.

Leilam
Reactions:

Post by Leilam »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 16:34
She mentioned that that she had a boyfriend when she was 17/18 ? I don't really remember.
It's not weird for a hetero woman to have/support gay friends especially if the rumor posted in the first page is true.
Her and that ticktocker never had anything- they admitted it and have been asked many times. he has been dating another girl for some time.

Medvedeva on the other hand - never been linked to anyone..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leilam wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 16:57
Guest wrote:
Her and that ticktocker never had anything- they admitted it and have been asked many times. he has been dating another girl for some time.

I saw her telegram. She pings off work. I was surprised, but not really because I can sniff out gay women like a police dog sniffs out drugs :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 22:21
Leilam wrote:
19 Nov 2022, 16:57
Guest wrote:

I saw her telegram. She pings off work. I was surprised, but not really because I can sniff out gay women like a police dog sniffs out drugs :rofl:
If she has not been linked to anyone, then I think she is one of us. She gives off strong gay vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 17:26
she was just fed up by the lies insides they spread about Diana and Gleb for two months.
Apparently Eteri was telling several people at the airport that her daughter will represent the USA...
What did she expect ? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 09:17
Who did Eteri had a child with?
Sergei Davis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 20:16
Guest wrote:
she was just fed up by the lies insides they spread about Diana and Gleb for two months.
Apparently Eteri was telling several people at the airport that her daughter will represent the USA...
ok, TSL fangirl. If Dave said something it's 100% true. :lol:

(what a necropost, bored without Eteri, right? :hug: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am an Eteri stan. I don't care about TSL.
In some other forum someone else said this about the airport. I don't see why they would lie about his.
Eteri probably thought they wouldn't start gossiping and informing other people in the FS world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In some other forum someone else said this about the airport. I don't see why they would lie about his.
Eteri probably thought they wouldn't start gossiping and informing other people in the FS world.
Sorry for the insult then, my bad. :lol:
The only source about airport is TSL. I just don't believe Dave, he is often exaggerate and often straight up lying. There was just one pic from Miami airport with a dude who happen to be a figure skating coach or smth (a think that was TSL source) and in my opinion they might have had a little talk about nothing, maybe he said "omg come to US" and she was like "i wish i could but...", she was just being polite and didn't mean it.
And why she talked about Diana and her plans with a random dude or even with multiple people? What a chatty girl. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 21:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only source about airport is TSL. I just don't believe Dave, he is often exaggerate and often straight up lying. There was just one pic from Miami airport with a dude who happen to be a figure skating coach or smth (a think that was TSL source) and in my opinion they might have had a little talk about nothing, maybe he said "omg come to US" and she was like "i wish i could but...", she was just being polite and didn't mean it.
And why she talked about Diana and her plans with a random dude or even with multiple people? What a chatty girl. :lol:
This is what that person posted(he is an old registered poster so i don't see why he would lie)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so who do we think is gay/bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 19:24
Someone posted this on the old forum a year ago
''Rachel Parsons. With her older brother she won the Junior World Championships in ice dancing. I think she identifies as bi but has a girlfriend. She came out a couple years after her competitive career.
Karina Manta. I'm a pretty hardcore figure skating fan but I didn't know who she was until she made headlines coming out as bi. She came out one season before her final one IIRC and that final season was the only season where she skated on the Grand Prix. She had a girlfriend then but I don't think they're still together. She moved to the UK to work on Dancing on Ice. Old pictures of them together are still on her instagram
Fleur Maxwell. Not a high ranked skater but one that was a fixture at the European Championships for about a decade. Don't know what she identifies as, but she has had a girlfriend for at least a couple years. There was a rumor a while back that she was in a relationship with a rich sugar daddy.
Fumie Suguri in 2014 came out as bisexual, Amber Glenn in December 2019 came out as bisexual/pansexual, and Kaitlyn Weaver in June 2021 came out as queer. But whatever relationships with women they've had they have not shown off publically.
Alysa Liu. She only 16 and this is her first senior season but she's the best chance the US has to medal in the women's singles event at the Olympics. Has not "publically" come out but she's out on her tiktok. She has a lesbian flag hanging in her room
When Evgenia Medvedeva was training in Canada there was a rumor going around that her mother was with another woman.''
This list was posted on the other forum

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 21:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is what that person posted(he is an old registered poster so i don't see why he would lie)
Where it's from? People might lie to look cool, more important, to look like an insider, for example. I don't know, can't add anything new..
To me it's just not believable she was so open about changing feds with random people. We will see i guess. But RusFed will be furious if it happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 22:04
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 21:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where it's from? People might lie to look cool, more important, to look like an insider, for example. I don't know, can't add anything new..
To me it's just not believable she was so open about changing feds with random people. We will see i guess. But RusFed will be furious if it happen.
Figure skating universe. In the thread where they talk about the skating lesson.
I can't link other forums here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/11 ... ssii-.html
You still think they are going to Russia again ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

none of the russian girlies will ever come out if gay but i find it so funny that all the FS fans in Russia (mostly teen girls) ship wlw heavily :rofl: like it was a culture shock to me since i always thought the country was homophobic as hell (and it is) but teens are just teens like in the rest of the world.
the most popular ships on their fic site being: Sasha/Anna, Zhenya/Alina, Zhenya/Eteri, and Sasha/Aliona. Aliona even said she's read fics so they must all be aware of the heavy shipping. the Sasha/Anna ship got very popular in China too, with their shipping videos gaining thousands of views on weibo after the Olympics, and then Sasha got a bf and now they think Anna is the gay one :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not all actually, shipping is mostly Twitter thing. The main demographic group that follows FS in Russia is still straight women from 20+ to 60 yo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 23:26
not all actually, shipping is mostly Twitter thing. The main demographic group that follows FS in Russia is still straight women from 20+ to 60 yo.
i meannn, there are a lot of male fans too but the people that actually "stan" on twitter/tiktok/ig are teen girls and women in their early 20s. and you can tell if you see any of the Fs girls fanmeets how the demographic is heavily shifted to that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Married. And so hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 23:34
Guest wrote:
i meannn, there are a lot of male fans too but the people that actually "stan" on twitter/tiktok/ig are teen girls and women in their early 20s. and you can tell if you see any of the Fs girls fanmeets how the demographic is heavily shifted to that
I get that, but social media is overall mostly teen thing. FS forums, blogs, comments on sports.ru ( :nervous: ) demographically are much different as i said earlier, nobody shipping teens there. This two worlds are not crossing to each other on internet but when you look who attend the competitions you will see what i mean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 23:04
none of the russian girlies will ever come out if gay but i find it so funny that all the FS fans in Russia (mostly teen girls) ship wlw heavily :rofl: like it was a culture shock to me since i always thought the country was homophobic as hell (and it is) but teens are just teens like in the rest of the world.
the most popular ships on their fic site being: Sasha/Anna, Zhenya/Alina, Zhenya/Eteri, and Sasha/Aliona. Aliona even said she's read fics so they must all be aware of the heavy shipping. the Sasha/Anna ship got very popular in China too, with their shipping videos gaining thousands of views on weibo after the Olympics, and then Sasha got a bf and now they think Anna is the gay one :rofl:
They must be aware of the ships, TikTok, instagram ans youtube is overflowing with Eteri/zhenya content its crazy..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 00:00
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2022, 23:34
Guest wrote:
I get that, but social media is overall mostly teen thing. FS forums, blogs, comments on sports.ru ( :nervous: ) demographically are much different as i said earlier, nobody shipping teens there. This two worlds are not crossing to each other on internet but when you look who attend the competitions you will see what i mean.
i also get that. i used "all" because those are the people actively engaging in fs discourse, like they have lots of time on their hands and are literal "stans". I'm aware FS is nationally popular in Russia, way more than in any other country, but outside of those social media stans, it's all about the sport and of course they aren't shipping them, in a gay or straight way, that's beside the point no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 00:09
Guest wrote:
They must be aware of the ships, TikTok, instagram ans youtube is overflowing with Eteri/zhenya content its crazy..
DA When Eteri attacked Dave Lease on instagram the top comment in her replies that had over 100 likes said ''Zheteri kanon''

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 00:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA When Eteri attacked Dave Lease on instagram the top comment in her replies that had over 100 likes said ''Zheteri kanon''
Lol. I wonder what Eteri and Evgenia think of their ship… :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Medvedeva made a het fanfic about her future:
[...]After 17-18 years, I definitely see myself having a family.
A married, very well-groomed, wealthy woman who made herself, and who has an equally successful husband and very happy and beautiful children.
https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/11 ... uzhny.html
🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 18:24
A married, very well-groomed, wealthy woman who made herself, and who has an equally successful husband and very happy and beautiful children.
🤷‍♀️
Maybe she is just in the closet? But, I do admit that fanfic is sus😔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she is hetero but at least she showed support for LGBT in public.
Non homophobic Russians are Medvedeva, Tuktamysheva(based on instagram likes), Zabiiako(she has a girlfriend)
Russians who have shown homophobia are Tatiana Navka, Zhulin, Laishev , Irina Rodnina(obviously), Sofia Somodurova,
Maxim Kovtun, Alexei Yagudin, Ekaterina Bobrova, Tatiana Volosozhar.
We don't know anything about all the others.
Actually there are several others who are non homophobic or homophobic but they are pretty much irrelevant so i am not posting them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 00:44
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 00:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol. I wonder what Eteri and Evgenia think of their ship… :rofl:
I saw the Russian shippers saying that she even followed and then unfollowed a shipping account after a few hours.
I think Eteri likes a lot of random pics without reading the context. During the Olympics she even liked a post that said Tutberidze should be banned forever. She unliked it later lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 20:35
I think she is hetero but at least she showed support for LGBT in public.
Non homophobic Russians are Medvedeva, Tuktamysheva(based on instagram likes), Zabiiako(she has a girlfriend)
Russians who have shown homophobia are Tatiana Navka, Zhulin, Laishev , Irina Rodnina(obviously), Sofia Somodurova,
Maxim Kovtun, Alexei Yagudin, Ekaterina Bobrova, Tatiana Volosozhar.
We don't know anything about all the others.
Actually there are several others who are non homophobic or homophobic but they are pretty much irrelevant so i am not posting them.
Mishin was pretty homophobic when he was coaching Pluschenko, Weir and Lambiel were his targets if i remember well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
🤷‍♀️
This is Russia and she is giving an interview on tv- what else is she going to say… even Natalia Zabiiako had a boyfriend up until she started dating her current girlfriend..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
🤷‍♀️
This is Russia and she is giving an interview on tv- what else is she going to say… even Natalia Zabiiako had a boyfriend up until she started dating her current girlfriend..
DA I don't think there is any real indication she is gay but i agree with you. She obviously wants to have a career in ''Russian show biz'' so of course she will say the right stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
🤷‍♀️
well she doesn't ping at all. she's just very careful about her public image so you won't see her dating publicly