International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:57
I’m not the Mapi and Engen troll. But can’t help but find Roord and Engen quite cute. The little hug just now in the tunnel :wub: they’re hot.
Vídeo, photo, gif?? :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’m not the Mapi and Engen troll. But can’t help but find Roord and Engen quite cute. The little hug just now in the tunnel :wub: they’re hot.
Ngl I think Engen was more into Jill than Mapi. I hope Mapi isn't watching the game 🫣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Blackstenius falling over her own feet and a red card to France :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And the Oscar goes to ... Stina Blackstenius !!!

guestie
Veteran
Reactions: 153

Post by guestie »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Second time this season Blackstenius does that to give the opponent a red card gotta admire it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:02
And the Oscar goes to ... Stina Blackstenius !!!
Ewww

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really nice win by the Matildas. Think it definitely helped having a camp in the UK. A shame that Kerr has been sick, but some others finally stood up (Foord!).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:03
Second time this season Blackstenius does that to give the opponent a red card gotta admire it lol
Learnt it at Arsenal :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Dutch commentator talking about how a Norwegian colleague told him that it’s a very public rumour in Norway that CGH and Hegerberg don’t like each other?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dutchies are so tall and strong :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:03
Signature move :gaypimp: works every time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn: u
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:51
Switzerland scores now ! Does someone have a link please ??
does the link at the top of this page not work for you?
No I don’t live in Switzerland. And I’m already using a vpn for another game so I can’t use it for two different countries

ddf35_
Reactions:

Post by ddf35_ »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:08
Any links to Portugal v Iceland game?
i posted it about 3 posts before this one :-)

https://www.ruv.is/frett/2022/10/11/bei ... eti-i-hufi

icelandic commentary but doesn't seem to be geo blocked for Uk atleast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ouch france ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Naw that wasn’t red ,just a yellow on Iceland player

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:06
The Dutch commentator talking about how a Norwegian colleague told him that it’s a very public rumour in Norway that CGH and Hegerberg don’t like each other?
Maybe before, but they seemed fine in the NT recently, before Caro quit. Hugging etc, can’t be too much bad blood

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:01
Guest wrote:
Ngl I think Engen was more into Jill than Mapi. I hope Mapi isn't watching the game 🫣
I wouldn’t go as far as to say that, since they’ve broken up for a reason (could be distance, could be something else well never know). But Engen does seem to have a soft spot for Roord still (could be as friends only) and I can’t blame her. She could have just given her a nod to acknowledge her but she was already kind of eyeing Roord when she walking up the tunnel and went right in for the hug, which is always nice to see amongst exes. Not sure if there’s more to it than just friendly ex(es)flings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Despite the 3-0, PPM has been excellent today. Could be 6-0 with a worse goalie :lol: Solid game from Z as well on the other half

ddf35_
Reactions:

Post by ddf35_ »

ugh, iceland disallowed goal, 5 mins later iceland player sent off and portgual penalty :bigcry: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wouldn’t go as far as to say that, since they’ve broken up for a reason (could be distance, could be something else well never know). But Engen does seem to have a soft spot for Roord still (could be as friends only) and I can’t blame her. She could have just given her a nod to acknowledge her but she was already kind of eyeing Roord when she walking up the tunnel and went right in for the hug, which is always nice to see amongst exes. Not sure if there’s more to it than just friendly ex(es)flings.
Vídeo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Problem with Portugal is they are a short team and Iceland’s a taller team
Same issue in euros for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vídeo?
Im not as technical gifted as producing that not do I have the desire too. I’m sure there will be lots on twitter/ig/TikTok soon. Like I said, I don’t necessarily think there’s more to it but it was cute to see given their ‘history’.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Two defeats in a row for France, it hasn't happened since 2016. Sad for the players but so happy that Diacre's incompetence shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why the heck did the follow-up shot if the penalty did not count for Switzerland?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 15:30
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 15:19
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 15:11
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 14:49
I thought NAtional Coming Out Day was mostly a US thing and didn’t think it was a thing in Germany? anyway still nice of WOB to post
Really nice to post in support but it almost makes it seem like Popp is coming out? And she’s supposedly straight with a bf (or did have a bf)
This one looks like an announcement that Popp and Dallmann are in a relationship :rofl:
Well for women's football standards Popp is incredibly popular in Germany right now so it makes sense to use her in these kind of posts. But the wording does make it seem like she's gay herself :rofl: I think Huth would've been a better choice
haha that relationship would have restored some people's faith in their gaydars. for some Germans i know, Popp is the only female player name they recognise right away. i cannot find the photos now, but didn't Popp, Huth, Schüller, and others all participate in some anti-homophobia campaign with the sideways pictures? does anyone know what i am referring to?

ddf35_
Reactions:

Post by ddf35_ »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 17:11
ddf35_ wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 15:21
just had an email from arsenal and they are dividing up meadow park into north/south seating/standing and if you are booked for north (season tickets and anyone who books there) or south (anyone else who books there) then you won't be able to move between them like before. and you have to use the specificed entrance where they didnt really care before.

"due to incresased ticket sales and attendance at games".
I think this is going to cause problems.

There’s 1500 season ticket holders but I’m not convinced 1500 show up every game, or even close. So that’s already empty spaces created in the north side (much nicer part of the ground and more covered) which have been reserved for these people.

If they sell out a game then they are probably going to end up with an imbalance of people in each part, or if it rains or it’s really windy and cold then there’s going to be way too many people trying to cram into the covered bit in the south area.

Not great for the atmosphere really as people also naturally congregate into certain areas based on if they want to chant or not, etc etc. Plus people who buy tickets at different times, are they going to realise that their ‘unreserved’ ticket suddenly now means they have to be in a different section from their friends? I mean I know you said Arsenal emailed you but I’ve brought tickets off them many many times and they never email me any information like this.

Also there’s a huge sign above the path towards the south entrance saying ‘Away fans only’ or something which already confuses some people as it is. Can’t wait to see what happens when people can’t work out which entrance they’re now allowed to use.
i think there is certianly likely to be some confusion as it starts. and also a lot more for the staff to do as normally they just stand there and dont have to do much wrangling of people.

thats' weird you dont get emails about it. my friend who has started buying tickets this year got a similar email (mine must have been slightly diff as season ticket holder) about the changes - luckily her tickets are in the north section that she has already bought (not sure how they decided that tho!). I went to look at the ticket site as i wondered if it had changed and you now have the option of south or north stand so i guess you have to do a bit more organising between friends, but now more chance you can't be with friends if you book at different time and one section sells out. And i wanted to check as sometimes my dad comes with me but if he cant sit with me that would be dumb. I have unreserved season ticket so i dont have a seat in the main season ticket bit.

i liked standing at arsenal goal and then moving for the 2nd half so its a bit poo that you can't do that any more, but not sure if that's just me and most people stay put.

the away fans bit i guess is label for borehamwood fc? it confused me on my first visit too. that's the way i normally go in as thats the direction i come from when ive parked the car at the council bit, so ill have to divert around thru the park to go in the other entrance.

and also, the club shop is in the north area, so do they not want south people to buy any merch? i noticed at ajax game they had people wandering around with programmes so you didnt have to go to the shop to get one, so that's probably part of it. maybe they dont sell enough other merch on a match day to care?

the new food truck people will also need to up their game to cope with concentration of people in each section if they arent going to let you move between sections (and make sure all the toilets flush lol)

i guess they're trying to implement at 'away fans can book section X if they want to' thing with out actually saying that at this point.

we shall see i guess. is there an opt in/out check box when you buy tickets that maybe you didnt tick? weird you dont get it, but you prob get an email from any away game you'd book (i got a fan survey from west ham haha)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Engen is fully going after Jill. All over her insta posts since Jill went to Barcelona. OTT hug for everyone to see. She isn't being subtle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Engen is fully going after Jill. All over her insta posts since Jill went to Barcelona. OTT hug for everyone to see. She isn't being subtle.
She is best friends with jills current gf jana, they are friends, good friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there link for scot vs ire??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think it’s that deep. They always have seemed to stay on good terms after their fling. They still follow each other’s family members, they were laughing together when they met in the UWCL last season. They only stopped liking each and every pic of each other and move on with different people. But there never seemed to be too much bad blood. Although Mapi and Roods friendship seemed to have cooled down ever since Mapi got together with Engen, but that seems about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A link for the England game for a non-English gal ?
:fool:

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Dutch team only 2 players older than 23 years, roord and spitse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She is best friends with jills current gf jana, they are friends, good friends
Im not on the same page as the Engen is fully after Roord anon, but engen and Jana aren’t as close as they were before. And that’s not strange since things could have been a bit awkward when jana and Jill first got together. Engen even unfollowed Jana for a short bit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think it’s that deep. They always have seemed to stay on good terms after their fling. They still follow each other’s family members, they were laughing together when they met in the UWCL last season. They only stopped liking each and every pic of each other and move on with different people. But there never seemed to be too much bad blood. Although Mapi and Roods friendship seemed to have cooled down ever since Mapi got together with Engen, but that seems about it.
x2

But was mapi her friend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait did i miss something? Why is Damaris playing in that positions??

guestie
Veteran
Reactions: 153

Post by guestie »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:30
Is there link for scot vs ire??
BBC stream will be here when it starts
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/63195881

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:38
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2

But was mapi her friend?
I don’t know. I’m not an insider. But it was known roord was always there to like Mapi’s pics within the first few minutes. Well it’s safe to say she stopped liking her pics all together after Mapi got together with engen. She still follows her so I’m sure there’s not too much drama that went down but can imagine she wasn’t thrilled either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you guys watch the Neterlands Norway game ? I have been trying to use the link posted here but it seems I can't make it work

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

What would Switzerland do without Bachmann ? She's saving them once again

Edit : oops, disallowed goal. Wales are still in the race !
1 Image
Last edited by Block on 11 Oct 2022, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:36
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Scam kerr
Last time she scored for Australia against a NT side that wasn't ranked 22 or lower was Brazil almost 1 year ago. Since then she's just beat up on poorly funded Asian teams and New Zealand.

Now they're showing they don't need her. Foord is the best in-form Aussie right now. She hasn't always managed to bring good club form to the NT but these past couple of NT windows she has.
Bro calm down it's Denmark rank 17 also without Harder. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow! Bachmann got a yellow for nothing in the end, lol. Let's go Wales.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:44
I bet she would have loved to do this but the VAR is against Switzerland today. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bachman got booked for a goal they disallowed. Var ruined her celebration.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 09:42
Power couple :gaypimp:
What year is this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:47
Block wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:44
I bet she would have loved to do this but the VAR is against Switzerland today. :bigcry:
DA. You mean the goal was offside.

People really need to get used to VAR because it's not going anywhere.

8 minutes!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:06
Maybe before, but they seemed fine in the NT recently, before Caro quit. Hugging etc, can’t be too much bad blood
it’s no secret that Caro took it particularly hard when Ada quit and cut ties with the team. Old news, they made up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2022, 18:40
Wait did i miss something? Why is Damaris playing in that positions??
they just don't have good defenders in the netherlands so i'm guessing jonkers is looking for a system to solve that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh no the Ireland link is geoblocked :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

are the winners of today’s euro qualifiers the teams going to the World Cup ? Is that it for qualifiers?