Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 12:57
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 12:43
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 12:23
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 12:12
Some people still don’t know how Barca policies work. I’m spaniard and almost all the media here is pro Barca as the Club pays journalist undercover, it doesn’t matter what they do they are always “mes que un club” more than a club.
Gio and De Jong this year are the perfect example of these policies. De jong had his payment deferred for two years because of the poor management of the club and now they don’t want to pay him , even if he signs for another club there are like 20 million euros deferred for other seasons they don’t wanna cover.
Pushing Pereira at the end of the summer with no time to really thing of a new destination is so poor but then in the media here they say only Barca support women’s football and RM is evil.
Only journalists from the UK and players like Gary Neville among others are trying to explain to the world the big the large-scale fraud of this club.

I think that part explained perfectly where you're coming from xD. Don't you think you're a bit biased? Both clubs still have a lot to improve and have their flaws. But with the latest news about RM I really think you should get off your moral high horse. And De Jong's situation isn't relevant in women's section since they have a totally different administration handling their women's team (as every section does).
The FDJ it’s completely relevant because it’s happening in every section, even in basketball with them trying to force Mirotic to give up half the money that was agreed on in his contract not to mention they left a player stranded in an airport in turkey when the traveling regulations where still very strict, yes he was negotiating with the rival but there are other ways to punish the action.Just because they are run by different people doesn’t mean they are not the same.
Thanks anon for explaining that Barca’s policies are intersectional between sections. To the other anon here saying I am biased…don’t need to get off any moral high horse as I did not compared to RM policies. I was just explaning facts with data you are free to read The athletic article.
Do yo think The Athletic is also biased?
I was more referring to the fact that whenever there is something negative about Real, Barcelona's fans take the slightest chance to hate on the club. Same with Real fans here, something slightly negative about Barcelona and we have to read pages about fraud Barcelona. It's just tiring tbh and doesn't bring anything valuable to the conversation.

Reactions:

Re: International Women's Football - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 13:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 12:12
Some people still don’t know how Barca policies work. I’m spaniard and almost all the media here is pro Barca as the Club pays journalist undercover, it doesn’t matter what they do they are always “mes que un club” more than a club.
Gio and De Jong this year are the perfect example of these policies. De jong had his payment deferred for two years because of the poor management of the club and now they don’t want to pay him , even if he signs for another club there are like 20 million euros deferred for other seasons they don’t wanna cover.
Pushing Pereira at the end of the summer with no time to really thing of a new destination is so poor but then in the media here they say only Barca support women’s football and RM is evil.
Only journalists from the UK and players like Gary Neville among others are trying to explain to the world the big the large-scale fraud of this club.

I think that part explained perfectly where you're coming from xD. Don't you think you're a bit biased? Both clubs still have a lot to improve and have their flaws. But with the latest news about RM I really think you should get off your moral high horse. And De Jong's situation isn't relevant in women's section since they have a totally different administration handling their women's team (as every section does).
The FDJ it’s completely relevant because it’s happening in every section, even in basketball with them trying to force Mirotic to give up half the money that was agreed on in his contract not to mention they left a player stranded in an airport in turkey when the traveling regulations where still very strict, yes he was negotiating with the rival but there are other ways to punish the action.Just because they are run by different people doesn’t mean they are not the same.
Thanks anon for explaining that Barca’s policies are intersectional between sections. To the other anon here saying I am biased…don’t need to get off any moral high horse as I did not compared to RM policies. I was just explaning facts with data you are free to read The athletic article.
The Athletic article is behind a paywall. Would it be possible to copy the content and paste under a spoiler please? No hassle if you can’t.
try this one: https://archive.ph/V1bTg

Had to laugh about this bit :rofl:

"The idea, therefore, was to apply for a loan from a bank and use anticipated future broadcast revenues from playing in the Champions League as the security for the loan.

UEFA’s response was a straightforward “no” and European football’s governing body explained to the Barcelona official that they could not use several years’ worth of future Champions League television money as security because there was no guarantee they would qualify for the tournament in every season. This is because Champions League qualification is secured through sporting merit, rather than a birthright.

The Barcelona official was described as genuinely surprised by the rejection."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 13:16
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 13:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Athletic article is behind a paywall. Would it be possible to copy the content and paste under a spoiler please? No hassle if you can’t.
try this one: https://archive.ph/V1bTg

Had to laugh about this bit :rofl:

"The idea, therefore, was to apply for a loan from a bank and use anticipated future broadcast revenues from playing in the Champions League as the security for the loan.

UEFA’s response was a straightforward “no” and European football’s governing body explained to the Barcelona official that they could not use several years’ worth of future Champions League television money as security because there was no guarantee they would qualify for the tournament in every season. This is because Champions League qualification is secured through sporting merit, rather than a birthright.

The Barcelona official was described as genuinely surprised by the rejection."
Thanks for the link. 👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 13:13

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here’s the video you guys have been asking for with Leah flashing Jordan and DC. Not as dramatic as people have made out. She’s literally wearing a bra but yea hopefully the link works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah no problem this is the article. It is quire a long article but maybe some would be interested. The Athletic about Barca situation PART 1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What does r&r means ? And what does Daan mean with s&s ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:02
Guest wrote:
R&R means Rest & Relaxation. Dunno what S&S means.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]
[/quote]

The Athletic on Barca situation PART 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]The Athletic article is behind a paywall. Would it be possible to copy the content and paste under a spoiler please? No hassle if you can’t.[/quote]

The Athletic on Barca situation PART 3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

West Ham losing (so far) to Lewes FC even with a starting line-up that should have been stronger on paper <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]The Athletic article is behind a paywall. Would it be possible to copy the content and paste under a spoiler please? No hassle if you can’t.[/quote]

The Athletic on Barca situation PART 4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Sun and sex?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Athletic on Barca situation Final PART 5

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Sun and sex?
Are you some kind of sex addict or something? That it's all you think about and you have to try and bring it up at every innocuous moment in every conversation? Go to therapy because you aren't normal. Da.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Sun and sex?
Are you some kind of sex addict or something? That it's all you think about and you have to try and bring it up at every innocuous moment in every conversation? Go to therapy because you aren't normal. Da.
Maybe it's the newbie fans who have been making fanfics of players on tiktok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 13:12
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 00:55
Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 12:50
Leah in Ibiza wearing Burberry bermudas with trainers and a bucket hat like the Dior shorts the other day, she is gayer than the entire city of Brighton :$
It turns out I was right about Leah’s outfit, she is just :$

Damn girl needs help with her fashion choices. But I guess when you're fit and attractive, you can wear whatever the girls will still be thirsting.
It depends on anyone taste I guess, for me Leah’s fashion style is really good, she combines it perfectly to not look tacky at all. Not anyone knows how to wear those bermudas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Athletic article on Barca is just eye opening. How that club is still up and running is amazing. Also the way some players are just glassy eyed over a club and will do anything to play for their dream club is also mind boggling but understandable. But then the club turns around and kicks you in the nuts and says your surplus to their requirements. :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Probably sun & sand or something like that.

Can we just collectively ignore the coom-brained horny poster? There's no help for people like that and all they'll do is call you a boring grandma (even if you're only 20 years old) for not having a sex obsessed brain like them and not needing to be choked, kicked and shit on during sex to get off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Deyna is having a lot of fun scaring and clowning Leila. Man City honestly had a pretty boring bunch of players in the past so this is good for entertainment :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:42
Deyna is having a lot of fun scaring and clowning Leila. Man City honestly had a pretty boring bunch of players in the past so this is good for entertainment :lol:

The way they're so chill holding their phones while being in ice bath, I'd be so scared to drop it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Stop bullying Leila :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:00
Here’s the video you guys have been asking for with Leah flashing Jordan and DC. Not as dramatic as people have made out. She’s literally wearing a bra but yea hopefully the link works.

Oh boring. I genuinely don’t get the Leah appeal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 12:16
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 12:00
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 11:21
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 11:02

The what do we call going from starter to having a contract annulled in one year?
Have you watched her playing for Barca? Do you seriously think she has deserved to have her contract ripped up? This is up there with what they did to the player that chose to represent Brazil rather than Spain. Barca is a toxic club when players fall out of line.
DA Barca stans are out defending this in force when it's clear this isn't some mutual parting of ways and that the club is behaving in a toxic way. Many clearly fell for the club propaganda that Pere is a terrible player who doesn't deserve to be there anymore.
This toxicity isn't new for the club this year, look at the lack of goodbye posts and pettiness towards Martens after she chose to leave. Apparently Barca players can't win with this messed up club, choose to leave and they mistreat you or they force you out and and still paint themselves as angels in the situation.
Barca stans have zero loyalty towards players who have been instrumental in helping the club get to where it has over the past 5 years or so. A truly horrible group of "fans". Jenni was right to say what she said about them :nails:
Pereira barely played last season. Partly because of her injuries and partly because of her level. Jana, a 19-old girl at the time, was playing ahead of her. And when Andrea was given more chance in the second part of the season she was constantly making mistakes. The minute they brought Codina it was known she wouldn't get lots of chance to play (even though imo she is better than Laia). They have Mapi and Irene who are undisputed starters, Codina and recovering Jana. Plus players like: Patri, Engen, Marta can also play as CBs so Pereira would get barely any minutes this season. With World Cup being next year she probably wants to play.
And they did give Martens a goodbye post (it was a joint one but still they did it). Jenni, Leila so the players who chose not to extend the contract were given special goodbye posts. So I think you're exaggerating a little. It's not a perfect club and at times they should behave way better as an institution but it's really not as bad as you're depicting them.
Still not a reason to force a player to terminate their contract. At this point barca could murder someone and their fans still think the victim deserves it.
A football club is not charity. This fake concern you lot have on here is only because it’s Barcelona, if it was the same situation with another club you would be cheering that the club is letting go of the deadweight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have you watched her playing for Barca? Do you seriously think she has deserved to have her contract ripped up? This is up there with what they did to the player that chose to represent Brazil rather than Spain. Barca is a toxic club when players fall out of line.
DA Barca stans are out defending this in force when it's clear this isn't some mutual parting of ways and that the club is behaving in a toxic way. Many clearly fell for the club propaganda that Pere is a terrible player who doesn't deserve to be there anymore.
This toxicity isn't new for the club this year, look at the lack of goodbye posts and pettiness towards Martens after she chose to leave. Apparently Barca players can't win with this messed up club, choose to leave and they mistreat you or they force you out and and still paint themselves as angels in the situation.
Barca stans have zero loyalty towards players who have been instrumental in helping the club get to where it has over the past 5 years or so. A truly horrible group of "fans". Jenni was right to say what she said about them :nails:
Pereira barely played last season. Partly because of her injuries and partly because of her level. Jana, a 19-old girl at the time, was playing ahead of her. And when Andrea was given more chance in the second part of the season she was constantly making mistakes. The minute they brought Codina it was known she wouldn't get lots of chance to play (even though imo she is better than Laia). They have Mapi and Irene who are undisputed starters, Codina and recovering Jana. Plus players like: Patri, Engen, Marta can also play as CBs so Pereira would get barely any minutes this season. With World Cup being next year she probably wants to play.
And they did give Martens a goodbye post (it was a joint one but still they did it). Jenni, Leila so the players who chose not to extend the contract were given special goodbye posts. So I think you're exaggerating a little. It's not a perfect club and at times they should behave way better as an institution but it's really not as bad as you're depicting them.
Still not a reason to force a player to terminate their contract. At this point barca could murder someone and their fans still think the victim deserves it.
A football club is not charity. This fake concern you lot have on here is only because it’s Barcelona, if it was the same situation with another club you would be cheering that the club is letting go of the deadweight.
da
Hmm I'd rather take the side of the employees over the billionare companies thank you ^_^
I've given other clubs shit of how they treat their players, Real Madrid included

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Could you have more of a victim mentality? :dramaqueen:

People are just calling it shitty because they aren't holding up their end of Pereira's contract and forcing a player out is never a great look. Especially not when said player publicly shot down loan rumors not that long ago. They have a recent history of mistreating players, both those that wanted to leave and those that didn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Sun and sex?
😲 it was just a joke, please. I thought it was pretty harmless… not the same poster as the other day. Some of you have a pretty mean streak of wanting to bully and cancel people for the smallest thing. Very judgemental from knowing nothing, calling people not normal, and the people who turned a three word joke into wanting to get ”choked, kicked and shit on during sex to get off” should probably look at themselves and their issues first and then come for others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what were mapi & engen talking about in mapi's stories?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any tea on Oberdorf? Do we know who she is dating/dated? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm very amused by how Mapi and Ingrid communicate - Mapi talks in Spanish, Ingrid replies in English and vice-versa. It's an interesting dynamic that I would struggle with but if it works for them, cool!

They're cute and it's nice to see Mapi finally being open about a relationship as she was the first Spanish footballer to come out as a lesbian I think. I'm assuming AMC just wasn't comfortable being out as bi/into women or whatever which is a shame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:57
Guest wrote:

I know deyna is married but I think she has a crush on Leila hence all the teasing.

Ona
Reactions:

Post by Ona »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:04
Guest wrote:

Its not working. :(

Gig
Reactions:

Post by Gig »

Ona wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:31
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:04
Guest wrote:

Can you make a gif?
Its not working. :(
Can you make a gif?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can we just collectively ignore the coom-brained horny poster? There's no help for people like that and all they'll do is call you a boring grandma (even if you're only 20 years old) for not having a sex obsessed brain like them and not needing to be choked, kicked and shit on during sex to get off.
da even my first thought was sun and sex. IT’S NOT AN UNHEARD OF EXPRESSION! ASHDJFJFKFL
Also girl LMAOOOO that came outta nowhere! Sweetheart, go write in your little day journal or something this is not the place for your projections. We don’t need a sex police in this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:23
They’re thanking a couple with a white dog (they don’t know their names) because they paid for their drinks and they think that was very cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:27
Any tea on Oberdorf? Do we know who she is dating/dated? :spy:
She apparently dated or had a fling with Nina Brüggemann, I remember it being discussed in the German thread on the other website. No idea if she's dating anyone now but she seems single

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:28
I'm very amused by how Mapi and Ingrid communicate - Mapi talks in Spanish, Ingrid replies in English and vice-versa. It's an interesting dynamic that I would struggle with but if it works for them, cool!

They're cute and it's nice to see Mapi finally being open about a relationship as she was the first Spanish footballer to come out as a lesbian I think. I'm assuming AMC just wasn't comfortable being out as bi/into women or whatever which is a shame
It's interesting because people actually have said that Engen has quite good Spanish and was able to hold conversation with Spanish fans in that language without making mistakes.
And I am also curious how long they will be that open about their relationship knowing that some invasive people (mostly teenagers from TikTok) have already started treating them as they would be some reality show stars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:27
The Athletic article is behind a paywall. Would it be possible to copy the content and paste under a spoiler please? No hassle if you can’t.[/quote]

The Athletic on Barca situation Final PART 5
[/quote]
Thanks for going to the trouble of posting these. Very interesting read.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:39
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:23
They’re thanking a couple with a white dog (they don’t know their names) because they paid for their drinks and they think that was very cute.
Da
Engen’s Spanish must be really good(even if she answers in English) because Mapi talks fast and she mumbles a little bit sometimes

unrelated frido’s spanish was good as well. I remember seeing that video of her talking with fans. They learned really fast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da even my first thought was sun and sex. IT’S NOT AN UNHEARD OF EXPRESSION! ASHDJFJFKFL
Also girl LMAOOOO that came outta nowhere! Sweetheart, go write in your little day journal or something this is not the place for your projections. We don’t need a sex police in this thread.
Actually i am also someone who's first thought was that. And even wouldn’t be surprised if they made that joke themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:21
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Sun and sex?
😲 it was just a joke, please. I thought it was pretty harmless… not the same poster as the other day. Some of you have a pretty mean streak of wanting to bully and cancel people for the smallest thing. Very judgemental from knowing nothing, calling people not normal, and the people who turned a three word joke into wanting to get ”choked, kicked and shit on during sex to get off” should probably look at themselves and their issues first and then come for others.
DA literally. And I thought it was sun & sex too! A quick google search would have saved them the embarrassment. Quite telling when they air their dirty laundry on themselves like that . :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:29
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 14:57
Guest wrote:

I know deyna is married but I think she has a crush on Leila hence all the teasing.
Wait she's married?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:42
Guest wrote:

It's interesting because people actually have said that Engen has quite good Spanish and was able to hold conversation with Spanish fans in that language without making mistakes.
And I am also curious how long they will be that open about their relationship knowing that some invasive people (mostly teenagers from TikTok) have already started treating them as they would be some reality show stars.
SA. Ooh that's interesting. I wonder if she gets self conscious speaking Spanish in front of a camera maybe, but doesn't mind during private conversations with fans and Mapi etc. I have been learning Spanish and have been able to pick it up much faster than I did with other languages I've studied, so I guess it's not shocking that she has a good level already.

I wouldn't be surprised if they like it at the moment, but it might get to a point where they feel like their privacy is being invaded a bit. Especially if the fans who are obsessed with their relationship start being weird irl. Obviously the gayness and relationships are an intriguing part of women's football but I hope these new fans actually care about the sport too and respect boundaries

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well it’s very helpful for me cause I can understand at least some of what they’re saying if a little bit of it is in English😅

Practical for Ingrid too, she’ll learn Spanish much quicker this way. Learning to understand is the first step, and then learning to make yourself understood and speak fluently and casually in a new language is the last step, most difficult. She probably does speak Spanish too as that’s the best way to learn, but maybe not on camera😊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA. Ooh that's interesting. I wonder if she gets self conscious speaking Spanish in front of a camera maybe, but doesn't mind during private conversations with fans and Mapi etc. I have been learning Spanish and have been able to pick it up much faster than I did with other languages I've studied, so I guess it's not shocking that she has a good level already.

I wouldn't be surprised if they like it at the moment, but it might get to a point where they feel like their privacy is being invaded a bit. Especially if the fans who are obsessed with their relationship start being weird irl. Obviously the gayness and relationships are an intriguing part of women's football but I hope these new fans actually care about the sport too and respect boundaries
da. apparently there was a small group of fans being weird irl yesterday and shouting viva menorca at ingrid to get her attention 🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Actually i am also someone who's first thought was that. And even wouldn’t be surprised if they made that joke themselves.
That poster screams young, sex shaming American Christian. If they aren’t, well, that’s even more unfortunate.

Absolutely that is Daniëlle’s style. A quick look at her Instagram would confirm her love for double entendres