International Women's Football - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:41
The media keeps revealing more messages from the investigation and honestly this woman is unhinged and a danger to society. This amount of hate and penchant for violence and criminality is not normal, it keeps getting worse. I'll be shocked to see her walk free.
https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/fem ... 10553.html
She needs to go to jail immediately :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rmc published a New article with all the messages Diallo sent to "her confident" and she mostly talks bad about Hamraoui, Echouafni, Cheyrou, other teammates, the Lyon players :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:46
Guest wrote:
The media keeps revealing more messages from the investigation and honestly this woman is unhinged and a danger to society. This amount of hate and penchant for violence and criminality is not normal, it keeps getting worse. I'll be shocked to see her walk free.
Isn't there a chance with the media releasing all this stuff that her lawyers could argue she wouldn't get a fair trial?

I really hate it when Police/Judicial people release information like this. Take all the evidence to court and deal with it there.
I don't think that's a thing in France? Plus these aren't opinion pieces, these are actual evidence revealed and no sane human can look at all this and claim she's innocent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:21
I can't get real madrid tv to work! :argh:
New link for Rosenborg vs Real Madrid Game
https://m.twitch.tv/danielfm_95

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:48
Rmc published a New article with all the messages Diallo sent to "her confident" and she mostly talks bad about Hamraoui, Echouafni, Cheyrou, other teammates, the Lyon players :blinkwide:
I want to know who is the other teammate she's talking shit about, she keeps saying no one likes KH when she has played in many teams and did fine for years. She seems to have a lot of prejudice based on ethnicity, which is ironic for someone who called everyone else racist. It's like to her anyone who is good is arrogant and deserves to be punished, a literal psychopath. Does anyone know what happened with her in court today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Spanish RFEF are continuing with their bullshit and just increased fines to players for yellow and red cards. From what used to be 4 euros to 180 euros for a yellow card and what used to be 8 euros to 350 euros for a red. They really are doing all they can to ruin Spanish futbol and make things more difficult for the players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:56
The Spanish RFEF are continuing with their bullshit and just increased fines to players for yellow and red cards. From what used to be 4 euros to 180 euros for a yellow card and what used to be 8 euros to 350 euros for a red. They really are doing all they can to ruin Spanish futbol and make things more difficult for the players.
Courtesy of Rubi the scammer, idk how this guy is keeping his position after so many scandals related to his scamming and greed. Do the players pay the fines themselves? They barely make a decent salary, that's a lot of money ffs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn't there a chance with the media releasing all this stuff that her lawyers could argue she wouldn't get a fair trial?

I really hate it when Police/Judicial people release information like this. Take all the evidence to court and deal with it there.
I don't think that's a thing in France? Plus these aren't opinion pieces, these are actual evidence revealed and no sane human can look at all this and claim she's innocent.
Okay. It would be an issue in UK.

Your last sentence is what the lawyers would argue about, that only one side of the evidence is being selectively released and has already prejudiced potential jurors. There have been cases in UK where cases have been thrown out of court due to incidents like this.

But I guess it works differently in France.

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

Diallo is released under judicial supervision

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:00
Diallo is released under judicial supervision

They released a psycho? I can't but i also knew it would happen.

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Diallo has 3 lawyers who is financing all that? The prosecution advised against releasing her but when you have 3 lawyers i guess things can change

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:54
Guest wrote:
I want to know who is the other teammate she's talking shit about, she keeps saying no one likes KH when she has played in many teams and did fine for years. She seems to have a lot of prejudice based on ethnicity, which is ironic for someone who called everyone else racist. It's like to her anyone who is good is arrogant and deserves to be punished, a literal psychopath. Does anyone know what happened with her in court today?
I know KH wasn't particularly popular in Lyon apart with Bacha/Mbock

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:59
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Okay. It would be an issue in UK.

Your last sentence is what the lawyers would argue about, that only one side of the evidence is being selectively released and has already prejudiced potential jurors. There have been cases in UK where cases have been thrown out of court due to incidents like this.

But I guess it works differently in France.
I might be wrong but most case aren't judge with a jury in France.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Many players had drama, didn't Henry sleep with a teammate's partner or something? But no one broke her knees for it. I don't remember much drama with Hamraoui at OL tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:58
Guest wrote:
Courtesy of Rubi the scammer, idk how this guy is keeping his position after so many scandals related to his scamming and greed. Do the players pay the fines themselves? They barely make a decent salary, that's a lot of money ffs.
The players pay it. The team also get fines which were also raised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Basically a player that gets minimal wage and let's say play as a defender is screwed. The funniest aka the saddest part is that RFEF gives the same fines in men's football. Even though male players have 10 times higher minimal wage and its clubs have probably at least 100 times bigger budget. It's just another sabotage by RFEF.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Basically a player that gets minimal wage and let's say play as a defender is screwed. The funniest aka the saddest part is that RFEF gives the same fines in men's football. Even though male players have 10 times higher minimal wage and its clubs have probably at least 100 times bigger budget. It's just another sabotage by RFEF.
Yeah it's awful, we know they don't get paid much especially those who play for small clubs. That's a big sum for someone who gets paid dirt. Rubi needs to go to jail honestly. 350 euros is a lot of money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wondering if they let diallo out for the time being as strategy to get more dirt on the situation since she’s proven not to be bright. It’s possible she could further incriminate herself and her co conspirators.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not that it’s anyone business but why did diallo know about kh affair with marry men
If I’m sleeping with a marry person I ain’t telling no one, keeping that shit to myself, telling others just makes u look bad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah it's awful, we know they don't get paid much especially those who play for small clubs. That's a big sum for someone who gets paid dirt. Rubi needs to go to jail honestly. 350 euros is a lot of money.
This is disgusting, how is this allowed? Especially with the cost of living crisis. Isnt this basically extortion? What do they want exactly, for the league to not be professional?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
According to this guy it's actually more. Apparently Sevilla's player got sanctioned for her red card with 600 euros, while the club got 350 euros. There's a possibility that half of her wage is being spent on the fine. That's insane and I am sure there will be some protests about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is disgusting, how is this allowed? Especially with the cost of living crisis. Isnt this basically extortion? What do they want exactly, for the league to not be professional?
Yeah, that's exactly what they want. Because when the league is non-professional, it's under RFEF so they can take all the money for themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not that it’s anyone business but why did diallo know about kh affair with marry men
If I’m sleeping with a marry person I ain’t telling no one, keeping that shit to myself, telling others just makes u look bad
da It was one man, that Kimpembe thing was never confirmed and it was pushed by Molina who was being fed by Diallo's sources. Hamraoui didn't reveal it to people, it was revealed by Diallo's conspirator who called everyone in the team and exposed her. Hell knows how they found out, but it's obvious from the audio leaks that Hamraoui was being recorded so it's not fafetched to think they bugged her and found out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:32
Wondering if they let diallo out for the time being as strategy to get more dirt on the situation since she’s proven not to be bright. It’s possible she could further incriminate herself and her co conspirators.
The decision is not surprising. Her criminal record is probably empty. She has never had to do with justice until now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RM creating some really nice chances. They have a good group of players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 15:44

Rosella vs Shelina :dance2:
It would be fun, but I’m not sure if it will happen. We haven’t had any updates on Rosella’s injury or did I miss something? Heard she left the game on crutches, but idk what that means exactly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:42
Looks like Lydia Williams move to PSG didn't really pay off as she has gone back to being being number 2 GK, unless of course the Coach alternates the GK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:08
Parents believe they or their daughters have not been offered enough support after being released and are not confident in the FA’s ability to ensure other players avoid the same experience in the future.

“Knowing there were two footballers – a male and a female – who had played at Manchester City’s academy and had taken their own lives added to the stress and the worry, having to closely monitor my daughter fearful she would do something drastic,” one mother, Emma Entwistle, told i. “I was genuinely worried what she might do. She stopped eating, wouldn’t come out of her bedroom, just wanted to be by herself. She closed herself off from the world.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da It was one man, that Kimpembe thing was never confirmed and it was pushed by Molina who was being fed by Diallo's sources. Hamraoui didn't reveal it to people, it was revealed by Diallo's conspirator who called everyone in the team and exposed her. Hell knows how they found out, but it's obvious from the audio leaks that Hamraoui was being recorded so it's not fafetched to think they bugged her and found out.
Yeah but I mean is that kh should had kept her private affair with a marry man private , your teammates shouldn’t know that , like that nothing to brag about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The decision is not surprising. Her criminal record is probably empty. She has never had to do with justice until now.
And assaults like this are considered lesser crimes. Ironically, the fact that KH was not injured more like they wanted is what probably worked in Diallo's favor here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Looks like Lydia Williams move to PSG didn't really pay off as she has gone back to being being number 2 GK, unless of course the Coach alternates the GK.
Yep, this sucks for Williams and the Matildas. I’m sure she wouldn’t have gone there if they knew they’d sign Bouhaddi after her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If AD doesn't respect the obligations imposed by the judge, she returns to jail.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah but I mean is that kh should had kept her private affair with a marry man private , your teammates shouldn’t know that , like that nothing to brag about
DA The person above you just told you that it's possible that Kheira may have been bugged too. Those people clearly had plan against her and they were prepared. They maybe hired private detective to find out about it, who knows. Them knowing it doesn't necessarily mean that it was Kheira telling her teammates. Besides, her private life shouldn't even be up for discussion, it's totally irrelevant in this discussion so I don't get why you even brought this one up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:18
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:16
How did RM steal Caroline that easily? I'm a madridista but i know the team is not at the top yet, so i imagine such good player would be stolen by bigger teams.
well it sounded like the other 2 interested clubs were Bayern and PSG... I think she made the right choice (also leaving city was wise!)
She was a Real Madrid fan as a child, which probably was a least a small factor. The quality of football in the Spanish league is very good too. So it’s a good league to play in for technical development.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^ from what I know diallo is the one who told them that , for the excuse why she could had been beaten, I don’t think she got that infor from being bug more from kh herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:48
Block wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:08
Parents believe they or their daughters have not been offered enough support after being released and are not confident in the FA’s ability to ensure other players avoid the same experience in the future.

“Knowing there were two footballers – a male and a female – who had played at Manchester City’s academy and had taken their own lives added to the stress and the worry, having to closely monitor my daughter fearful she would do something drastic,” one mother, Emma Entwistle, told i. “I was genuinely worried what she might do. She stopped eating, wouldn’t come out of her bedroom, just wanted to be by herself. She closed herself off from the world.”
What in the world. So two kids took their lives? What kind of crazy pressure are they putting on them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 15:44

Rosella vs Shelina :dance2:
I don't know why those 2 playing against each other is so funny to me :rofl:

Hope Roz's injury isn't too bad and she actually plays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How did RM steal Caroline that easily? I'm a madridista but i know the team is not at the top yet, so i imagine such good player would be stolen by bigger teams.
well it sounded like the other 2 interested clubs were Bayern and PSG... I think she made the right choice (also leaving city was wise!)
She was a Real Madrid fan as a child, which probably was a least a small factor. The quality of football in the Spanish league is very good too. So it’s a good league to play in for technical development.
RM might also pay the best out of those 3 if I'm not mistaken

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think it’s far fetched to believe that her teammates knew about the affair. That could explain why some of them didn’t like her. All this aside. I feel the French police are shady af because I’m thinking they were the ones who leaked her audio.

I hope Kheira has 24 hour security because Diallo is out for the moment and she seems demented enough to cause more harm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
whatever the factors behind it, it does seem like a really good move for both her and RM (only losers are man city...)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 17:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anon why are you ignoring what we're saying? Hamraoui didn't tell people, someone sent by Diallo and that Cesar guy called everyone in PSG anonymously and exposed the affaire.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So how can we watch PSG for free ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 18:21
I don’t think it’s far fetched to believe that her teammates knew about the affair. That could explain why some of them didn’t like her. All this aside. I feel the French police are shady af because I’m thinking they were the ones who leaked her audio.

I hope Kheira has 24 hour security because Diallo is out for the moment and she seems demented enough to cause more harm.
Her teammates found out because Diallo sent someone to call and tell them, and how are the police shady?? They didn't reveal anything it was Diallo who revealed it to the cops when they questioned her trying to lead the investigation to Abidal and his wife and away from her. Do you people follow what's being reported or just want to vilify a victim for fun? The police didn't leak shit, why would they have an audio of Hamraoui talking to Umtiti?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 18:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And assaults like this are considered lesser crimes. Ironically, the fact that KH was not injured more like they wanted is what probably worked in Diallo's favor here.
da She's being accused of organizing a criminal gang or whatever that is as well, it's not just assault. Her case is being handled by the BRB, so it's def not just assault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

PSG vs Hacken 1-0