20 Sep 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:24
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 15:24
KH lawyer will be on tv tonight

It's now on france 5
da I'm watching it and some details i've caught
Interesting. Am I the only one that thinks nobody is taking into account Abidal’s pull with the French and in the soccer world in general. Maybe she wasn’t called up because they wanted to nip that story in the bud.

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Why didn’t Amaiur start this game?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 10:59
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 09:55
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 04:39
Jenni making a post about cactus :spy:
i think jenny is as deluded as some fans
I’ve seen a few Spanish players post cactus or have cacti tattoos, how do we know it’s a jenni & Alexia thing? Because I just thought it stood for resilience
You’re correct. It symbolises resilience and several Spanish footballers use it. Jenni has been posting it since the time that she was dating Ana R. Ana posts it a bit too. I suppose that means that she’s deluded and wants to reunite with Jenni. And Jenni is trying to cling to her relationship with Alexia by moving half way across the world away from her. It’s so obvious when you think about it.

Thanks to the person who posted all the links by the way. The no commentary on the Real Sociedad channel was a bit disconcerting. Happy to discover English commentary on the Bayern You Tube channel!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:52
Why does Sociedads backline play so high, when their CB have snail pace? Anyway Bayern still doesn't look convincing, that system, with the players they have, isn't it.
They are playing a mid-block. Their frontline and their backline are barely a quarter of a field apart. It's not that bad of a choice considering who is out, and Sociedad plays a short passing game, but they keep losing the ball and making mistakes so it is costly with their lack of speed and Bayern's abundance of speed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's now on france 5
Interesting. Am I the only one that thinks nobody is taking into account Abidal’s pull with the French and in the soccer world in general. Maybe she wasn’t called up because they wanted to nip that story in the bud.
Idk how that can benefit him tbh, he was already exposed there's no use. It was clearly because Diacre believed the whole "it'll ruin cohesion" excuse and knowing how important MAK and Diani are to the team. And honestly i can see how calling KH would have caused issues, it was either her or them. On top of it someone leaked an audio of KH talking about Diacre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's now on france 5
There was that recording also.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:59
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:54
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:34
jordan on the bench again :(
I don't think Jordan will ever be a starter at Arsenal again
At this point I‘m starting to think the same. Must be unsatisfactory for a player.
They’re a stacked team IMO. Hard to see who she’d replace in the starting lineup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:10
Why didn’t Amaiur start this game?
Must be a tactical decision based on how the coach wanted to set up. She started on bench at the weekend too. Although I thought at the time that might have been with today’s game in mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bayern need to start putting away their chances

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nerea is so good I can’t believe she doesn’t get more playing time on the Spain NT. Things have changed for the better after Amaiur was subbed in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:26
Nerea is so good I can’t believe she doesn’t get more playing time on the Spain NT. Things have changed for the better after Amaiur was subbed in.
She hasn't had a great game imo but that was a good shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:05
Arms.
Feels fitting right now to say that Keira Walsh is very lucky :P Imagine getting those arms to yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:05
Arms.
Feels fitting right now to say that Keira Walsh is very lucky :P Imagine getting those arms to yourself.
Literally, I would also move countries for those arms 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's now on france 5
There was that recording also.
I hope that at least people are going to stop defending that psychopath Diallo on here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This Bayern Sociedad game is insane

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Ajax giving Arsenal a run for their money right now. Hope they can keep it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:51
Not Ajax giving Arsenal a run for their money right now. Hope they can keep it up.
Should have known better than to jinx them on here ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kardinaal from ajax only 17 years old, great player for the future

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

1 Image

LeahLover
Reactions:

Post by LeahLover »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:59
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:54
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 17:34
jordan on the bench again :(
I don't think Jordan will ever be a starter at Arsenal again
At this point I‘m starting to think the same. Must be unsatisfactory for a player.
I think Jordan should move clubs or retire tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That new Bayern coach :eyeroll: . You have an elite midfield three of Zadrazil, Magull and Lohmann, you add Stanway and yet he plays a system with only two proper midfielders. No control possible. Did they even have 40% possession today. The only players this system suits are the wingbacks. Everyone else would be better in a simple 4-3-3. I wonder if Magull or Bühl are going to complain at some point, because they are the ones suffering the most.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Raffaelle has been surprisingly bad this match (Arsenal Ajax)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

all the UWCL matches so far have been close.

Ajax are not going to be a pushover for Arsenal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 19:18
all the UWCL matches so far have been close.

Ajax are not going to be a pushover for Arsenal
Fun games tonight, shoutout to Ajax, Koge and Sociedad for doing well against bigger clubs. We might get some surprises next week

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

2-2 now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i've been impressed with Ajax. that's a tough game for Arsenal next week playing away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:51
Arsenal aren't going to have it easy next week, they needed a comfortable win tonight.
Ajax making them look like third rate team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 19:14
That new Bayern coach :eyeroll: . You have an elite midfield three of Zadrazil, Magull and Lohmann, you add Stanway and yet he plays a system with only two proper midfielders. No control possible. Did they even have 40% possession today. The only players this system suits are the wingbacks. Everyone else would be better in a simple 4-3-3. I wonder if Magull or Bühl are going to complain at some point, because they are the ones suffering the most.
maybe it’s me but buhl looks lost , he is being stubborn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Midfielder Miedema just does not work, I'm sorry. Midfielders need to put pressure on players constantly and have a high work rate and she's just not that kind of player. A teenager was putting her in her place tonight fgs, more experienced opponents will properly embarrass her. Jonas is a weak manager for allowing her to play there because she wants to, not because it's what's best for the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:26
Midfielder Miedema just does not work, I'm sorry. Midfielders need to put pressure on players constantly and have a high work rate and she's just not that kind of player. A teenager was putting her in her place tonight fgs, more experienced opponents will properly embarrass her. Jonas is a weak manager for allowing her to play there because she wants to, not because it's what's best for the team.
Agreed, she’s very ineffective there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 18:26
Vilda doesn't like her because for him, she is "fat". It's a pity because Nerea is a very skilled and talented player, she doesn't need to be super skinny but useless Vilda once again showing how stupid he is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

happy for Ajax

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:27
Guest wrote:
She's a 9. She's one of the best in the world. But Arsenal have let her do what she's wanted for years, she had a huge part in Joe leaving, in how the team plays. Look at the Netherlands, she played a role in getting Mark Parsons to the job, she fucking recommended him! He got all the blame for the Euros even though he was bring through the kids and the gk issue was Sarina's doing keeping Sari in there even when she was awful. Only injury caused a change.

Miedema is wasted at the 10 but does Jonas have the backbone to move her back into the box? I doubt it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Both are already missing their (Freiburg) former coach. I don't think Scheuer had any problems with these two players. Players have complained. Which ones?

LeahLover
Reactions:

Post by LeahLover »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:29
Such a cheap sloppy goal at the end

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:13
2-2 now

Hmm Real Sociedad vs Bayern had more than 11,000 people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wanted to bring this up earlier tonight, but figured I’d get stamped a hater. But I was genuinely wondering the last time I’d seen a good game of her or where she didn’t frustrate me watching her play. I really do think it’s been a year at least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A good wake up call for Arsenal, they still have time to fix the problems before upcoming games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:22
Guest wrote:
maybe it’s me but buhl looks lost , he is being stubborn
I agree she doesn't look good in his system but at least she got that assist. I was actually surprised by how ineffective Magull was.. she barely did anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wanted to bring this up earlier tonight, but figured I’d get stamped a hater. But I was genuinely wondering the last time I’d seen a good game of her or where she didn’t frustrate me watching her play. I really do think it’s been a year at least.
I don't understand why Miedema herself would like to be a 10. she's been playing well as a 9 for years so why? and she doesn't like running unnecessarily so stop wanting to be a 10

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 19:15
She was the only good Arsenal player on the pitch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
2-2 now

Dissapointing number to say the least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:59
Block wrote:
2-2 now

Dissapointing number to say the least.
:blinkwide:

nat
Reactions:

Post by nat »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I feel the same. I’ve only started following the WSL and arsenal last season and never understood why some of the commentators always have such high praise for miedema, always pointing out her outstanding performances in the past. I haven’t seen a single game where she played impressive, but still to me, it seems hardly anyone in the press, media or whoever calls her out for not performing to the same standards since a while now..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nat wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I feel the same. I’ve only started following the WSL and arsenal last season and never understood why some of the commentators always have such high praise for miedema, always pointing out her outstanding performances in the past. I haven’t seen a single game where she played impressive, but still to me, it seems hardly anyone in the press, media or whoever calls her out for not performing to the same standards since a while now..
So many Arsenal fans out there, even running as Mods in here.
Can't say anything bad about Miedema or Little or Williamson or your comments disappear.
Wonder how much of these will still be here in the morning.
Miedema Ghosts and it's not just Chelsea fans that say that. I'm a season ticket holder for Arsenal and Miedema at the 10 is the worst thing to happen to the team. If she had left this summer I think we'd have a better balance in midfield.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this Cesar guy not detained is the biggest question here. Diallo is a proper psychopath who is full of hate and doesn't belong in football but in a jail cell. How crazy can people be? Her and this guy were organizing to take down everyone they didn't like and everyone who stood in their way. It sounds like these people were legit behind every scandal that hit PSG, insulting Diacre and PSG getting rid of KH and he was the one who contacted the middle man for her so i have no idea why he isn't in jail like her. And this also connects Diani and MAK to the issue, the problem they created with KH and the condition of getting rid of her or MAK won't renew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:58
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 19:15
She was the only good Arsenal player on the pitch
Rafa was all over the pitch putting in at both ends but definitely some sloppiness on defense and miscommunication at backline which is where she’s supposed to be. I wonder if she’d do well as a DM…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
Both are already missing their (Freiburg) former coach. I don't think Scheuer had any problems with these two players. Players have complained. Which ones?
I was talking about any of them potentially saying something about their role. Bühl is a clearcut winger, a position that doesn't even exist in the current system. Magull is a CM, that now needs to play some sort of false nine at times. Both of them seemed totally lost in all the matches i've seen them play. I don't think anyone complained yet, but I think it's clear this system doesn't let them shine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 21:09
nat wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So many Arsenal fans out there, even running as Mods in here.
Can't say anything bad about Miedema or Little or Williamson or your comments disappear.
Wonder how much of these will still be here in the morning.
Miedema Ghosts and it's not just Chelsea fans that say that. I'm a season ticket holder for Arsenal and Miedema at the 10 is the worst thing to happen to the team. If she had left this summer I think we'd have a better balance in midfield.
i know viv has dvds ex so now she wants dvds number 10 too 😜 no hate it's just a Joke