Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 00:34
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 00:02
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 23:50

That's very gullible of you if you think it can actually happen. Nothing of the mentioned things will happen. Soon everybody will forget about the case and nothing will be done. Everybody knows about the mess PSG is and look at them getting still one of the hottest names in football. As long as they have their wealthy owners they'll be fine.
da x2 Mbappé basically runs the club dude isn't going anywhere, he's now also running the FFF with his big ass ego. The best part is his mother planning to make a documentary about Diallo probably about how she was racially profiled and suffered from racism, because what else is there to make a documentary about? Her failed career? MAK and Diani legit need to be punished though, at least receive a suspension from the NT because we all know PSG won't do shit. Letting them get off this scot free will set a precedent of condoning bullying and harassment and i hope to fuck Diallo goes to jail and doesn't get released tomorrow.
But it’s not just bullying and harassement, it’s organized crime. Makes perfect sense because criminals are drawn to money, and want to have power over who gets money and status. But the whole point of sport is it should be fair and open competition. It’s a bad look for France as a country if they let organized criminals run one of their biggest clubs and even their national team.
They let Qatar run one of their biggest clubs, hell the president is out there campaigning for the club he begged Mbappe to stay there. I believe all of them MAK, Diani, the agent and Diallo were aware, there's no way in hell that guy has been with Diani for years and she doesn't know how shady he is please give me a break. Hamraoui suspected him right away for a reason, he was single-handedly trying to take down PSG's management any respectable club would get rid of any links to that but we all know how PSG operates. Big name players run that club, and in this case both Diani and MAK are big names they are the stars of the team they aren't going anywhere. Hopefully once he gets charged soon, something will be done. Dude was the link between the criminal and Diallo what else are they waiting to charge him? For Diani to tell on him?
Yeah that’s true about the Qatar ownership.

I might be mixing people up now but is Cesar, Diani’s man, the guy who called up the henchmen after the attack on Hamraoui and told them to go back and break her knee properly? Yikes that’s not a nice situation for her. He’s a dangerous person. I think they haven’t arrested him yet because they were hoping he would lead them to bigger names in organized crime, gang members. There’s that fifth guy who hasn’t been identified for exemple. Might be all sorts of things the police were hoping to get a lead into, other crimes, drug dealing, assaults etc.
I don't remember which article had it, but one of the articles posted here i think the one by Lepoint? talked about how he had the number of the middle man or something along the lines of that.

One thing that bothers me is the reaction on social media,with their "let me wait for justice" when they dragged Kheira through hell and back then even though she was the victim then and she's the victim now. I don't understand why they can't accept that these are police reports, it's not the media making up a story. Someone is in jail because there was evidence against her, they were so fast to find reasons to demonize KH but now they're suddenly acting logical because the narrative changed and they can't pretend to be woke.

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Cesar M looks pretty frightening..
..but please, stop assuming Diani and MAK (and even Mbappé) had a clue about the unbelievable truth..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 01:01
..but please, stop assuming Diani and MAK (and even Mbappé) had a clue about the unbelievable truth..
No thank you i'm not gonna stop assuming because they actively wouldn't pass the ball to her harassed and bullied her and pressured PSG to get rid of her. How does that scream innocence to you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 01:09
Guest wrote:
No thank you i'm not gonna stop assuming because they actively wouldn't pass the ball to her harassed and bullied her and pressured PSG to get rid of her. How does that scream innocence to you?
Yes they are guilty of bullying.

And I felt pretty lonely on here when I complained about their behavior and defended Kheira's right to have some privacy.

All I'm saying now is that they can have been manipulated.

Also don't forget that Kheira was painted as a bad person everywhere, including on this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 01:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes they are guilty of bullying.

And I felt pretty lonely on here when I complained about their behavior and defended Kheira's right to have some privacy.

All I'm saying now is that they can have been manipulated.

Also don't forget that Kheira was painted as a bad person everywhere, including on this thread.
Those people who painted KH as a bad person were morons then and are morons now, she never did anything bad she was literally a victim what logic did they use to make her look bad? Having an affaire with a married man? That still would never mean she deserved having her career ruined and getting beaten to pulp. MAK and Diani are guilty for ruining her career, they made sure she was kicked out of the NT and PSG how are they some poor gullible victims?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da. Why should we assume that, especially given their actions towards Kheira?

There's a reason Kheira suspected he was involved since day 1, he is clearly known to be a shady character. To say his partner, and even his client, were unaware of his affiliations with the criminal underworld and potential to be involved in something like this is silly.

Be for real now, do you honestly think all of these links are just coincidences? That those who treated Kheira the most horribly and went extra hard for Diallo are also very closely connected to this guy who has been pulling the strings?

Y'all want them to be innocent bystanders so bad but nothing about this situation is pointing to that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

some of y’all have serious true crime brain wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA innocent until proven guilty. They may very well be guilty but until they are unequivocally linked with evidence and found guilty then it’s all just words/speculation. I hope all involved get what’s coming to them.
I don’t see how Kheira could continue with the team because there is lost trust there. She should sue them and I hope she chooses what’s best for her mental health and leaves as soon as possible. I don’t know how defamation laws work there but I also believe she would be able to sue some media outlets as well. Lost wages, lost sponsorship, emotional damage and so on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 02:11
DA innocent until proven guilty. They may very well be guilty but until they are unequivocally linked with evidence and found guilty then it’s all just words/speculation. I hope all involved get what’s coming to them.
I don’t see how Kheira could continue with the team because there is lost trust there. She should sue them and I hope she chooses what’s best for her mental health and leaves as soon as possible. I don’t know how defamation laws work there but I also believe she would be able to sue some media outlets as well. Lost wages, lost sponsorship, emotional damage and so on.
They are guilty of being bullies and for contributing in the destruction of her career, that part is confirmed at least. I didn’t know bullying and harassment was allowed in football nowadays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sounds like you're assuming a lot already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 02:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sounds like you're assuming a lot already
Da
So it’s let’s believe victims and women until your faves are involved? It has been reported by every reputable source in France that Katoto would not sign a new contract until they let go of Hamraoui.

Their fights with her during training were reported by every source months ago. They isolated her until she was let go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Funny how you focus on Hamraoui leaving but not Diani, MAK or Baltimore for their bullying behaviors. I have news for you: Hamraoui already chose to stay and she is training with the team again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw some talks about the audios the police have of Diallo and Diani’s boyfriend that will be reported on officially in the upcoming days, that they were spouting some racist xenophobic bullshit around. Which i gotta say is one hell of a karma considering they painted Hamraoui as racist. Also i hope Hamraoui sues that Molina guy who refuses to apologize and admit his fault when he was behind most of the hate Hamraoui has received.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just recently been following the PSG, wondering if any of Hamroui teammates stood up for her or at least believed her. Or did Diallo convince everyone to turn on Hamroui.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 02:57
Just recently been following the PSG, wondering if any of Hamroui teammates stood up for her or at least believed her. Or did Diallo convince everyone to turn on Hamroui.
Kerchaoui was close with Hamraoui, but you can’t expect anyone to defend her or go against Diani, Katoto and the status quo knowing they’d be painted as racists the next day all over social media and might risk their position in the club. I mean Mbappe supported Diallo and his mother was gonna make a documentary about the case portraying Diallo as a victim. So yeah no one defended Hamraoui against all that ofc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finnish anon, hope you enjoy the home game tomorrow and that there is a great atmosphere. I wonder if there are any Austrians on here whose home team is St. Pölten. By the way, here are the highlights of the crazy game that led to this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Funny how you focus on Hamraoui leaving but not Diani, MAK or Baltimore for their bullying behaviors. I have news for you: Hamraoui already chose to stay and she is training with the team again.
I focused on Kheira because I’m most worried about her well being. She could be staying to complete her contract and to be able to more easily sue PSG. I think you have your blinders on on every post about the situation. I was not condoning anything and you reacted as if I were.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ anon up there i hope you realize that there are several anons here who happen to believe those 3 aren’t that innocent. Shocking i know, how is it possible that some people believe harassment deserves punishment.
Anyway, so innocent of them.
:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nat wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:27
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:26
Midfielder Miedema just does not work, I'm sorry. Midfielders need to put pressure on players constantly and have a high work rate and she's just not that kind of player. A teenager was putting her in her place tonight fgs, more experienced opponents will properly embarrass her. Jonas is a weak manager for allowing her to play there because she wants to, not because it's what's best for the team.
Agreed, she’s very ineffective there
I wanted to bring this up earlier tonight, but figured I’d get stamped a hater. But I was genuinely wondering the last time I’d seen a good game of her or where she didn’t frustrate me watching her play. I really do think it’s been a year at least.
I feel the same. I’ve only started following the WSL and arsenal last season and never understood why some of the commentators always have such high praise for miedema, always pointing out her outstanding performances in the past. I haven’t seen a single game where she played impressive, but still to me, it seems hardly anyone in the press, media or whoever calls her out for not performing to the same standards since a while now..
I remember seeing a video with viv & Lisa and they talked about how honest they were with each other in regards to their performance,what are the chances viv has anyone in her circle thats brutally honest i personally don’t see Beth telling her she had a shit game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 03:48
nat wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:26
Midfielder Miedema just does not work, I'm sorry. Midfielders need to put pressure on players constantly and have a high work rate and she's just not that kind of player. A teenager was putting her in her place tonight fgs, more experienced opponents will properly embarrass her. Jonas is a weak manager for allowing her to play there because she wants to, not because it's what's best for the team.
I wanted to bring this up earlier tonight, but figured I’d get stamped a hater. But I was genuinely wondering the last time I’d seen a good game of her or where she didn’t frustrate me watching her play. I really do think it’s been a year at least.
I feel the same. I’ve only started following the WSL and arsenal last season and never understood why some of the commentators always have such high praise for miedema, always pointing out her outstanding performances in the past. I haven’t seen a single game where she played impressive, but still to me, it seems hardly anyone in the press, media or whoever calls her out for not performing to the same standards since a while now..
I remember seeing a video with viv & Lisa and they talked about how honest they were with each other in regards to their performance,what are the chances viv has anyone in her circle thats brutally honest i personally don’t see Beth telling her she had a shit game
I’m a arsenal fan and would choose viv over Kerr even though I’m Aussie, but the amount of criticism Kerr gets for a shit game compared to viv is amazing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 03:55
Guest wrote:
nat wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m a arsenal fan and would choose viv over Kerr even though I’m Aussie, but the amount of criticism Kerr gets for a shit game compared to viv is amazing
Because kerr doesn’t have hardcore wag fans that would go the extra mile to defend her. Also her quiet personality doesn’t make her an easy target to hate on unlike kerr’s outgoing persona

Ona
Reactions:

Post by Ona »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 04:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
nat wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because kerr doesn’t have hardcore wag fans that would go the extra mile to defend her. Also her quiet personality doesn’t make her an easy target to hate on unlike kerr’s outgoing persona
Viv is a great player . she's a forward not a midfielder. her vision is great also she's a bit lazy .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ona wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 04:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
nat wrote:

Viv is a great player . she's a forward not a midfielder. her vision is great also she's a bit lazy .
Viv is a great player… when was the last time she had a great game? Lazy sums her up, she has true honest to god talent but has made excuses over how little effort she puts into training and games. It’s sad that she could be so much better than she is but is so comfortable with how things are at Arsenal that she’ll never leave. What other team would let her get away with being lazy yet still play her out of position and never bench her for poor games?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 22:57
Question for England fans. Anyone think Le Tissier can win Carter or Wubben-Moy’s roster spot since she will play so much more for club?
Yes. She’s a better player than both of them. LWM has no place in the England national team and isn’t even good enough for Arsenal.

Proves the point that it’s still who you know that matters in the England system. But Le Tisser has been getting nothing but high praise for years, a better team than United should have snapped her up this summer.

When she was younger I worried she was going to be too lightweight and could get a serious injury but she’s developed really well. Chelsea are crazy for overlooking her.
DA. She will likely get a senior call up very soon. The reason it's typically only players in the top teams who play for England is because they're typically training with better players week in week out, and the pressure to perform at those clubs is that much higher, thus preparing them for playing in the national team.

Also, no clubs were overlooking her. Whatever the reason, she chose United over them (I think City and Chelsea were specifically mentioned)

Ddf35_waitingetcetc
Reactions:

Post by Ddf35_waitingetcetc »

Interesting.... An evening out for the lad 😊

Ddf35_waitingetcetc
Reactions:

Post by Ddf35_waitingetcetc »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:59
Block wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:13
2-2 now

Dissapointing number to say the least.
Better than last seasons evening CL games to be honest, think they barely broke 1000, esp this early in the proceedings. I was pleasantly surprised.

The new food stalls will need to step up their game, as well as Arsenal themselves!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like Miedema as striker, not Middlefielder. Losing ball too easily. And Jordan deserved better. Maanum too..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 03:12
Finnish anon, hope you enjoy the home game tomorrow and that there is a great atmosphere. I wonder if there are any Austrians on here whose home team is St. Pölten. By the way, here are the highlights of the crazy game that led to this
Thanks anon, big day today :dance2: Hopefully we can give Pölten a run for their money.

I listened to a podcast related to the game with an interview of the Finnish u23 coach, who said there’s been a lot of talk in UEFA of a womens Europa league, interesting…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 06:14
Ona wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 04:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Viv is a great player… when was the last time she had a great game? Lazy sums her up, she has true honest to god talent but has made excuses over how little effort she puts into training and games. It’s sad that she could be so much better than she is but is so comfortable with how things are at Arsenal that she’ll never leave. What other team would let her get away with being lazy yet still play her out of position and never bench her for poor games?
Fully disagree on lazy, she actually spends too much time running all over the pitch because she thinks she is a number 10.
She should be concentrating on a certain area of the pitch, but no, she thinks she can be everywhere doing everything on her own.

Her heatmap shows she just waste energy for nothing and not being productive enough in that role.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

not this tiktok on my fyp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 08:58
Gimme more :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know they didn’t have their best games yesterday, but if arsenal lose next week then I struggle to see how they will keep mead and miedema in January

Bunzzy
Reactions:

Post by Bunzzy »

Where can I watch or download the Euro games

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 00:00
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 22:23
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 22:07
So PSG has a gangster playing them like a fiddle? Can’t say I’m shocked
And Diallo acting like she was racially profiled then is recorded throwing slurs around..
Thank you to whoever posted the article here. Damn, what a messed up story. As somebody above mentioned, this really looks like a typical gangsta movie in which certain people feel untouchable so they do whatever they want to do with a club. That's so messed up. Seriously, poor Kheira. She was minding her own business, doing whatever she was doing and then out of nowhere she was the main threat to some psycho.
I also can't believe that they'd been planning this for awhile and tried to cover up things but also acted so dumb with the attack itself. They went to the extent of trying to frame some Kheira's ex lovers (and then Abidal's wife), had somebody phoned her teammates to try discredit her even before the attack, stopped calling each other/using Whatsapp. But at the same time Diallo made those stupid Google searchers and had very suspicious behaviour during and after the attack? Girl is not only an horrible human being but also dumb.
I am not surprised with this Molina guy, he had a clear agenda against Kheira the whole time. And to think he has so many fans... And I am very disappointed about MAK, Baltimore, Diani. It really seems like they were all on the "get rid of Kheira'"mission.
She isn’t dumb, then she wouldn’t be capable of this level of planning, masterminding and perseverance. Perhaps she was sloppy at times, or believed Kheira would not go to the police.

It’s a real shame that she apparently grew up glorifying criminals and learning that you should take what you want unfairly, at the expense of others. It’s obvious she has a high capacity, talent and determination to get as far as she did in football. Imagine how much further she could have gotten if she had spent the last year working on her career instead of focusing on hating Hamraoui, planning assaults and trying to take over PSG with her mafia pals. I mean, wow, there are a LOT of people not making the PSG starting 11 or the French national team. Look at all of them not joining forces with gang members.

A professional athlete who wants to be successful has to realise that they can only control their own performance, not anyone elses. That is if you play by the rules. So it’s true for most people, as most people would not consider it an option to break their opponents knees with iron bars. Will their be unfair treatment and call ups? Yes. But you can still only control your own performance and do all you can, even if that might not be enough. That’s part of pro sports, not everyone makes it to the very top. The normal thing for her to do if she wasn’t satisfied in PSG, would have been to go to a different club where she would have gotten more playing time, and try to grow her career that way.
Nah, she is dumb. It's not being sloppy, it's being dumb and extremely negligent. You can't create such an evil plan to blame it on somebody else and then make such childish mistakes. Those mistakes were made because their plan wasn't perfect. She clearly didn't have enough capabilities of thinking logically. She thought Kheira wouldn't have gone to the police? Come on, how dumb one has to be to think that.
I am not surprised she was the first suspect considering her unusual behaviour and to think that media claimed she was racially profiled. I hope she and that guy will get as harsh penalty as possible. Football should not be a place for bullies and criminals who think they can run the clubs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 09:11
I know they didn’t have their best games yesterday, but if arsenal lose next week then I struggle to see how they will keep mead and miedema in January
And where will they go?Ol, Barca, RM, Bayern,PSG? cant see them in any of these teams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
And where will they go?Ol, Barca, RM, Bayern,PSG? cant see them in any of these teams.
Can't see Miedema going back to germany and Barca has their positions well covered for now. France or Real Madrid, why not? I can see RM being very interested since they're throwing money around these days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Youre telling me Viv woke up and decided she’s not a forward anymore but a midfielder? After years of being a high level forward? That’s like Ronaldo deciding to become a goalkeeper, what was she thinking? She has nothing that can make her a decent midfielder.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 10:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can't see Miedema going back to germany and Barca has their positions well covered for now. France or Real Madrid, why not? I can see RM being very interested since they're throwing money around these days
I’d pay good money to see Viv, Beth, Daan and Ellie all at Lyon together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this the first time I see this video? Cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
but teams will want to buy viv as a 9 - not many will want her as a 10

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 10:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For sure. Viv as a 10 just doesn't work. She doesn't have enough of work ethic to play as a 10. Whoever tells her she is good at it, sabotages her and Arsenal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 10:41
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 10:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For sure. Viv as a 10 just doesn't work. She doesn't have enough of work ethic to play as a 10. Whoever tells her she is good at it, sabotages her and Arsenal.
DA Jonas

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 09:06
guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 08:58
Gimme more :spy:
All of the wonze content we will never see 😭😭 I need them to get married like right now…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 08:03
Gutted for her :'( She is such an important part of the team.
Bright and Buchanan are bloody bulldozers so I doubt this will be the last injury they cause this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 10:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’d pay good money to see Viv, Beth, Daan and Ellie all at Lyon together
ow no!!! mead runs off with Ellie and viv and daan become a couple :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 12:42
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 08:03
Gutted for her :'( She is such an important part of the team.
Bright and Buchanan are bloody bulldozers so I doubt this will be the last injury they cause this season.
Poor baby :'( maybe you should start to watch ballet not football! Seriously, football is contact sport,the risk of injuries is very high here.