Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:51
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:47
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:33
As soon as I saw that RM secured asllani as their first signing, I knew that they'd make good/smart moves.

They've made massive strides since their start and I'm excited to see them in the next 2-3 yrs.
I think they were trying to have a low profile at the beginning and also sign spanish youngsters like Athenea, Olga, Misa to start creating a solid base and what it means to play for the club. Financially they could sign anyone and be the next PSG (men’s) but it doesn’t fit with RM winning gene. That gene you have to earn it not buy it.
???
They literally bought Tacon FC and that’s how we got the Real Madrid femenino team. Inform yourself first :tinfoil:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Madrid_Femenino
You know exactly what I meant, they bought CD Tacon to start in first division yes, but I was talking about signing players and keeping a low profile to create identity. if you are a Barca stan I salute you anon :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 17:38
Caroline Weir is the best RM signing since the creation of the women’s team. They just need 3 top new signings ( RB,CB and ST) to start to be a real contender in the league and Europe.
They seem to be an attractive club for international players, despite some complaints from Asllani for example :hmmm: I bet they pay good money. Agreed on Weir, Feller has looked great as well so far.
Real Madrid is not the team that pays its players the best, but it offers good salaries and some of the best sports facilities in the world. Weir has a salary of around €175,000 (tax-free) + performance bonus and the club covers housing costs.
In addition, the players will have an "official" car like the men's team, they can choose any 100% electric BMW car (except the BMW i3)
Thank you for the info anon! How do you know this? Now I’m curious of how much other RM players make

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:59
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 17:38
Caroline Weir is the best RM signing since the creation of the women’s team. They just need 3 top new signings ( RB,CB and ST) to start to be a real contender in the league and Europe.
They seem to be an attractive club for international players, despite some complaints from Asllani for example :hmmm: I bet they pay good money. Agreed on Weir, Feller has looked great as well so far.
Real Madrid is not the team that pays its players the best, but it offers good salaries and some of the best sports facilities in the world. Weir has a salary of around €175,000 (tax-free) + performance bonus and the club covers housing costs.
In addition, the players will have an "official" car like the men's team, they can choose any 100% electric BMW car (except the BMW i3)
Thank you for the info anon! How do you know this? Now I’m curious of how much other RM players make
Real Madrid women’s team investment is more or less 3.4 million euros while Barca was 7.5 million during 2020-2021 season.
Not sure about salaries tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 17:45
I don't know anon, Daan looks amazing. And if her ability to keep running during a game is any sign of her stamina... :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol that last pic :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what is happening with the Spanish league this year? it's supposed to start in a month but the draw hasn't happened yet... is there a chance it folds??

Ddf35
Reactions:

Post by Ddf35 »

Annoying that all the bbc streams of the tournament games as slowly disappearing as its been 30 days. They've not popped up on YouTube yet, maybe that'll take a while, kind of don't want to keep them on my. Tivo as they take up so much space.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As soon as I saw that RM secured asllani as their first signing, I knew that they'd make good/smart moves.

They've made massive strides since their start and I'm excited to see them in the next 2-3 yrs.
I think they were trying to have a low profile at the beginning and also sign spanish youngsters like Athenea, Olga, Misa to start creating a solid base and what it means to play for the club. Financially they could sign anyone and be the next PSG (men’s) but it doesn’t fit with RM winning gene. That gene you have to earn it not buy it.
???
They literally bought Tacon FC and that’s how we got the Real Madrid femenino team. Inform yourself first :tinfoil:

Yes but they bought a team that was 100% created to become Real Madrid, they didn’t went to a random small town and striped them of their local team. Ana Rosell’s intention when creating CD Tacón was to be Real Madrid and even held talks with Florentino about a women’s team before deciding to create the club and I believe that’s why we can’t seem to get rid of her now even tho she’s proved to be horrible at her job and is still doing, on a much lower scale because she has people above her, some of the shady stuff she did at Tacon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 20:55
logic on this board:
don't post anything = not open, in the closet, ashamed, not into the other person enough, etc.
post too many = attention-seeking, trying to make ex(es) jealous, bored with the other person, overcompensating, etc.
would love to see the algorithm for the optimal number and type of photos to post
It's either some bitter ex Beth and Daan shipper still not over their shit or a jealous stan of some closet case couple that ain't ever posting photos like Daan and Ellie did today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:27
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 17:34
This Euros has escalated my love for the German team. Can't help but to follow on insta. I would love for there to be another Germany vs France match in the world Cup, mainly because I'm shallow (Huth/Perisset moment) :wub: 008 .
x2 ^_^
Can't wait to see them at the wc next year though they still have to qualify I believe
They do, although they’re assured of at least a playoff spot. But Serbia are only 3 points behind them, and Portugal 5 points behind. So I think they need 4 points from their two games to guarantee first place in the group, although less could be enough.

They’re playing Turkey and Bulgaria in September. With respect, that should be no problem at all for Germany to get 6 points. Serbia and Portugal are playing each other in one of their remaining games, which is good for Germany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_FI ... FA_Group_H

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 17:58
Guest wrote:
Damnnnnn 😻🫶🏼❤️🔥
Living her best life. Daan deserves it. Her last season at Arsenal was marred by coming back from an injury she wasn't happy with the rehab she'd got from the club and struggling to get that third spot in the league. Some people wondered if her injury was connected to her previous injury at Arsenal but I think it was just a freak accident, but even so she got a new gf, back playing before the end of the season, picked up some medals and made it to the Euro quarter finals.

Very pleased for her and Ellie.

Don't remember Daan being this open with Beth but time moves on and she really does look happy.
Daan definitely wasn't this open with Beth. Maybe Daan's at a stage in her life where she feels more comfortable letting her fans know that she's in a same-sex couple.
Didn’t she post a picture saying ”you’re it, you’re my person” or something like that? And she was at her games openly supporting Beth. She wasn’t hiding it, but there are two people and both need to be comfortable with the level of openness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ddf35 wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 20:45
Annoying that all the bbc streams of the tournament games as slowly disappearing as its been 30 days. They've not popped up on YouTube yet, maybe that'll take a while, kind of don't want to keep them on my. Tivo as they take up so much space.
Tournament games don’t end up on youtube, at least not recent games. You have to look for streams or someone who saved them to a Google drive. Although I think Fifa posted quite a few games from previous world cups, old classics and some newer games, but they are the official source.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 21:10
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 18:05
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 17:58
Guest wrote:
Damnnnnn 😻🫶🏼❤️🔥
Living her best life. Daan deserves it. Her last season at Arsenal was marred by coming back from an injury she wasn't happy with the rehab she'd got from the club and struggling to get that third spot in the league. Some people wondered if her injury was connected to her previous injury at Arsenal but I think it was just a freak accident, but even so she got a new gf, back playing before the end of the season, picked up some medals and made it to the Euro quarter finals.

Very pleased for her and Ellie.

Don't remember Daan being this open with Beth but time moves on and she really does look happy.
Daan definitely wasn't this open with Beth. Maybe Daan's at a stage in her life where she feels more comfortable letting her fans know that she's in a same-sex couple.
Didn’t she post a picture saying ”you’re it, you’re my person” or something like that? And she was at her games openly supporting Beth. She wasn’t hiding it, but there are two people and both need to be comfortable with the level of openness.
She did. But given they were together for years there were a of are they aren't they with their posts. Not outright couples until near the end.
Daan's posting with her relationship with Ellie is straight off, we are together, look how cute Ellie is - type of stuff. Plus the stuff we aren't really meant to see, the reaction after the CL win, or Daan going up to Ellie after the Dutch game. You didn't see that with Beth. Even when Beth was at a Dutch game and a commentator tried to get Daan to admit her girlfriend was in the crowd with her family, Daan kept with 'firend'.
It's a nice change.
But I do wonder if being out of Arsenal is part of that, the fans do stalk the players a lot. Don't think OL fans are as invasive with following the players lives outside of games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

???

Yes but they bought a team that was 100% created to become Real Madrid, they didn’t went to a random small town and striped them of their local team. Ana Rosell’s intention when creating CD Tacón was to be Real Madrid and even held talks with Florentino about a women’s team before deciding to create the club and I believe that’s why we can’t seem to get rid of her now even tho she’s proved to be horrible at her job and is still doing, on a much lower scale because she has people above her, some of the shady stuff she did at Tacon.
Wow, I’m not familiar with her or Tacon. What shady stuff did she do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really like Feller The one who surprised me the most

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:41
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:27
Any tea on Oberdorf? Do we know who she is dating/dated? :spy:
She apparently dated or had a fling with Nina Brüggemann, I remember it being discussed in the German thread on the other website. No idea if she's dating anyone now but she seems single
I believe Nina is Lea Schuller’s ex. Are we sure Lena dated her friends’ ex gf and they’re still so friendly?
Lea still follows Nina. Obi doesn’t.

Ddf35
Reactions:

Post by Ddf35 »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 21:14
Ddf35 wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 20:45
Tournament games don’t end up on youtube, at least not recent games. You have to look for streams or someone who saved them to a Google drive. Although I think Fifa posted quite a few games from previous world cups, old classics and some newer games, but they are the official source.
Thanks for the info, that's sad, but good to know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 21:46
https://youtu.be/Pzfp49z3grw

^ Leah is soooo trying to pretend to be super girly in this :lol:
Omg, she was still a baby in here. Even I in my late teens was doubting my sexuality and being quite girly.
I think now Leah is perfectly comfortable in her own skin and she glows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:28
I'm very amused by how Mapi and Ingrid communicate - Mapi talks in Spanish, Ingrid replies in English and vice-versa. It's an interesting dynamic that I would struggle with but if it works for them, cool!

They're cute and it's nice to see Mapi finally being open about a relationship as she was the first Spanish footballer to come out as a lesbian I think. I'm assuming AMC just wasn't comfortable being out as bi/into women or whatever which is a shame
I used to communicate with my ex like this when I lived in Germany and people in public gave us the funniest looks 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which players do people (the gays😅) thirst after the most?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ddf35 wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 19:19
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 18:54
Guest wrote:
DA. They are super cute, and I've loved Ellie since we were both about 17 and I met her at a Matilda's game, but I keep thinking Daan looks like her older sister. Like they look more alike than I realised. Not a bad thing coz they're both hot, and it is pretty lesbian of them, lol.
Interesting, I don't think they look a like at all!

They are a fun couple, its nice to see their photos. i really wish i'd got to see Daan play at Arsenal, one season too late! But did manage to see a game at the Euros :-)
Agree, I don’t think they look alike in the slightest

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:17
1.Leah Williamson by far…
2.Keira Walsh/Jill Roord
3.Alexia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:23
Guest wrote:
2.Keira Walsh/Jill Roord
3.Alexia
I think Mapi and Leah battle for the number #1 spot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 21:58
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:41
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:27
Any tea on Oberdorf? Do we know who she is dating/dated? :spy:
She apparently dated or had a fling with Nina Brüggemann, I remember it being discussed in the German thread on the other website. No idea if she's dating anyone now but she seems single
I believe Nina is Lea Schuller’s ex. Are we sure Lena dated her friends’ ex gf and they’re still so friendly?
Lea still follows Nina. Obi doesn’t.
just checked. if you look at Schüller follow list, Brüggemann is a relatively recent follow when it should be a really old follow for her so they either did some unfollow-refollow business at some point or maybe there was deactivation/reactivation? (don't know if that scrambles the follow chronology as well).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:14
Guest wrote:

Omg, she was still a baby in here. Even I in my late teens was doubting my sexuality and being quite girly.
This was June last year lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
2.Keira Walsh/Jill Roord
3.Alexia
I have never seen people thirsting after the second girls in this thread or Tumblr/twt since euros or in last world cup. Are you your sure it's not just you?People thirst after kerias gf way more then they do about Walsh. That's a very wrong list casue Alexia is second

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s from 2016. She’s 19 years old when they filmed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
2.Keira Walsh/Jill Roord
3.Alexia
I have never seen people thirsting after the second girls in this thread or Tumblr/twt since euros or in last world cup. Are you your sure it's not just you?People thirst after kerias gf way more then they do about Walsh. That's a very wrong list casue Alexia is second
x2 I have seen more people thirst over Oberdooorf than both Walsh and Roord

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

5 years ago tho, why keep trolls appearing in this thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’d say Leah, Mapi and Obi. Personally I’m a Boattin gay :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
2.Keira Walsh/Jill Roord
3.Alexia
I feel like the third should be either Magda or Rolfo. Leaning more toward Rolfo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 23:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
2.Keira Walsh/Jill Roord
3.Alexia
I feel like the third should be either Magda or Rolfo. Leaning more toward Rolfo.
Ooouf captain magda’s got a LOT of admirers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thorisdottir... :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:58
not people taking this out of context. not eeryhing has to be about relationships you know :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 23:07

Ouch! Lmao. At least they are delicious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Preath by far, then Leah, Mapi, Alexia, I feel like viv also has a lot of stans

Old school mention to Alex scott

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 23:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2.Keira Walsh/Jill Roord
3.Alexia
So, Alexia, Leah, Mapi, Magda, Obi, and Preath are the most popular amongst people (gays). Possibly Rolfo and Bronze

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 23:17
Guest wrote:

Nooo :rofl:
That was ruthless. Maria, egg their fucking house.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 23:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So, Alexia, Leah, Mapi, Magda, Obi, and Preath are the most popular amongst people (gays). Possibly Rolfo and Bronze
DA. I thought your question was kind of suss, but this (gays) thing is just weird. Are you trolling or planning on writing an article?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
2.Keira Walsh/Jill Roord
3.Alexia
Lucy Bronze yes, Lena Oberdorf is a new favourite, I think Martina Piemonte got some new fans after her goal against France, I like Sam Kerr and Kristie as a couple. Then that’s about it🤷‍♀️ A lot of Americans would probably say Christen Press too, she seems popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 00:29
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 23:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. I thought your question was kind of suss, but this (gays) thing is just weird. Are you trolling or planning on writing an article?
Da yeah seems freaking sus. don’t doubt tabloid wroters have found this site

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think some players are actually stalking us once in a while? :gaypimp:
If I were a lesbian player I definitely would.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 00:00
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 23:17
Guest wrote:

Nooo :rofl:
That was ruthless. Maria, egg their fucking house.
Can't work out if those after eights are just coincidence/an honest mistake... Or someone taking absolute liberties.
Get revenge!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so, are we going to see this year the wedding between Angeldahl and Brakes, with their gaycation's friends Bjorn-Galli and Zigiotti-Kullberg? :wub: :heart: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I was a player I would come here and on Twitter and see who people ship me with and start my own little game like post at the same time same place etc and never with that person I would be so funny omg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 02:29
If I was a player I would come here and on Twitter and see who people ship me with and start my own little game like post at the same time same place etc and never with that person I would be so funny omg
I believe someone posted an Instagram story awhile back of some Nwsl players in an airport looking at the lchat and laughing. For some players this is one of the first hits that their name gets on google. Some of them aren’t even gay either 🤣