Discord

anonS
Reactions:

Re: Discord

Post by anonS »

Every time I try to get in I wait 10 min and I am kicked out.. Why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello I can see the validation is open for me, but Member Area is locked. How do I get validated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2020, 22:58
Hello I can see the validation is open for me, but Member Area is locked. How do I get validated?
Or who can I tag for validation? Thank you.

.JPG
Reactions: 15

Post by .JPG »

I'm online right now. For anyone looking to join the Discord server, send me a PM with your username here in LChat, and we'll get started.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bly Manor or Dani/Jamie channel a discord, please? :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mega confused about Discord. I've been trying to join for a while now but every time I get on nothing happens. I wait 10 minutes but never gain access to anything. Help!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2020, 17:30
Mega confused about Discord. I've been trying to join for a while now but every time I get on nothing happens. I wait 10 minutes but never gain access to anything. Help!
Ya me too I don’t understand how to do the validation.

RXD
Reactions: 64

Post by RXD »

tag (@) a mod/staff when you get in

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey, I’m a discord noob but I’ve been on L chat for years and would like to join. I’ve tried the old links I’ve seen but nothing works. I’m willing to provide voice and/or camera verification. If anyone could post the current link or send me an invite (sapphic-sphinx) I would really appreciate it :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never mind, I finally got the link to work 😬 I’ll try to figure out the rest myself lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

would it be possible to access the discord site as a read only where you can read it even if you can't post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, how are you Shannon and Fletcher? :$
Where is our rising star Shannon Beveridge? :wub:

Sentry
Reactions: 97

Post by Sentry »

Hey folks.

I know some of the Discord stuff is confusing. I'll be making a visual guide to help out.

Until that guide is made (probably next week when I'm at my computer) I can now do validations properly again. Simply @ me on Discord to ping me when you're in the validation channel.
1 Image
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im always getting kicked out of the discord channel even trough i never say anything, cant even post there.

It never happened before. So weird.

Wonder_Woman
Reactions: 0

Post by Wonder_Woman »

How do you get validated? Confused.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonder_Woman wrote:
14 Nov 2020, 22:27
How do you get validated? Confused.
After the 10 minutes waiting period I just posted in the validation channel. Then I left for a couple days and when I came back I could see all the channels. I think the mods go through there and validate periodically.

I don’t get how to do the voice chat. Is it usually pretty busy/worth figuring out?

Liraz
Reactions:

Post by Liraz »

Sentry wrote:
02 Nov 2020, 08:04
Hey folks.

I know some of the Discord stuff is confusing. I'll be making a visual guide to help out.

Until that guide is made (probably next week when I'm at my computer) I can now do validations properly again. Simply @ me on Discord to ping me when you're in the validation channel.
I am so confused. How to get Validation?
I had already waited 10 minutes and confirmed 18+ years old. But i been kicked out after 30 minutes, maybe because I forgot to ping the mod.
I tried to re-enter for several times but i was kicked out before the 10' end. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

literally the jankiest website. i have been trying for months and i cannot figure out how to access the chat on discord. no i was never blocked either. never even posted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 21:33
literally the jankiest website. i have been trying for months and i cannot figure out how to access the chat on discord. no i was never blocked either. never even posted.
wait the 10 mins then post in the validation channel and the mods will approve you. I found that I kept getting kicked out after the 10 mins or before the 10 mins was up if I left the page. Literally just had to leave it on the screen for all 10 mins.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t understand the l chat discord. So many members but no one chatting. Are they all on the voice channels, or...?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone is on the soccer channels

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I waited for 10 min posted in validation channel that I'm over 18 and then I got kicked out? Can anyone explain what's going on or what I have to do to get validated

.JPG
Reactions: 15

Post by .JPG »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 05:44
So I waited for 10 min posted in validation channel that I'm over 18 and then I got kicked out? Can anyone explain what's going on or what I have to do to get validated
Are you "Kai"?

Everyone online right now: I'll be online for the next hour, so if you want to join Discord, I'll keep an eye out. After the mandatory 10min waiting period, join the #validation channel and request validation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How come I never manage to get validated when I go on to Discord?

Tina's Chicken Neck
Reactions:

Post by Tina's Chicken Neck »

Its me, Tina's Chicken Neck....how does this validation work? I've followed those instructions. What do I do now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a stupid question, when one is granted the lurker role, do they get kicked out if they don’t post anything or is it okay to take one’s sweet time?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 20:22
I have a stupid question, when one is granted the lurker role, do they get kicked out if they don’t post anything or is it okay to take one’s sweet time?
It’s okay to not post anything.

Sentry
Reactions: 97

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 20:22
Once you have the lurker rule you don't ever have to post. Take as long as you need. Same goes for those with member role. After they do voice validation if they want to lurk it's fine.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How come it says "Unable to accept invite" when I click on the discord link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 11:39
How come it says "Unable to accept invite" when I click on the discord link?
You didn't see the pic below when you clicked on the link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi I've been able to get into discord now. Can you validate my account?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Hi.. How to read Rosalinda & Dayana thread? Thank you..

RXD

Post by RXD »

guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 15:07
Hi.. How to read Rosalinda & Dayana thread? Thank you..
Wrong thread guest but here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=76498 you need to be a member.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I still join Discord? It’s hard to know when validators are around.

RXD

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 13:08
Yeah you can, @ a mod/staff when you get in in the #validation channel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RXD wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 17:23
Guest wrote:
I’m not yet past the arrival.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agh it’s hard to get into L Chat Discord is it even worth it whatever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally got in thanks to RXD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RXD wrote:
26 Feb 2021, 17:23
Guest wrote:
I did this too but I was suddenly kicked out of the server.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I posted on the #verification channel a couple of days ago but I haven't been allowed into the server. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2021, 07:40
I posted on the #verification channel a couple of days ago but I haven't been allowed into the server. Is there anything else I should do? Thanks!
Message a staff :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is streaming turned off on L Chat Discord?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Helllooo I'm keen to get into the discord but haven't been able to figure it out. I have waited 10 mins and posted in #validation a couples times but not been added — perhaps because mods are offline/asleep? (I'm in Australia and appreciate we have a difficult timezone.) Is there a time when mods tend to be online and I might have better luck? Grateful for any advice.

RXD

Post by RXD »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 06:14
Helllooo I'm keen to get into the discord but haven't been able to figure it out. I have waited 10 mins and posted in #validation a couples times but not been added — perhaps because mods are offline/asleep? (I'm in Australia and appreciate we have a difficult timezone.) Is there a time when mods tend to be online and I might have better luck? Grateful for any advice.
@ a mod when you get in, there's usually someone always around but we need tagging to get discord to alert us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I haven't been on lchat for a long time so I'm very new to discord. I followed the link and got an email verification and set up name etc. Now I'm just sitting on the home page of discord. I typed lchat into the community bar but nothing's coming up. Any help?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi again,

Ok so I got onto the lchat server and it's just a black screen with a list of members to the right and validation, updates, rules etc to the left, but that's it and I've no access to anything beyond this point...?

RXD

Post by RXD »

As above, @ a mod when you get in to the validation channel, there's usually someone always around but we need tagging to get discord to alert us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RXD wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 16:34
As above, @ a mod when you get in to the validation channel, there's usually someone always around but we need tagging to get discord to alert us
I just went to @mers but she disappeared as soon as. Will a mod appear as mod or are some members mod too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish Sentry would read us a fanfic on Discord. It’s a waste of sexy voice if she won’t. 😌