Any Love For The Ice Hockey Ladies?

Emi088
Reactions: 6

Re: Any Love For The Ice Hockey Ladies?

Post by Emi088 »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 10:18

So on the left of saulnier is emard, Who's on her right?
Knox - Saulnier - Emard

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would anyone know where I could watch a replay of the rematch game? :fingcross: I couldn't catch it live and I don't see it on NHL Network website.

CANAM
Reactions:

Post by CANAM »

Emi088 wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:

Knox - Saulnier - Emard
Anyone else just develop big feelings for Saulnier? Not to sound creepy, but she is now my imaginary wife.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 04:12
Would anyone know where I could watch a replay of the rematch game? :fingcross: I couldn't catch it live and I don't see it on NHL Network website.
If you found out pls let me know too! And does anyone know where to watch the frozen four semifinal with Hilary Knight broadcast it? Thankssss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hilary is on ESPN for the NHL intermission report. She’s doing absolutely great 👍🏻 Where could I find the whole video tho🤔

MockOrange
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange »

CANAM wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 23:15
Emi088 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Knox - Saulnier - Emard

Anyone else just develop big feelings for Saulnier? Not to sound creepy, but she is now my imaginary wife.
Imaginary wife, certainly not. But boy, she's gorgeous and super funny and she seem like such a caring and genuine person. She also totally rock both feminine and more masculine looks (while been super natural. make-up is most of the time a huge turn off on me) which is something I like a lot. And on the top of that, her dog is adorable. Her girlfriend is a lucky lady!
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 12:39
Hilary is on ESPN for the NHL intermission report. She’s doing absolutely great 👍🏻 Where could I find the whole video tho🤔
Maybe try to download a VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. I usually use this kind of stuff when I go on the darknet. Basically it hides your IP address, and shield your online data from third parties and allow you to access networks where your current location is not available.

Anyway, I seriously doubt that you could access ESPN network and watch this show without any subscription. I could try to see if it works but honestly watch her eating sandwiches with some dudes who act like teenages boys is not the most entertaining show ever. Specially when one of them is John Buccigross who has been accused of sexual harassment toward one of his female co-workers. What better way to promote women than become buddy with this kind of guy... Yikes!

I've been so disappointed by her behavior from these last days. I went from a huge crush on her to "why is she doing this??" like come on... Between Buccigross, the NFT (another yikes) and her TikTok where she mostly behaves like a teenager and doesn't mind to tease/have underage girls flirting with her when she's a grown up woman of almost 33 years old (not 15), it's just gross! I always found TikTok trash and after I saw this my opinion has not improved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hilary's latest Tiktok
... she is just fucking with us now.

MCB
Reactions: 56

Post by MCB »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 01:01
Hilary's latest Tiktok
Aww, she's singing "I could be a better boyfriend than him. I could do the shit that he never did". :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MockOrange wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 20:03
CANAM wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 23:15
Emi088 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Knox - Saulnier - Emard

Imaginary wife, certainly not. But boy, she's gorgeous and super funny and she seem like such a caring and genuine person. She also totally rock both feminine and more masculine looks (while been super natural. make-up is most of the time a huge turn off on me) which is something I like a lot. And on the top of that, her dog is adorable. Her girlfriend is a lucky lady!
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 12:39
Maybe try to download a VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. I usually use this kind of stuff when I go on the darknet. Basically it hides your IP address, and shield your online data from third parties and allow you to access networks where your current location is not available.

Anyway, I seriously doubt that you could access ESPN network and watch this show without any subscription. I could try to see if it works but honestly watch her eating sandwiches with some dudes who act like teenages boys is not the most entertaining show ever. Specially when one of them is John Buccigross who has been accused of sexual harassment toward one of his female co-workers. What better way to promote women than become buddy with this kind of guy... Yikes!

I've been so disappointed by her behavior from these last days. I went from a huge crush on her to "why is she doing this??" like come on... Between Buccigross, the NFT (another yikes) and her TikTok where she mostly behaves like a teenager and doesn't mind to tease/have underage girls flirting with her when she's a grown up woman of almost 33 years old (not 15), it's just gross! I always found TikTok trash and after I saw this my opinion has not improved.
Thanks for the reply. I was not aware that one of these ESPN men had a history of sexual assault towards women, it’s quite a shock to think Hilary be aware of this and still work along side with him.

And for TikTok video, I think she just having a good time and a lot of fun through making them. Personally I think it’s very cute of her, but everyone allowed to hold their own opinions.

Thanks again for the instructions of vpn! I will try if it’s possible to rewatch these games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 01:01
Hilary's latest Tiktok
She cannot be single now, right?(sorry for asking this question I know it’s kinda impolite) It’s just I couldn’t imagine what a single Hilary Knight would look like hahaha. She gives me a feeling of she’s always with someone.

stellavander
Reactions: 1

Post by stellavander »

Is Sam Isbell with Emard now? Might be a stretch, seeing how Emard just interviewed Saulnier. But it seems that there is a lot of IG coziness now between Sam and Emard. @Emi088 would probably have the scoop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MockOrange wrote:
30 Mar 2022, 01:06
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 07:49

Thanks for the reply. I was not aware that one of these ESPN men had a history of sexual assault towards women, it’s quite a shock to think Hilary be aware of this and still work along side with him.

And for TikTok video, I think she just having a good time and a lot of fun through making them. Personally I think it’s very cute of her, but everyone allowed to hold their own opinions.

Thanks again for the instructions of vpn! I will try if it’s possible to rewatch these games.
I say sexual harassment, not sexual assault. It's better than an assault, but in the end, it's still pretty shitty. After I totally understand that working at ESPN is a great opportunity for her and I have no problem with it. What disturbs me was the fact that she posted a picture on Instagram where she was joking and thanked Buccigross. When you know someone who sexually harassed a woman and you're fighting for women equality, at least try to take your distance from this person, more particularly on social networks.
After maybe I'm supersensitive on this topic since I'm been sexually abused when I was 19 years old.

I sent her a message to warn her about Buccigross, even if this story have been in many newspapers and he's a kind of important figure about Hockey in United States. Maybe she didn't know... but I think it would be unlikely knowing she has the same job than the girl he harassed. She's a very pretty girl, but she's also a lesbian, so maybe it would be enough for him to keep his distance from her... I guess, now it's up to her to decide what to do with this guy.

Concerning TikTok and to make it short, when I was 21-23 years old I spent a lot of time around some very famous bands (I won't say the name not to keep the mystery around it, but because how crappy their music is). My best friend at the time was an author who wrote mostly about music industry. Because of her, I've encountered a lot of fangirls who were contently around the bands, and my relationship with them has NEVER been good. I saw a lot of crazy/disturbing stuff, like in a very serious need of a mental hospital kind of way. many times!

TikTok is a network where a huge part of the users are teenagers/young adults, and is filled with fangirls. From what I've seen there is a whole bunch of them (mostly around 16 and 20 years old, though of course there are some weirdo who are also in their 50's) around Hilary. It's pretty obvious that the she likes to have them around. Yes, she's having fun, and yes she can be adorable. But watch a bunch of hysterics hyperventilating every time she's being cute or flirty is very unappealing. After yes, to each their own.
I’m so sorry for what happened to you. That’s…it’s unlikely ease the hatred and pain. I’m so sorry 😢 hope things are better now! All my love to you.

And for the second matter, do you think Buccigross already knew she’s gay? Or bi or lesbian? I mean she never publicly come out, so I assume most of the straight people just recognise her as straight? (From what I saw on her TikTok comment

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

stellavander wrote:
31 Mar 2022, 14:48
Is Sam Isbell with Emard now? Might be a stretch, seeing how Emard just interviewed Saulnier. But it seems that there is a lot of IG coziness now between Sam and Emard. @Emi088 would probably have the scoop.
Like you, I think they seem very close for quite a while. And I think they're very cute together, but I don't know... They're 10 years apart, and it remains that Isbell is Saulnier's ex... So I'm still looking for additional clues!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Hanna Bunton move to Montreal to be with Daoust?

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 01:24
Yep!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emi088 wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 02:30
Guest wrote:
Yep!
That was fast to live together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 16:37
Emi088 wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 02:30
Guest wrote:
Yep!
That was fast to live together.
Uhaul season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks Like Bunton and Daoust are coaching together now. It makes sense why Bunton moved to be with Daoust.

Anonnu
Reactions:

Post by Anonnu »

Nora wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 15:48
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 03:58
Hilary Knight came out as straight :-/
It’s just a duet of a TikTok video, I don’t think it can confirm anything tho
Hilary has deleted this duet too 👀👀👀

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Anonnu wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 15:06
Nora wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 15:48
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 03:58
Hilary Knight came out as straight :-/
It’s just a duet of a TikTok video, I don’t think it can confirm anything tho
Hilary has deleted this duet too 👀👀👀
The duet is still there, you have to scroll down

Bubby
Reactions:

Post by Bubby »

Seems like HK moved to Los Angeles. Good for her! Idaho is probably not the best place for gayventures.

Has anyone seen her doing the analyst thing on ESPN? I haven’t yet, but I saw a few tweets about her coming off as a little nervous, which is understandable and I think she’s pretty shy and awkward despite the stuff she posts that makes her look super suave lol

Lastly…I’m curious about Emard and Sam. No hard evidence, but they seem to be spending a lot of time together and I noticed Jill commented some thirsty comments on HK’s IG recently, which I imagine might be mostly a poke at their exes Emard and Sam??

dadou
Reactions: 259

Post by dadou »

:tinfoil:

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

dadou wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 02:41
Exciting news!! Can't wait to see the teams and be able to buy some merch!!

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Bubby wrote:
16 Apr 2022, 19:31
Seems like HK moved to Los Angeles. Good for her! Idaho is probably not the best place for gayventures.

Has anyone seen her doing the analyst thing on ESPN? I haven’t yet, but I saw a few tweets about her coming off as a little nervous, which is understandable and I think she’s pretty shy and awkward despite the stuff she posts that makes her look super suave lol

Lastly…I’m curious about Emard and Sam. No hard evidence, but they seem to be spending a lot of time together and I noticed Jill commented some thirsty comments on HK’s IG recently, which I imagine might be mostly a poke at their exes Emard and Sam??
I thought there was something going on between Sam and Karell, but now I think they're just friends. Emmanuelle Blais has posted a few times about Emard being single, so I think this is the answer we were searching for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If anyone wants to stay in HK's condo in Idaho, it's on Airbnb lol :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saulnier and J. Eldridge…a new couple??

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2022, 05:21
Saulnier and J. Eldridge…a new couple??
I don't think so, Eldridge is straight

MockOrange
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange »

Life can be very cruel sometimes. 8 billions of people on Earth and Hilary had to bang someone from HIS family. I was so stupid...

Just saw the video from the house she bought. I guess now I understand why I had the feeling that she was living in the studio/pool house. Then I was thinking, there is no way she would buy an house in Beverly Hills by her own, not with the money she makes with the PWHPA, more particularly since she's basically at the end of her career (and I'm not sure a lot of sponsors will keep paying for her after that) and the salary she makes at ESPN, and she's still paying for her apartment in Saint-Paul. Plus who's guarding the dogs ?
There was this girl she follows on IG I always has suspicions about. Maybe calls it intuition, or maybe it was because of how much her profile pic (her account his private) seem off compared to the rest of people Hilary usually follows, even if they seem to never interact with each other. I decided to check her name, and oh boy, let just say I found everything I needed and even more... now I feel sick and upset, and completely lost, and tired of always falling for the wrong girl. Even by my own standards I never expected THIS kind of shit. And me who thought I was safe there. Now I just realized that there never will be a safe space for me. I was so stupid.

On a positive note I guess, she probably has a kink for french speaking girls, and not just the Canadian ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MockOrange wrote:
22 May 2022, 13:36
Life can be very cruel sometimes. 8 billions of people on Earth and Hilary had to bang someone from HIS family. I was so stupid...

Just saw the video from the house she bought. I guess now I understand why I had the feeling that she was living in the studio/pool house. Then I was thinking, there is no way she would buy an house in Beverly Hills by her own, not with the money she makes with the PWHPA, more particularly since she's basically at the end of her career (and I'm not sure a lot of sponsors will keep paying for her after that) and the salary she makes at ESPN, and she's still paying for her apartment in Saint-Paul. Plus who's guarding the dogs ?
There was this girl she follows on IG I always has suspicions about. Maybe calls it intuition, or maybe it was because of how much her profile pic (her account his private) seem off compared to the rest of people Hilary usually follows, even if they seem to never interact with each other. I decided to check her name, and oh boy, let just say I found everything I needed and even more... now I feel sick and upset, and completely lost, and tired of always falling for the wrong girl. Even by my own standards I never expected THIS kind of shit. And me who thought I was safe there. Now I just realized that there never will be a safe space for me. I was so stupid.

On a positive note I guess, she probably has a kink for french speaking girls, and not just the Canadian ones.
you good girl? <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 14:01
MockOrange wrote:

you good girl? <_<
x2 Wtf did I just read :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 14:46
Guest wrote:
MockOrange wrote:

you good girl? <_<
Hahaha I'm confused yet intrigued

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 14:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
MockOrange wrote:

you good girl? <_<
Please share a link to this private IG account
😇😇😇

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:47
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 14:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
MockOrange wrote:

you good girl? <_<
Please share a link to this private IG account
😇😇😇
I’m sorry she hurt you. We’re all ears (and shoulders to cry on) if you want to share more.

MockOrange
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange »

I'm good. I'm just upset because I found out that the guy who rape me is belong the family of Hilary's girlfriend. Thought my message was clear, apparently not.

MockOrange
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange »

raped*

I have a crush on Hilary, but never I would have expect to stumble on this piss of shit through her, more particularly since she's not even French but American.

I certainly won't share the link of her girlfriend's instagram.

MockOrange
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange »

Piece not piss. I'm tired. Sorry

and no, no girls hurted me. I'm upset because of this guy.

MockOrange
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange »

and now I partially regret that I talked about my rape in the first place. Hilary comes here from time to time and she's far from stupid and had certainly connected the dots way before I did. This is why I said I thought this chat was a safe place, when clearly it wasn't. Her girlfriend has a pretty commun name, doesn't even wear the same last name that she guy who raped me, and her face is barely visible on her IG pic. This is only today that I realized who she is.

At least now she's warned to be careful around her girlfriend's family.

MockOrange
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange »

Just came here to see if there was some replies and I have to say this is funny to see that if once I post a comment where people have an hard time to understand the context (I supposed that checking if the person previously posted under the same username is a difficult task) everybody jump on me to make fun of me, but once they realize that yes maybe there is some logic/continuity with my comments, then not a single comment of excuse for being an asshole. I guess it shows the level of decency around here.

Now I just hope that people can understand why someone who would have a big crush on someone else would be upset to learn that this person might join the family and spend some holidays or celebrations with a person who raped them and basically destroyed them as a human being, and whose some family members are openly against some basic LGBT rights like same sex marriage. Among the millions of girls Hilary could have dated, she had to pick the only one who belong to the family of this guy. How I'm supposed to feel about that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MockOrange wrote:
23 May 2022, 05:15
Just came here to see if there was some replies and I have to say this is funny to see that if once I post a comment where people have an hard time to understand the context (I supposed that checking if the person previously posted under the same username is a difficult task) everybody jump on me to make fun of me, but once they realize that yes maybe there is some logic/continuity with my comments, then not a single comment of excuse for being an asshole. I guess it shows the level of decency around here.

Now I just hope that people can understand why someone who would have a big crush on someone else would be upset to learn that this person might join the family and spend some holidays or celebrations with a person who raped them and basically destroyed them as a human being, and whose some family members are openly against some basic LGBT rights like same sex marriage. Among the millions of girls Hilary could have dated, she had to pick the only one who belong to the family of this guy. How I'm supposed to feel about that?
Just want to say that I believe you. I’m also a survivor and it’s wild to see my rapist’s life and orbit of family and friends still spinning so glamorously. I definitely understand where you’re coming from with your feelings about him and Hilary’s paths crossing in this way. Since she’s so closeted, I’m not surprised she’s dating someone with a homophobic family, but I’m so sorry it had to be this family in particular. 💜💜

MockOrange
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange »

thanks you, I appreciate.

You can trust me, this is certainly not thanks to this family that we have same sex marriage in France. On the contrary.

i'm still very much shocked, upset and worried. When I mentioned my rape I never thought that there could be any consequences. Now I don't know what to expect, but what is done is done.
I took my distance and cut ties with basically everybody I knew from this period of my life. I tried to stay away as much as possible. I often comment on Hilary's IG and now I'm really glad that I use a gibberish username and never post a single picture of myself, since this guy not only raped me but also manage to put his hand on some NSFW videos of me (I'm usually a long distance relationship kind of girl.) and him and his friends liked to brag about this kind of stuff (one of his friends even mentioned the pictures of a 14 years old girl). This mean I have no idea who watched it... Even if Hilary's girlfriend seem kind of nice, I blocked her account.

What is ironic is I was pissed to know that she was working with Buccigross and hated to idea of knowing this guy was around her and that's why I ended up talking about my rape. But if I knew from the start who her girlfriend is, I would have never say a word, even if I knew there could be far worst threat around her. I guess, I value my own safety and the one of my family better than hers, which to be honest is not something I'm not really proud of.

After, there is a huge difference between not being publicly out and sympathize with bigots to put on the show and pretend to be a straight girl. And this is not because you agree to share publicly some aspect of your life that you have to share everything. Does keep the ambiguity had helped her career? Maybe a little. But it's clear (at least in my opinion) that she very much want to be publicly out and just wait for the right time to do it, and which i believe could have a positive impact on her career and popularity.

I must admit that her failed mini coming out moment on TikTok had given me a very good laugh and I'm amazed to see how much the content of this video went over people heads, and ended up with people believing she was straight when she was just laughing at a girl with no gaydar. I don't know what people expected, even in here. That after this mess she would come with a coming out video, telling "hey everybody. jk jk jk. I'm a lesbian". She just rolled with it because it was the only thing to do.

Nevertheless, it's true that sometimes she can be too much when it comes it social network and her girlfriends. Nobody, beside few girls here, would care if her girlfriend commented some of her stuff on internet. It will never make an headline and 99.9% won't even notice the difference (if they read the comments in the first place) between her joking with her teammates, her friends or her girlfriend, but it's up to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/judenewyork

Check out the likes ^

Google the name + president of France

She is one of like 5 non-blue-checked and private IG accounts that HK follows. She’s also 37. HK is 33. Interesting.

PS - Wealthy rapists have a special place in hell.

MockOrange.
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange. »

I'm trying since hours to create an account to ask the mods to remove my comments and I'm at the point where i'm seriously thinking to report my own posts to get their attention and then I see that...

I created a monster! don't tell me that I accidentally dropped the name ? yesterday I was so mentally exhausted that I've could have done it without paying attention and I hate reading my own comments.

MockOrange.
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange. »

Almost 24 hours since I try to create an account there that needs to be manually activated by the moderators and nothing.
3 hours since I reported my posts and sent an email to the team and once again, nothing.

Am I supposed to post a picture of my tits to get their attention and see some of my posts that I need to be removed being removed ?

MockOrange.
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange. »

tried*

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

MockOrange. wrote:
24 May 2022, 19:01
Almost 24 hours since I try to create an account there that needs to be manually activated by the moderators and nothing.
3 hours since I reported my posts and sent an email to the team and once again, nothing.

Am I supposed to post a picture of my tits to get their attention and see some of my posts that I need to be removed being removed ?
Have you tried to contact Dadou directly? She might be able to help you, she is a moderator and she is active in this thread.

MockOrange.
Reactions:

Post by MockOrange. »

Emi088 wrote:
24 May 2022, 21:37
Have you tried to contact Dadou directly? She might be able to help you, she is a moderator and she is active in this thread.
No, I didn't. Unfortunately guest users can't send a PM to the moderators, you have to be an active member do you that.
I very much want my comments removed. I know if anything happened, it would end up with a drama. When I was 18 years old my dad sliced his both arms to stop himself killing someone and told the person that if he survives, next time he wouldn't stop himself... The cuts were so deep he almost died and lost the mobility of his both arms. With him involves, and I know he would because of how protective he is towards me, it can't end well. I don't want any more dramas in my life.

I see you're an active members. Please I beg you can you contact her for me. You have no idea how grateful I would be for it.

Guest 23
Reactions:

Post by Guest 23 »

So Hilary comes out and alludes that she's been photographed with the person she's dating. Any rumors as to who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 23 wrote:
26 May 2022, 17:25
So Hilary comes out and alludes that she's been photographed with the person she's dating. Any rumors as to who?
Would someone be willing to post the text of the article? Or at least the important parts? The Athletic has a very annoying paywall and I've tried all the ways I know to get out of the paywall but they aren't working.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 17:53
Guest 23 wrote:
Would someone be willing to post the text of the article? Or at least the important parts? The Athletic has a very annoying paywall and I've tried all the ways I know to get out of the paywall but they aren't working.
https://archive.ph/en5zO

You can get around any paywall with this site :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 18:04
Guest wrote:
26 May 2022, 17:53
Guest 23 wrote:
https://archive.ph/en5zO

You can get around any paywall with this site :spy:
She’s dating Judith Martin, former step daughter of Nicolas Sarkozy. Scroll up 🙄