FIFA World Cup 2022

Reactions:

FIFA World Cup 2022

Post by Guest »

A thread for upcoming world cup. Are you excited, who are you rooting for, who do you think is gonna win, is your country participating etc. Discuss. :dance2:

Reactions:

Re: FIFA World cup 2022

Post by Guest »

Was waiting for someone to make this thread.

Rooting for England but they've been playing terrible lately so will probably be out at the group stages. Got a feeling Argentina or Brazil are gonna win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hard to be excited, tainted tourney

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -world-cup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm rooting for my country, Uruguay, but I don't expect it t get too far. As long as we get passed the first face(fase de grupos?) I'm happy.

As for my predictions, I thnk the anon above is right. Either Brazil or Argentina.

It's going to be super weird having a world cup in December, I'm used to WC when it's cold :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't bring politics into here :eyeroll:

It's a football tournament, just enjoy it for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 20:40
I'm rooting for my country, Uruguay, but I don't expect it t get too far. As long as we get passed the first face(fase de grupos?) I'm happy.

As for my predictions, I thnk the anon above is right. Either Brazil or Argentina.

It's going to be super weird having a world cup in December, I'm used to WC when it's cold :lol:
And I am used to WC when it is summer :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 20:40

And I am used to WC when it is summer :lol:
X2. I'm used to watching games in pubs when it's boiling hot outside, it's gonna be weird watching a world cup when it's freezing and I'll probably just stay at home lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not gonna watch it this time but let’s go England, Spain and Germany.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i hope a south american wins it, i think brasil and especially argentina have a good chance of winning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^^ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I hope it’s a colossal failure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Brazil win

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 22:07
I hope Brazil win
I'm Brazilian but I think Portugal has a good chance of winning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 22:46
Guest wrote:
I hope Brazil win
Obrigado, querida! :blow: But you’re more of an optimist than I am. The Portuguese coach is outdated and weak, nobody trusts him to bring out the best of the players anymore. We can have a good tournament, but it can very disappointing as well. And Ronaldo, with his big ego, could be destabilizing. At least he’s well rested… :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 22:46
Guest wrote:
I hope Brazil win
Im brazilian too, i dont have Portugal as one of the favorites teams, but i would like if they won the WC. First because they never won and also cause i think Cristiano deserves this trophy for everything hes built in his carrer.

If the final was between PT and BR, it would be very good.

Reactions:

Re: FIFA World Cup 2022

Post by Guest »

Why did the mod delete comment that criticize this WC? Is the mod a homophobic FIFA shill?

They literally tell the gay fans to hide their gayness to respect Qatar homophobia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 12:36
Why did the mod delete comment that criticize this WC? Is the mod a homophobic FIFA shill?

They literally tell the gay fans to hide their gayness to respect Qatar homophobia
This board's mods consistently follow the mainstream western left's position = total submission to that region/religion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 12:39
You do know Peter Taschell is pro-pedophilia and hates women, right? :lol: He's an attention whore POS. And he also lied about being arrested:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay L chat Let's just pretend we didn't see this. Enjoy the football!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You girls are so hypicritical.
How many times have i said something about muslim religion and someone came to tell me that religion has nothing to do with it (but its the main basis in autocratic governments to justify violations) and how good these people, these countries and this religion are, and that we have to respect.
And now you are complaining???
The outrage has to be all year, constantly, like the violations they promote, and not because of an event.
The tickets have been sold, the WC will happen.
Your indignation is very selective.
And now, i will enjoy my football. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 12:54

this is satire right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 13:09
How many times have i said something about muslim religion and someone came to tell me that religion has nothing to do with it (but its the main basis in autocratic governments to justify violations) and how good these people, these countries and this religion are, and that we have to respect.
The outrage has to be all year, constantly, like the violations they promote, and not because of an event.
Well you can enjoy them in your straight homophobic forum. Lchat is a lesbian forum and not a football forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does the stuff on the deaths in Qatar keep getting deleted?
Is it because they are SE Asian deaths?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 13:32

Why does the stuff on the deaths in Qatar keep getting deleted?
Is it because they are SE Asian deaths?
x2 It's literally modern slavery. But who cares because they're not americans right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 13:20
Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 12:54

this is satire right?
SA The graphic? Yes, it's fake

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People who want to talk about how wrong the tournament is can have this thread. Someone should open another thread for the football, because all of us know this shit already but it's not like we can stop it by posting on tlc. Our national teams will be in there and it's going to happen so maybe take it to the streets?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 13:40
People who want to talk about how wrong the tournament is can have this thread. Someone should open another thread for the football, because all of us know this shit already but it's not like we can stop it by posting on tlc. Our national teams will be in there and it's going to happen so maybe take it to the streets?
Can’t stop transsexuals, bisexuals, or heterosexuality either by posting about them on l chat either, and yet… :nails:

Let people post what they want to post.
It’s not hard to scroll.

If you’re that bothered by these posts, perhaps ask yourself why…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 13:45
Guest wrote:
Can’t stop transsexuals, bisexuals, or heterosexuality either by posting about them on l chat either, and yet… :nails:

It’s not hard to scroll.

Da come on be nice. Good sis just wanna enjoy football without thinking about 6500 deaths of brown people and the fact that being gay can be arrested in qatar. It's cute that the "anti racist/transwomen are women/equality" nations like USA and England are silent about this Qatar thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 13:24
Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 13:09
Well you can enjoy them in your straight homophobic forum. Lchat is a lesbian forum and not a football forum.
Following your logic then, we should lock down the threads about US Soccer and International women football, afterall, inst a football forum.

And the beautiful ones, talking about modern slavery, do they research if the atores that they make purchases, such as clothes and eletronic devices, dont finance slave labor in factories?

If we are going to militate, lets turn this forum into a political forum at once cause there is shit happening all over the world, we have so much to talk about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Truth is hurting someone eh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s not hard to scroll.

So you're pretending to care about lesbians by defending trainees? Don't you have some women to assault and censor?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 14:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s not hard to scroll.

So you're pretending to care about lesbians by defending trainees? Don't you have some women to assault and censor?
:lol: Learn to read. (Oh and type). Maybe eat some oily fish to see if it improves your brain function.
Fucking bizarre post :fool:
But hey you got the attention you wanted, you go girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do they allow women to attend the matches those camel fuckers?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact it could've been held in England this year but corrupt FIFA chose Qatar 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2022, 16:21
Do they allow women to attend the matches those camel fuckers?
wtf poor camels, #protectallcamels

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🇩🇰 Denmark 🤞🏽 🫶🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2022, 18:09
🇩🇰 Denmark 🤞🏽 🫶🏼
Trash

BelCop
Reactions: 84

Post by BelCop »

Alright, 8 days to go.
Rooting for Belgium of course, although I feel like we gonna be total shit.
Dreamscenario:
Final: Argentina vs Belgium - Belgium wins

Realistic scenario
Final Argentina vs Brazil.

I hope Argentina will win, but God, who is gonna stop that Brazilian attack?

Looking forward discussing the games again with you all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BelCop wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 11:53
Alright, 8 days to go.
Rooting for Belgium of course, although I feel like we gonna be total shit.
Dreamscenario:
Final: Argentina vs Belgium - Belgium wins

Realistic scenario
Final Argentina vs Brazil.

I hope Argentina will win, but God, who is gonna stop that Brazilian attack?

Looking forward discussing the games again with you all.
Courtois couldn't have chosen a better time to have a shit moment, Belgium always chokes so i never expect much and i'm actually surprised they kept that coach this long because it's clearly not working if you consider the quality.

It'll be tricky to discuss the games here, it's not like we wanted it to take place there or the 10 of us on TLC boycotting it would matter since people will attend and teams are going to participate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but is it true that no euro country has ever won the cup outside of Europe?

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 12:06
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but is it true that no euro country has ever won the cup outside of Europe?
Germany won in 2014 in Brazil.
Spain won in South Africa.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 12:06
Spain won in South Africa (2010) and Germany won in Brazil (2014).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg! I’m such a dumbass. how did I forget that? I was literally watching it in Germany when the Germans won. Sorry my brain is not working today

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 12:13
Omg! I’m such a dumbass. how did I forget that? I was literally watching it in Germany when the Germans won. Sorry my brain is not working today
Believe You me, we all have those days 😂
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2022, 20:42
Don't bring politics into here :eyeroll:

It's a football tournament, just enjoy it for that.
It's not politics. Its LGB rights, migrant worker rights, womens rights and human rights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Homosexuality is "damage in the mind" says Qatars World Cup Ambassador Khalid Salman
Why we still have this thread open? the Ambassador literally said we have "damage in the mind"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BelCop wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 12:20
Guest wrote:
12 Nov 2022, 12:13
Believe You me, we all have those days 😂
🥴 I was so embarrassed after seeing the replies. Lol.