Tokyo Olympics 2021

Reactions:

Re: Tokyo Olympics 2021

Post by Guest »

I'm curious as to how athletes around the world will react.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 20:08
:argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 21:41
They will be silent because trans activist will be bullying anyone who disagree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
They will be silent because trans activist will be bullying anyone who disagree.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why do they still keep men's and women's categories if they think sex doesn't matter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
Agree that they will stay silent otherwise they will receive vile abuse and there will be attempts to cancel them. Harry Potter creator J K Rowling merely states a biological fact and it appears she is not welcome at a HBO event to celebrate 20 years of the 1st Harry Potter movie and she is the creator. Had it not been for her there would be nothing to celebrate. Totally disgraceful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 23:33
why do they still keep men's and women's categories if they think sex doesn't matter
That’s the ultimate goal. Until then, the sports categories will be men and mixed sex categories. No more women’s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What has Sharron Davies said about this? I can only hope she's gathering some female athletes together to campaign against this.

If they don't stand up to this they are digging their own grave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 10:13
On the Laurel situation it makes me angry so I can only imagine how angry it makes women athletes. Them being told to be quiet is disgraceful but I understand why they are afraid to speak out, if they do they will have death threats and threats of rape and violence. I wonder if the women who speak out in support are genuinely supportive or just saying it to protect themselves. I think it is best if those who do not support her and the erasure of women stay quiet for their own safety rather than speak out in favour of it under pressure.

As for Jacinda Ardern I'm a huge fan. She has shown great leadership throughout the terrorist shooting crisis and the pandemic. Many tory supporters in my country (UK) or plague Island as it is also know attack her because they know full well that the way she has handled the pandemic has shown Boris Johnson up. On the transgender issue I'm disappointed in her.
Off topic shit about politics. Take it to another thread unless you really want to get into about liberal political types selling your soul to ID politics and trans issues.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Nov 2021, 05:45
How does our girl Sullivan do in college? Is she thriving?
Fangurl still stalker Mia Healey or she got other shit to do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The new face of women's swimming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:34
The new face of women's swimming
:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

there should be two divisions. XX only, regardless of gender identification. So it can be cis women, non binary (born xx), or trans men who are not taking t.

It's the other divsion (formally men) that should be mixed. Let everyone else, heck let EVERYONE compete there. Let even cis women compete there if they want.

It's only the XX (formerly women) division that should be a protected class.

And this way it has nothing to do with gender identification at all. You never even have to acknowledge your sex at all if you don't want to compete in the XX division.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:57
there should be two divisions. XX only, regardless of gender identification. So it can be cis women, non binary (born xx), or trans men who are not taking t.

It's the other divsion (formally men) that should be mixed. Let everyone else, heck let EVERYONE compete there. Let even cis women compete there if they want.

And this way it has nothing to do with gender identification at all. You never even have to acknowledge your sex at all if you don't want to compete in the XX division.
Trans activists want things to be divided based on gender identity, not sex (so xx and xy are irrelevant for trans activists). Personally, I don't agree with this, but that is their goal and they're getting it so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This person makes no sense <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:30
Trans activist based everything on feelings and never science, why tf he compared Ledecky with a man? 🐝

Chye
Reactions: 40

Post by Chye »

The funny thing is only women's categories will be affected by this gender woo woo. I meant is not weird that women will be affected more than men because some women athletes (especially football) are so loud campaigning for LGBTQ soup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chye wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 05:31
The funny thing is only women's categories will be affected by this gender woo woo. I meant is not weird that women will be affected more than men because some women athletes (especially football) are so loud campaigning for LGBTQ soup.
Honestly seeing how the general public's reaction so far has been kind of apathetic after the initial wtf with random dudebros laughing just makes me lose hope of anything reversing the trends. Too many people truly don't give a shit about women, not even a significant amount women themselves

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chye wrote:
And trans men have no chance competing against real men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 02:20
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 23:33
That’s the ultimate goal. Until then, the sports categories will be men and mixed sex categories. No more women’s.
Women's olympics sound pretty cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is really hard to watch. Oh my god I can't imagine where we are heading.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 05:56
Chye wrote:
Honestly seeing how the general public's reaction so far has been kind of apathetic after the initial wtf with random dudebros laughing just makes me lose hope of anything reversing the trends. Too many people truly don't give a shit about women, not even a significant amount women themselves
DA the dudebros are laughing because women are the one supporting trans women to do this. Most of the crazy loud TRAs are women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 01:30
That person need to leave Ledecky's name from his nasty mouth and mind :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 07:59
Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 05:56
Chye wrote:
DA the dudebros are laughing because women are the one supporting trans women to do this. Most of the crazy loud TRAs are women.
x100 Crazy Woke Women. Dudebros are probably those who are more likely to actually compete is sports at some point than the beardy beta males who support transwomen in women's sport.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Breaking news ... hours ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 04:26
Breaking news ... hours ago

Will they have the same energy for Qatar?

Chye
Reactions: 40

Post by Chye »

Commonwealth is competing with IOC for who is the most woke and who can erase women's rights. Is this a goodbye for women's sport? Growing up in Southeast Asia, I always watched sports and wished someday I could play too but circumstances didn't allow it. And now I have to watch a grown-up mediocre male in women's sport.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bumping this up because usa swimming trial is happening. Sad that our girl the lone gay is not participating.
Aussie swimming trial is next month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 07:48
Bumping this up because usa swimming trial is happening. Sad that our girl the lone gay is not participating.
who

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 11:05
Guest wrote:
who
da sullivan, looks like she's with a gf now but the gf looks real young :nervous:

after ledecky retired us women side gonna lose their edge a LOT. the youngsters can't keep up with the aussie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:57

How about don’t call women cis? Men aren’t women. Stop using these mentally deranged men’s terminology.

Nobody is going to check chromosomes either. How about don’t let trannies compete at all? And send them to a mental institution instead since they’re not right in the head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 03:41
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 11:05
Guest wrote:
who
da sullivan, looks like she's with a gf now but the gf looks real young :nervous:

after ledecky retired us women side gonna lose their edge a LOT. the youngsters can't keep up with the aussie.
Sullivan is a tranny lover, so fuck her. Hope she flops.