WWE Divas/Superstars

Reactions:

Re: WWE Divas/Superstars

Post by Guest »

I've been begging for a feud between Sonya and Sasha for months now, boss vs Boss. Also their confrontation a few weeks ago was kinda hot. :$

And yeah, agree that Rousey would be the favorite if she's in the Rumble. Sucks to be Bianca if that happens tho, she should have never lost to Becky in 26 secs at Summerslam. I guess Sasha's a dark horse now that she's back, not sure who else would be Charlotte's opponent at WM if not her (maybe Asuka or Bayley if they're cleared, or Lita if they want to go the legend route).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, very predictable Ronda winning. If they want to keep her getting cheered then surely she has to face Charlotte over Becky. Although if she faces Charlotte i could actually see both of them getting booed and people chanting Becky.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jan 2022, 03:15
Well, very predictable Ronda winning. If they want to keep her getting cheered then surely she has to face Charlotte over Becky. Although if she faces Charlotte i could actually see both of them getting booed and people chanting Becky.
Becky's a heel RN, BUT there's zero chance Ronda would be cheered over Becky if they finally face off again. That's interesting, but if I'm being honest, I want nothing more than a face/tweener Becky again & if this gets us there, good. With the way Big Time Becks has been built up, it wouldn't make much sense, but bringing back RR is the seismic shift that would do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Ronda seemed completely checked out on Raw tonight, and she wasn't great at the Rumble either. Spoilers for what the dirtsheets are reporting...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched lots of Wrestling Bios videos about 90s Wrestling for the past 6 months. I watch to watch a few current things...mostly on the women's side as that wasnt a thing when I was a kid. What is worth a watch? I find the woman with the long tail annoying.

Potatoes
Reactions:

Post by Potatoes »

Potatoes
Reactions:

Post by Potatoes »

These two really have a great energy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow

Hope
Reactions:

Post by Hope »

I think in kayfabe, Liv is bi.

Charless
Reactions:

Post by Charless »

I think the only kayfabe relationship she’s had was with Lana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Liv and Rhea are everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Potatoes
Reactions:

Post by Potatoes »

Liv and Rhea looked incredible in the womens tag match. Same with Sasha and Naomi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rhea :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both of them are straight, have a boyfriend. They just spice things up and they are aware of all of this.
Sadly the only "lesbian" is Sonya Deville.

Potatoes
Reactions:

Post by Potatoes »

They can spice it up all they want. I’m cool with their characters being into each other. Although I did kinda look into it and Rhea hasn’t posted much with her boyfriend for a very long time

High C
Reactions:

Post by High C »

She’s the interviewer who talks to Paul Heyman a lot. I looked it up, and she’s bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2022, 22:52
Both of them are straight, have a boyfriend. They just spice things up and they are aware of all of this.
Sadly the only "lesbian" is Sonya Deville.
Rhea single now and Shayna is gay and in a relationship with Dakota Kai.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol they’re already splitting them up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If there are any Dakota Kai fans here... a friend of mine started this up a while back. The focus right now is on recapping Dakota's NXT run. But the goal is to make it a good resource for her work as Evie prior to WWE. Odd enough that may be more relevant in coming weeks or months pending if she survives the next release bloodletting.

Once/if the project gets some steam they want to accept contributions and make it more interactive. They are giving it to late April or early May and if it doesn't pick up steam (it's been around since last fall) likely they will cut it or archive it. Pointless to spend time on something people aren't aware of or care about.

http://www.thetalesofdakotakai.com

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sonya deville has a new gf, so happy for her. Wish them happiness and full of love. Seems like she don't have a great luck with her ex gf, her well known ex gfs are obvious bihets with the first one alread have 2 kids.

And on the other side i love that wwe have a plan for sonya and always gave her tv spot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tegan Nox (Nixon Newell) has a new girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sonya dates women that are basically a more attractive version of herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posted wrong pic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 21:01
Posted wrong pic

x2 agreed. the only exception being the blonde girl she dated while she was on total divas who stopped her from doing that gay storyline with mandy. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Better pic of Tegan’s girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 11:06

How do you know this girl is tegan's gf, i don't see her anywhere on tegan social media. What happened to that one gf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 12:03
Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 11:06

How do you know this girl is tegan's gf, i don't see her anywhere on tegan social media. What happened to that one gf?
Her ex Sierra is now a wrestler and actually wrestled on NXT and AEW a few weeks ago

They split about 5 or 6 months ago

Her new gf is called Aly she’s posted a video on her IG of her and Nixon and refers to her as her girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so who do we think is winning womens money in the bank?

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:12
I want Bliss to win. She's been out of the title picture for a while. If Becky wins I will riot!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:12
Becky

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lacey

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Liv just has no aura about her. No swagger. No charisma. I don't look at her and see championship material. I just dkn't.😑

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

endiadj wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:37
Liv just has no aura about her. No swagger. No charisma. I don't look at her and see championship material. I just dkn't.😑
i ageee lol, she had a few good spots in the match tho. hopefully she’ll be the first failed female cash in :dance2:

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

endiadj wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:37
Welp...😂. Hopefully, this is short like the Nikki ASH title run.😑

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What can i say about liv is that she deserved it and now she is smackdown women champion. Based on the reception she got on the internet by fellow wwe superstars speak a lot about her as a character and her as a person. And if you follow her career it safe to say she improved a lot. So she deserve it, congratulations liv.

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 03:17
What can i say about liv is that she deserved it and now she is smackdown women champion. Based on the reception she got on the internet by fellow wwe superstars speak a lot about her as a character and her as a person. And if you follow her career it safe to say she improved a lot. So she deserve it, congratulations liv.
I don't get the "she deserves it" mantra. The other ladies work just as hard as her, some for longer than her. Many are better in the ring than her, so why does she deserve it over them? Oh well, though. She's got her title. Hope she does well with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the Triple H/Stephanie led WWE management brought Dakota Kai back within a week of assuming control. First released wrestler to return as far as anyone knows. She's on the main roster in a faction with Bayley and Io Shirai renamed IYO SKY. Already did the weekly Network afternoon show The Bump. Off to a good start. No word on if she's RAW exclusive or the faction will crossover brands. Rumored faction name is CONTROL.

Little Evie is now all grown up and big time.

Posting the lower resolution not to eat the source's bandwidth. Full-size ones are at Team Kick Source:
https://thetalesofkingkota.com

Ale
Reactions:

Post by Ale »

Excited for Dakota to be back. The new HHH signings have been pretty cool. The whole WWE seems a lot fresher

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tegan posted a pic of her GF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any gay gossip about the women of Stardom?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 12:31
Tegan posted a pic of her GF

I hope she returns to WWE now they are rehiring people Vince fired and Stephanie McMahon and Triple H are running things. I hated what they done to Shotzi Blackheart and her having them pin the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions three times and not giving them one single title match but instead breaking them up for no reason and putting them on opposite shows with Shotzi turning heel and Tegan being left at home and never appearing on Raw once.I would like to see Tegan Nox, Mia Yim, Brandi Lauren, Mercedes Martinez, Ember Moon and Toni Storm all return to WWE but the last two are unlikely since they are in AEW.

Tenille Dashwood/ Emma could be returning though now she has left Impact Wrestling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ale wrote:
25 Aug 2022, 18:54
Excited for Dakota to be back. The new HHH signings have been pretty cool. The whole WWE seems a lot fresher
I agree but they need more female wrestlers on WWE Smackdown. The Smackdown Women's Division is very weak outside of Ronda Rousey and Charlotte (who is having time off) and I am hoping when they have the draft they move Becky Lynch, Asuka, Rhea Ripley and Zelina Vega to Smackdown and bring up Alba Fyre from NXT. Alba (the former Kay Lee Ray) is long overdue and has been wrestling longer than a lot of the wrestlers on the main roster now. Have her go over Charlotte or Ronda Rousey and she would be an instant main eventer in the Women's Division.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Japanese wrestlers always keep their private lives away from fans but Hazuki was Strongly rumoured to be dating Kagetsu before they retired a few years ago. And Kagetsu has since transitioned and is now male.

Other than her, I have my suspicions about Giulia, Utami and Maika.

And I know Maika follows a lesbian dancer on Instagram.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some cute Giulia and Maika pictures

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonder if Naomi and Sasha turn up this week to lay claim to the tag titles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Toni Storm winning the title sadly being lost in all this CM Punk/Bucks/Omega mess.

I’m so happy for her, she was fantastic before signing with WWE and they just seemed to squash her passion but she’s really starting to look comfortable in AEW. And the division really needs her too lead it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 11:12
Toni Storm winning the title sadly being lost in all this CM Punk/Bucks/Omega mess.

I’m so happy for her, she was fantastic before signing with WWE and they just seemed to squash her passion but she’s really starting to look comfortable in AEW. And the division really needs her too lead it.
I think two of the biggest problems for Toni Storm in WWE were Vince McMahon and Charlotte and with Stephanie McMahon and Triple H running things and Charlotte having time off she would have had a better chance of making it on the main roster now and might have even become the WWE Smackdown Women's Champion over Liv Morgan. I am glad she is having successful in AEW now though but I am hoping we get some more former NXT stars back in WWE like Tegan Nox, Candice LeRae and Mia Yim 'cause I think they got better chances of having success on the main roster now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can see Candice returning but Mia said she wants to finish her career in impact and is in a prominent position there now.

As for Tegan I really hope she goes to AEW. Every interview I’ve seen her do since she left, she’s talked about how bad her mental health was (even in NXT under HHH) and I don’t think it would be good for her to return.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 14:48
I can see Candice returning but Mia said she wants to finish her career in impact and is in a prominent position there now.

As for Tegan I really hope she goes to AEW. Every interview I’ve seen her do since she left, she’s talked about how bad her mental health was (even in NXT under HHH) and I don’t think it would be good for her to return.
Yeah. Candice seems more likely with her Husband (Johnny Gargano) back in WWE and I heard before she got pregnant Indi Hartwell and her were going to be brought up to the main roster and I liked them as The Way and the Women's Tag Team Division could use another tag team like that. I didn't know that about Mia but I can see why she would rather stay in Impact and I remember she was in the Dollhouse with Taryn Terrell and I am surprised Taryn didn't return to WWE since she improved a lot in TNA and even had Gail Kim call her the best wrestler she had been in the ring with. I have heard rumours Emma/ Tenille Dashwood could return to WWE soon and could be one of the rumoured other wrestlers Triple H is bringing back and I don't think she ever got the credit she deserved for her role in the Women's Revolution and they messed her up on the main roster focusing too much on the Comedy aspects of her character and making her Santino's sidekick when in NXT there was more of a balance between that and being a serious wrestler and she was over with fans.

What about Brandi Lauren? She is very attractive and if she has improved since she was in NXT last they could put her real life best friend, Shotzi and her together as a tag team and I heard Shotzi is hoping to get Brandi back in WWE.