Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

Reactions:

Re: Moderators

Post by Guest »

The current mod deletes every new comment on the Danley thread.

I first enquired whether the Danley thread was parody or for real, bc s.o implied it was parody.
My comment got deleted and I was banned.
Then I asked on the complaints thread that same question. Someone answered that it’s not parody, ppl are fans of the couple for real.
So I went back to the thread and just wrote “I ship this!!” The mod deleted this comment as well. I got banned again btw.
So everyone who doesn’t ship Gini of GenQ but other couples gets banned on this board! You can’t be for real. At least give us an explanation what your problem is!

-
You've already been told you're getting banned for replying to your own posts and pretending to be different anons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 18:39
GenQ mod bans anyone who doesn’t ship Gini.

GenQ mod does not ban ppl who RPS the actresses of said ship.

It’s been a huge mess over there for weeks and today, out of all days, they locked the thread completely, after some of us called them/her/him (?) out.
I was posting all morning and then someone posted that the Gen Q thread should be the Sepi thread. I posted in response that she has her own thread and go there. Got banned for no reason.

I will probably get banned from here also.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 11:17

I first enquired whether the Danley thread was parody or for real, bc s.o implied it was parody.
Then I asked on the complaints thread that same question. Someone answered that it’s not parody, ppl are fans of the couple for real.
So I went back to the thread and just wrote “I ship this!!” The mod deleted this comment as well. I got banned again btw.
So everyone who doesn’t ship Gini of GenQ but other couples gets banned on this board! You can’t be for real. At least give us an explanation what your problem is!

-
You've already been told you're getting banned for replying to your own posts and pretending to be different anons.
When did I allegedly do this? Can you give me an example and do you have proof??
Bc I did not! But I certainly got the impression, that you’re not impartial to what’s being posted on here. To some ppl rules seemingly don’t apply. Others get banned for no reason, other than maybe you not liking their attitude or opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 20:55
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 11:17

-
When did I allegedly do this? Can you give me an example and do you have proof??
Bc I did not! But I certainly got the impression, that you’re not impartial to what’s being posted on here. To some ppl rules seemingly don’t apply. Others get banned for no reason, other than maybe you not liking their attitude or opinions.
So you just banned me again because I answered? LoL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are you deleting my comment again?
What don’t you like about my answer?
In what way does it break the rules?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened to all the older threads? Are they deleted? :-/

Forum is only 40 pages now. I wanted to read the older threads, are they archived somewhere? =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On the Wynonna Earp Part II thread, it's said at the beginning not to post anything about "the men in the ladies' lives" so I get why those are deleted but there is no such rule about that on any related threads like for Kat Barrell's thread. So why are any posts about her husband after the birth of their baby, like about his character, being deleted? It's related to the subject whether her stans like it or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 06:21
What happened to all the older threads? Are they deleted? :-/

Forum is only 40 pages now. I wanted to read the older threads, are they archived somewhere? =_=
There's a new thread retention policy. A stickied thread was made about this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77739

Threads that are inactive for a certain amount of time are deleted. So, there are any threads here that you like, but aren't that active, you might want to occasionally post in them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The mod on GenQ might be Sepi or Ari. Seriously. Stop deleting post.

Why can’t people’s have opinions about them and their characters? Other characters and the creators of the show get crapped on and those post are not deleted?! Stop showing bias on the thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s with deleting all my posts on genQ but leaving anons posting dumbshit conspiracy theories about actors don’t get along irl just cos they are not seen bonding irl. Why u encourage that kinda lame behaviour? And also why u delete me talkin about how it’s absurd they think those actresses were in love and now finally it’s out that they’re besties- why can’t I post my thoughts on how stupid they were? I wasn’t even being rude- I was just stating facts.

U need to pick a lane mod. It’s either u delete their crazy delusional posts or leave mine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 19:44
The mod on GenQ might be Sepi or Ari. Seriously. Stop deleting post.

Why can’t people’s have opinions about them and their characters? Other characters and the creators of the show get crapped on and those post are not deleted?! Stop showing bias on the thread.
Leave actresses out of this. Just comment on characters or Marja. Must be some shit post then since it’s about real actresses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please assign moderators on the BLACKPINK thread. Posts that break the rules and/or just disrespectful never get deleted either. Many of the same users should rightfully be banned from posting there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

@Mod BIG THANK YOU for cleaning up the thread „how and when did you…..?“
It’s the best cleaning job I’ve seen on here.🙏
Hope that thread stays on topic from now on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Javicia stan moderator deleting shot in the Batwoman thread again. Why is this biased individual allowed to moderate. Give her the JL thread to babysit and let an adult moderate the Batwoman thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's make a list of mods who who are abusing their mod privileges by harassing and trolling users and should be removed from the forum so we can freely discuss things because that's what forums are for.

Dadou
Steampunkkitty

Who else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:30
Let's make a list of mods who who are abusing their mod privileges by harassing and trolling users and should be removed from the forum so we can freely discuss things because that's what forums are for.

Dadou
Steampunkkitty

Who else?
Not sure who the mod is for the cara delevigne topic but I stated that she only seems to talk about men in her interviews now - after an interview of her doing so, and got banned for stating the truth. Id say that'd an abuse of power

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:03
Guest wrote:

Dadou
Steampunkkitty

Who else?
Not sure who the mod is for the cara delevigne topic but I stated that she only seems to talk about men in her interviews now - after an interview of her doing so, and got banned for stating the truth. Id say that'd an abuse of power
McDumbass is the GenQ mod

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dadou
Steampunkkitty

Who else?
Batwoman thread mod...almost as bad as the Queerio Gen Q moderator. Both need to go and people have been telling people how bad they are forever and day. Can we just not create new threads and ignore the original thread away from these hellspawn idiots?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey who is the mod for gen Q and Sepi’s thread? Why do the mods keep deleting my posts- it was no offensive and I was replying to the post bout the scenes. I don’t get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 07:48
Hey who is the mod for gen Q and Sepi’s thread? Why do the mods keep deleting my posts- it was no offensive and I was replying to the post bout the scenes. I don’t get it.
Were you suggesting she's straight? Cuz that's not allowed in Sepi's thread. :lol:
And any stuff that's too irl speculative isn't allowed in the gen Q thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 07:53
Guest wrote:
Were you suggesting she's straight? Cuz that's not allowed in Sepi's thread. :lol:
Anything that is too critical of Sinleu or Sophie used to deleted but they have given up on that so I guess there is hope for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nope.
I was commenting on that post about an obsessed fan who did a tattoo of her name. I said that she’s a good sport and professional unlike another actress who would run to the woods and camp.

I also commented bout that post where an anon wrote a whole dialogue about 205. I was giving my take on that. What was wrong with all these?

If it’s off limits, then what are we supposed to post in that thread? Just ramblings about the same things on Gini over and over again? Gimme a break.

And why is it wrong to say sepi is straight- it’s not proven she identifies otherwise. Obviously she is straight whether anons wanna accept it or not- but I didn’t post that. Abit weird why we cannot since it’s about the actress and there’s proof.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nope.
I was commenting on that post about an obsessed fan who did a tattoo of her name. I said that she’s a good sport and professional unlike another actress who would run to the woods and camp.

I also commented bout that post where an anon wrote a whole dialogue about 205. I was giving my take on that. What was wrong with all these?

If it’s off limits, then what are we supposed to post in that thread? Just ramblings about the same things on Gini over and over again? Gimme a break.

And why is it wrong to say sepi is straight- it’s not proven she identifies otherwise. Obviously she is straight whether anons wanna accept it or not- but I didn’t post that. Abit weird why we cannot since it’s about the actress and there’s proof.
I didn't say its wrong :lol: but it'll get deleted, happens every time. Other anons will jump on it and chaos ensues so that's my guess about why it gets deleted. Either that or the mod agrees with them.

As for your posts I guess you might just be collateral damage while an original post gets deleted but what you're describing does seem arbitrary and random.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 09:06
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nope.

I didn't say its wrong :lol: but it'll get deleted, happens every time. Other anons will jump on it and chaos ensues so that's my guess about why it gets deleted. Either that or the mod agrees with them.

As for your posts I guess you might just be collateral damage while an original post gets deleted but what you're describing does seem arbitrary and random.
Too many times to say it’s collateral damage =_=
Sometimes I wonder if the mod has a vendetta against me. :nervous:

Can’t talk about the actress even though I have a point or facts but others can ramble on their speculations and fantasies pages after pages.

Can’t discuss about my pov on certain character, scene or on the show but others can continue to spam multiple gifs or talk about the same topics day in day out.

Shrugs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dadou
Steampunkkitty

Who else?
You can find out who is moderating a thread by reporting a post in the thread under a registered account. Once the mod deals with it you get a notification who did it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 07:02
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dadou
Steampunkkitty

Who else?
Batwoman thread mod...almost as bad as the Queerio Gen Q moderator. Both need to go and people have been telling people how bad they are forever and day. Can we just not create new threads and ignore the original thread away from these hellspawn idiots?
If you have a registered account here, you can see who's moderating a certain thread by reporting a post using that registered account. Once the mod deals with it you get a notification and you can see which mod it was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a novel idea. Are you sitting down? Okay. Here it is:

Now I know this may be near impossible to do for those with OCD about this series, but think about how many tv shows have been crack for others, and how many of those tv shows have come and gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 02:47
I have a novel idea. Are you sitting down? Okay. Here it is:

Now I know this may be near impossible to do for those with OCD about this series, but think about how many tv shows have been crack for others, and how many of those tv shows have come and gone.
Why do I feel this is pointed at me? Lol
Why you share this advice to us anon? Is this about the mod deleting stuff or bout how ridiculous the thread has been or some of us are having withdrawals?
But I’m definitely one of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dadou
Steampunkkitty

Who else?
Unsurprisingly, it's dadou.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

both Badyou and SinTry should ban themselves to c--- bitch-hell for all i care

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod we have male trolls in L Word and Arienne Mandi threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are there any mods around at all? TLW GenQ thread has been getting trolled for hours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long will gen q and sepi’s thread be locked?

Please lock it forever. I can’t stand the speculation bullshit and then hypocritical anons oh I don’t care how she identifies and then goes over to annoying actress thread and shit on her.

Can someone do something over at that thread, they’re thrashing on actress personal shit there which I find offensive.
Maybe lock that thread too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are my posts deleted and then banned?
I don’t understand?
I commented in few threads and not trolling. I was commenting based on my experienced and one of the threads was created by me.

Why are you guys doing this? I don’t have screenshots cos how would I know it would be deleted. It’s basically my experience on dating app/ losing weight thread and that celeb in lchat.

Wtf???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does admin actually approve of this abuse of power?

Way to destroy a popular thread simply because of a lazy moderator. smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 10:00

was it locked permanently or just closed to start another part of the thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 10:00

was it locked permanently or just closed to start another part of the thread?
Lazy moderator. Spending all her time playing on Discord, too busy to moderate her thread here so she simply locked it. 🙈🙉🙊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2021, 11:22
Why are my posts deleted and then banned?
I don’t understand?
I commented in few threads and not trolling. I was commenting based on my experienced and one of the threads was created by me.

Why are you guys doing this? I don’t have screenshots cos how would I know it would be deleted. It’s basically my experience on dating app/ losing weight thread and that celeb in lchat.

Wtf???
You are presuming the existence of a certain level of freedom of speech that Simply Does Not Exist Here. (It's almost sweet but no, I'm afraid this place has no "LChat Bill Of Rights."

It's The People's Republic Of Smurf, all the way in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does admin know how awful some of the moderators are?

===

This shit is ridiculous <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Question. Why did mod delete my post about Taylor swift in famous lchatters chat? I didn’t break any rules nor was it offensive? It’s so random and I’m abit tired of getting banned without knowing what I did.

All I said was she was outed cos anon at another forum manager to catch on to the trails she left behind. What’s tripping mod bout this? Anon was asking what she’s doing at that thread.

It’s arbitrary and honestly weird cos what can I post if everything gets deleted then I get banned. Don’t u want lesbians here anymore? I’m not even a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 16:27
Question. Why did mod delete my post about Taylor swift in famous lchatters chat? I didn’t break any rules nor was it offensive? It’s so random and I’m abit tired of getting banned without knowing what I did.

All I said was she was outed cos anon at another forum manager to catch on to the trails she left behind. What’s tripping mod bout this? Anon was asking what she’s doing at that thread.

It’s arbitrary and honestly weird cos what can I post if everything gets deleted then I get banned. Don’t u want lesbians here anymore? I’m not even a troll.
was ur post connected in any way to that "Taylor was found lurking in 4chan" comment from a different thread (not Taylor's)?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 18:25
Guest wrote:

was ur post connected in any way to that "Taylor was found lurking in 4chan" comment from a different thread (not Taylor's)?
(QMTA) if ur post was related to the above, the L-Chat's terms of service (TOS) do mention that "defamatory" posts can be deleted. Maybe the Mod considered ur post defamatory..... and MAY have let it slide if it was kept within Taylor's own thread..... but it was posted in a different thread, the famousLchatters thread (which has been stigmatized with periods of bad behavior).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I recommend to everyone here to carefully read the forum's Terms of Service (TOS). If you choose to USE the service (e.g., post or respond), then ur also tacitly accepting to abide by the rules of the TOS. The Mod policing in here has been somewhat lenient (for better or worse); if they STRICTLY followed the TOS, there would be a massive decrease in bad behavior like bi-bashing, trans-bashing, name-calling and profanity, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 18:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

(QMTA) if ur post was related to the above, the L-Chat's terms of service (TOS) do mention that "defamatory" posts can be deleted. Maybe the Mod considered ur post defamatory..... and MAY have let it slide if it was kept within Taylor's own thread..... but it was posted in a different thread, the famousLchatters thread (which has been stigmatized with periods of bad behavior).
OP. Yes. Really? Deleted fine but why would that result in a ban? Idk how many times they banned me over this kind of stuff. I mean they’re pics to prove on the findings, I didn’t just went out of my way to defame anyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 18:25
Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 18:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP. Yes. Really? Deleted fine but why would that result in a ban? Idk how many times they banned me over this kind of stuff. I mean they’re pics to prove on the findings, I didn’t just went out of my way to defame anyone.
Qmta

Now I’m generally curious cos this anon posted almost similar answer to mine. So what gives?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77906&start=105#p3990799

I said exactly the same thing!

Admin+Mod please enlighten me thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart: KIND THANKS to the Board of Directors of the L-Chat for adding more information to the "Users Online" section of the main page. The Legend portion with tiered ranks and the corresponding names of Administrators, Moderators, and Moderators II provides more transparency on this site and will provoke less anxiety (and Complaints made) for its users. Continued best... :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please delete the poll troll from the Sara Ramirez thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 01:40
Please delete the poll troll from the Sara Ramirez thread.
*porn troll

Yadom
Reactions: 668

Post by Yadom »

Good day, I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 19:50
Good day, I would like to moderate the Blackpink thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15627
This poster is a rosé anti please don’t