Tokyo Olympics 2021

Reactions:

Re: Tokyo Olympics 2021

Post by Guest »

BelCop wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 15:22
Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 14:15
If it is indeed one of the competitors who did it, then he wasn't so smart at all. Everyone would think so because of the very obvious motive behind it. Was it really that simple? If it is, then the anon above cracked the case. We don't need BelCop anymore. :lol:

Seriously, what's the update in Belgium, Det. BelCop?
No recent updates here.

Three wheelchairs got sabotaged. All three of them were parked in the catacombs of the Olympic stadium next to eachother so maybe they sabotaged them all because they didn’t exactly know which one belonged to who or they just wanted to sabotage them all because of a vendetta against all Belgian competitors… we don’t know…

No surveillance camera’s, no witnesses and everyone with a valid pass had access to the wheelchairs…

The Paralympic comity will press charges but the odds of ever finding out who did this will never be in our favor…
Thanks. How about fingerprints or any DNA evidence?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 03:48
BelCop wrote:
Guest wrote:
If it is indeed one of the competitors who did it, then he wasn't so smart at all. Everyone would think so because of the very obvious motive behind it. Was it really that simple? If it is, then the anon above cracked the case. We don't need BelCop anymore. :lol:

No recent updates here.

Three wheelchairs got sabotaged. All three of them were parked in the catacombs of the Olympic stadium next to eachother so maybe they sabotaged them all because they didn’t exactly know which one belonged to who or they just wanted to sabotage them all because of a vendetta against all Belgian competitors… we don’t know…

No surveillance camera’s, no witnesses and everyone with a valid pass had access to the wheelchairs…

The Paralympic comity will press charges but the odds of ever finding out who did this will never be in our favor…
I'm not sure if you're joking or not...

BelCop
Reactions: 84

Post by BelCop »

Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:
Guest wrote:

No recent updates here.

That would have been an option had they not manipulated the chair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not yall thinking they would take DNA evidence for this minor case :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 04:46
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:
Guest wrote:

No recent updates here.

No, I'm serious with my question. A crime had been committed, aren't fingerprints standard in an investigation? And as far as I know, DNA collection is also SOP in any crime, be it hair or tissue or anything from the perpetrator's body. It happened in a huge international event, it should be given more attention. You might think it was minor or petty, but the culprit shouldn't get away with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 11:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:
Guest wrote:

No recent updates here.

No, I'm serious with my question. A crime had been committed, aren't fingerprints standard in an investigation? And as far as I know, DNA collection is also SOP in any crime, be it hair or tissue or anything from the perpetrator's body. It happened in a huge international event, it should be given more attention. You might think it was minor or petty, but the culprit shouldn't get away with it.
Really? I doubt that. Probably with murder/rape/assault but not minor crimes like theft or vandalism. This case is probably in vandalism category.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:

No recent updates here.

Really? I doubt that. Probably with murder/rape/assault but not minor crimes like theft or vandalism. This case is probably in vandalism category.
Shouldn't it be SOP in any crime or misdemeanor? That's what I know and believe, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 11:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shouldn't it be SOP in any crime or misdemeanor? That's what I know and believe, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though.
You're watching too many CSI. DNA test is pretty expensive and time consuming. There's even a long wait for testing rape kits for DNA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 12:44
Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 11:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're watching too many CSI. DNA test is pretty expensive and time consuming. There's even a long wait for testing rape kits for DNA.
I've only watched several seasons of the original CSI, not the other two versions. My notion about DNA testing in forensic analysis has nothing to do with the show. Thanks for the info, though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seeing as the priority was getting the chairs race ready I doubt they had time for a police forensic team to arrive and dust and swab the chairs be for they started changing tires and patching the frame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Commonwealth Games which will be held in Birmingham, UK next summer go on sale tomorrow. Going to try and get tickets for the rugby 7s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It would be taken more seriously and get more attention if it happened in the olympics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 15:16
Commonwealth Games which will be held in Birmingham, UK next summer go on sale tomorrow. Going to try and get tickets for the rugby 7s.
Do they send their best athletes at commonwealth games?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 23:44
Guest wrote:
Why wouldn't they? I know it's not the Olympics but still important.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 23:46
Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 23:44
Guest wrote:
Why wouldn't they? I know it's not the Olympics but still important.
I'm just asking, sometimes they use non olympic events for young athletes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess the aussie would be easily mine those golds from swimming during commonwealth games? Except for Peaty's event

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 03:06
I guess the aussie would be easily mine those golds from swimming during commonwealth games? Except for Peaty's event
I miss watching swimming, lemme hype myself for this commonwealth games lol. Is there gonna be netball too? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has Horacio Caine solved the case yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 04:40
Guest wrote:
I miss watching swimming, lemme hype myself for this commonwealth games lol. Is there gonna be netball too? :nervous:
It's next year :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep :nervous:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Commonwealth_Games

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 11:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What's a lawn bowls ? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 12:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:nervous:

https://www.rulesofsport.com/sports/bowls.html

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

I suggest the Brits invite us, non Brits, over for a weekend so we can all try these sports out…

Dragonfish
Reactions: 87

Post by Dragonfish »

BelCop wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 16:47
I suggest the Brits invite us, non Brits, over for a weekend so we can all try these sports out…
Welcome any time!

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

Dragonfish wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 16:51
BelCop wrote:
Welcome any time!
I’ll keep it in mind.
You can teach me how to ride a horse while we are at it 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 16:35
Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 12:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:nervous:

https://www.rulesofsport.com/sports/bowls.html
da idk it sounds cute to me. you can send mixed teams with oldies too right?

Dragonfish
Reactions: 87

Post by Dragonfish »

BelCop wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 18:36
Dragonfish wrote:
BelCop wrote:
Welcome any time!
I’ll keep it in mind.
It’s easy, you just sit and point 😏😉

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

Dragonfish wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 07:29
BelCop wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 18:36
Dragonfish wrote:
BelCop wrote:
Welcome any time!
I’ll keep it in mind.
It’s easy, you just sit and point 😏😉
Okay, simply walking around is easy but I want to like ride really fast in the surf of the sea and jump over an occasional hurdle 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lawn bowls is like curling but on grass with balls and no brooms :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 00:45
Lawn bowls is like curling but on grass with balls and no brooms :lol:
Pretty sure kids all over the world play different versions of this game. I remember I played my kind of version with those smooth creek rocks or plastic balls whatever available. It's an old game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.ruetir.com/2021/09/10/athle ... -league-2/

I guess you'd better start eating tortelli

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 05:26
https://www.ruetir.com/2021/09/10/athle ... -league-2/

I guess you'd better start eating tortelli
That guy is so extra lol

What happened to that US sprinter? She's still flopping?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 06:06
Why would the US wanna add cricket in LA? Do they even have a team?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's even earlier than I predicted. I thought it will be in Brisbane 2032. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 11:27
Guest wrote:
It's even earlier than I predicted. I thought it will be in Brisbane 2032. :lol:
Lawn bowls is locked for Brisbane 2032 :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After seeing this video, I think I'm a fan of cricket now even though I know nothing about it. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 07:51
After seeing this video, I think I'm a fan of cricket now even though I know nothing about it. :lol:

lmao doggo wanna play too

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

Oh no Ana Paula Vázquez has already cheated on Valentina Acosta Giraldo :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTutDojJY7m/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestor wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 20:01
Oh no Ana Paula Vázquez has already cheated on Valentina Acosta Giraldo :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTutDojJY7m/
Who

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Umm hive she's moving to Florida 🐊 is this a good move? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:10
You'll know in 2024 if it pays off. She's going to train with a new coach, and will also serve as volunteer coach with the Gators.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbclos ... 841/%3famp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

u.s. are gonna be required to get the vax for the winter games. (with a few exceptions).

https://sports.yahoo.com/olympics-vacci ... 12477.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:17
Guest wrote:
You'll know in 2024 if it pays off. She's going to train with a new coach, and will also serve as volunteer coach with the Gators.

DA there's a world champ next year in Japan. She and titmus will meet again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da don't @me hive but when I saw the news I'm wondering if she's dating one of the Florida male swimmers since it's a bit odd move? But seeing that she's taking a volunteer coaching job I guess it's unlikely since you know ethics and stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 07:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da don't @me hive but when I saw the news I'm wondering if she's dating one of the Florida male swimmers since it's a bit odd move? But seeing that she's taking a volunteer coaching job I guess it's unlikely since you know ethics and stuff.
I think she just wanna swim/train platonically with finke lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
chomp chomp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 05:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot there's a FINA World Championships next year. The hive and the rivalry will be alive again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 11:21
Guest wrote:
chomp chomp
Lmao what the hell 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 11:56
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 05:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot there's a FINA World Championships next year. The hive and the rivalry will be alive again.
That 14 years old from Canada and Chinese swimmers will be really good next year 👀