Reactions: 56

Re: German Soccer Ladies

Post by MCB »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2021, 02:12
MCB wrote:
07 Mar 2021, 20:59
I have several questions about some couple:
- Is Katha Baunach still with Joelle Wedemeyer? I suspect not, because they are not following each other anymore.
- Is Laura Freigang still with Kim Dubs? This, I don't have a clue at all :/

- Also, curious with what you'd think. Is it possible Anja Mittag is now with Viola Odebrecht? Just based it on that they work together in RB Leipzig now
Nothing on their IG stories for several months.
Yeah :( the effect of covid maybe? All of them are ldr :(

bigtwo
Reactions:

Post by bigtwo »

Well. Freiburg, Essen and Potsdam have lost their best players. It's FC Deutschland vs. FC Deutschland now. Hoffenheim is already the next target.

fire alarm bundesliga
Reactions:

Post by fire alarm bundesliga »

königsklasse
Reactions:

Post by königsklasse »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

übfkääääääää
Reactions:

Post by übfkääääääää »

"Wir sind in einer Situation, wo Politik entscheidet, welche Impfstoffe zugelassen werden. Und sie spielt mit dem Feuer, beklagt der Impfexperte Hockertz: Bei einer normalen Entwicklung der Impfstoffe wären die Nebenwirkungen rechtzeitig erkannt worden."

roadtocologne
Reactions:

Post by roadtocologne »

vadkjöjaöjaö
Reactions:

Post by vadkjöjaöjaö »

Ärztin rechnet ab mit Corona-Politik: "Die Zahlen, die sie uns präsentieren, sind manipulativ"

ügk+#üpk
Reactions:

Post by ügk+#üpk »

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

Post by nationalmannschaft »

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

backline
Reactions:

Post by backline »

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

nationalmannschaft
Reactions:

newcomer
Reactions:

Post by newcomer »

backline wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 02:16
First cap, first goal...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who's simone laudehr's partner? what does she look like?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all are so sexy, why don't you ever post here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2021, 03:27
Y'all are so sexy, why don't you ever post here?
I literally just searched this site to see if they had a thread and this is from today lmao. I guess they're too good for us :dramaqueen:

abe
Reactions:

Post by abe »

I'm taking it upon myself to bring this thread back to life.

Do you think Wolfsburg can beat Chelsea and get second in their group?
If Bayern and Wolfsburg get second in their groups, who do you think they would want to face in the quarters?

Here is dodgeball Obi to sic on the trolls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

abe wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 00:34

If Bayern and Wolfsburg get second in their groups, who do you think they would want to face in the quarters?

I mean they could do it, but it's not easy

Think it also depends on the Chelsea & Juventus game, if Chelsea win that one they are guaranteed to be top of the group and might want to spare their players any risk of injury.

And I think Barcelona would be the worst case quarter final for every team..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 12:29
abe wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 00:34

I mean they could do it, but it's not easy

Think it also depends on the Chelsea & Juventus game, if Chelsea win that one they are guaranteed to be top of the group and might want to spare their players any risk of injury.

And I think Barcelona would be the worst case quarter final for every team..
Chelsea have the FA final on Dec. 5, and then Juventus Dec. 8. BUT Juventus have a hard game too on Dec. 4 against Sassuolo, the second placed team in their league. When Juventus beat Wolfsburg they were able to rest a lot of players because they played the last placed team before the game and Wolfsburg couldn't. I doubt Joe will be able to rest that many players. And they have an extra day of rest but they have to travel and Chelsea are at home. I think that Chelsea SHOULD win that game. I know Wolfsburg will be cheering for them :lol:
I agree about Barca being the worst. I would say psg would be the easiest top team to face. I have a feeling Bayern will get Chelsea and maybe be the "shock" of the quarterfinals if they beat them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good game from Wolfsburg today. I'm curious who will make it as the third team next season. I think it's Potsdam, but I'm hoping for Frankfurt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 15:19
Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 05:25
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:34
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 21:58
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 15:41

She apparently dated or had a fling with Nina Brüggemann, I remember it being discussed in the German thread on the other website. No idea if she's dating anyone now but she seems single
I believe Nina is Lea Schuller’s ex. Are we sure Lena dated her friends’ ex gf and they’re still so friendly?
Lea still follows Nina. Obi doesn’t.
just checked. if you look at Schüller follow list, Brüggemann is a relatively recent follow when it should be a really old follow for her so they either did some unfollow-refollow business at some point or maybe there was deactivation/reactivation? (don't know if that scrambles the follow chronology as well).
It was one of the signs that something was going on, dating your friends ex is kinda strange but going on one on one *friend* vacation with your friends ex is even stranger. Obi also followed and then unfollowed some of Nina’s family around that time.
Obi and Lea’s friendship never seemed strained over whatever that was, maybe because it happened almost a year after Lea met Lara.
can we revive the German thread on here https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200 so don't have to wade through all the weirdness on this thread? sure this new generation seems mostly calm and drama-free (i probably just cursed them) so the thread will be slow, but that's fine. if they had the fling last summer, then it would have been more like two years since Schüller met someone new so i doubt there was tension or something. the timing is a bit strange because Oberdorf had already left Essen the year before.
Replying here - it was two summers ago, as you could see in the pictures they met up with Lelo and Sara who had broken up by last summer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 15:48
Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 15:19
Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 05:25
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 22:34
Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 21:58

I believe Nina is Lea Schuller’s ex. Are we sure Lena dated her friends’ ex gf and they’re still so friendly?
Lea still follows Nina. Obi doesn’t.
just checked. if you look at Schüller follow list, Brüggemann is a relatively recent follow when it should be a really old follow for her so they either did some unfollow-refollow business at some point or maybe there was deactivation/reactivation? (don't know if that scrambles the follow chronology as well).
It was one of the signs that something was going on, dating your friends ex is kinda strange but going on one on one *friend* vacation with your friends ex is even stranger. Obi also followed and then unfollowed some of Nina’s family around that time.
Obi and Lea’s friendship never seemed strained over whatever that was, maybe because it happened almost a year after Lea met Lara.
can we revive the German thread on here https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200 so don't have to wade through all the weirdness on this thread? sure this new generation seems mostly calm and drama-free (i probably just cursed them) so the thread will be slow, but that's fine. if they had the fling last summer, then it would have been more like two years since Schüller met someone new so i doubt there was tension or something. the timing is a bit strange because Oberdorf had already left Essen the year before.
Replying here - it was two summers ago, as you could see in the pictures they met up with Lelo and Sara who had broken up by last summer.
DA - makes sense then that there’s not weird feelings between Lena and Lea.

Anybody know who was the other girl mentioned? Lina I think was her name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t have any gossip to contribute so I’ll post Obi. Seriously this girl is so good looking it’s almost ridiculous :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am just discovering the Wolfsburg Youtube channel and it is a goldmine haha :lol:

They just posted a vid with Feli :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 19:35
I am just discovering the Wolfsburg Youtube channel and it is a goldmine haha :lol:

I wish they would put subtitles in all their videos. Otherwise I just laugh when they laugh ☹️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 19:23
I don’t have any gossip to contribute so I’ll post Obi. Seriously this girl is so good looking it’s almost ridiculous :dramaqueen:

"Doesn't matter you're a sex icon" lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 20:21
Guest wrote:

I wish they would put subtitles in all their videos. Otherwise I just laugh when they laugh ☹️
have you tried the automated translated closed captions? they are far from perfect, but definitely better than nothing. just turn on CC, go to settings and then under subtitles/cc, choose the language that you want.
just perused Rauch's tiktoks and almost every one is cuteness overload for a different reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is the translation of what Feli said in the video. IS it me, or she gets gayer after EM? :P :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is the translation of what Feli said in the video. IS it me, or she gets gayer after EM? :P :queen:
She certainly got all of us on our knees lately. I guess it’s the cross earring, it really accentuates her features :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 01:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

have you tried the automated translated closed captions? they are far from perfect, but definitely better than nothing. just turn on CC, go to settings and then under subtitles/cc, choose the language that you want.
just perused Rauch's tiktoks and almost every one is cuteness overload for a different reason.
Why didn’t I know you can do that on YouTube 💀
Thank you for helping a dumb person lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

today's retirement made me think of the Schnaderbürki days. anyone else remember that? glad that she made the Euro this time, they had another good run, and that she seems to be in such a good place in general these days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
09 Aug 2022, 08:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She certainly got all of us on our knees lately. I guess it’s the cross earring, it really accentuates her features :$

Feli is hot and she knows it :gaypimp:

Tiktok anon, what is the cutenes overload on her account?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 01:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

not dumb, glad to help. of course the main barrier is still all that geoblocking. https://www.tiktok.com/@felirauch on the cuteness overload, well there is the Cinnamon content and getting scared and sheepishness about being on tiktok. also, if she made this herself, it shows a good sense of humour (but also a bad sense of English grammar):

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 17:47
today's retirement made me think of the Schnaderbürki days. anyone else remember that? glad that she made the Euro this time, they had another good run, and that she seems to be in such a good place in general these days.
oh wait...Schnaderbürki? Viktoria Schnaderbeck + Vanessa Bürki
Damn, you made me dig the old list on the old thread :P
sadly I wasn't around back then. Were they together in Bayern?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 07:40
Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 17:47
oh wait...Schnaderbürki? Viktoria Schnaderbeck + Vanessa Bürki
Damn, you made me dig the old list on the old thread :P
sadly I wasn't around back then. Were they together in Bayern?
DA they were!

Kind of wild that Clara is now coaching Bayern II

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any german fans who could translate this video?thanks :hug:
https://tv.dfb.de/video/die-absage-hat- ... uch/34772/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 02:00
Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 01:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

not dumb, glad to help. of course the main barrier is still all that geoblocking. https://www.tiktok.com/@felirauch on the cuteness overload, well there is the Cinnamon content and getting scared and sheepishness about being on tiktok. also, if she made this herself, it shows a good sense of humour (but also a bad sense of English grammar):
Haha I like her dorkiness :lol: Thanks anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 13:38
Any german fans who could translate this video?thanks :hug:
https://tv.dfb.de/video/die-absage-hat- ... uch/34772/
Anon, the video is in youtube as well. If you can open them and turn on the cc and select translate the page, as the other anon pointed out above, you can get the translation of what she said.

Hope it works!