Matthew Perry is following Iga.

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 11:36
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 09:47
Dude is very easy to find. Don’t ever think he cares about Iga’s well-being when he’s out there obsessing 24/24 about her. We all know how these homophobic people work. They don’t like the idea of someone being possibly gay (Iga) even tho we know nothing about it. So whatever is perceived as gay is the problem (Her work with Daria) therefore the obsession under false pretenses. He also thrashes the dad. Ring a bell?
Not sure who you are talking about? Please paste the link.
Not going to give this nobody a way to shine. This was just a warning that some so called concerned anons are mainly just obsessed anons.

Especially the one after you. I’m not going to give this thread more food for thoughts, a few anons know what I’m talking about when I mean :obsessed. But if they read it, at least, they know best advice is not to reply to it in the main tennis thread. Same guy is also obsessed with Emma and marketing. He literally had the same convo on his Twitter almost as same time as in the tennis thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think i know who you are talking about :mask:
He literally posts the same stuff on twitter...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga and Daria are not fucking, be real. Iga needs someone to accompany her on her media duties, instead of hiring someone else to do that Daria does it. Daria’s called a “mental coach” now so the lines are blurred but Iga prefers it that way, I don’t think she’s looking to add more people to her traveling team. Daria acts like her mom to be honest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 14:35
Iga and Daria are not fucking, be real. Iga needs someone to accompany her on her media duties, instead of hiring someone else to do that Daria does it. Daria’s called a “mental coach” now so the lines are blurred but Iga prefers it that way, I don’t think she’s looking to add more people to her traveling team. Daria acts like her mom to be honest.
I thought the Iga team was very comprehensive, didn't her dad hire a lot of people for her? I've seen their names on tennis forum. I discussed with my friends how much it would cost Iga to hire so many people. The other Paula one? Isn't she the media duty one? I saw her in Paris. So why Daria did so many jobs except psychology?

guest888
Reactions:

Post by guest888 »

She somehow reminds me outwardly of Martina Navratilova. I think she's a lesbian) By the way, Martina has 18 Grand Slam singles wins. Do you think Iga can surpass her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her PR confirmed that Daria was deeply planning and participating in the charity event organized for Ukraine. Not long ago, her dad confirmed the charity event came from Iga's idea and Iga isn't lead by Daria. I wonder what exactly is going on in team? Are the Papa Group and the Psychologist Group fighting for Iga?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga, Daria and the netflix crew

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 00:22
Netflix?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 02:16
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 00:22
Netflix?
Netflix filming new doc for tennis. Iga was in after her 37 straight win. Daria is there, of course. She won't leave Iga for over 1 minute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm gonna say overstimulation as being most challenging. Trying to remain in flow when there's so much noise and movement :(
And exciting about documentary. I actually like to hear Daria interviews. She says pretty interesting things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga finally got her Porsche.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 10:11
Is Daria Iga's house maid? Or, Daria has moved into Raszyn's house? So creepy and I'm speechless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Is Daria Iga's house maid? Or, Daria has moved into Raszyn's house? So creepy and I'm speechless.
Is that not her own car...?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 14:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It's Iga's present from Porsche Panamera.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 15:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Looks like a Mercedes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
AMG GLC 43 4MATIC, not porsche.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You look like a fool. It's not Iga's car :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I found this thread because I was watching some youtube videos with Iga and under one of them someone said "she gives me major gay vibes" and I was like, wait a second :hmmm: So I googled some stuff and it brought me here.

Honestly, that thought has crossed my mind a few times already, but I've never paid too much attention before. I noticed some little possible clues, but the idea was killed off almost immediately because I was thinking I was just imagining things and that she was most likely straight. But there are some signs that could (or couldn't) mean something. I know it's all stereotypical because she's kinda tomboyish, doesn't wear makeup (unless it's some big photo session/event, but even then she doesn't have much of it), doesn't dress typically "feminine" (even for events she often wears suits and blazers) and there rest is just sportswear. Also some of her mannerisms caught my attention too. Perhaps this is just the way she feels comfortable and that's it, she's an athlete so that's to be expected. Besides, some other female players were giving me gay vibes too and then I saw they have boyfriends/husbands, so I don't know. I don't think we're going to find out in the near future because she seems very focused on tennis and doesn't seem to get into any relationships or even talk about it, and that's good IMO. (frankly, even assuming she was gay and if someone asked her I don't think she would tell the truth to avoid the drama).

At this point it's just speculation or wishful thinking, but that would be pretty funny if she turned out to be gay because she's from my country and right now she's basically a national hero for being #1 and winning the RG and US Open, so that'd be hilarious to see some people's reactions :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 18:11
I found this thread because I was watching some youtube videos with Iga and under one of them someone said "she gives me major gay vibes" and I was like, wait a second :hmmm: So I googled some stuff and it brought me here.

Honestly, that thought has crossed my mind a few times already, but I've never paid too much attention before. I noticed some little possible clues, but the idea was killed off almost immediately because I was thinking I was just imagining things and that she was most likely straight. But there are some signs that could (or couldn't) mean something. I know it's all stereotypical because she's kinda tomboyish, doesn't wear makeup (unless it's some big photo session/event, but even then she doesn't have much of it), doesn't dress typically "feminine" (even for events she often wears suits and blazers) and there rest is just sportswear. Also some of her mannerisms caught my attention too. Perhaps this is just the way she feels comfortable and that's it, she's an athlete so that's to be expected. Besides, some other female players were giving me gay vibes too and then I saw they have boyfriends/husbands, so I don't know. I don't think we're going to find out in the near future because she seems very focused on tennis and doesn't seem to get into any relationships or even talk about it, and that's good IMO. (frankly, even assuming she was gay and if someone asked her I don't think she would tell the truth to avoid the drama).

At this point it's just speculation or wishful thinking, but that would be pretty funny if she turned out to be gay because she's from my country and right now she's basically a national hero for being #1 and winning the RG and US Open, so that'd be hilarious to see some people's reactions :rofl:
Run! Run, anon! :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Welcome but not sure you'll like this place, lol. And yeah, many think Iga gives off lesbian vibes and she's gonna come out one day. But we've been wrong before, though I think we've been right more often 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 18:33
Guest wrote:

Welcome but not sure you'll like this place, lol. And yeah, many think Iga gives off lesbian vibes and she's gonna come out one day. But we've been wrong before, though I think we've been right more often 🤔
DA I hadn’t watched tennis in a long time and decided to watch the us open. Honestly, half of the women pinged for me, but boy was I wrong about many of them. I still can’t believe the second place winner has a husband.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Iga’s whole aura is just different around women, if you watch her interviews with men and women you can see how more relaxed and smiley she gets around women. And I’ve seen her kinda checking women out or acting kinda flirty around them. I’d honestly be very surprised if she isn’t a lesbian. But she won’t come out, she mentioned at the USO that she doesn’t want to be the face of anything so she’s for sure not coming out or making a big deal out of her sexuality. It would be pretty funny to see the reaction in Poland if she gets a girlfriend one day though :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watch too much tv series and movies but oh boy, at first glance, I really thought the Osaka/Swiatek convo about ice cream was coded.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 19:09
I watch too much tv series and movies but oh boy, at first glance, I really thought the Osaka/Swiatek convo about ice cream was coded.
I saw that interview yesterday and that moment was very funny, especially after Iga added chocolate. It's very hard not to make the connection, even it that wasn't the intention. So awkward. :rofl:

There's also another moment in that interview that made me laugh:
2:58 Osaka: "I think you were warming up behind me and I was on the couch, and I just felt you kept staring at me, I was like why is she staring at me, like did I do something wrong?" I mean I keep staring at people too, for various reasons, but lmfao :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 20:07
Guest wrote:
I saw that interview yesterday and that moment was very funny, especially after Iga added chocolate. It's very hard not to make the connection, even it that wasn't the intention. So awkward. :rofl:

2:58 Osaka: "I think you were warming up behind me and I was on the couch, and I just felt you kept staring at me, I was like why is she staring at me, like did I do something wrong?" I mean I keep staring at people too, for various reasons, but lmfao :rofl:
Iga&Naomi make a sweet couple together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga gives me young Jodie Foster vibes, her eyes…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 20:07
Guest wrote:

Two babies. They are so cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Creepy stalkers :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are the sources of these pictures? Do they even come from press?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 16:06
They come directly from Daria-obsessed Bertha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's Iga's facial expression in the photo below for me. Staring into the void... :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It makes me sick thinking there's just somebody lurking around her house waiting to take a picture. If I were in her position I would be so paranoid. People have no respect for anyone's privacy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 21:54
Guest wrote:
It makes me sick thinking there's just somebody lurking around her house waiting to take a picture. If I were in her position I would be so paranoid. People have no respect for anyone's privacy.
Honestly I'd go insane too. I'd like to be rich, but never famous, so I could have peace and do whatever I want to, anonymously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2022, 03:42
Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 21:54
Guest wrote:
Honestly I'd go insane too. I'd like to be rich, but never famous, so I could have peace and do whatever I want to, anonymously.
Iga only gets harassed in Poland though and everyone knows where she lives, she says she can’t even go to the movies or out to dinner, that’s just sad. And it’s not even her in those pictures, they’re taking pictures of her family which is awful. Her dad likes to show up on polish media but her sister is totally private and they should respect that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does Daria always wear the same clothes as Iga? Same hairstyle?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2022, 23:33
I am curious if she is ever actually with her husband. She has a ring, but there's no info about him anywhere. Not insinuating anything w/ Iga, but she def comes off as a lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2022, 00:38
Guest wrote:
I am curious if she is ever actually with her husband. She has a ring, but there's no info about him anywhere. Not insinuating anything w/ Iga, but she def comes off as a lesbian
She talked about him a couple days ago. Also, someone mentioned here that he’s a sailing coach or something like that, she was with sailing athletes there so he probably was there too. Anyway, at least she’s not attached to Iga for a few days lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:mask:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Daria's husband. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 04:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Daria's husband. =_=
She does have a husband and in a relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Confirmed: Iga is now represented by IGM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 09:55
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 04:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Daria's husband. =_=
She does have a husband and in a relationship.
I believed it, it is just that you'd never think or know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also, the current manager (Paulina) is gone according to this article (it's in Polish).

https://sport.interia.pl/iga-swiatek/ne ... Id,6297460

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 14:44
Confirmed: Iga is now represented by IGM
IMG usually shuts down every gay rumor, every possible hint about their clients (i mean in sports) and sometimes making up fake (het)relationships. Hope Iga won't play their games.
But money wise it's great move for her.