International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

lmao the trol didn't really think that through did they. it proves that bronze and walsh came to london with the other england girls and while waiting for them to get tattoos, bronze went shopping by herself :rofl: and is this picture really during camp because st georges park (in staffordshire) is 3 hours from london, to and back would be 6 hours which I doubt they're allowed to go that far

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 17:55
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 17:53
Btw the tattoo thing means nothing if you’re talking about Keira and Lucy… Keira going out with her friends doesn’t mean she’s having relationship troubles? They are together 24/7 at barca and England so why shouldn’t they have time apart.. weirdos
:rofl:
To quote you and all your smarmy posts before the pic got posted, "of course".
I didn’t post anything else relating to the tattoo but ok… sorry I don’t think if two people are away from each other for a day they’ve broken up! (Wonder how they survived Lucy being at Lyon for 3 years)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 17:02
https://as.com/futbol/femenino/del-amo- ... utType=amp I suggest you read this new article. The Spanish women are dealing with terrible people and the quotes are disgusting imo. Just hit the translate button on the article. All the men in charge are so misogynistic I don’t see anything changing and Vilda for sure is going to be their for the World Cup if all the players don’t join the strike. I hope the players who are striking refuse to come back or apologize.
I hope they don’t , but unfortunately at this point vilda will be at wc , what happens there will be a different story
A golden generation lost for Spain , a Olympic ticket is on the line in wc too
But the players shouldn’t kiss their ass now , we all know no matter what that locker room is broken
What disappointing more is how some Madrid players are team vilda, that’s hurts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:10
Guest wrote:
https://as.com/futbol/femenino/del-amo- ... utType=amp I suggest you read this new article. The Spanish women are dealing with terrible people and the quotes are disgusting imo. Just hit the translate button on the article. All the men in charge are so misogynistic I don’t see anything changing and Vilda for sure is going to be their for the World Cup if all the players don’t join the strike. I hope the players who are striking refuse to come back or apologize.
I hope they don’t , but unfortunately at this point vilda will be at wc , what happens there will be a different story
But the players shouldn’t kiss their ass now , we all know no matter what that locker room is broken
maybe they just personally like him and don't think he is that bad? aren't they entitled to their opinion as much as the striking players? it's insulting to the players who proved against sweden they aren't bad players to say this generation is lost just because some other players tried to throw their power around and found out they aren't so powerful like at barça after all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:02
lmao the trol didn't really think that through did they. it proves that bronze and walsh came to london with the other england girls and while waiting for them to get tattoos, bronze went shopping by herself :rofl: and is this picture really during camp because st georges park (in staffordshire) is 3 hours from london, to and back would be 6 hours which I doubt they're allowed to go that far
They're training and staying at the Lensbury which is in Teddington.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Italy v Brazil link? Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 15:35
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 15:20
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 15:10
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 12:45
I hope Lucy bronze is okay- she looked a bit worn out at the press conference: quite tired and red eyed.
Maybe she’s upset about something……
Oh noes, Mapi has already moved on from her :rofl:
Maybe lol- she doesn’t look very happy. Unless there’s trouble with Kiera!
Mapi is currently dating a spanish girl from Barcelona

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:28
It just finished

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope Lucy bronze is okay- she looked a bit worn out at the press conference: quite tired and red eyed.
Does Engen know ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kiera spent a day off with Stanway and Mead in London........
And how would we know this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:28
The game is over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:47
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does Engen know ?
Engen is all over Roords posts again. And Mapi lost interest in Engen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wendie Renard saying how players needs more rest every now and then, that injuries will come when they play many games, travel, change between natural and artificial grass and have few periods of prolonged rest. That players like to play games but their bodies still need rest sometimes, and that it’s important to be very professional with everything between matches to avoid injury.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 19:05
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:49
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:47
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:33
Guest wrote:

Does Engen know ?
Engen is all over Roords posts again. And Mapi lost interest in Engen.
Engen is back liking Jill's insta posts. If I were Jana, I would be worry. Also, Mapi hasn't posted about Engen since July (+the break-up song). She is over it already and is dating someone from Barcelona.
So Mapi isn't dating Engen or Bronze anymore?? Phew!! Hopefully things will be okay for Bronze and Walsh then!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it that hard to just ignore the troll and report? All that trolling from the previous page should have indicated the troll's going to come after Engen Mapi next.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 19:06

Wendie Renard saying how players needs more rest every now and then, that injuries will come when they play many games, travel, change between natural and artificial grass and have few periods of prolonged rest. That players like to play games but their bodies still need rest sometimes, and that it’s important to be very professional with everything between matches to avoid injury.
wise words from our reine des lesbiennes, Wendie Renard :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 17:57
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 17:51
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 17:44
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 17:38
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 16:50

Da. Tattoo studio.
Of course, and you saw them there and didn't bother asking for a pic or anything?
:hmmm:
I'm actually surprised they can go out and do stuff like that during camp - bearing in mind they had to wear masks at Wembley, I thought the rules would be stricter.
So based on this pic Keira has cheated on Lucy with Beth and Stanway- and therefore Stanway and her boyfriend have broken up and so have Beth and Viv what ever is going on hope Lucy and Keira are ok and if still together are happy - otherwise the effect on lionesses squad could be the bigger worry for England fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L chat can be really entertain at this hour 😂😂
Walsh having a picture taken without Bronze in it AND Bronze looking tired at a presser == relationship troubles

The bar is very high for all the other couples 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 11:48
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 11:35
To the person that said Virginia and Ainhoa are dating yesterday I think their posts today pretty much confirms it.
So happy for her, she deserves some happiness :heart: is this the first time she’s quite open about a rs like that ?
Ainhoa seems very sweet. Happy for Vir. And fair play to that person who called it. Totally didn’t see it. I was actually starting to wonder if Lola and Vir might have moved past the friend zone, as they seemed to be spending so much time together 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
maybe they just personally like him and don't think he is that bad? aren't they entitled to their opinion as much as the striking players? it's insulting to the players who proved against sweden they aren't bad players to say this generation is lost just because some other players tried to throw their power around and found out they aren't so powerful like at barça after all
Playing your second or third string players no matter how great they are is not acceptable and if you do then yes their golden generation would be wasted. I know all the players are in terrible positions but if you are a player that refuses to take a stand you are only hurting yourself. You see this coach over reaching his power but you ignore just because he treats you “ok” and it’s beneficial to your career to not complain about him. I gave the players the benefit of the doubt but if they don’t join the strikers after this US game then I will have lost respect for them. Vilda won’t have a public defense or support if all the players strike and the rfef would be forced to make a change even if they don’t want to. Shaming them is the only way change will come because they don’t care about the women but they care about public perception.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 19:27
Walsh having a picture taken without Bronze in it AND Bronze looking tired at a presser == relationship troubles

You forgot Engen liking Jill's insta AND Mapi playing football for fun with her friends a couple days ago = relationship troubles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 19:30
Guest wrote:

You forgot Engen liking Jill's insta AND Mapi playing football for fun with her friends a couple days ago = relationship troubles
Lucy and Kiera have been together for 7 years, why this new surge of theories about them? Is it because they moved to Spain?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Playing your second or third string players no matter how great they are is not acceptable and if you do then yes their golden generation would be wasted. I know all the players are in terrible positions but if you are a player that refuses to take a stand you are only hurting yourself. You see this coach over reaching his power but you ignore just because he treats you “ok” and it’s beneficial to your career to not complain about him. I gave the players the benefit of the doubt but if they don’t join the strikers after this US game then I will have lost respect for them. Vilda won’t have a public defense or support if all the players strike and the rfef would be forced to make a change even if they don’t want to. Shaming them is the only way change will come because they don’t care about the women but they care about public perception.
I love reading your movies about Vilda. Unfortunately, Vilda will not be fired for losing games or because 100 footballers refuse to go to the national team.

Vilda is a member of the RFEF assembly, that is, he has the right to vote in the RFEF president elections. Jorge Vilda will stop being a coach when a candidate who does not have his support won the elections

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lucy and Kiera have been together for 7 years, why this new surge of theories about them? Is it because they moved to Spain?
Seems to be the not liking each other’s insta stuff and the lack of pictures together plus living apart in Spain
Where has this living apart in Spain thing come from? I saw that posted previously and its only come from the troll??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seems to be the not liking each other’s insta stuff and the lack of pictures together plus living apart in Spain
At least they went to the same team in Spain, I think that goes on the plus side of relationship well-being😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 20:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where has this living apart in Spain thing come from? I saw that posted previously and its only come from the troll??
Or someone in the circle that knows - since Keira became higher profile and changed management team to the same as Leah we seem to be seeing history repeat itself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or someone in the circle that knows - since Keira became higher profile and changed management team to the same as Leah we seem to be seeing history repeat itself
No I've only seen it said by the troll - no one else. I dunno if its true or not but they are the only ones that have mentioned it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No but why are you giving credence to this troll or are you the troll themself? This is the same troll that said Mapi and Engen broke up simply because they don’t post about each other as much as before and Lucy was dating Mapi - then Engen posted Mapi and her looking happy, Lucy and Keira wearing cp necklaces and each other’s stuff just recently making the troll look like a 🤡. But sure, this is someone in the circle 🤡

guestie
Veteran
Reactions: 153

Post by guestie »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No but why are you giving credence to this troll or are you the troll themself? This is the same troll that said Mapi and Engen broke up simply because they don’t post about each other as much as before and Lucy was dating Mapi - then Engen posted Mapi and her looking happy, Lucy and Keira wearing cp necklaces and each other’s stuff just recently making the troll look like a 🤡. But sure, this is someone in the circle 🤡
I also think they said lucy and keira had a big argument before euro finals and had broken up..... obvs not!
I am intrigued as to what they think will happen tomorrow though (or what they can try to make look like something!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m laughing at how much of an effort the rfef is making to make it seem like all is good with the national team. The last Instagram post is of a bunch of little kids meeting the players asking for autographs and chanting espana espana over and over again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chile vs Mexico

Vamos!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.elespanol.com/reportajes/20 ... 607_0.html

Have you been pressured?

-I haven't, they are very intelligent. Pablo García-Cuervo (RFEF communications director) used to dare me to name names, but they're not that stupid. They don't call and say 'I'm I-don't-know-who, if Danae writes this again there will be consequences'. There are many ways to put pressure. My article “Váyase señor Vilda, váyase” had consequences. It was what made Sport warn me to be careful of what I wrote. Last week's back page was vetoed, they didn't publish it and I resigned. They tie you hand and foot, but my professional ethics are above that.

Toña Is did talk about harassment. What happened to her and Pablo López, coaches at youth level?

-It's no coincidence that Pedro and Toña, the two coaches who have won the World Cup with the youth teams, are out: they could overshadow Vilda. So they are automatically out because they are a nuisance, because they are talked about in the newspapers, because they have won World Cups, in short, because they could be eligible for the senior team. Toña, being a woman, it would be good for her to be a senior national team coach, but she can't speak.

What do you mean, she can't speak?

-Well, she can't speak (laughs).

Did Vilda try to direct the players' discourse when he arrived at the national team?

-Yes, it's very simple: he directly told them 'if they ask you about this, you have to answer this'. And if you don't answer, well....

When Vilda came out to give explanations, he said he didn't know what the players were complaining about.

-He was lying.

He also said he had never spoken to Alexia Putellas.

-He's lying, Vilda is lying. He has spoken to the players. There is a curious detail and it is that he said that none of the players had said anything to him in person. Of course, because Alexia Putellas did it on the phone. He’s cheating. He knows perfectly well that Alexia doesn't agree with his training methods and the way he conducts the dressing room. She told him on the phone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ingrid Engen posted a tiktok and she looks so cute post-nap. Her eyes are so beautiful :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 21:15
Ingrid Engen posted a tiktok and she looks so cute post-nap. Her eyes are so beautiful :wub:
Very fuckable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is this board usually this flipping weird?. Like, do these people have nothing better to do then makeup shit?. 🤣 Y'all need to get out off your compters/phones and live a little. Going out without your other half isnt a crime. Infact, id find it bloody weird if you dont. Thats like clingy/possessive shit.
Frankly, why do these people obsess and care so much over certain realtionships. I dont get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some kind francophone care to explain what this tweet says?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 21:49

Some kind francophone care to explain what this tweet says?
She was asked if she’s going to rotate her squad for the game tomorrow and if she thinks there are too many games for the players in general. She said “not necessarily”. “If a player has to get injured, she will get injured. See Dudek, she was rested by her club and then got injured after. It’s part of a player’s life to get injured”.

God she’s stupid

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well that escalated quickly….
Anyone want to talk about tomorrow’s play off games? I think Ireland might just eke out a win against Scotland. Looking forward to the Switzerland v Wales game too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 22:11
Anyone want to talk about tomorrow’s play off games? I think Ireland might just eke out a win against Scotland. Looking forward to the Switzerland v Wales game too.
No.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please ignore the anon who comes on here and calls everybody Karen. She uses the term incorrectly and always has terrible takes.

How far in the World Cup does Spain have to go to qualify for the Olympics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Easy win for Switzerland tomorrow against Wales, they struggled too much against Bosnia, they can’t be good enough to go to a school, sorry Fish.

I think Scotland can do it against Ireland, I’ve been pleasantly surprised by their form last week.

Idk about Portugal and iceland though. I think maybe Portugal has a chance, if iceland can’t take their chances

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 22:20
Guest wrote:
No.
Awa' an bile yer heid 😂
Katie McCabe pile driver. I’m calling it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 22:39
Please ignore the anon who comes on here and calls everybody Karen. She uses the term incorrectly and always has terrible takes.

The top three UEFA finishers so technically if all the Europeans lose in the round of 16 except them and two others they can bounce at the quarters, but that is highly unlikely. The safest bet is to make it to the semis but that's not happening even with their first team if we're all being honest. But it's way too early to tell. Wait until the groups are made then we can all make our predictions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

There are 3 UEFA places, but France automatically get one as hosts. So, it’s the top 2 European teams at the World Cup, excluding France. Given how well European teams did at the last World Cup, you’d have to assume that they’d need to get to the semifinals minimum. Possibly even the final.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Easy win for Switzerland tomorrow against Wales, they struggled too much against Bosnia, they can’t be good enough to go to a school, sorry Fish.

I think Scotland can do it against Ireland, I’ve been pleasantly surprised by their form last week.

Idk about Portugal and iceland though. I think maybe Portugal has a chance, if iceland can’t take their chances
Yeah, I agree on Switzerland. They’re probably the strongest team in the play offs. I think Portugal too, and I’m still holding on for Ireland to provide the upset!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I thought she had some good points.

It depends how far France goes. They have to be one of the two best European teams outside of France. Which likely means Final or Semi final for a European team to qualify is my guess.

I also think it’s ridiculous the women’s tournament is being kept at 12 teams. It should at least be expanded to 16. Uefa is so underrepresented in the tournament with only three teams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These two :wub: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 21:15
Mapi’s POV
What’s her tiktok?