Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Reactions:

Re: Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 01:48
Kim’s fans on twitter who blame everything on her coach, her teammates, the Chinese league are so annoying tho. It’s a team sport after all. You win and lose as a team.

Some fans are like when the team wins, it’s because of kyk. When the team loses, it’s someone’s else fault. Fans of other players don’t even want Kim in their teams anymore because of these toxic fans.
Well said, really wanna said about that concern too. maybe it's because the idol-cultural thing? I saw some of fans from other athletes who have a huge fanbase like kyk act like that too. I know we have freedom of speech but just like what you said volleyball is a team sport so no need to finger pointing who to blame. Also it happens quite often and not just this season, when she was in Turkey, playing for Ecz, everyone know she was not really having a good season there (I know some of you will come back to me saying it was because their setter, but lots of sets from them weren’t really bad sets).

It's makes me curious how well she play in Turkey League or Italy League if she really transfer to one of those leagues. The harsh comment and critic will be so damn harsh in Turkey or Italy if she is not playing like how she played in Tokyo Olympics. For a casual volleyball fans her performances in Tokyo is the recent one and she was amazing there, she dealt with all kinds of bad sets from her setter to win the matches, that’s really show that she is still one of the best. I can picture how harsh the comment if it turns out that she is not playing really well there, volleyball fandom become more huge thanks to The Olympics but it also make there's so many newcomer who demands athletes to always perform their best. Just for the example, Hande Baladin. Many people expect her to shine and being a second scorer beside Bošković but turns out she is not having a good season. People bashing her like crazy and non stop even when she is playing good. I just don't want to see kyk get the same experience and get to many harsh comment when she is not playing her best.

And after so many years of proving herself as one of the best OH, it seems like she have more physical limitations now which is not bad because every athletes dealt with those kind of thing too. For example, Zhu, Mihajlović, Natalia in Tokyo (I choose them because they are in the same position and having the same concern which is injuries). If retiring isn't an option, I think it's safe for her to play in not too demanding league, like maybe Japan(?), I always think coming back to Japan maybe will be better choice rather than go to Turkey or Italy + I know no one wants for her comeback to Korea, not even me lol. And last just to reminder that we know we all have our own faves, but in the end of the day you can always criticize them too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 05:21
Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 01:48
Kim’s fans on twitter who blame everything on her coach, her teammates, the Chinese league are so annoying tho. It’s a team sport after all. You win and lose as a team.

Some fans are like when the team wins, it’s because of kyk. When the team loses, it’s someone’s else fault. Fans of other players don’t even want Kim in their teams anymore because of these toxic fans.
Well said, really wanna said about that concern too. maybe it's because the idol-cultural thing? I saw some of fans from other athletes who have a huge fanbase like kyk act like that too. I know we have freedom of speech but just like what you said volleyball is a team sport so no need to finger pointing who to blame. Also it happens quite often and not just this season, when she was in Turkey, playing for Ecz, everyone know she was not really having a good season there (I know some of you will come back to me saying it was because their setter, but lots of sets from them weren’t really bad sets).

It's makes me curious how well she play in Turkey League or Italy League if she really transfer to one of those leagues. The harsh comment and critic will be so damn harsh in Turkey or Italy if she is not playing like how she played in Tokyo Olympics. For a casual volleyball fans her performances in Tokyo is the recent one and she was amazing there, she dealt with all kinds of bad sets from her setter to win the matches, that’s really show that she is still one of the best. I can picture how harsh the comment if it turns out that she is not playing really well there, volleyball fandom become more huge thanks to The Olympics but it also make there's so many newcomer who demands athletes to always perform their best. Just for the example, Hande Baladin. Many people expect her to shine and being a second scorer beside Bošković but turns out she is not having a good season. People bashing her like crazy and non stop even when she is playing good. I just don't want to see kyk get the same experience and get to many harsh comment when she is not playing her best.

And after so many years of proving herself as one of the best OH, it seems like she have more physical limitations now which is not bad because every athletes dealt with those kind of thing too. For example, Zhu, Mihajlović, Natalia in Tokyo (I choose them because they are in the same position and having the same concern which is injuries). If retiring isn't an option, I think it's safe for her to play in not too demanding league, like maybe Japan(?), I always think coming back to Japan maybe will be better choice rather than go to Turkey or Italy + I know no one wants for her comeback to Korea, not even me lol. And last just to reminder that we know we all have our own faves, but in the end of the day you can always criticize them too.
This. KYK is a 33 yo woman. She’s a great player but also not in her prime conditions anymore. In fact, she hasn’t been for a long time. The last championship she got was with Fenebarche in 2016-2017 season. Her performance in the OG was spectacular but I thought she exhausted her last resource of power already. I don’t think any teams in Turkey or Italian leagues would spend that much money hiring her anymore. I might be wrong tho. But they can spend half of that money hiring young and up coming players who can play with them for a long time.

Some fans should be willing to accept she’s not god. Well. Not anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 16:55
I don’t get why Kim left Nootsara for a psycho. I hope they face off in a match in the future.
If she play in Europe there's a tiny possibility that they will face each other in some CEV match. Also, I hate how LDY got some exposure from CEV instagram ugh I didn't expect them to be that low. But, knowing FIVB even gave MVP title to someone who did sexual harrasment, it makes sense that they don't have something against bullies + domestic violence :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 00:55
Guest wrote:
I don’t get why Kim left Nootsara for a psycho. I hope they face off in a match in the future.
If she play in Europe there's a tiny possibility that they will face each other in some CEV match. Also, I hate how LDY got some exposure from CEV instagram ugh I didn't expect them to be that low. But, knowing FIVB even gave MVP title to someone who did sexual harrasment, it makes sense that they don't have something against bullies + domestic violence :handbags:
It’s funny to see someone said she’s the best setter in the world tho. Have they ever watched volleyball before? She’s not even close to top 10 setters in the world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 01:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s funny to see someone said she’s the best setter in the world tho. Have they ever watched volleyball before? She’s not even close to top 10 setters in the world.
Her fans mostly come from Asia (especially SEA and mostly men ew). Just look at the amount of viewership of her highlight video. Her fans think she is a setter coming from Haikyuu :rofl: Of course she will stand out against some of these day korean setter and that's because she had much experience training with one of the best coach (Lavarini). Just look at how Kim Dain from Hillstate, compare her setter capability before she join VNL 2021 and now. Experience play big role in developing player's performance. Also how can they think she's the best in the world where in reality she didn't even close to the level of Ding Xia from China or Aki Momii from Japan. I guess people will just believe what they want to believe :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 04:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her fans mostly come from Asia (especially SEA and mostly men ew). Just look at the amount of viewership of her highlight video. Her fans think she is a setter coming from Haikyuu :rofl: Of course she will stand out against some of these day korean setter and that's because she had much experience training with one of the best coach (Lavarini). Just look at how Kim Dain from Hillstate, compare her setter capability before she join VNL 2021 and now. Experience play big role in developing player's performance. Also how can they think she's the best in the world where in reality she didn't even close to the level of Ding Xia from China or Aki Momii from Japan. I guess people will just believe what they want to believe :rofl:
I feel like she tries to compete with NS in all aspects. Stealing her gf. Being a better setter. Not even close, girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 05:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I feel like she tries to compete with NS in all aspects. Stealing her gf. Being a better setter. Not even close, girl.
People on here really have this weird obsession with LDY. Y'all claim to despise her but keep bringing her up. Can we go back to talking about KYK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 08:28
Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 05:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People on here really have this weird obsession with LDY. Y'all claim to despise her but keep bringing her up. Can we go back to talking about KYK.
And now this forum will be eerily quiet for at least a week again. There's nothing about KYK to be talked about now.
Maybe if she's back to Korea and starts dating the actress again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you all watch womens international volleyball? I am interested in seeing KYK, LDY, and Nootsara play. The drama, and the olympics, got me more interested in the sport.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 09:15
How do you all watch womens international volleyball? I am interested in seeing KYK, LDY, and Nootsara play. The drama, and the olympics, got me more interested in the sport.
There's a lot of previous matches on youtube or other platforms. The most dramatic one would be the OQ in Thailand in Jan 2020 aka the Koala LDY match.

If you're interested in KYK and LDY, I'd recommend to watch all the 2019 World Cup matches. They're super duper in love at the time.

For KYK and NS, you can watch 2019-2017 Fene games for their interactions in the same teams (also on youtube). They also had a lot of matches against each other (during their dating time). The most recent ones would be Asian game 2018 and World Championship 2018.

Below is the link for semi final of Asian games 2018 (THA 3 - 1 KOR).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 09:26
Guest wrote:
There's a lot of previous matches on youtube or other platforms. The most dramatic one would be the OQ in Thailand in Jan 2020 aka the Koala LDY match.

If you're interested in KYK and LDY, I'd recommend to watch all the 2019 World Cup matches. They're super duper in love at the time.

For KYK and NS, you can watch 2019-2017 Fene games for their interactions in the same teams (also on youtube). They also had a lot of matches against each other (during their dating time). The most recent ones would be Asian game 2018 and World Championship 2018.

Thank you so much!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 09:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you so much!
Also THA 3 - 2 KOR in World Championship 2018. I think this is the last time KYK and NS facing each other before they broke up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 10:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you so much!
Also THA 3 - 2 KOR in World Championship 2018. I think this is the last time KYK and NS facing each other before they broke up.

They faced each other all the time in international tournament, but they were on good term then. The linked match, when they changed side, KYK was still looking at NS and smiled even though Kor lost the 1st set.

:rofl: at koala ldy

Yeah ldy fans are mostly men. She's not posting anything on IG yet. I saw a couple of best setter thing with her, and I'm like... nope, not even close. And man did she try to imitate NS. I recalled reading a tweet way way back from a fan commenting on how if she could copy everything of NS she probably would, and I think it was in reaction to some ig post she'd made. I don't see any pic of what they were referring to, though. Also someone bet that they wouldn't last 6 months, and it turned out that person was right.

KYK will be going back to Kor next week now that SH's finished and won 3rd. She lost quite a bit of weight and being in bubble seemed to be really hard for her.

on a side note Larson's been liking ig post of NS, and watched her ig live.
NS in traditional clothes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 17:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you so much!

They faced each other all the time in international tournament, but they were on good term then. The linked match, when they changed side, KYK was still looking at NS and smiled even though Kor lost the 1st set.

Yeah ldy fans are mostly men. She's not posting anything on IG yet. I saw a couple of best setter thing with her, and I'm like... nope, not even close. And man did she try to imitate NS. I recalled reading a tweet way way back from a fan commenting on how if she could copy everything of NS she probably would, and I think it was in reaction to some ig post she'd made. I don't see any pic of what they were referring to, though. Also someone bet that they wouldn't last 6 months, and it turned out that person was right.

KYK will be going back to Kor next week now that SH's finished and won 3rd. She lost quite a bit of weight and being in bubble seemed to be really hard for her.

OMG. I've noticed Larson liking several of NS's photos recently as well. They know each other as they played in Turkey at the same time but are not particularly close. Maybe it's because they both are going to the US league in March.

Anyone knows Korean regulation regarding Covid-19 now? Does Kim have to be in quarantine again? If so, she must be a pro of quarantine/bubble by now lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 18:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you so much!

OMG. I've noticed Larson liking several of NS's photos recently as well. They know each other as they played in Turkey at the same time but are not particularly close. Maybe it's because they both are going to the US league in March.

Anyone knows Korean regulation regarding Covid-19 now? Does Kim have to be in quarantine again? If so, she must be a pro of quarantine/bubble by now lol.
I believe she will have to be in quarantine for 2 weeks once she arrives in SK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 20:35
Guest wrote:

Oh hell noooo :,(
If she plan to go to Europe or US league, I think she should directly go there after leaving China.

What’s the point of 2-week quarantine if you would have to leave again immediately after?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you so much!

She is so pretty OMG! :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 01:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If she plan to go to Europe or US league, I think she should directly go there after leaving China.

What’s the point of 2-week quarantine if you would have to leave again immediately after?
I guess that because it's closer to her family, and yes she is in quarantine but she is in her own country talking in her own language. Hard to say she will transfer to Europe team for play-off matches because there is no elite team that need an OH right now. But, maybe for next season? Idk, seems like everyone are dying to know which her next club gonna be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 03:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I guess that because it's closer to her family, and yes she is in quarantine but she is in her own country talking in her own language. Hard to say she will transfer to Europe team for play-off matches because there is no elite team that need an OH right now. But, maybe for next season? Idk, seems like everyone are dying to know which her next club gonna be.
I read somewhere that the quarantine rule for SK is only 10-day in your own residence. So it’s not that bad after all.

For the next league, I think she may choose to take a rest for the remaining season and appear on TV or commercials instead. She gains a lot of money that way as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you so much!

I like her more in athletic wear tho. She’s so damn hot 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 03:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I read somewhere that the quarantine rule for SK is only 10-day in your own residence. So it’s not that bad after all.

For the next league, I think she may choose to take a rest for the remaining season and appear on TV or commercials instead. She gains a lot of money that way as well.
Yeah I second this. Take a rest with her family and close friends will be the best option IMO. Plus she has potential as an entertainer too haha so it will be fun.

Btw, have you guys heard about bubble for sports? In the news it stated that KYK, KSJ, and YHJ will join bubble for sports. What do you guys think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 04:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I second this. Take a rest with her family and close friends will be the best option IMO. Plus she has potential as an entertainer too haha so it will be fun.

Btw, have you guys heard about bubble for sports? In the news it stated that KYK, KSJ, and YHJ will join bubble for sports. What do you guys think?
What’s the bubble for sports?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 04:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's a platform to meet fans online, I think there's monthly fee.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 03:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you so much!

We see her in athletic wear a lot, anyone ever watch her ig live? she's funny, and often live before or after her workout.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 06:25
Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 04:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's a platform to meet fans online, I think there's monthly fee.
I can see KYK doing that as she might be free after the CVL. But KSJ and YHJ? Don’t they have a league to compete lol?

Also, the idea of meeting Korean netizens is scary to me. Maybe I’m just so afraid of them lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chinese league was an easy paycheck for Larson and kyk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 07:23
The league was easy but life was so hard. It’s the only league I know that is in bubble. You stay in the same hotel for over a month. The food is so bad as well judging from the photos I’ve seen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We see her in athletic wear a lot, anyone ever watch her ig live? she's funny, and often live before or after her workout.
Don’t understand the language but yes, she’s cute. Not like ldy tho. She’s maturely cute. You know what I mean. Haha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 07:44
Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don’t understand the language but yes, she’s cute. Not like ldy tho. She’s maturely cute. You know what I mean. Haha.
I know what you mean, NS is cute naturally. LDY is more.. well, the word I'm thinking of might get me scolded in polite company. LDY has a fakeness about her, which is not surprising.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 07:41
Guest wrote:
The league was easy but life was so hard. It’s the only league I know that is in bubble. You stay in the same hotel for over a month. The food is so bad as well judging from the photos I’ve seen.
She posted story once that was all list of food she wanted. So, I agree, the food was probably bad, she lost 4kg. Her vlog on her channel showed her quarantine and the food, did not look appetizing and the portion seemed small. I hope the food was better during the tournament inside the bubble.

Bubble Sport will be like a chat 1 on 1 with the athletes, the price is 4,500 korean won/month. KYK will probably have a bit of fun with that, but KSJ and YHJ I don't see them being talkative type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 09:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She posted story once that was all list of food she wanted. So, I agree, the food was probably bad, she lost 4kg. Her vlog on her channel showed her quarantine and the food, did not look appetizing and the portion seemed small. I hope the food was better during the tournament inside the bubble.

Bubble Sport will be like a chat 1 on 1 with the athletes, the price is 4,500 korean won/month. KYK will probably have a bit of fun with that, but KSJ and YHJ I don't see them being talkative type.
1 on 1 chat with the players. Sound like a hater paradise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 09:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

One on one chat with the athletes? Wow they're making athletes move like idols lol
I remember Hillstate used to have fansigns so I guess this is the best they could do because of covid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/lesbifier/status/14 ... 63681?s=20
I haven't found any link for the actual statement from her agency, but this twitter account is usually a reliable source. If they will announce her transfer between March-May, it will more likely she will join a regular league not an American League. Actually any league is okay for me. As long as she is happy, I will not against it. Hoping the best for her :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim wasn’t at the awards ceremony today. I saw on twitter that she might not feel well. Any news?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 14:55
Kim wasn’t at the awards ceremony today. I saw on twitter that she might not feel well. Any news?
Apparently there is a limit for players that can attend the ceremony. So, Kim gave her spot to the young player.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 14:58
Guest wrote:
Apparently there is a limit for players that can attend the ceremony. So, Kim gave her spot to the young player.
That's super weird. Is CVL always like this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 15:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From the way CVA has been limiting comments on their social and the angry C-netz, safe to say, YES. It has always been shady anyway. It was slightly better previously when coach Lang stood her ground with them. She's done with them too right after Tokyo Olympics.

They don't even have at least a podium for the winners. The trophy looks like a toy...lol. But at least Vargas got a new gold ring (for the champions) :rofl: The ceremony was just a joke. Like you could at least put on something better to appreciate the players that have put in so much tears and sweat for this season.

The way Jordan was chewing gum both hands in pocket not really giving a damn says much too. Her and her gum though... hahaha

Apparently the organizer only prepared just enough medals (?) The other team have players without medals too, but not as significant when people started noticing KYK is no where to be seen. Larson not in group photo at the start of the season, Kim not in group photo at the end of the season. Guess it's 1 import only all the way for CVA/CVL. :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 06:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From the way CVA has been limiting comments on their social and the angry C-netz, safe to say, YES. It has always been shady anyway. It was slightly better previously when coach Lang stood her ground with them. She's done with them too right after Tokyo Olympics.

They don't even have at least a podium for the winners. The trophy looks like a toy...lol. But at least Vargas got a new gold ring (for the champions) :rofl: The ceremony was just a joke. Like you could at least put on something better to appreciate the players that have put in so much tears and sweat for this season.

The way Jordan was chewing gum both hands in pocket not really giving a damn says much too. Her and her gum though... hahaha

Apparently the organizer only prepared just enough medals (?) The other team have players without medals too, but not as significant when people started noticing KYK is no where to be seen. Larson not in group photo at the start of the season, Kim not in group photo at the end of the season. Guess it's 1 import only all the way for CVA/CVL. :whistle:
I read somewhere that Kim will be back to Korea next week. Idk why she waits until next week. I’d catch the next flight back if I was her lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 07:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I read somewhere that Kim will be back to Korea next week. Idk why she waits until next week. I’d catch the next flight back if I was her lol.
CVL is so shady, the way they changed the rules at the last min. So kyk didnt get the medal or she just get it after and not in ceremony. Can it even be call ceremony?

[media] [/media]
They are now in Shanghai.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 14:25
Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 07:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

CVL is so shady, the way they changed the rules at the last min. So kyk didnt get the medal or she just get it after and not in ceremony. Can it even be call ceremony?

[media] [/media]
They are now in Shanghai.
To be honest, seeing an Asian without a mask is a weird sight for me now :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know it’s probably nothing but :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 08:47

KYK's necklace doesn't look like it has a key pendant. And LDY probably just posted an old video, she has bangs now and she doesn't have them on that tiktok video, so that's definitely an old one.

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 11:49
Guest wrote:

KYK's necklace doesn't look like it has a key pendant. And LDY probably just posted an old video, she has bangs now and she doesn't have them on that tiktok video, so that's definitely an old one.
Defo not the key chain necklace. The second picture shows what she is wearing clearly.

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest2 wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 17:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Defo not the key chain necklace. The second picture shows what she is wearing clearly.

Me again, just realised she is wearing same necklace as Larson. Could be coincidence or something they happened to both like and pick up together. Maybe that’s her thing to have matching tattoos or necklaces with people she is close with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 17:22
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Me again, just realised she is wearing same necklace as Larson. Could be coincidence or something they happened to both like and pick up together. Maybe that’s her thing to have matching tattoos or necklaces with people she is close with.
Matching items, maybe. Matching tattoos, that’s for someone special. At least, that’s what I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree, I also think it has to be her thing. Just to think of it, she has matching tattoo with Mari (eventho she regret it lol), Nootsara, and also Natalia. Also bunch of couple item with her friends, like the couple sweaters that she bought for Han Yoo Mi and Yang Hyo Jin. Seems like she's the type of person who treasure friendship so much and doesn't mind to show it. I mean if she really regret those tattoo, she can pay for 'tattoo removal', but she is not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 01:39
Guest2 wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree, I also think it has to be her thing. Just to think of it, she has matching tattoo with Mari (eventho she regret it lol), Nootsara, and also Natalia. Also bunch of couple item with her friends, like the couple sweaters that she bought for Han Yoo Mi and Yang Hyo Jin. Seems like she's the type of person who treasure friendship so much and doesn't mind to show it. I mean if she really regret those tattoo, she can pay for 'tattoo removal', but she is not.
Really? I didn’t know she has a matching tattoo with Natalie. Do you have any pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think there is a possibility KYK will back to Fenerbahçe. Some accounts have posted that news.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 08:58

I think there is a possibility KYK will back to Fenerbahçe. Some accounts have posted that news.
As much as I support her decision, I hope that isn't true lol. Unless, she doesn't mind being OH2 and doesn't have much playing time. The next summer transfer will be really huge and I assume the market will go crazy. I hope she will spend her remaining time before next season in SK rather than play for the play-offs match. Spend time with family and and re-connect with her friends there might be the best decision before she play for another season. Also, she can wait for next season while training.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 12:01
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 08:58

As much as I support her decision, I hope that isn't true lol. Unless, she doesn't mind being OH2 and doesn't have much playing time. The next summer transfer will be really huge and I assume the market will go crazy. I hope she will spend her remaining time before next season in SK rather than play for the play-offs match. Spend time with family and and re-connect with her friends there might be the best decision before she play for another season. Also, she can wait for next season while training.
Agreed. Staying in Korea waiting for the next season would be the smartest choice for her now.
Anyway, I'll support any of her decisions.