Emily Sonnett

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very cute. Seems fratty, like KO 2.0. The way she dresses and dances comes across as super gay imo. A place to discuss her and post cute pics, and get intel!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's sooo gonna find this shit and hate it.

Anyway, I'm willing to sing praise until she reveals a boyfroend as off-putting as Horan's lol.

Emily's an overall talented person, and actually pretty insightful. And GORGEOUS. To me at least. If she's not in a relationship, I imagine she'll be snatched up soon by some lucky mofo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She's sooo gonna find this shit and hate it.

Anyway, I'm willing to sing praise until she reveals a boyfroend as off-putting as Horan's lol.

Emily's an overall talented person, and actually pretty insightful. And GORGEOUS. To me at least. If she's not in a relationship, I imagine she'll be snatched up soon by some lucky mofo.
*boyfriend. Jesus. Can't even type heterosexually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She probably dating one of the Aussie in her team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She probably dating one of the Aussie in her team
That wouldn't make too much sense with any evidence up to now, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had the same thought on Sonnett since the first time I saw her. Which straight girl would pull a joke like this. Really.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxtOEFWlmzW/?igshid=djbyr81cgjga

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know people who overlapped with her on the soccer team at UVA and they haven't said anything about her dating anyone ever, one way or another. Honestly my guess is she's gay but doesn't do much about it, but that's 100% conjecture

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In light of people making weird claims about her and a teammate on another thread, I just thought I'd drop into say that Son's dating a dude. Seems to be a fairly recent development.

Keep in mind....I never said she doesn't come across *to me* as a non-straight person in denial.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of everyone on this team, sonnett is definitely the one that's wayyyy too online to have her own thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:In light of people making weird claims about her and a teammate on another thread, I just thought I'd drop into say that Son's dating a dude. Seems to be a fairly recent development.

Keep in mind....I never said she doesn't come across *to me* as a non-straight person in denial.
And in light of you posting this on a daily basis in the MT: it's time you show some receipts. We're still waiting girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In her IG story, that's the voice of "the guy." Driving her to the airport probably.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:In her IG story, that's the voice of "the guy." Driving her to the airport probably.
Horan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:In her IG story, that's the voice of "the guy." Driving her to the airport probably.
You are genuinely one of the dumbest ppl on this board. That is her FEMALE teammate. I don't understand what your obsession is about wanting to prove Sonnett's heterosexuality but it's fucking weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Horan
I'll give you that Horan has a lower ass voice....but that is not Horan's, nor any female's.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You are genuinely one of the dumbest ppl on this board. That is her FEMALE teammate. I don't understand what your obsession is about wanting to prove Sonnett's heterosexuality but it's fucking weird.
Oh my. This'll be extra fun for you to watch unfold.

harrietbasic
Reactions: 0

Post by harrietbasic »

Ok I'm bringing this back. Mostly bc her getting a red card and the insanity with ARod and the hilarious Horan revenge foil and the Thorns losing so badly with her benched gave me ALL the feels so I went on a deep dive thru her socials and SHE GOTTA BE GAY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

harrietbasic wrote:Ok I'm bringing this back. Mostly bc her getting a red card and the insanity with ARod and the hilarious  Horan revenge foil and the Thorns losing so badly with her benched gave me ALL the feels so I went on a deep dive thru her socials and SHE GOTTA BE GAY
I know, but she stray.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bringing this thread back. Trade to Orlando, playing a full 90 the last few games, the infamous back rub moment with KO....what are people thinking about Sonnett these days?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Bringing this thread back. Trade to Orlando, playing a full 90 the last few games, the infamous back rub moment with KO....what are people thinking about Sonnett these days?
That she's cute and that I'll have to keep up with Orlando games from now on :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Bringing this thread back. Trade to Orlando, playing a full 90 the last few games, the infamous back rub moment with KO....what are people thinking about Sonnett these days?
That she's cute and that I'll have to keep up with Orlando games from now on :P
Um agreed. She is like so sneaky hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She had a good game against CR. I hope she plays tonight too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another straight girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol how can ANYONE think she's straight

Reactions:

Re: Emily Sonnett

Post by Guest »

I have never understood

Reactions:

Re: Emily Sonnett

Post by Guest »

I like her personality. She seems fun to be with.