NFL Football

Reactions:

Re: NFL Football

Post by Guest »

I didn't think the Bengals could beat the Chiefs again but they did it. What a turnaround from being last in the league two years ago to the Super Bowl. I'm happy for all my Bengals friends. They suffered long enough, especially through the Marvin Lewis era (why it took them so long to move on from him).

Interesting last time Bengals made the super bowl it was a loss to the 49ers in 1989.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rams vs. Bengals it is. What a choke job by the 49ers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wooo we won! LA Rams to the Superbowl. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chloe is sooooo happy!

I actually have no clue who to pick for the title.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one watching?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lez go commercials!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am. I don't think I'm particularly rooting for either team though I severely dislike Jalen Ramsey and OBJ, but I really like Stafford's story. And then there's the whole underdog story of the Bengels. Hopefully it's a good game either way.

So far though the Bengals are getting torched in the secondary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BENNIFER

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

all the dudes look so busted but mary j blige looks fine.
I think she's older than all of them too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

50 Cent was out of breath the whole time lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep seeing people saying it was the best halftime show in forever. Did we watch the same thing?! Granted I'm not a rap fan, but I can appreciate a good show. That was not a good show lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 02:20
I keep seeing people saying it was the best halftime show in forever. Did we watch the same thing?! Granted I'm not a rap fan, but I can appreciate a good show. That was not a good show lol
I'm a black 29 y/o and that show was everything I was listening to in middle school (except for Kendrick). I think it would have seemed better if the sun was down and the sound was better, but it was nice to know all the songs. It was hitting the nostalgia button hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I didn't think it was that good, and 50 trying to do a sit up while upside down was so cringe. Why did they make him do that? I liked Dre and Snoop, and their songs and Mary was great. Kendrick I thought was the best part. He hit every line perfectly. I wish Eminem did a different song. For me, nothing tops Jlo and Shakira. That show was amazing. That was the only good thing that happened in 2020.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 02:36
Guest wrote:
I'm a black 29 y/o and that show was everything I was listening to in middle school (except for Kendrick). I think it would have seemed better if the sun was down and the sound was better, but it was nice to know all the songs. It was hitting the nostalgia button hard.
Not black, but I’m around the same age as you, and I loved this year’s halftime too. I’m guessing the people who enjoyed it most are 90s kids, bolstered by the nostalgia of it all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 04:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not black, but I’m around the same age as you, and I loved this year’s halftime too. I’m guessing the people who enjoyed it most are 90s kids, bolstered by the nostalgia of it all.
It was very millennial

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lol you know why they're saying it was tHE bEsT hALfTimE 4eVEr

more like the most misogynist halftime show since forever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeah can't stand women hating dre eminem 50 crew. would prefer only mary and kendrick performing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Missed Tom Brady in super bowl :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 18:55
Not me, 10 Super Bowls were more than enough :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 19:08
Guest wrote:
Same lol It got to the point where I was always cheering whoever was playing them. I got sick of seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl every year. It gets boring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a Colts fan, I hope the rumors about them moving on from Wentz is true. Wasn't happy about the trade to begin with because he is just not that good and not the answer here. It sucks they gave up so much for him, though. He wasn't worth it. I'm still sad about Luck, but I understand why he retired and don't blame him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 19:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same lol It got to the point where I was always cheering whoever was playing them. I got sick of seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl every year. It gets boring.
ikr? for a guy who is "GOAT", Brady is such a terrible loser. The NFL refs protected him like other qbs, so this was a nice parting shot :lol: I'm waiting for the next good riddance, Aaron Rodgers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 19:46
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 19:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ikr? for a guy who is "GOAT", Brady is such a terrible loser. The NFL refs protected him like other qbs, so this was a nice parting shot :lol: I'm waiting for the next good riddance, Aaron Rodgers.
lol people used to slobbering over Rodgers bottom before he's exposed as unvaxxed :rofl: because he's so liberal and anti religion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same. Every halftime show can't be for everyone. Personally, this was the most entertaining show in years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 05:16
Guest wrote:
lol you know why they're saying it was tHE bEsT hALfTimE 4eVEr

more like the most misogynist halftime show since forever
💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 03:17
Guest wrote:
I didn't think it was that good, and 50 trying to do a sit up while upside down was so cringe. Why did they make him do that? I liked Dre and Snoop, and their songs and Mary was great. Kendrick I thought was the best part. He hit every line perfectly. I wish Eminem did a different song. For me, nothing tops Jlo and Shakira. That show was amazing. That was the only good thing that happened in 2020.
DA yeah beyond JLo and Shakira though, I'd agree it's the best show in a long time. I mean, the competition is Maroon 5, Justin Timberlake lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am glad some human can have different tastes and style... without rude and racist retort to each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 03:19
Am glad some human can have different tastes and style... without rude and racist retort to each other.
Calling out misogynist men is now rude and racist? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 749699001/

Snoop Dogg and Don 'Magic' Juan accused of sexual assault, battery in new lawsuit

snoop recently got accused of sexual assault
If you dont know about dr dre eminem 50 violence towards women then you clearly not a rap fan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 03:24
Guest wrote:
I wasn't talking about your post about misogynist men. I was talking about the racist troll that made a thread .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 04:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wasn't talking about your post about misogynist men. I was talking about the racist troll that made a thread .
Not sure which thread you mean. Link?

I do know that the ghetto shit passing itself off as a halftime show marked the first time I ever stopped watching a game over it. Rapey acts much? (plus they aren't even musical)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

you left out snoop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I do know that the ghetto shit passing itself off as a halftime show marked the first time I ever stopped watching a game over it. Rapey acts much? (plus they aren't even musical)
I bet if it was only Eminem on that stage you would love it. I see you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 23:35
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I bet if it was only Eminem on that stage you would love it. I see you
da lol several anons already include eminem women hating misogynist ass above, white liberals trying to ignore his rapey ass because he kneel? like wow white men always congratulate other white men for nothing :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Crazy day

Anti-vaxxer moron gets 200 millions for 4 years. At 36. And he always chokes in playoffs

And the Broncos just traded for Russell Wilson for a boatload of draft picks and players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Karen Rodgers mad as hell about this Wilson news overshadowing him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 19:00
I know Karen Rodgers mad as hell about this Wilson news overshadowing him
I thought the same thing :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Forget about Aaron's extension or Wilson's trade. I'm more shocked by the fact that granola queen "we don't talk politics" Shailene went back to Aaron after all. Surely she can't be broke, can she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Colts trading Carson Wentz to Washington. Dude must be a real diva. He had good stats this season, and Indy wants to get rid of him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 19:05
Colts trading Carson Wentz to Washington. Dude must be a real diva. He had good stats this season, and Indy wants to get rid of him.
This is a bad trade for Washington. Carson is toast. Should have gone after Jameis or Trubisky.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 21:18
Guest wrote:
This is a bad trade for Washington. Carson is toast. Should have gone after Jameis or Trubisky.
Oh c'mon. Carson Wentz might not be great but he's way better than Trubisky. Back when he was with Chicago he was throwing dying ducks out there and the only way he got a first down was his legs. Jameis maybe.

As far as Rodgers and Shailene -- I think it's a PR relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 21:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh c'mon. Carson Wentz might not be great but he's way better than Trubisky. Back when he was with Chicago he was throwing dying ducks out there and the only way he got a first down was his legs. Jameis maybe.

My argument for Trubisky is that he’s younger and can probably still be salvaged. Matt Nagy was pretty bad. He looked decent when he got his chances in Buffalo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 21:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My argument for Trubisky is that he’s younger and can probably still be salvaged. Matt Nagy was pretty bad. He looked decent when he got his chances in Buffalo.
I hope you're right. I just don't think his arm is good enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you have to factor in the intangible with Wentz. He's clearly a locker room cancer. His lack of leadership skills and general douchery as a teammate is what is getting him traded twice in as many years, not just his uneven play. He actually has quite a bit in common with Rodgers, just the triple A talent version of him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 07:14
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 21:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I hope you're right. I just don't think his arm is good enough.
I think those ducks were probably down to bad mechanics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 23:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think you have to factor in the intangible with Wentz. He's clearly a locker room cancer. His lack of leadership skills and general douchery as a teammate is what is getting him traded twice in as many years, not just his uneven play. He actually has quite a bit in common with Rodgers, just the triple A talent version of him.
I'm unfamiliar with all the stories of Wentz' douchebaggery. I mean it's obviously true with how he's being shipped around. But please let me know specifics. TIA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Deshaun Watson will not be criminally charged
World is your oyster if you're a man. Being rich helps too. But mainly if you're a man doing "manly" things to women

In other words water is wet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brady coming back to the Bucs lol Some just can't leave the game I guess. If I were him I'd just take the $$$ and retire. He's already accomplished everything possible in the NFL.