Re: Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 22:37
Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 13:47
Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 08:24
kyk and ns are friendly with each other again? is this new?
I think they’re at least civil with each other. They hung out with friends at the beach during VNL 2021. They can be seen in the same photos during Meliha’s wedding as well.
I’m glad at least they can be friends but they still don’t follow each other on instagram, right?
At this point I don't think they can without it being in the news, and they seem to want to stay away from that. Didn't NS locked down comments on her ig when Sheilla posted that group photo?

KYK had a match today, PS won 3-1 IBK.

NS is training for UA event

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 08:43
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 22:37
Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 13:47
Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 08:24
kyk and ns are friendly with each other again? is this new?
I think they’re at least civil with each other. They hung out with friends at the beach during VNL 2021. They can be seen in the same photos during Meliha’s wedding as well.
I’m glad at least they can be friends but they still don’t follow each other on instagram, right?
At this point I don't think they can without it being in the news, and they seem to want to stay away from that. Didn't NS locked down comments on her ig when Sheilla posted that group photo?
Her Instagram went private for a couple of days after that. I don't think they will follow each other on Instagram anytime soon. Even though, they're being ok with each other now.
It'd draw too much intention. Too much drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reading this thread is almost hilarious how completely clueless people are of SK's culture. I doubt Kim will ever make anything public about her past history and relationships. For all we know, she could be bi and settle down for a conservative husband later in life. In this day and age, NO ONE wants to be associated too much with the (completely f*cked in the head) LGBT and 'diverse' crowd. A lot of things playing around, including subtle racism and culture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bump

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 07:21
Reading this thread is almost hilarious how completely clueless people are of SK's culture. I doubt Kim will ever make anything public about her past history and relationships. For all we know, she could be bi and settle down for a conservative husband later in life. In this day and age, NO ONE wants to be associated too much with the (completely f*cked in the head) LGBT and 'diverse' crowd. A lot of things playing around, including subtle racism and culture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 07:21

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The actress that a bunch of you assumed in a relationship with Kim, will get married next month. It really shows how completely groundless you are by thinking Kim will make her relationship with a woman public. South Korea is a conservative country; most are homophobic, misogyny, and anti-feminist.

Kim will probably stay single just like Kim Hye Soo (an allegedly lesbian actress), or settle down with a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2022, 04:10
The actress that a bunch of you assumed in a relationship with Kim, will get married next month. It really shows how completely groundless you are by thinking Kim will make her relationship with a woman public. South Korea is a conservative country; most are homophobic, misogyny, and anti-feminist.

Kim will probably stay single just like Kim Hye Soo (an allegedly lesbian actress), or settle down with a man.
I’m usually skeptical about her relationships but I really thought there was a high chance she was with that actress, especially since they spent Valentine’s Day together.

Also, I’m pretty sure most people on this forum know that she won’t go public with her relationships, she will get too much backlash. Koreans love “woman crushes” but will flip out if any of them come out as actual lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 03:33
Guest wrote:

I’m usually skeptical about her relationships but I really thought there was a high chance she was with that actress, especially since they spent Valentine’s Day together.

Also, I’m pretty sure most people on this forum know that she won’t go public with her relationships, she will get too much backlash. Koreans love “woman crushes” but will flip out if any of them come out as actual lesbians.
I don’t see she’s getting married with a man. Staying in the closet for the rest of her life is probably the solution.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh are you skeptical about her r/s with NS and LDY?
I always thought the KSH rumours were groundless because I kept comparing it to how KYK acted with NS (which was super sweet and glaringly obvious they were in love). If they were really together, they wouldn't post a pic of them celebrating Vday together openly, esp in Korea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 06:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t see she’s getting married with a man. Staying in the closet for the rest of her life is probably the solution.
Well. If she stays single for the rest of her life, her Korean fans would be very happy. They don’t care about her happiness. They just want her to themselves. Yuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao y'all were wrong by miles. KSH is getting married in November lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2022, 06:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I actually assume she could be a bi. Because I've seen her being touchy and flirty with a man in her Fener years. But, I could also see her staying in the closet just like most 'allegedly' famous lesbian women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2022, 12:14
lmao y'all were wrong by miles. KSH is getting married in November lol
Of course we’re wrong. Nobody knows shit here. We’re just speculating and gossiping as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s just hope Kim doesn’t follow Natalia’s step by saying she’s straight and all her past relationships are just experiences :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 15:32
Let’s just hope Kim doesn’t follow Natalia’s step by saying she’s straight and all her past relationships are just experiences :rofl:
ot sorry but when did natalia say this? need more details

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 16:06
Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 15:32
ot sorry but when did natalia say this? need more details
Someone dmed her and she mentioned that she’s straight. She had an experience dating a woman for a year and decided it’s not for her.

Brazilian fans went crazy on twitter a couple days ago. You can read more in volleyball thread on thelchat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LDY just gave an interview and said that Maja is her role model. I thought it’s Nootsara since she seems to copy her every move. Even stole her gf :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 03:05
LDY just gave an interview and said that Maja is her role model. I thought it’s Nootsara since she seems to copy her every move. Even stole her gf :$
if i was her, i would choose maja over nootsara tho. maja is beyond amazing.
btw i don't understand why she got so much hate here? not that i think she's a saint bc i know she is wrong too but kim is also at fault here. both of them are cheaters. kim cheated on nootsara, ldy cheated on her husband. both of them are trash (if they are indeed cheating) so they deserve each other. and both of them already got their own respective karma.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 09:33
Guest wrote:
btw i don't understand why she got so much hate here? not that i think she's a saint bc i know she is wrong too but kim is also at fault here. both of them are cheaters. kim cheated on nootsara, ldy cheated on her husband. both of them are trash (if they are indeed cheating) so they deserve each other. and both of them already got their own respective karma.
Everyone has their own favs. For me, NS is the best setter out there. Her volleyball iQ and imagination is unbelievable.

Totally agree with you on the latter tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Both trash I guess, but you can’t put them on the same level. Kim allegedly cheating on her gf is bad, but cheating on your husband and threatening to kill him is a whole different level. The man literally had to receive therapy due to the physical and emotional abuse he suffered. And as you probably already know, this isn’t the first allegation of her being violent.

I don’t agree with her getting hate for “seducing” Kim because Kim is a grown woman and is responsible for her own actions. But there is obviously a good reason the dislike ldy so I don’t understand how you don’t get why she is hated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 00:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Both trash I guess, but you can’t put them on the same level. Kim allegedly cheating on her gf is bad, but cheating on your husband and threatening to kill him is a whole different level. The man literally had to receive therapy due to the physical and emotional abuse he suffered. And as you probably already know, this isn’t the first allegation of her being violent.

I don’t agree with her getting hate for “seducing” Kim because Kim is a grown woman and is responsible for her own actions. But there is obviously a good reason the dislike ldy so I don’t understand how you don’t get why she is hated.
For the record I didn't say I don't understand why she got hate as a person, I said I don't understand why she got so much hate here in this forum. Sure I know she is a bully and her mom is also awful too. But some people in this forum hate on her as if she's the one who's responsible for Kim leaving Nootsara. Also, cheating doesn't have any level, LDY was wrong for cheating on her husband, Kim was also wrong for cheating on her "allegedly" girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 02:09
Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 00:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For the record I didn't say I don't understand why she got hate as a person, I said I don't understand why she got so much hate here in this forum. Sure I know she is a bully and her mom is also awful too. But some people in this forum hate on her as if she's the one who's responsible for Kim leaving Nootsara. Also, cheating doesn't have any level, LDY was wrong for cheating on her husband, Kim was also wrong for cheating on her "allegedly" girlfriend.
I guess it just comes down to personal beliefs, because imo cheating in a marriage is worse than cheating on a gf/bf, though both are still shitty.

Also, while LDY is not responsible for them breaking up, she obviously knew they were together. She’s not innocent, so I don’t see the problem with people not liking her for the situation. Both are grown women that knew what they were doing is wrong (assuming Kim actually cheated). Kim gets hate in this forum for it too, why should LDY be excused?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Talking about dramas. Do you think Kim and the actress are always friends since the beginning? Or the actress just dumped Kim to get married with a man?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 04:15
Talking about dramas. Do you think Kim and the actress are always friends since the beginning? Or the actress just dumped Kim to get married with a man?
They posted stories hanging out together not too long ago, and Kim liked one of her recent IG pictures, so they are likely still on good terms. She had to have known about the guy too considering they’re so close. I don’t know what to think, maybe they were never together. Or, Kim is fine with being a sneaky link.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 05:14
Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2022, 04:15
They posted stories hanging out together not too long ago, and Kim liked one of her recent IG pictures, so they are likely still on good terms. She had to have known about the guy too considering they’re so close. I don’t know what to think, maybe they were never together. Or, Kim is fine with being a sneaky link.
Maybe it’s just a casual fling. We all know how homophobic Koreans are. Their idols will end up marrying the opposite genders anyway.

Guesr
Reactions:

Post by Guesr »

K Vleague girls I'm suspicious on are ko minji who plays for kgc she is very cozy with a football player called Hong hyejin. Han songyi bi.

Yeon
Reactions:

Post by Yeon »

I doubt she is dating an actress more like another player but not one who is clingy. I think the player is from unemployed business teams many former players go there after being dropped from vleague teams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeon wrote:
13 Nov 2022, 23:42
I doubt she is dating an actress more like another player but not one who is clingy. I think the player is from unemployed business teams many former players go there after being dropped from vleague teams.
Hahaha How do you know that?

Gueat
Reactions:

Post by Gueat »

Ko sunghee at pink spiders she brought a coffee truck for kim an took a picture together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gueat wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 11:43
Ko sunghee at pink spiders she brought a coffee truck for kim an took a picture together

Now that she’s getting married, no one cares lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And she got married.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 04:02
And she got married.

Damn what a plot twist I'm actually laughing so hard :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What the actual fuck? What do you mean she got married?????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:07
What the actual fuck? What do you mean she got married?????
What don’t you understand? She got married last week. With a guy.

Such a plot twist indeed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim Yeon Koung is on NETFLIX people!!

She's on the newest TV show Korea No. 1!!!!!! I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned here yet.

It's great! She pulls octopuses out of mud at one point! She's really funny!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This kind of behavior from KYK’s fans is disgusting. It happens every time her team losses. It’s always the teammates’ fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 16:44
This kind of behavior from KYK’s fans is disgusting. It happens every time her team losses. It’s always the teammates’ fault.

omg this is so disgusting and disrespectful. Kim will be sad when she sees those tweets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:10
Guest wrote:

omg this is so disgusting and disrespectful. Kim will be sad when she sees those tweets.
That’s why Korean fans of other players don’t want her in KVL. Her fans are so toxic to other players both within and outside her team. It’s always like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s why Korean fans of other players don’t want her in KVL. Her fans are so toxic to other players both within and outside her team. It’s always like this.
Both sides are toxic. The Jam-Jams that blame the setter and the other fans that ridicule KYK if she doesn't score 20+ points a game. While I am definitely not a fan of Da sol's setting, the name-calling and hate is ridiculous. From the matches I've seen (I'm not caught up) Pink Spiders as a whole make a lot of errors. I wonder who the scapegoat will be after Kim goes to a different team, since it's obvious that this is her last season with Pink Spiders.

This toxicity is also just a part of sports as a whole. The star player will always have the most intense fans. It's just worse in Kim's case because of the stalker fans and the fact that she's the only internationally famous player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 02:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Both sides are toxic. The Jam-Jams that blame the setter and the other fans that ridicule KYK if she doesn't score 20+ points a game. While I am definitely not a fan of Da sol's setting, the name-calling and hate is ridiculous. From the matches I've seen (I'm not caught up) Pink Spiders as a whole make a lot of errors. I wonder who the scapegoat will be after Kim goes to a different team, since it's obvious that this is her last season with Pink Spiders.

This toxicity is also just a part of sports as a whole. The star player will always have the most intense fans. It's just worse in Kim's case because of the stalker fans and the fact that she's the only internationally famous player.
It’s always the setter’s fault lol. Her fans didn’t like NS either during Fenebache time.

OT:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 03:32
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 02:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s always the setter’s fault lol. Her fans didn’t like NS either during Fenebache time.

OT:
She might play leg 2 of thai league like she did last year. She took a FIVB coaching course a few months ago. Also I saw a comment made by a trainer about looking forward to training with her in Dallas so she might go to AU again this year. I hope she does, I miss seeing her on court.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 16:53
Guest wrote:

OT:
She might play leg 2 of thai league like she did last year. She took a FIVB coaching course a few months ago. Also I saw a comment made by a trainer about looking forward to training with her in Dallas so she might go to AU again this year. I hope she does, I miss seeing her on court.
Wow. I’d love to see her as a coach facing KYK one day. That would be epic. :rofl:

I also miss her on court. Personally think she retired too soon. This young THA team would be much better if they have a setter like her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 03:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OT:
Wow. I’d love to see her as a coach facing KYK one day. That would be epic. :rofl:

I also miss her on court. Personally think she retired too soon. This young THA team would be much better if they have a setter like her.
This I agree, although I could understand why she retired (she retired in 2019, even though it feels like she only retired recently) She's joined Thai NT since she was 17, so almost 2 decades of NT and she'd been playing long before that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 17:46
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 03:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OT:

This I agree, although I could understand why she retired (she retired in 2019, even though it feels like she only retired recently) She's joined Thai NT since she was 17, so almost 2 decades of NT and she'd been playing long before that.
I think she retired after “the Koala LDY” incident in2020. She was back briefly in VNL2021 though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m glad this forum is back online. Just in time for KYK’s retirement :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 06:17
What do you think?

She does have a thing for setters :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess she will finish her career in KVL, maybe in 1 or 2 year?
I'm gonna be sad when she is retire

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 23:36
I guess she will finish her career in KVL, maybe in 1 or 2 year?
I'm gonna be sad when she is retire
I think next season will become her last season, hopefully her team will win it all