Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Reactions:

Re: Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2022, 03:59
KYK will take a break until next season. TBH I wouldn't be surprised if later she decides to join Korean League for next season.
how sad.. i guess monza is not the club she wants.

well, i don't want that lol. im okay with any league unless its korean league. imho japan would be better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
10 Feb 2022, 07:53
Guest wrote:
KYK will take a break until next season. TBH I wouldn't be surprised if later she decides to join Korean League for next season.

well, i don't want that lol. im okay with any league unless its korean league. imho japan would be better.
There’re only 1 spot for foreign player in Japan (+1 ASEAN quota) and they mostly use it for American players lol.

I don’t think Kim will go back to Japan. Due to political issue between Korea and Japan, k-netz will go crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 03:01
guest wrote:
10 Feb 2022, 07:53
Guest wrote:

There’re only 1 spot for foreign player in Japan (+1 ASEAN quota) and they mostly use it for American players lol.

I don’t think Kim will go back to Japan. Due to political issue between Korea and Japan, k-netz will go crazy.
Korea has major problems with China right now too and they didn’t make a big deal out of it when she went for the season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 13:15
:blinkwide:
. THIS IS THE CONTENT THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg they are so cute :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
omg??!!! are they together for real?? i mean if they're just friend why they wish each other happy valentine's day lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 14:49
Guest wrote:
omg??!!! are they together for real?? i mean if they're just friend why they wish each other happy valentine's day lol
I think they've been together for a while. Probably more stable now so they're more open about it on social media. Good for her. This actress volunteers at animal shelter from time to time, seems like a good person. Definitely an upgrade.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think they've been together for a while. Probably more stable now so they're more open about it on social media. Good for her. This actress volunteers at animal shelter from time to time, seems like a good person. Definitely an upgrade.
Yeah I can see them going steady. They're cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 09:11
:mask: I saw a discussion earlier about how long KYK and NS have known each other. This tweet said it’s from 2010. Seems that they’ve known each other for longer than what some of us may think.

And? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 15:10
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah I can see them going steady. They're cute.
Cute~ :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoa. I have to say I was never super convinced about them since she could have just been one of KYK's many actress friends, but I'm pretty convinced now with this lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 15:41
Whoa. I have to say I was never super convinced about them since she could have just been one of KYK's many actress friends, but I'm pretty convinced now with this lol.
Same for me. It was confusing for a while because she kinda flirted with so many women at the same time. But then it's also weird for them to be posting that pic if they weren't celebrating with each other as a couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 16:15
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 15:41
Same for me. It was confusing for a while because she kinda flirted with so many women at the same time. But then it's also weird for them to be posting that pic if they weren't celebrating with each other as a couple.
She also posted something with KYK before that valentine's day post with caption 'spent time with unnie on valentine's weekend💛'. I'm so happy for her. Happy because she takes a break, and happy because she spend time with loved ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what's funny about the ig story is that although the caption says 'valentine's weeken... with unnie... so happy..', for ppl who believe that they are just friends it reads totally the opposite. bc there are "..." between phrases, also the way she spells 다 (ㄷr) and adding hahahaha at the end, it delievers the nuisances that she's being sarcastic.

so on the surface she's happy that she's spending valentine's weekend with kyk but if you are a typical homophobic/heteronormative south korean, there is a plenty room to interpret that she's making fun of herself for spending the special day with "a girl", not a dude. as a result, some sk fans even says ksh is humble-bragging, meaning that ksh is pretending to be disappointed (to spend v-day with a girl) but actually bragging about it. so twisted lol

I guess that's what she intended when writing the caption and it's pretty genius.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's probably good for their relationship that KYK doesn't have as much activities this time around and she's also not playing for the rest of 2021 - 2022 season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Friends celebrate Valentine’s Day with each other in Korea. Especially women. Technically Valentine’s Day is supposed to be a male holiday, and white day is a female holiday. So Valentine’s Day can really mean nothing for single women. Christmas is the most important dating holiday. So if people are seen together on Christmas it usually means they’re dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 11:11
Friends celebrate Valentine’s Day with each other in Korea. Especially women. Technically Valentine’s Day is supposed to be a male holiday, and white day is a female holiday. So Valentine’s Day can really mean nothing for single women. Christmas is the most important dating holiday. So if people are seen together on Christmas it usually means they’re dating.
Nah both of them are used to western interpretation of valentine's day. KSH is Korean American and KYK lived in other countries for half of her life. KSH wouldn't be posting that way about valentine's day if it wasn't a big deal for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 12:29
Guest wrote:
Nah both of them are used to western interpretation of valentine's day. KSH is Korean American and KYK lived in other countries for half of her life. KSH wouldn't be posting that way about valentine's day if it wasn't a big deal for her.
And that’s supposed to mean that they’re treating it like a real couple Valentine’s Day? Instead of what usual single non couples do which is more of a galentines day. It could be a date but everyone here is so damn wishy washy. You guys are all going to think she’s dating the next woman she’s seen with anyways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 12:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And that’s supposed to mean that they’re treating it like a real couple Valentine’s Day? Instead of what usual single non couples do which is more of a galentines day. It could be a date but everyone here is so damn wishy washy. You guys are all going to think she’s dating the next woman she’s seen with anyways.
And why is that a problem? This isn't even the first time she's showing her off like that lol it's easier to believe they're dating than not

KYK has always been glass closetting anyway. Now that the Olympics fever has died down on her I guess she's becoming more open again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 13:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And why is that a problem? This isn't even the first time she's showing her off like that lol it's easier to believe they're dating than not

KYK has always been glass closetting anyway. Now that the Olympics fever has died down on her I guess she's becoming more open again.
That’s not a problem but some of you guys like to get your hopes up over nothing. And that’s why I said Valentine’s Day in Korea can also be non romantic, so it can mean nothing. White day is actually more of a romantic holiday out of the two so i’d actually pay attention to that day. March 14th. Christmas is the couple holiday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 13:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s not a problem but some of you guys like to get your hopes up over nothing. And that’s why I said Valentine’s Day in Korea can also be non romantic, so it can mean nothing. White day is actually more of a romantic holiday out of the two so i’d actually pay attention to that day. March 14th. Christmas is the couple holiday.
da
lol white day? are you serious? are you eleven or what

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 13:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
What do you mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
White day isn’t celebrated in Korea?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 18:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
DA. Yes it is. It’s celebrated in March 14th. It’s the counterpart of Valentine’s Day. If someone gave you chocolates or something in Valentines and you like them back, you must give them chocolate on White Day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 06:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
DA. Yes it is. It’s celebrated in March 14th. It’s the counterpart of Valentine’s Day. If someone gave you chocolates or something in Valentines and you like them back, you must give them chocolate on White Day.
Then why would the previous anon comment that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's still Valentine's Day and the meaning associated with it is universally pretty similar. White day is indeed a thing, but both do not have to always be connected.

Dismissing it like it's nothing makes it seem like you're either naive or acting obtuse because of some ulterior motive. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 08:50
Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 06:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Then why would the previous anon comment that?
I don’t know. Maybe the other anon didn’t know what white day was and thought it was trolling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 09:47
It's still Valentine's Day and the meaning associated with it is universally pretty similar. White day is indeed a thing, but both do not have to always be connected.

Dismissing it like it's nothing makes it seem like you're either naive or acting obtuse because of some ulterior motive. :yawn:
Who is dismissing anything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 09:47

No one’s dismissing anything. They’re just essentially saying wait and see. Cause if they’re also together during white day that’s even more sus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 17:37
Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 11:10
Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 15:18
Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 15:14

Wow she was really into her ldy
And LDY definitely wants the world to know. I don't believe she "accidently" posted that ig story. haha.
Oh that was definitely intentional.
Lol I'm sure she just slipped. Look at the number of stories on her IG, seems like she posts 50 stories a day, she couldve easily overlooked that little detail besides, she had a husband still desperately following her around back then, ldy had an even bigger reason to hide her relationship with kyk.
Lol "husband still desperately following her around" cracked me up. Still can't believe the whole makjangness of this.
Is this photoshopped? This hasn't been leaked anywhere before. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’m from Korea and sadly this is true. Single girls spend vday together all the time. Iirc kyk spent vday in the past with Fabiana in turkey too as buddies, so her living abroad and possibly having a more romantic interpretation to vday doesn’t really add up

Off topic but in Korea people like IU did wayyy more lovey dovey shit with that older soulmate actress woman of hers on vday (she gifted her jewellery i think), posted it on sm and no one bat an eyelash..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 09:52
Guest wrote:
I’m from Korea and sadly this is true. Single girls spend vday together all the time. Iirc kyk spent vday in the past with Fabiana in turkey too as buddies, so her living abroad and possibly having a more romantic interpretation to vday doesn’t really add up

Off topic but in Korea people like IU did wayyy more lovey dovey shit with that older soulmate actress woman of hers on vday (she gifted her jewellery i think), posted it on sm and no one bat an eyelash..
I’ve been into Korean culture for over a decade now and from what I’ve seen some Korean girls are just like that. And so ppl end up thinking ppl are fruity when they’re just an open and affectionate person. It’s hard to figure out honestly. I don’t know how you do it. Spending Christmas together would mean they’re serious right? Usually it’s a holiday you spend with loved ones. I remember when Taeyeon was seen going into Ravi’s building on Christmas netizens were like oh they’re for sure dating then, if they’re seeing each other on Christmas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently ldy is still wearing the key necklace. interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 13:37

Is she technically divorced now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 15:18
Guest wrote:

No one knows, I guess. Her marriage status doesn’t seem to be a problem the first time they were together tho lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 03:56
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 15:18
Guest wrote:

No one knows, I guess. Her marriage status doesn’t seem to be a problem the first time they were together tho lol.
True lol. But I was honestly just wondering. I don’t remember reading about anything final happening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 05:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 15:18

And LDY definitely wants the world to know. I don't believe she "accidently" posted that ig story. haha.
Lol I'm sure she just slipped. Look at the number of stories on her IG, seems like she posts 50 stories a day, she couldve easily overlooked that little detail besides, she had a husband still desperately following her around back then, ldy had an even bigger reason to hide her relationship with kyk.
Lol "husband still desperately following her around" cracked me up. Still can't believe the whole makjangness of this.

I mean this pic. Please tell me about this pic someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 10:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s not photoshopped. ldy “accidentally” posted it on her ig before deleting it a few minutes after.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 10:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s not photoshopped. ldy “accidentally” posted it on her ig before deleting it a few minutes after.
Ldy is wild. I like how the straights haven’t figured it out yet :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 10:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is she kyk next to ldy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They probably have but they don’t talk about it. That’s what happens to a lot of Korean celebs. Kind of like a glass closet and don’t ask don’t tell all mixed together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 12:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They probably have but they don’t talk about it. That’s what happens to a lot of Korean celebs. Kind of like a glass closet and don’t ask don’t tell all mixed together.
Not many fans know about this pic? If you guys know of anything else, please let me know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 12:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not many fans know about this pic? If you guys know of anything else, please let me know.
That Twitter (and instagram) account has posted a lot of photos of them outing together. Couple items and stuff. You can check it out if you’re interested.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 12:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That Twitter (and instagram) account has posted a lot of photos of them outing together. Couple items and stuff. You can check it out if you’re interested.
omg Does anyone have the original image?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The shippers knew about it, or the ones that shipped them at that time do. Kyk solo fans most likely know about it too. I have no idea about the original. A lot of ex shippers/fans deleted everything when the bullying accusation happened. But people still probably have it saved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 13:37
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 12:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

omg Does anyone have the original image?
That’s the only image posted. Ldy posted an instagram story to support her friend. This kissing photo was in her photo thumbnail. That’s why it’s so blurry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Besides the necklace, they also carry matching purses. WTF? Are they back together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 14:04
Besides the necklace, they also carry matching purses. WTF? Are they back together?

I would definitely consider this a coincidence since that is a Louis Vuitton bag. Also, this is the same account that Kim blocked on Insta, so it's safe to say that she wants nothing more to do with LDY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 00:43
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 14:04

I would definitely consider this a coincidence since that is a Louis Vuitton bag. Also, this is the same account that Kim blocked on Insta, so it's safe to say that she wants nothing more to do with LDY.
She blocked a lot of kimnoot fans on insta. They would tag her and spam kimnoot in the comments of her pictures. Or they’d spam kyk in ns’s comments and vise versa. So I wouldn’t be surprised if this account has done it with kimnoot and with kyk/ldy. And bothered kyk in the comments too much that she blocked them.