Swedish Soccer Ladies

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 14

Post by GUEST_USER »

So i think we need to restart this!!
Todays tweet from Landis seems like she's having her upcoming holiday in mexico as a bagpacker

Originally posted on 2011-12-13 14:51:00
1 Image

J.E.
Veteran
Reactions: 0

Post by J.E. »

Well, hopefully the rest of the nice Swedish thread will join us here. I liked the vibe.

Regina George

Post by Regina George »

J.E. wrote:Well, hopefully the rest of the nice Swedish thread will join us here.  I liked the vibe.
We should probably post a link to it in the old thread so people are aware we have moved.

Here's a link to the old thread, so we at least have a link to all the good content: https://www.spam.com/groups/l_anon/view...83705#p23383705

Regina George

Post by Regina George »

Regina George wrote:
J.E. wrote:Well, hopefully the rest of the nice Swedish thread will join us here. I liked the vibe.
We should probably post a link to it in the old thread so people are aware we have moved.

Here's a link to the old thread, so we at least have a link to all the good content: https://www.spam.com/groups/l_anon/view...83705#p23383705
.. or not, since the old forum is now "read only" and you can't post. :fingcross: the rest will find us over here.

M&M

Post by M&M »

Yikes, this forum looks like something from the 90s.. cannot find the Danish thread via the search as it is not possible to seach for thread titles only it seems.
Anyways, new year, new forum, kinda new name ;-)

Regina George

Post by Regina George »

M&M wrote:Yikes, this forum looks like something from the 90s.. cannot find the Danish thread via the search as it is not possible to seach for thread titles only it seems.
Here's the Danish Thread

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

ImageImageImageImage

A little P & M cuteness to start the thread off right.

SwedishFika
Reactions:

Post by SwedishFika »

So this is our new home? Is it permanent and does anyone know if the accounts will be transferred from spam?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The other side was just kinda in a " renovation" and can be used normal again

M&M

Post by M&M »

Regina George wrote:
M&M wrote:Yikes, this forum looks like something from the 90s.. cannot find the Danish thread via the search as it is not possible to seach for thread titles only it seems.
Here's the Danish Thread
Thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loui sand quits handball to be trans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The other side was just kinda in a " renovation" and can be used normal again
No, this is where it's being moved. spam was temporary until they found a new board. Btw it can't be used as normal again. You can quote but then you have to be member and not possible to post as guest or post a new comment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Loui sand quits handball to be trans
Wow didn't see that coming. Sand is the second athlete to quit the career to correct the gender. The other was a hockey keeper on a women's team last year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's official. Boye to Munich. Bet Frido will be thrilled to get a scandi team mate!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsVw3pAh18x/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And Olivia leaves Goths but stays in the league
https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotb...eva-pa-fotbolle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:It's official. Boye to Munich. Bet Frido will be thrilled to get a scandi team mate!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsVw3pAh18x/
Good luck to Boye who will meet her lovely Danish friend P. In the first league game.
But it is clear to see the danes have nothing to lose and change clubs to some interesting ones

Reactions:

Post by .................. »

Guest wrote:And Olivia leaves Goths but stays in the league
https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotb...eva-pa-fotbolle
I wonder where she'll go - nice insta post saying goodbye: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsWL_szHcjh/

SwedishFika
Reactions:

Post by SwedishFika »

Guest wrote: Wow didn't see that coming. Sand is the second athlete to quit the career to correct the gender. The other was a hockey keeper on a women's team last year
The public announcement has been recieved very well in Sweden. Sand has gotten plenty of love on her social medias. Here she mentions Bergis briefly.
https://www.svt.se/sport/handboll/loui-sand...a-mycket-karlek

On the topic of handball Bella played the Euro pregnant. It wasn't planned and she's going to continue her career after she has given birth.

SwedishFika
Reactions:

Post by SwedishFika »

In transfer news Spets leaves DIF and joins North Carolina Courage overseas..

FCR have found Boyes replacement and it's (wait for it) another Dane. Jans joins from Man City. Contract is initially to summer to see if she and club are a right fit for each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can go back to the other site again :)

SwedishFika
Reactions: 2

Post by SwedishFika »

Guest wrote:You can go back to the other site again :)
Well since I can't log in there I'm obviously going to hang out here from now on.
Keep calm and fika

SwedishFika

Post by SwedishFika »

J.E. wrote:Well, hopefully the rest of the nice Swedish thread will join us here.  I liked the vibe.
Keep calm and fika
Keep calm and fika

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how all the cbs from Linkping score in their fawsl debut

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

SwedishFika wrote:
Well since I can't log in there I'm obviously going to hang out here from now on.
Good to see you! I have no clue what is going on, there seems to be some back and forth. I like the old platform better, but I am going wherever the masses go.

How come you can't log-in though? It seems like everything is back up and running?

SwedishFika

Post by SwedishFika »

J.E. wrote:
Good to see you! I have no clue what is going on, there seems to be some back and forth.  I like the old platform better, but I am going wherever the masses go. 

How come you can't log-in though? It seems like everything is back up and running?
Hope this platform will improve but you can't have everything i guess.
Have no idea why I can't log on. I tried both the regular login and login with a Tapa account. I'm just a regular user.

Speaking of the masses. When I logged on now there was 1119 users active within the latest 60 min on all forums. And when I posted in the Danish thread about Jans move to FCR I saw two registered users there.

Keep calm and fika

SwedishFika

Post by SwedishFika »

Guest wrote:I love how all the  cbs from Linkping score in their fawsl debut
You mean Magda and Arnth I presume?
Keep calm and fika

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

SwedishFika wrote:
Hope this platform will improve but you can't have everything i guess.
Have no idea why I can't log on. I tried both the regular login and login with a Tapa account. I'm just a regular user.

Speaking of the masses. When I logged on now there was 1119 users active within the latest 60 min on all forums. And when I posted in the Danish thread about Jans move to FCR I saw two registered users there.
There are still people posting over there, and you can post under guest without logging in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SwedishFika wrote:
You mean Magda and Arnth I presume?
Yees!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of Lfc and danes. Hashemi is the only remaining one after Arnth, Kildemoes and Rasmussen left for different reason? Seems like she's well taken care of. Or is she? lol

cookieee
Reactions:

Post by cookieee »

when do y'all think ali's podcast will be released? :nails:

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

cookieee wrote:when do y'all think ali's podcast will be released? :nails:
Not soon enough ; )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Livvy changes the west coast to the east coast. She's replacing Spets at Dif, probably. It'll be interesting to see if she, Jalkerud and Irma will find each other on the pitch https://www.instagram.com/p/BsYnt6cnJ_5/

Transfers
Reactions:

Post by Transfers »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

J.E. wrote:
Not soon enough ; )
Hasn't she for past episodes announced the guest on her insta and then it took about 2 weeks? Chelsea had a game two days ago and tomorrow they play a cup game. My guess is the Hardersson episode will be up later this week :fingcross: but don't hold me to it :unsure:

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:
Hasn't she for past episodes announced the guest on her insta and then it took about 2 weeks? Chelsea had a game two days ago and tomorrow they play a cup game. My guess is the Hardersson episode will be up later this week  :fingcross: but don't hold me to it  :unsure:
I'd guess it was is recorded from when P visited last, so it just depends on how long it takes her to edit and upload. Later this week would be nice, but still....

...not soon enough ; )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Um you guys? Has Bergis made her IG opened? Bc I wouldn't wanna post a pic of her and her gf if she has it on private

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia and Folke make dif look interesting this season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We're in group D in Algarve this year together with Switzerland and Portugal. Last year we reached the final but it rained away. We we're supposed to play Netherlands

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you feel it? The football year starts anew with the World Cup as the obvious high point. But before that we'll follow our beloved swewnt in their prep games. First game is against S. Africa, it's televised. Then it's Algarve before the last prep game against Germany.

Before our league kicks off mid April there'll be competitive games for some of the teams: Swedish Cup group play start Feb 9

Who do you think will win the Cup?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Algarve groups https://www.svt.se/sport/fotboll/schweiz-oc...erige-i-algarve

Grupp A: Canada, Iceland, Scotland.

Grupp B: Spain, Netherlands, Poland.

Grupp C: Norway, Denmark, China.

Grupp D: Sweden, Switzerland, Portugal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Almqvist leaves Linkping for Vittsj. Rumours were she was going to Vxj.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsaUTvylsVc/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Loui sand quits handball to be trans
Emma's gf coming out as transgender echoed throughout sports Sweden
https://www.dn.se/sport/loui-sands-rost-ar-jatteviktig/

And the next day the news broadcasts brought up people who are standing in line to correct their birth gender have increased in recent years. The reasons are better knowledge and a more openminded society

Was very sweet how Segs and Livvy supported Loui in their insta stories

Reactions:

Post by ..... »

Sand has a pod together with Roberts. Focus is more on their personal lives and less on handball. Sand talks about Bergis pretty much. How they celebrated new years eve. It was a hilarious listen.

Sand also revealed what the psg coach had said to the players before the league break. If they had gained one kg of weight when the break was over they had to get up and run before breakfast 17 days. Both Sand and Roberts were annoyed with the old fashioned treatment not to mention how serious it is with the society today and eating disorders in mind. Roberts sounded really angry with this.

kely

Post by kely »

Hi girls, glad you're back, what happened to the other page?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kely wrote:Hi girls, glad you're back, what happened to the other page?
Gone with the wind

J.E.
Veteran

Post by J.E. »

Guest wrote:Um you guys? Has Bergis made her IG opened? Bc I wouldn't wanna post a pic of her and her gf if she has it on private
Looks like it. My favorite thing so far is Dala throwing hearts everywhere. So cute and supportive!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

J.E. wrote:
Looks like it.  My favorite thing so far is Dala throwing hearts everywhere.  So cute and supportive!
Thx. I requested to follow her over six months ago and weirdly enough didn't get any notification she had accpeted. It's a very cute pic where Bergiis kisses her gf on the cheek. Caption is "Now everyone else get to see too how brave you are"

Olivia's story with a pic of Loui with the caption "Go live your life" is a great one aswell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Magda the only one to start in the conti cup game. Viggy is rested and Jonna on the bench. Looks like Chelsea picked up where they left off. They're up 2-0 in ht.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And Chelsea won 4-0. Goals by Kirby x 2, Anita and Ali.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was Magda's 50th game with Chelsea as well! That seems to have gone very quickly!
https://twitter.com/MagdaEricsson/status/10...7397269504?s=19