Any Love For The Ice Hockey Ladies?

Emi088
Reactions: 6

Re: Any Love For The Ice Hockey Ladies?

Post by Emi088 »

Guest onto wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 07:33
Does Nova Scotia have any chances to ever host Women's Hockey Tournaments in the future? (Includes all players who will participate in 2022 Olympic) Dream Gap Tour in Truro did not include top players like Poulin, Knight, Turnbull, Saulnier, etc. Nova Scotia needs many top Olympian players to play in Halifax or anywhere in N.S. Do they have any chances to make that happen? I'm still struggling on getting over this relocation of Women's World Championship to Calgary.
I guess that next time the championship is held in Canada, it will be in this province. The 2022 championship will be held in Denmark, so maybe 2023 or 2024. 🤷‍♀️

Guest 98
Reactions:

Post by Guest 98 »

Emi088 wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:06
Guest onto wrote:
Does Nova Scotia have any chances to ever host Women's Hockey Tournaments in the future? (Includes all players who will participate in 2022 Olympic) Dream Gap Tour in Truro did not include top players like Poulin, Knight, Turnbull, Saulnier, etc. Nova Scotia needs many top Olympian players to play in Halifax or anywhere in N.S. Do they have any chances to make that happen? I'm still struggling on getting over this relocation of Women's World Championship to Calgary.
I guess that next time the championship is held in Canada, it will be in this province. The 2022 championship will be held in Denmark, so maybe 2023 or 2024. 🤷‍♀️
Speaking of Dream Gap Tour in Truro N.S. , at least there were some best players available to participate for fans. Fortino, Lacquette, Rougeau, Bettez, Pelkey and Pankowski has participated the S.D.G.T. and comes back to N.S. So, as long as Nova Scotia keeps it up and continues to make a warm welcoming to female players, they may have a chance in a future to come. Sooner as after the Olympics and it doesn't have to be just waiting for an IIHF since they can't host in N.S. because it takes place in Denmark for 2022. So, we'll see. 🤷‍♂️

Guest onto
Reactions:

Post by Guest onto »

Guest 98 wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 17:26
Emi088 wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 22:06
Guest onto wrote:
Speaking of Dream Gap Tour in Truro N.S. , at least there were some best players available to participate for fans. Fortino, Lacquette, Rougeau, Bettez, Pelkey and Pankowski has participated the S.D.G.T. and comes back to N.S. So, as long as Nova Scotia keeps it up and continues to make a warm welcoming to female players, they may have a chance in a future to come. Sooner as after the Olympics and it doesn't have to be just waiting for an IIHF since they can't host in N.S. because it takes place in Denmark for 2022. So, we'll see. 🤷‍♂️
Let's hope that Women's World will return to N.S. cause I felt like they won the bid for nothing, got cheat it, stolen and that's brutally unfair. It really is. It's sad that 2022 Women's world to be held in Denmark, instead of Halifax. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am now convinced that Daoust and Bunton are a thing.

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 03:31
Yep, no doubt!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emi088 wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 22:11
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 03:31
Yep, no doubt!
I think we can say they are together now. Bunton has not been home in Calgary since before the last PWPHA event in Nova Scotia. She was in Kingston and Ottawa when team Canada was playing. Now Daoust and her are on a little get away with Daoust longterm friends or family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting. I always thought that Bunton is straight :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Knight subtly out herself on tiktok?

MCB
Reactions: 56

Post by MCB »

:heart: I guess it is official now that Doust is with Bunton :heart:

MCB

Post by MCB »

Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 04:34
You mean the one? She didn't say the gender of "you" though.

Is it only me who thinks she is super sexy in this vid?

https://www.tiktok.com/@hilaryknight/vi ... 0857262341?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MCB wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 05:39
Guest wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 04:34
You mean the one? She didn't say the gender of "you" though.

Is it only me who thinks she is super sexy in this vid?

https://www.tiktok.com/@hilaryknight/vi ... 0857262341?
I actually meant this one but I agree she is so hot there

https://www.tiktok.com/@hilaryknight/vi ... 7916742149

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 10:12
She was very demonstrative with her ex too. But you have to follow her on Instagram and Tiktok, otherwise it's hard to know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emi088 wrote:
13 Dec 2021, 03:17
Guest wrote:
10 Dec 2021, 10:12
She was very demonstrative with her ex too. But you have to follow her on Instagram and Tiktok, otherwise it's hard to know.
Who was her ex?

VBO!
Reactions:

Post by VBO! »

Bunton's ex is Hannah Miller. They used to post about each other a lot.

C2C
Reactions:

Post by C2C »

Anyone know if last night's My Why Tour game is posted somewhere?

Guest 98
Reactions:

Post by Guest 98 »

Did USA Hockey or IIHF forgot to put silver medal around Kacey Bellamy's neck after Canada defeated USA in 2021 Women's World Championship? Bellamy was in the roster before it got cancelled for Halifax and Bellamy was supposed to be getting a silver medal for losing to Canada in overtime for 2021 Women's World Championship. It's bizarre, eh?

I'll re-edit in Wiki to fix Bellamy's trophy case.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Bellamy anounced her retirement in May, the tournament was in August.

Guest 98
Reactions:

Post by Guest 98 »

guest wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 14:03
Okay. But did Kacey Bellamy got a silver medal for 2021 Women's World Championship, even she retired?

bardown
Reactions: 3

Post by bardown »

Guest 98 wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 18:41
guest wrote:
Okay. But did Kacey Bellamy got a silver medal for 2021 Women's World Championship, even she retired?
No she doesn't get a medal. Only the players on the roster get a medal

Guest 445
Reactions:

Post by Guest 445 »

bardown wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 02:09
Guest 98 wrote:
guest wrote:
Well that's not right!! They can't just forget to give Kacey a Silver Medal just because she's not in a roster. Then Team Canada
just lost a Women's World Championship because they've been disqualified. As of this moment, USA Hockey as won the 2021 IIHF Women's World Championship for the 10th time. Team Canada CHEATED!! Kacey is Unbroken heart of COWARD!! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Guest 445 wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 03:04
bardown wrote:
Guest 98 wrote:
guest wrote:
Well that's not right!! They can't just forget to give Kacey a Silver Medal just because she's not in a roster. Then Team Canada
just lost a Women's World Championship because they've been disqualified. As of this moment, USA Hockey as won the 2021 IIHF Women's World Championship for the 10th time. Team Canada CHEATED!! Kacey is Unbroken heart of COWARD!! :argh:
This is how it works, get over it lol. If she retired at that point, it was because she was ready to do so.

Guest 98
Reactions:

Post by Guest 98 »

Emi088 wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 02:03
Guest 445 wrote:
bardown wrote:
Guest 98 wrote:
guest wrote:
This is how it works, get over it lol. If she retired at that point, it was because she was ready to do so.
Team Canada lost the 2021 women's world championship by disqualification and Team USA remains to be defending championship. You deal with it. Canada has lost the gold medal because they've been disqualified. It will change no matter what you think.

Gumar ON
Reactions:

Post by Gumar ON »

Guest 98 wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 14:31
Emi088 wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 02:03
Guest 445 wrote:
bardown wrote:
Guest 98 wrote:
Team Canada lost the 2021 women's world championship by disqualification and Team USA remains to be defending championship. You deal with it. Canada has lost the gold medal because they've been disqualified. It will change no matter what you think.
Okay, I think you might want to stop doing that or you can get yourself in to more trouble. Please enough. No one really wants to hear your drama anymore and I know you're frustrated, but if you continue to behave like that, they can report on you. I'm just giving you a big warming, dude.

So, I heard you want some current retired players to get a silver medal, right? Although retired players may not get a medal again, I don't know much about it, but Brianna Decker was an assistant coach for USA Hockey during u-18 W.W.C. both 2019 and 2020. I've noticed that they just don't give medal to the players, but to the coaches too, including head coach, assistant coach like Decker. So, if any current retired players decide if they want to work as any coach position for u-18 and somehow they lost to Canada, your favorite retire players might get a silver. Who know, but just giving you some hope and that way Guest 98, you can finally stop being a drama queen. Nobody wants to hear it.

Fair enough?

Guest onto
Reactions:

Post by Guest onto »

I don't know who the heck is Guest 98's problem, but I hope I took care it and getting this Guest 98 or who ever that is to finally back off. 👍 There's no place for intense garbage argument in this public group chat.

Anyways, who's Melissa Young? OMG, Bellamy is absolutely in a very loving relationship with Young and it looks very cute. ❤ 😍

stellavander
Reactions: 1

Post by stellavander »

Guest onto wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 07:45
Anyways, who's Melissa Young? OMG, Bellamy is absolutely in a very loving relationship with Young and it looks very cute. ❤ 😍
Kacey and Melissa are engaged. I don't know when the wedding is, but hopefully, Kacey has gotten over MPP.

Gumar ON
Reactions:

Post by Gumar ON »

stellavander wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 13:41
Guest onto wrote:
Kacey and Melissa are engaged. I don't know when the wedding is, but hopefully, Kacey has gotten over MPP.
Mmm. I wonder why it's the end of relationship between Poulin and Bellamy.

Alright, Melissa Young. Is she Canadian or American? And her hometown?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone watched family feud canada with stacey, turnbull, nurse, pou and spooner? Emilie castonguay posted it last nov.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gumar ON wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 00:51
stellavander wrote:
Guest onto wrote:

Mellisa Young is Canadian, I'm nOt sure but i guess she's from nova scotia but living in calgary. Works for the RCMP, bellamy posted a picture of her in uniform.

canusa
Reactions:

Post by canusa »

Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 02:43
Gumar ON wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 00:51
stellavander wrote:
Guest onto wrote:

Mellisa Young is Canadian, I'm nOt sure but i guess she's from nova scotia but living in calgary. Works for the RCMP, bellamy posted a picture of her in uniform.
So far, I think Melissa Young is now living somewhere in New England region, probably living with Bellamy. Yes, she is Nova Scotian. Her family members lives there. Her mother and her sister still remain in Nova Scotia. But her bother moved and lives in Calgary now. Looks like Bellamy is making new friends with Nova Scotian people.

Awesome!!! ❤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is bellamy and melissa young married? She just posted a story on instagram first Christmas as mrs. & mrs.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I get the impression that Daoust has full time custody of her son. Can this be true?

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 21:44
I get the impression that Daoust has full time custody of her son. Can this be true?
Team Canada is centralized in Alberta. Currently, Daoust only sees her son when she has a few days off and can return to Montreal or when her son can come to see her in Alberta.

MCB

Post by MCB »

Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 23:05
Is bellamy and melissa young married? She just posted a story on instagram first Christmas as mrs. & mrs.
Just came here to ask the same thing. It seems they got married in 2021! Happy for her!

VBO!
Reactions:

Post by VBO! »

guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 21:44
Definitly not. I follow her ex and she is always with their son.

And Kacey is married now, her instagram story confirm it. Engaged ✅ Married ✅

Gumar ON
Reactions:

Post by Gumar ON »

MCB wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 00:13
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 23:05
Just came here to ask the same thing. It seems they got married in 2021! Happy for her!
AWESOME!! :hug: Bellamy and Young is way much better than Poulin. BTW, has Bellamy ever visited province of Nova Scotia before?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bellamy just confirmed that she's married.💕 its on her insta story.

Guest onto
Reactions:

Post by Guest onto »

Is Bellamy's Instagram account just dissappear? I tried to search in Instagram and it doesn't know, but when I search on Google and found it, it said "Sorry, this page isn't available." Check for Bellamy's Instagram account if it's dissappear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Testing.

Gumar ON
Reactions:

Post by Gumar ON »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 04:35
Testing.

Sorry about that guys. Didn't remember how to post image. But anyways, do you guys by any chance know where is this place at, in this picture?

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2019, 22:06
Guest wrote:
dadou wrote:
J.E. wrote:
dadou wrote:
is there a video of that somewhere?

Also any idea how Emard and Knight might have met?
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcOqbbj9eOA

And I think the other anon may be right about Emard and Knight meeting through Pou. Emard went out to Boston to visit Pou at least once.
damn lol dont piss Engstrom lol I really didnt know Emard and Pou use to be BF , there was a time I didn't really have time to follow women hockey so I missed a lot.
Haha yeah I feel the same way, I'm fairly new to the woho world. Only used to watch them during the olympics, bad I know. But, I didn't have the time being in uni etc.
There is a lot on the old thread if you want to go back and peruse it.
How do you access the old thread?

sk8trgrl
Reactions:

Post by sk8trgrl »

VBO! wrote:
13 Dec 2021, 10:42
Bunton's ex is Hannah Miller. They used to post about each other a lot.
do you know when they dated and for how long?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Caro did an interview with Hockey Quebec. Love when she describes the loss to Calgary in the Clarkson Cup final by saying "On s'est fait plantées là."

stellavander

Post by stellavander »

Kacey, Kacey, where are you?

Don't shut us out of your life!

MCB

Post by MCB »

The new podcast from Knoxy and Kax (Liz Knox and Karell Émard), with Jamie Lee Rattray:

It's fun with good banters. Looking forward to more episodes.
Also, Emard is cute :wub:

dadou
Reactions: 259

Post by dadou »

A while back someone mentionned that it looked like Daoust had full custody of her son and I think it might be true , since her son seems to be staying with Melo gf Hanna bunton while she is at the Olympics . Iwonder what happened since she got married only a few years ago and Melo and Hanna seems really in love .
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 02:41
A while back someone mentionned that it looked like Daoust had full custody of her son and I think it might be true , since her son seems to be staying with Melo gf Hanna bunton while she is at the Olympics . Iwonder what happened since she got married only a few years ago and Melo and Hanna seems really in love .
Very curious too since Melo's wife was the one who carried their son.

Anyway, Olympics is starting and I'm super bummed that I can't watch them live. Had made plans to go to Beijing cos I'm from Asia (was still in school in 2018) but Covid had to happen and it might be last Olympics for quite a few of them. Pou is still at the top of her game but she's on her 4th Olympics and turning 31, so I'm not sure if she will still go for another cycle.

stellavander

Post by stellavander »

You never know what happens in a marriage ... but if Melo has sole custody, then things probably did not end in the most amicable way. We all hope that their son is getting the love and care that he needs during these times.

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Can't wait to watch Canada's first game tonight!! Let's go 💪🇨🇦