Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

Reactions:

Re: Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

Post by Guest »

Could you make Too-Ticki a mod in the transexuals thread? Sentry can't be there 24/7 and she's moderating the Ukraine thread too so could use some help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please do something about mcdumbass.
All they do is delete posts that aren’t violating any of the rules. ZERO. Its getting ridiculous! Why aren’t any of these concerns being looked into? When its the same complaints about the same mod, you’d think something would be done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

you guys are in the process of allowing a fan of certain ship to mod the tiktok thread? Lol any post that doesn't kiss the couple's ass gets reported and the posts trashing other couples stay intact. it is insane.

i can't imagine what would happen when that hardcore shipper becomes a mod.

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

Hi there sorry to bother any of you but could you please clean up the dreamcatcher thread we got people talking about men on a lesbian thread
Last edited by Villanelle171 on 03 Aug 2022, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
🚛😵👻👍

RIPLEY
Reactions: 19

Post by RIPLEY »

Villanelle171 wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:17
Hi there sorry to bother any of you but could you please clean up the dreamcatcher thread we got people talking about men on a lesbian thread
Hey Villanelle - This should be posted in the Complaints Thread and include links to the post you want us to look at?
1 Image

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Oops my bad thank you 😊
🚛😵👻👍

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Is there anyway I could be a volunteer mod for the Dreamcatcher thread if not that's OK just thought I'd politely ask 😊
Last edited by Villanelle171 on 03 Aug 2022, 16:46, edited 2 times in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 17:12
Is there anyway I could be a volunteer mod for the Dreamcatcher thread if not that's OK just thought I'd politely ask 😊
Please don’t they would be bias on the Dreamcatcher thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RIPLEY wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:40
Villanelle171 wrote:
Hey Villanelle - This should be posted in the Complaints Thread and include links to the post you want us to look at?
Da Funny they’re complaining about m’n when they’re usually the one to bring up m’n talk from Reddit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2022, 05:06
RIPLEY wrote:
26 Jul 2022, 00:40
Villanelle171 wrote:
Da Funny they’re complaining about m’n when they’re usually the one to bring up m’n talk from Reddit.
That's like...not true though. I lurk in the Dreamcatcher thread more than posting but you can go back and read Villanelle's posts, she's not dragging m*n into the discussion unnecessarily. (I mean, like, m*n do exist in the world so sometimes posts do include them in passing, but come on now - it's not like she's running around insisting certain members are straight or pushing crack het shipping theories or something.) Beyond that her posts seem to inspire tons of civil discussion in the thread, so I don't know where that other comment about bias came from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ForgetMeNot wrote:
02 Aug 2022, 23:46
I'd like to volunteer to be a mod/admin :)
You have one post to your name. Good luck.

Alaska
Reactions: 10

Post by Alaska »

A minimum of once every 12 hours, the two Red Velvet threads are trolled. They have been doing it for the past few weeks, obviously answering to themselves (I'm not sure if it's a male or female troll, but it's just one troll). I propose to take over as mod for a while to put a curb on it. I have a great deal of free time. Please consider.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alaska wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 23:08
A minimum of once every 12 hours, the two Red Velvet threads are trolled. They have been doing it for the past few weeks, obviously answering to themselves (I'm not sure if it's a male or female troll, but it's just one troll). I propose to take over as mod for a while to put a curb on it. I have a great deal of free time. Please consider.
The threads do need a mod's attention, I'm tired of reporting but a solo stan who has never went near the RV thread to mod them is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seriously, why is the Taylor Swift thread still active like I know most of you are misogynistic assholes but that place is a troll fest all the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was the point of this thread, why have no new mods been chosen and the current incompetent ones removed from the forum?

Anybody would be better than the current mess you have on this forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 07:05
Moderators

Moderating threads on The L Chat is an unofficial, voluntary position that may be available to users of the forum. The L Chat operator(s) are not responsible for actions taken by the moderators. The L Chat may change the features or abilities associated with moderating from time to time without prior notice. We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time, and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms.

If you choose to moderate a thread:

You agree to follow the Moderator Rules that are posted to the Staff category of this forum;
You agree that when you receive reports related to your thread, that you will take action to moderate by removing content and/or escalating to the admins for review;
You may not represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of The L Chat;
You may not enter into any agreement with a third party on behalf of The L Chat, or any threads that you moderate, without our written approval;
You may not perform moderation actions in return for any form of compensation or favor from third parties;
If you have access to non-public information as a result of moderating a thread, you will use such information only in connection with your performance as a moderator; and
You may create and enforce rules for the threads you moderate, provided that such rules do not conflict with host Terms, our General Forum Rules, and the Moderator Rules.
The L Chat administrator(s) reserve the right, but has no obligation, to overturn any action or decision of a moderator if administrator believes that such action or decision is not in the interest of The L Chat or The L Chat community of users.
One year later, there is only 1 new mod (Too-Ticki ❤ ). :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 06:34
STMTH wrote:
Moderators

Moderating threads on The L Chat is an unofficial, voluntary position that may be available to users of the forum. The L Chat operator(s) are not responsible for actions taken by the moderators. The L Chat may change the features or abilities associated with moderating from time to time without prior notice. We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time, and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms.

You agree to follow the Moderator Rules that are posted to the Staff category of this forum;
You agree that when you receive reports related to your thread, that you will take action to moderate by removing content and/or escalating to the admins for review;
You may not enter into any agreement with a third party on behalf of The L Chat, or any threads that you moderate, without our written approval;
You may not perform moderation actions in return for any form of compensation or favor from third parties;
If you have access to non-public information as a result of moderating a thread, you will use such information only in connection with your performance as a moderator; and
You may create and enforce rules for the threads you moderate, provided that such rules do not conflict with host Terms, our General Forum Rules, and the Moderator Rules.
The L Chat administrator(s) reserve the right, but has no obligation, to overturn any action or decision of a moderator if administrator believes that such action or decision is not in the interest of The L Chat or The L Chat community of users.
The whole point should be removing incompetent mods who are damaging the forum, not only adding more of them. So how many who get the most complaints have been removed? If the answer is none, then no progress has been made towards making this forum a decent, enjoyable place for lesbians to hang out and freely discuss things and have fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:
STMTH wrote:
Moderators

The whole point should be removing incompetent mods who are damaging the forum, not only adding more of them. So how many who get the most complaints have been removed? If the answer is none, then no progress has been made towards making this forum a decent, enjoyable place for lesbians to hang out and freely discuss things and have fun.
so why then are you still here? here's some advice... how 'bout you stfu and gtfo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 19:11
Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:
STMTH wrote:
Moderators

so why then are you still here? here's some advice... how 'bout you stfu and gtfo
Well, since you're the one who's against people freely discussing things and for lesbians to hang out here (telling people to leave and stop posting) it seems you're the problem here as well, not only the mods.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

I'd still like to be of consideration to mod the dreamcatcher thread or even the korean entertainment thread I have read the rules thoroughly and understand them and will not abuse in any form or manner the mod powers please give it some thought about adding me as a volunteer mod
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We need a new mod for the Fletcher thread. Ours is irredeemably stupid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rule of thumb -

If a mod engages in viewpoint discrimination and deletes posts or bans people based on pov, it will drive people away and elicit complaints

If a mod allows people to speak freely, more people will be drawn to it. That will also draw complaints, but on this forum that's a constant.

Any would-be mod should bear that in mind.

Trust-me
Reactions: 50

Post by Trust-me »

I'm volunteering to be the moderator for the "Engfa Waraha and Charlotte Austin" thread. To be quite honest, it's pretty nice and all but it could be useful for some things. Thanks :lol:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s the point of having moderators if they themselves are the resident trolls?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I would like to please be considered to be a moderator in the Cara Delevingne and Wallis Day threads. Thank You.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
04 Oct 2022, 19:32
I would like to please be considered to be a moderator in the Cara Delevingne and Wallis Day threads. Thank You.
Yes mods, if we can get extra help to deal with the targeted trolling in Wallis' thread, that'd be great. I also notice trolls being particularly hateful in Cara's thread too.

eclipse
Reactions: 13

Post by eclipse »

I'd like to throw my tinhat in and volunteer to mod for the red velvet thread. I'm always lurking so I know the users of the thread have had very frustrating times for more than a while and would like to help out where needed.
1 Image

sicvita
Reactions: 11

Post by sicvita »

If you want to be a moderator should you use the ‘contact us’ feature at the bottom of the this page?
1 Image
Last edited by sicvita on 02 Nov 2022, 12:52, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone read the messages in this thread?

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 23:24
Honestly I don't think so
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
10 Nov 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
30 Oct 2022, 23:24
Honestly I don't think so
Agreed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I apply to be a moderator in the International Women's Football thread? Too many trolls posting jibberish and derailing the thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 22:07
Can I apply to be a moderator in the International Women's Football thread? Too many trolls posting jibberish and derailing the thread.
you need to have an account with a good posting history. for all they know you're one of the annoying trolls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can the Mod please remove the troll posts in the International Women's Football and Australian Football threads?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we get a moderator for the International Women's Football thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could we get a moderator in the Krashlyn thread? The trolling is completely out of control.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2023, 15:19
Can we get a moderator for the International Women's Football thread?
Please can someone clean up the off topic shit in the International Women's Football thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can the moderator please remove off topic posts in the Alexia Putellas thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can a moderator clean up and ban the spam troll, please? There's pages of spam at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2023, 16:53
Can a moderator clean up and ban the spam troll, please? There's pages of spam at this point
Forgot to add the name of the thread: International Women's Football thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod ,why don't you ban the ip address of the person who sent spamming on the international women football thread?
She is threatening to send spamming again.
She is the alex troll who scolds players and the other anons on the international thread every day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Rainbow pic spam troll is back in the international thread. Can someone please lock the thread and ban the IP address of this user?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The spamming troll iscoming to international woman football thread again.
Would you please clean up and ban the spam troll asap?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone is posting porn in the international thread.

Can you lock it and delete?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

International Woman Football thread is filled with porn now. Great moderating. Keep on going!

Block
Veteran
Reactions: 192

Post by Block »

I'd like to volunteer to be a mod in the International Women's Football thread, ty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They must have pissed off the English incel lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Block wrote:
26 Sep 2023, 19:13
I'd like to volunteer to be a mod in the International Women's Football thread, ty
I second Block’s nomination. She’s been a consistent poster with no trolling issues.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Delete leah williamson thread please it is unbearable and toxic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DELETE LEAH WILLIAMSON THREAD TO MUCH BULLYING AND NEGATIVE TOXIC STUFF ON THERE IT IS A HORRIBLE THREAD.

PLEASE DELETE IT.